Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 3, 2009 3:11 PM
Mar 2009
I actually liked this chapter, this decision that Naruto must make may finally break him off from these silly attachments to Sasuke, and let him become a true shinobi. I hope he makes the right decision.
Dec 3, 2009 4:40 PM
May 2009
Wooo, Gaara is here! I hope Naruto realised Sasuke is just an @ss and just forget about him!
Dec 3, 2009 4:55 PM

Mar 2009
MEH...last part was a bit interesting, Danzou and Madara. So, is it safe to say that Madara doesn't have anything to do with Danzou now?

Gaara saying that he would protect Naruto at all costs felt so out of place.

Nanakogin said:
So wait, they want Kakashi as replacement hokage ? He can't even beat Naruto for fuck's sake. And dun give me the "he's too young" crap, Gaara's sitting in the kage chair. Gee, Naruto could have made something of his life if kishi wouldn't be so stubborn.
Criticism over c:

Naruto can't take care of his own sorry ass right now. The last thing he needs is a cursed Hokage hat and cape. Seriously how could anyone put the responsability of a whole village on a troubled teen? Naruto ain't cool and composed as Gaara, no matter how much he has improved, he can't become a Hokage yet.
Unless Kishimoto takes out of his ass an unknown incredible and reliable Konoha ninja, there's no one decent enough like Kakashi to fill the Hokage spot.

Xinchou said:
"Fullmetal Danzo"...!

ROFL. That's strange, very strange but it actually sounds cool.

Dec 3, 2009 5:13 PM

Oct 2009
Interesting chapter! I honestly thought that Danzo and Madara were on the same side, or even the same person, but I guess not? Interesting fight coming on...

I guess Sasuke's emoness is bleeding through to the other characters-naruto, sakura, and a few others. I am convinced that Naruto will *save* Sasuke from the dark side like he saved Gaara and Pain, but who knows.

And finally, a few other people said it-Sakura doesn't LOVE Sasuke. She had a fangirl crush on him, but she never got past that. She has a much better relationship with Naruto.
Dec 3, 2009 5:37 PM

Dec 2008
Well...at least everybody can stop speculating madara is Danzou. lol xD

I cant wait till the next chapter! ^^
One day, I'll get a cool sig. x3 Untill then...
Heres prussia...taking over your vital regions:

Dec 3, 2009 5:49 PM
Nov 2009
I expecting to see what happened to kisame but they just had to show danzo vs madara

and more talk :(
Dec 3, 2009 7:10 PM

Jan 2008
I knew that something was wrong with chapter 469. XD
I like SasuSaku, but the idea Sakura killing Sasuke I like too. I'm not sure if she can...
Dec 3, 2009 7:16 PM

Aug 2008
FullMetal Danzou... LOL
Sasuke x Naruto or Gaara x Naruto.... I prefer the former... they fit together better... yet... Our dear friend Sasuke has to die...

Okay... the only interesting things of this chappie was that last page and the lone panel past the middle with Danzou meeting Madara... I won't put all my hopes on that fight... I just want it to be an awesome battle.... but... last one was really lame... I just hope Danzou has some awesome moves on that arm.... BTW... has it been shown before? Really... I can't remember it... But if Fai says it has been shown three times before already... I'll believe him :D:P

Oh we already knew what Sai said... but he just confirmed it... Sakura killing Sasuke? YEah right... it would be... um... noble of her part... but c'mon girl, get real... You won't be able to lay a finger on him... If you're able to go to Madara's secret Dimension, then you'll maybe be able... but as I know you aren't... so you're practically throwing away your own life Sak-chan... poor soul... may rest in peace... In fact... maybe we'll get a Shakespearean Scene... Juliet aaka Sakura will be killed by the Sasuke's poisonous aura and Sasuke will stab himself with Sakura's Kunai to end their love tragically!! XD Nah that's too much for Kishi... I'll make up my mind from now and see in the end Sakura dead... bye!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2009 8:25 PM

Apr 2008
Pffft. I laughed at the gayness on Naruto's face when Sai told him about Sasuke.
Dec 3, 2009 9:57 PM
Oct 2009
LOL Sai just trolled your pairings!!!!
Dec 3, 2009 10:14 PM

Dec 2007
wow.. madara vs. danzo! That could be interesting, but I don't really any of them is going to die. Just to little drama in letting the badguys kill each other.. That arm is the arm of Shisui Uchiha, the same ninja Danzo stole the eye from. Wonder what hidden tricks it has.
"Yep, kuri-kuri is all in the hands"
Dec 3, 2009 10:35 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Very interesting chapter. Sakura wants to kill Sasuke. Kakashi as Hokage. And Danzo vs. Madara. Looking forward to that fight.

