Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (53) « First ... « 51 52 [53]
Nov 9, 2016 3:21 PM

Nov 2009
Silverstorm said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

This is why you shouldn't cater to millennials. (map counting only votes of 18-25 year olds)
They don't outweigh the 40-80 groups----not shocked, but thought Clinton's age might bring in more of the 65+ regardless of party lines; mostly based off bipartisan ex-presidential support.

Edit:--long week dealing with people in that age group..
Yeah, as I said, why you shouldn't bank on millennials to carry you (not that she did). Just saw that map and was pretty surprised.
Nov 9, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2015
Oh this is so petty, funny but petty! LOL

Nov 9, 2016 3:33 PM

Jan 2009
Pirating_Ninja said:

This is why you shouldn't cater to millennials. (map counting only votes of 18-25 year olds)

yep saw some news talking about the same thing on TV that Trump voters are mostly old people

and Hillary won the popularity vote too
Nov 9, 2016 4:28 PM

Feb 2010
Ari_the_Lioness said:

harsh personally i blame the electoral system (why do we even have it again?) been wondering it for years now
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 9, 2016 4:36 PM

May 2010
hazerddex said:
Ari_the_Lioness said:

harsh personally i blame the electoral system (why do we even have it again?) been wondering it for years now

Afaik it should be representative of each states population.

Additionally it gives some amount of power to smaller states. Rhode Island may not have anywhere near the power of California, but at least it's on the map.

Additionally it helps to suppress large scale voter fraud. For example if Rhode Island magically came up with a billion votes, and no one could prove they weren't real, it wouldn't really make a large difference. It would swing the state but it wouldn't swing the election without organization at a larger scale.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but it did help me out this time around so I feel more enthused about it, for now.
Nov 9, 2016 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
Worse come to worse, he either gets assassinated or impeached before he fucks shit up too much.
Doubt they'll give him enough power to fuck shit up. Entirely. The economy will go down the crapper, but hopefully there's no nuking.

Although god forbid with his revoking of all the healthcare bills I can't wait for my insurance to cover less than it usually does and the rates skyrocket :') RIP what was already a shitty position to be in from a mental healthcare standpoint
Nov 9, 2016 4:45 PM

Jan 2009
hazerddex said:
Ari_the_Lioness said:

here is what Trump have to say about the electoral college
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082

Nov 9, 2016 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
Astros said:

url

Riots in Cali now.

That flag will probably lose some stars by the next 4 years.
Nov 9, 2016 4:52 PM

Jul 2009
j0x said:
hazerddex said:

The electoral college is as much of a disaster for a democracy, as is a federal system and a 2-party system. Democracies need to be within the limits of smaller borders and smaller populations.
Nov 9, 2016 4:56 PM

Jan 2009
Tsundereppoi said:
j0x said:

The electoral college is as much of a disaster for a democracy, as is a federal system and a 2-party system. Democracies need to be within the limits of smaller borders and smaller populations.

im just pointing out the irony of Trump saying that when he won the presidency through the electoral college

but i agree the electoral college should be abolished there in USA since it fucked up the presidency for the democrats twice now from what i know (Al Gore and now Hillary)
Nov 9, 2016 7:22 PM

Jan 2015
The more and more I think about this entire thing, the more something just doesn't feel right.

Okay so we have Donald Trump. Raging about rigged elections. Spent virtually no money campaigning or ads. Was already declaring himself the winner before all the votes were even counted in many of the states. Even said why not just call off the election and declare him the winner. Got the needed 270 electoral votes in an insanely record time. Anyone else find this odd?

I don't believe this country, no matter how backwards some people might be, would actually vote for someone who can be extremely dangerous, not just to us but to a lot of countries. I already said, I accept Trump as the winner (even though I refuse to acknowledge him as MY President) but something about this just doesn't feel right at all. But we'll see.

Then we have this article: http://www.ibtimes.com/will-donald-trump-be-impeached-google-searches-how-remove-president-office-surge-2444375

I'm still in a 'wait and see' state of mind.
Nov 9, 2016 7:35 PM

Oct 2009
Ari_the_Lioness said:
The more and more I think about this entire thing, the more something just doesn't feel right.

Okay so we have Donald Trump. Raging about rigged elections. Spent virtually no money campaigning or ads. Was already declaring himself the winner before all the votes were even counted in many of the states. Even said why not just call off the election and declare him the winner. Got the needed 270 electoral votes in an insanely record time. Anyone else find this odd?

