Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2015 8:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mm, so there are hundreds of others alive still in the City of the Dead.

I find Fortuna's defensive and tactics with the undead to be kinda silly.
This reunion turned out to be more entertaining than I had thought though...I wonder if they have an opportunity like this in the future. Kinda sad to see how far their paths went.
Aug 31, 2015 11:30 PM
Jun 2015
I think they will. Anyway, it was not what I suspected. I do like the way Fortuna realizes hes gone mad. Ill see where it goes from here.
Sep 2, 2015 4:10 PM

Feb 2011
fortuna with 0% regrets: the undead city is totally cool xD
oh, seems fortuna really managed to get outside of his time in the end as he was planning
fortuna didn't even realize what he had become.. until now
300 soldiers to slow down koko and 500 for carrying the scripts, he got his priorities straight xD

mmm, those spirit scholars remind of the unliving towers managers..

the end of the chapter was so abrupt

they should meet again, unless fortuna will get outside his current life before that
wonder if him getting out of the reincarnation circle counts as dieing

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jun 4, 2017 6:20 AM

Dec 2013
That reunion was hilarious.

It seems Fortuna has finally grasped what he has done!
Sep 7, 2017 4:24 AM

Jan 2016
Fortuna my man you dum fucc.

Awkward reunion tho.
May 17, 2019 3:50 PM
Aug 2018
Wait a second. Did Koko just say that she was responsible for the explosions in the other cities?!

That would make her the same as Fortuna who doesn't really value life and puts one over another.
Jun 29, 2020 2:32 AM
Apr 2018
LOL, i can't help but laugh at those undead people.

FORTUNA commands the Skeletons :
"Emergency departure formation!! Bone Palanquin!!"
"Run Skeletons"

Although i don't accept FORTUNA's philosophy & work, he is surely an entertaining character & i find him adorable.

Doutei-kunJun 29, 2020 2:39 AM
Jul 16, 2020 3:02 AM

Dec 2009
Fortuna happy of her return, stops his reanimated soldiers from attacking and invites her, calling for her to bring East and live with him and Rune again.
While he shares her his newfound knowledge of research without any remorse or guilt of killing, he tells her of his new plan of creating a powerful event to destroy this universe and travel his consciousness to other worlds.

As Koko attempts to kill him for his wrongdoings, he realizes what his master meant when she expelled him. Upon escaping, when he sees East, he asks if he hates him for what he's done, East tells him he's sad and disappointed.

Years pass with Rune wishing to see Koko and East again.
Fortuna still not fully comprehending his wrongdoings, accepts it as his destiny for research.
To cheer up Rune, Fortuna tells them to see their seven future lives through the spirit circle. She then asks if they'll meet again with East and Koko and if she'll become a human with a heart.
Jul 9, 2021 1:01 PM

Jan 2009
damn Koko become a hypocrite or she believes in necessary evil stuff in order to kill Fortuna since she is the reason some of the soul supplies exploded too
Nov 26, 2021 8:43 PM
Jul 2018
Koko is such a hypocrite
Dec 6, 2021 9:06 AM

Dec 2015
Even though he's a supposed to be a genius he sure can be oblivious when it comes to ethics. Then again genius is close to madness as they say.

On a less serious note, the way he rolled on the steps to avoid the blow was comical.

Wonder if this Basin of Darkness is related to the explosion that occurred in the Lafalle's life. Then again that'd be weird since that happened in the future.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuvi - Mar 29, 2016

61 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2015

9 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.