Dec 3, 2009 10:48 PM
May 2009
I liked the chapter, but let's face it. Naruto will NEVER be mature. He wasn't after coming back to his destroyed village with people dieing all around him only to have a chick who just confessed her feelings to him (whether or not it was mutual) stabbed before his very eyes. He can just ignore all of that and still try and be friends with the one who caused all of it. So of course he's going to continuously try and re-friend someone he thought of as the closest thing to a brother. Despite the fact that that brother has outright told him how much he hates him and beat the hell out of him already, only to start going around helping the very people who are trying to kill him.

Any who, danzo vs madara might be interesting, yes, but I believe it will end in a draw so that there can remain two antagonists.

as far as Sakura killing sasuke; not going to happen. And neither will the vice versa. Naruto will find her before she finds sasuke, and get her to agree with some b.s. friendship plan as he always has.

Sorry for any typos.
Dec 3, 2009 10:52 PM

Jun 2007
danzo vs madara, jum this is turning interesting
i hope danzo gets his ass kicked.
and sakura decides to kill sasuke? wtf
i dont think she can do it, and i hope naruto stop defending sasuke.
Dec 3, 2009 11:02 PM

Apr 2009
Oh Sasuke. Your in for it now.. Im still hoping that Naruto will end up saving him. There is no way Sakura will be able to kill Sasuke. I have no idea what she is thinking. I thought at least Gaara would still want to try and save him. Oh jeez.

Danzo vs. Madara? Hopefully Danzo will die or something..
Dec 3, 2009 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
Sakura doesn't stand a chance against Sasuke. He'd smack her right out of the ball park with no mercy whatsoever. Well, I hope Gaara made Naruto realize the full situation and he'll come to his senses and try and get rid of Sasuke. :/ Seriously, I'm tired of that faggot. He's gotta go sometime soon. I think I'll hurl if Naruto saves him and Sasuke is suddenly a good guy. Loved the Sai action..even though it wasn't so much action as it was talking, but I take what I can get from him. :D Also Kakashi <3

lol, robo-Danzou against Madara. I definitely foresee Madara coming out on top in this fight, but I don't think Danzou will die.
Dec 3, 2009 11:53 PM

Nov 2007
Will Naruto just hurry up and agree or what @_@? But Danzo releasing his right arm against Tobi =O, will this actually do anything to him?
Dec 4, 2009 1:27 AM

Jul 2007
Shancakeschan said:
Danzo vs. Madara? Hopefully Danzo will die or something..

Yeah, let's kill off the only Ninja in the whole manga. That will surelly improve , an already laughably bad quality of this manga.

XxshifterxX said:
I expecting to see what happened to kisame but they just had to show danzo vs madara

and more talk :(

Kisame got reincarnated as

Dec 4, 2009 1:28 AM

May 2009
Sakura kill Sasuke? Yeah right. She is nowhere near Sasuke's level which may very well be exactly why she wins, just think of how Sasuke came away from so many different battles as the victor (or still alive at the very least) when his ass should have been killed. In all honesty I hope they both die, somehow, some way...

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Dec 4, 2009 2:48 AM

Apr 2009
Laevantein said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thought so Sakura will kill Sasuke by herself..but does she even hold a candle?
Kakashi a hokage? hmm

Madara and Danzo fight..let see about that

yeah, I find it a bit unusual kakashi being hokage. but then he is a very skilled ad experienced ninja.
And I wonder what that arm is that is sealed? guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter for that. And I really want to see the battle between danzo and madara. danzohas a sharingan eye, too. and then there was somethign he thought that had something to do with him being invlolved with oruchimaru... anyways, the battle between two 'mystery' characters - can't wait!
a friend of mine said:
wow, so danzo actualy has a second arm?
Dec 4, 2009 3:14 AM

Oct 2009
Such a bloody Love. ahahah.
Garaa protecting naruto ? wow.

Dec 4, 2009 3:54 AM

Oct 2008
Well Sai just stated the obvious.

But I'm happy that I got to see Gaara <3 :D
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Dec 4, 2009 6:23 AM

Dec 2007
Seems rushed.

AddictedToAnime said:
decent chapter ok we all know sakura is going to die if she tries to kill sasuke. I don't who told she could be able to. So Danzou has an automail? If he busts out with some alchemy I think i'll die from laughter xp

lol
Dec 4, 2009 7:51 AM

Apr 2009
Haha that would be great if Sakura killed Sasuke. I might even respect her a little if she does...but does she stand a chance? o.O Um, NO?
Wouldn't it be cool if she died? xD

AddictedToAnime said:
So Danzou has an automail? If he busts out with some alchemy I think i'll die from laughter xp

xD This.