I don't believe this country, no matter how backwards some people might be, would actually vote for someone who can be extremely dangerous, not just to us but to a lot of countries. I already said, I accept Trump as the winner (even though I refuse to acknowledge him as MY President) but something about this just doesn't feel right at all. But we'll see.

Then we have this article: http://www.ibtimes.com/will-donald-trump-be-impeached-google-searches-how-remove-president-office-surge-2444375

I'm still in a 'wait and see' state of mind.

If you look at the popular vote, then both Clinton about Trump have close to 60 million votes, but Trump still has a bit more. If half of the population supported Clinton, it would make sense that some of them are suspicious why Trump won.

However, Trump knew that the electoral college is more important than popular votes, which is why he went for the states that mattered and completely ignored states like California. It anything, he could have predicted his own victory, because he did plan out a good strategy for winning, unlike Clinton.

However, I think that Hillary's supporters are wreaking a havoc, not because Trump won, but because they're extremists by nature. Like spoiled children, if they don't get what they want, they will break what they can.
"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Nov 9, 2016 7:38 PM

May 2010
takarabako said:
Like spoiled children, if they don't get what they want, they will break what they can.

Jokes on them. They're destroying the facilities they built just so we can replace them with what we have wanted all along.
Nov 9, 2016 7:42 PM

Oct 2009
Thrashinuva said:
takarabako said:
Like spoiled children, if they don't get what they want, they will break what they can.

Jokes on them. They're destroying the facilities they built just so we can replace them with what we have wanted all along.

I love your train of thought <3
"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Nov 9, 2016 7:47 PM

May 2014
The underdog Donald Trump has succeeded! The odds were against him, but thanks to Clinton being a god awful candidate, he has won! And with the House and the Senate under Republican control, America may finally move in the right direction.
Nov 9, 2016 7:50 PM

Mar 2014
When is this gonna happen?

Nov 9, 2016 8:07 PM

May 2010
Just another take on voter ID laws:
Nov 9, 2016 8:09 PM

Sep 2007
XHellScytheX said:
The underdog Donald Trump has succeeded! The odds were against him, but thanks to Clinton being a god awful candidate, he has won! And with the House and the Senate under Republican control, America may finally move in the right direction.

I see what you did there. >_> I would argue that Hillary was the underdog, but both were disliked for different reasons. 2016 has been a very intense, divisive, explosive, and energetic year. The world will be watching how things play out once Trump takes office.

Nov 9, 2016 8:30 PM

May 2010
Donna Brazile finally admitting she leaked the questions. She's still not sorry, though.
http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/donna-brazile-im-only-sorry-i-got-caught-cheating-with-debate-questions/
Nov 9, 2016 8:37 PM

Oct 2014
Nek0 said:
XHellScytheX said:

I see what you did there. >_> I would argue that Hillary was the underdog, but both were disliked for different reasons. 2016 has been a very intense, divisive, explosive, and energetic year. The world will be watching how things play out once Trump takes office.

The media were essentially kissing Clinton's ass during the whole campaign and multiple state polls were incorrectly showing Clinton ahead by more than 5% than the final vote count was. Wisconsin had Clinton up 6.5% on average (according to RealClearPolitics), but the end result was Trump winning by ca. 1%, so the polls in this case were off by ca. 7.5%! The polling firms completely and utterly failed. And it just might have to do with the fact that people's lives have been ruined after being discovered as a Trump supporter.

It seems to me that "outing" oneself as a Trump supporters in certain areas where the regressives live (you know, that's where things like safe spaces exist) is more dangerous than outing oneself as a homosexual in a deeply foundamentalistically religious area.

Thrashinuva said:
Donna Brazile finally admitting she leaked the questions. She's still not sorry, though.
http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/donna-brazile-im-only-sorry-i-got-caught-cheating-with-debate-questions/

It was deleted so here is the archived version
http://archive.is/aq3qw
Nov 9, 2016 8:41 PM

Jun 2016
I was thinking that Trump would win for some time now.

Some chose to live in reality, some chose to live in the bubble of what was being fed to them.
The establishment media is dead.

I knew Trump was going to win because of the sheer number of people who had no connection to his campaign motivated to stump for him.

On Reddit, the subreddit The_Donald has almost 300,000 subscribers and they fucking ruled liberal Reddit over the past few months.

I knew Romney had no chance because he is a perfect example of boring establishment shill, an empty suit.

Donald Trump stood in front of factories in Michigan, small towns in Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida, and on and on and essentially said this sorry shit has to stop. D.C. Doesn't care about you, they treat you with disdain, they've shipped your jobs to china and Mexico, and they have done nothing to curb illegal immigration.

No other republican dared to do that because they had big banks and donors up their ass.

Trump didn't.

That's when I knew he would win. Because the GOP and Democratic establishment hated him, the media hated him, Hollywood hated him

But he went out to the people that grow your food, build your highways, join the military to protect you while you sleep, and people who maintain this country who have been shit on and left out to dry and said I am with you.

From that moment on I knew he was almost certainly going to win.

Some of my final reflections on that matter.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Nov 9, 2016 9:20 PM

May 2010
https://www.greatagain.gov/

Share your ideas or read about the transition of power, or about policies.
Nov 9, 2016 9:31 PM

May 2015
You know it sucks that hillary lost.
I voted for her so I guess I am feeling depressed that as a whole we took an L.
However I do wish Mr. Trump good luck in the presidency and hope he ends up doing good for this country and not turning out to be a complete lunatic as many fear.
Nov 9, 2016 9:37 PM

Nov 2011
Thrashinuva said:
Just another take on voter ID laws:

lol wow. i mean, it's 2016. of course the black know how to get to DMV / how to use the internet. (some of them might even be richer than some of the white liberals.) this is obvious to the point where assuming otherwise is downright condescending and racist - ironically, the very thing those liberals in the video try to avoid.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Nov 9, 2016 9:44 PM

May 2010
It's Obama's fault, guys:
Nov 9, 2016 9:45 PM

Nov 2011
papsoshea said:
what's more dangerous than a criminal with a gun?
a criminal with political power!

well done america, you chose the right man!

the moment DNC and GOP nominations ended, we knew US would be screwed over.
but fortunately perhaps, Trump still need the support of the Congress to actually do anything. Congress have the power to block anything that's too damaging to the nation.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Nov 10, 2016 4:25 AM

May 2010
Black Trump voter reflects on what he has done:
Nov 10, 2016 5:17 AM

May 2014
Nek0 said:
XHellScytheX said:

Glad you picked up on it. ;) Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what he does in office.
Nov 10, 2016 5:20 AM

May 2014
papsoshea said:
what's more dangerous than a criminal with a gun?
a criminal with political power!

well done america, you chose the right man!

Exactly. Good thing America didn't pick that criminal Clinton and went with the far superior candidate Trump.
Nov 10, 2016 6:26 AM

May 2010

Anyone recognize the name here?

Not sure if it's a parody account, but the point being made is still true. The riots right now are being spurred into action. Some of them may have started on their own, but they're definitely brought on by a third party here.
Nov 10, 2016 6:30 AM

Jan 2011
Spooks said:
Astros said:

url

Riots in Cali now.

Burning their own flag can't think of a better image to sum up why they're losers. How can they apparently want to "save America" from trumps "hate" when they hate America in the first place. All we heard from liberals last 10 years is how much america sucks, how they'd rather live anywhere else. How its evil west and should be destroyed ect ect now they pretend to suddenly care about their country lol

It just proves the people who love America and want it to be fixed won.

Quite simply when the flag that represents the country that is suppose to represent the people fails at that it need to be changed or disposed of. Turning into rubbish is symbolic of throwing out the shit.
Nov 10, 2016 11:24 AM

Jan 2015
I told one of my friends on Facebook that I was watching anime for the last 2 days and actually kind of forgot that Trump was the president. They laughed at me. LOL

Hey, anime is a great distraction from the madness of people rioting and/or celebrating this outcome that will either destroy us or build us up.

I wouldn't know what Trump is doing during his presidency unless A) I'm affected by it (which I'm likely going to be) or B) I actively seek out information on what he's doing (which I'm not going to do)

Hell, 99.9% of the time I didn't even know what Obama was doing.

So if (and I said 'IF') this is the end of the world as people are saying it is, I'll go down watching anime. Who's with me?!
Nov 10, 2016 1:27 PM

Sep 2007
Grey-Zone said:
Nek0 said:

The media were essentially kissing Clinton's ass during the whole campaign and multiple state polls were incorrectly showing Clinton ahead by more than 5% than the final vote count was. Wisconsin had Clinton up 6.5% on average (according to RealClearPolitics), but the end result was Trump winning by ca. 1%, so the polls in this case were off by ca. 7.5%! The polling firms completely and utterly failed. And it just might have to do with the fact that people's lives have been ruined after being discovered as a Trump supporter.

It seems to me that "outing" oneself as a Trump supporters in certain areas where the regressives live (you know, that's where things like safe spaces exist) is more dangerous than outing oneself as a homosexual in a deeply foundamentalistically religious area.

I didn't believe the polls, since they were already skewed. Hillary was an underdog because of the baggage she carried. Plus, she had lost in 2008 against Obama. Obviously, she would've been the first female president. Not to detract from Trump's amazing run, but he was up against a weak opponent. I saw a graph somewhere that said Democratic turnout was much less this year than in 2012 and in 2008.

Nov 10, 2016 4:44 PM

Jan 2015
It's nice that while there is a lot of tension, people's sense of humor is still around.

Nov 10, 2016 5:31 PM

May 2010
So liberals preach intolerance while remaining intolerant.

Good thing their kids never copy them:
Nov 10, 2016 9:00 PM
Jul 2018
Thrashinuva said:
https://www.greatagain.gov/

Share your ideas or read about the transition of power, or about policies.

Only if I can post this
Nov 10, 2016 9:05 PM

May 2011
Izumii said:
You know it sucks that hillary lost.
I voted for her so I guess I am feeling depressed that as a whole we took an L.
However I do wish Mr. Trump good luck in the presidency and hope he ends up doing good for this country and not turning out to be a complete lunatic as many fear.

I'm the same way. Trump has a big mouth, but I hope his heart is in the right place. He has friends in both parties and supports different things from both. We'll see what happens.
Nov 10, 2016 9:25 PM

Jan 2015
I'm also in a 'wait and see' state of mind. With the campaigning and everything, people (I admit, I was a part of this too) are jumping to conclusions and 'predicting' shit instead of just seeing how it goes. He might end up surprising us. I was surprised when I heard his acceptance speech. He actually sounded like a normal, decent human being. The media, in my opinion, should be less involved in the campaigning. Yes they need to campaign to get their points across. But I think when someone runs President, I think when they do the background checks, they should not be allowed to tell the media about it, because the media loves to blow things out of proportion and it skews people's mind into thinking someone about one candidate or the other, and usually it has NOTHING to do with their abilities to preform presidential duties like Bill's affairs or Trump marrying a woman who isn't an American or his 3 ex wives (or how ever many he has). I'm not happy with this outcome, I wouldn't have been happy with Hillary either, but I"m not going to go out and rioting and burning flags and kicking people that voted for him. What is that going to do besides make me look like a crazy fool. I'm a nonpartisan. I don't side with Democrats or Republicans. In my opinion those party labels are dividing people. They are helping people pick sides so they can take jabs at each other.

"Oh the take all Democrat liberals are whining because Trump is going to take their healthcare and welfare so they will have to go back to work."
"Oh those hard ass Republican conservatives who don't like anyone is going to turn this country into a walled in isolated place. They wanna keep us poor people down."

I mean, come the fuck on!

I, myself, am going to give this man a chance.

Also, I'm glad the damn slander ads are finally OVER!!!!!
ArillionNov 10, 2016 9:31 PM
Nov 10, 2016 9:31 PM
Jul 2018
Me at the present time
Nov 10, 2016 9:32 PM

Oct 2009
This guy summarized up everything I feel and think right now. Just amazing!

takarabakoNov 10, 2016 9:44 PM

Nov 10, 2016 9:35 PM

Jan 2015
clandestine said:
Me at the present time

This and Yahoo comments are the last places to go to have 'serious political discussions'.
Nov 10, 2016 9:37 PM
Jul 2018
Ari_the_Lioness said:
clandestine said:
Me at the present time

This and Yahoo comments are the last places to go to have 'serious political discussions'.

That's why I put it in "quotes"
Kind of like written airquotes, meant to emphasize that it's not a place for "srs discussion"
Most news sites are gonna have the same problem as yahoo news depending on their primary readership tho
Nov 10, 2016 9:43 PM

Jan 2015
clandestine said:
Ari_the_Lioness said:

Kind of like written airquotes, meant to emphasize that it's not a place for "srs discussion"
Most news sites are gonna have the same problem as yahoo news depending on their primary readership tho

Yeah, I should have caught that. My bad lol

Yeah Yahoo Comments is full of Trump supporters with a few Hillary supporters tossed in for good measure. And my Facebook news feed is full of Hillary supporters with a few Trump supporters thrown in (my family, excluding me, is mostly Democrat). Makes for pretty entertaining reads as people who don't know each other from Adam trades insults and anger emojis across the internet.
Nov 10, 2016 10:06 PM
Jul 2018
Ari_the_Lioness said:
clandestine said:

Yeah, I should have caught that. My bad lol

Yeah Yahoo Comments is full of Trump supporters with a few Hillary supporters tossed in for good measure. And my Facebook news feed is full of Hillary supporters with a few Trump supporters thrown in (my family, excluding me, is mostly Democrat). Makes for pretty entertaining reads as people who don't know each other from Adam trades insults and anger emojis across the internet.

meh, this is essentially what this subset of MAL said when I tried to point out media bias this election as well as somewhat purposely rustle some jimmies or at least introduce humor to an incredibly morbid thread filled with demeaning toxicity

I really did feel that the media particularly towards the beginning and concluding coverage of the election (read: wikileaks, fox news, and co) was definitely stirring the pot to piss people off, and voters were swallowing that shit. That was bad. Everyone's not being less vehement despite the fact that it's over.

Speaking of the whole 'Hillary is prolly corrupt" revelation, there's no denying that political corruption exists, but it's not some scape limited the the Clinton family, nor the Democrats. For crying out loud.

the most lulzy thing to come out of the election thread when it was in srs mode is that Thrash thought I was a man....
removed-userNov 10, 2016 10:12 PM
Nov 11, 2016 1:59 AM

May 2013
It's hard not to be a smug bastard about Trump winning. The media just can't wipe that egg off their face.
Nov 11, 2016 5:29 AM

Oct 2014
Perhaps just by Trump winning we will see an improvement. SJWs have been too spoilt by getting everything handed to them because no one really went against them. Now that they have to go through the stages of grief for once, perhaps it's enough to "wake them up". At least some of them. Probably. Perhaps. Maybe...
Nov 11, 2016 1:10 PM

Jan 2015
I think I know why people are afraid of Trump being president: Change and the unknown.

It has nothing to do with the way he was acting throughout the entire campaigning period. I mean, think about it, we've lived under the rule of President Obama for 8 years. In those 8 years, people became comfortable with their lifestyles, jobs, healthcare, etc. And now, after 8 years of living a certain way, a person is coming and saying he going to come and take away or change the stuff people are used to having. It's change. People are afraid of the changes that will happen under Trump. It's less about him as a person and more about what he's going to take away or add that will potentially mess up people's comfortable way of living. I mean, every 8 years we switch between the democratic way of living and the republican way of living.

Clinton (1992 and 1996) - Democrat
Bush (2000 and 2004) - Republican
Obama (2008 and 2012) - Democrat
Trump (2016) - Republican
Jan 28, 2017 1:50 PM

Mar 2008
Lux_Lucis said:
traed said:
It would have been in the bag with Bernie. So no, it had nothing to do with third party voters.

His nomination was planned and his fall was perpetrated by Clinton...
He never had anything in the bag. Even if 100% were on his side he would have quit / got kicked for w/e bullshit reason.

Maybe next the US president will be a pro Nekomimi libertarian, it would be awesome but rn Trump is the best US could hope to get. Best thing that happened to it since Eisenhower.

And your proof of his isssssss????????? If you're going with that you can just as easily say Trump is a plant and h actually is hre to pus Hillary's agenda.
Jan 28, 2017 9:48 PM

Mar 2008
Lux_Lucis said:
traed said:

And your proof of his isssssss????????? If you're going with that you can just as easily say Trump is a plant and h actually is hre to pus Hillary's agenda.
You're being more retarded than usual.
Are you sure you want to dance with me?
If Trump is a plant then God is the planter.

For starters you can read some of the leaked emails:
Here for example https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/ (There are plenty more leaks on in WL that you can browse freely and some massive archives you can DL.

To be more specific (Ofc you're not going to browse anything) here's 1 for warm up:
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47719
For the shits and giggles check the date 1st and then read Robby's memo for the afternoon.

... yeah so you wont even back up you own claim. You are trying to make me do it.
Jan 28, 2017 10:04 PM

Mar 2008
Lux_Lucis said:
traed said:

... yeah so you wont even back up you own claim. You are trying to make me do it.

Ffs I've gave you the entire archive AND a specific email.
You want me to arrange a meeting between you two?

I have 4 more rounds of increasing pain ready for you after Robby's memo but you're already failing before you read the 1st.

Read Robby's memo ffs. Then - tell me how Bernie was not a plant.
Good luck.

How would I know wht im looking for if you wont tell me?

Is it not displaying right? Because all Im seeing is a short sentence.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (53) « First ... « 51 52 [53]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.