Oh, and 'as if you were hokage, Kakashi-senpai'? Go Kakashi!
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Dec 4, 2009 8:42 AM

May 2008
So, Danzou won't give up his position obviously, Kakashi will feel obligated to stand up. Internal strife, antihokage? Nice.

Dec 4, 2009 10:29 AM

Sep 2008
- sakura will end up killing sasuke -

amm nah not gonna happen :/ she cant hold it in front of him sakura stop acting strong please... god

looking forward to danzo vs madara <3 i hope he smashes danzo oh god that would be so relieving to me

Perder Imperios de ilusion
Hoy no tengo nada
Si no estas Mi corazon se apaga
Dec 4, 2009 11:29 AM

Dec 2008
Sakura is going to kill Sasuke? Even Konohamaru wouldn't believe that'll happen! Lol!
Dec 4, 2009 11:31 AM

May 2009
YEAH!!! Kakashi as Hokage!!! I love it! Danzo and Madara, hmm? Should be interesting.

And Sakura? Kill Sasuke by herself?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YEAH RIGHT!!! More like BE killed!

Now, what will Naruto do?
Dec 4, 2009 1:02 PM

Jul 2009
I look forward to seeing more of madara, i wonder what he's up to. I also think sakura would end up getting beat in a fight against sasuke. we'll see, they probably won't meet for another 6 months in our time.
Dec 4, 2009 2:02 PM

Apr 2008
crowslayer91 said:
oh i get it, danzo was just trying to get the philosopher's stone the whole time..

LMFAO. fucking hilarious. Did no one else get this?

Also, maybe Naruto was sad because he didn't get picked as Hokage? Altho... it's possible he was sad cuz Gaara wants to kill Sasuke too... oh well.

If the whole point of the war is to protect Naruto, wouldn't it make sense he should be the Hokage? Especially since he can sense chakra's and is easily the strongest one in the village.
Dec 4, 2009 5:33 PM

Dec 2008
I liked this chapter, lots of stuff at once. Madara vs Danzo (with an automail arm) Then we have Naruto becoming more of an emo. Another emo (Gaara) talks to him about sad shit. Bla bla bla... Kakashi the new Hokage, cool. Naruto has become too soft lately I want to see the bad ass who fought againts Pain again!
Dec 4, 2009 6:37 PM

Feb 2008
ORE WA HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
Dec 4, 2009 6:56 PM

May 2009
what...has...happened...to...this...manga...? That's the only thing I can think of while reading Naruto these days. Kishimoto - start over from when Naruto told Nagato "I won't kill you" in that cave!!!
Dec 4, 2009 7:35 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
alcurad said:
thnx guys, reading the previous pages was worth it, great comedy ;)
this!

i actually like how the story's going right now :)
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 5, 2009 3:23 AM

Oct 2007
I laughed so bloody hard when I heard that Sakura would try to kill Sasuke. He would slap her so hard her neck would snap off now. It does look like Naruto might pick up some balls and decide to hunt and kill Sasuke now so she won't carry that burden.

Kakashi FTW!

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Dec 5, 2009 4:50 AM

Feb 2008
Sakura try to kill Sasuke? Konohamaru had better chance of killing the 3rd Hokage LOL

Dec 5, 2009 1:33 PM

Jul 2009
>Sakura thinking she can beat Sasuke

lawl
Dec 5, 2009 9:57 PM

Jul 2008
madara finna bust some ass
Dec 6, 2009 12:31 AM

Jun 2009
Man I really want to see how Danzo will fight.. he is like Orochimaru, has mix jutsu or stolen
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 6, 2009 3:49 AM

Apr 2009
zinvince said:
Man I really want to see how Danzo will fight.. he is like Orochimaru, has mix jutsu or stolen

I have to say, I freaking miss Orochimaru and Kabuto D:

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Dec 7, 2009 3:15 PM

Jul 2007
Great chapter.

Not liking where this Susuke scenario is heading..

1# Sukara & Naruto confront Susuke and 'Lets all be friends'.
2# They meet up, kill Susuke.

Not that im a Susuke fan boy, but personally im hoping Susukes true motives are good & he is only acting the part of the puppet. (Lesser of bad options)

Cenedess said:
zinvince said:

I have forgotten, what ever happened to Kabuto?
Dec 8, 2009 7:16 AM

Apr 2009
Frenz said:
Great chapter.

Not liking where this Susuke scenario is heading..

1# Sukara & Naruto confront Susuke and 'Lets all be friends'.
2# They meet up, kill Susuke.

Not that im a Susuke fan boy, but personally im hoping Susukes true motives are good & he is only acting the part of the puppet. (Lesser of bad options)

Cenedess said:
zinvince said:

I have forgotten, what ever happened to Kabuto?

He did that thingy with uniting Orochimaru's remains with his body.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/357/06/
The last we've seen of him, if I'm right D: I want him back. With his glasses though. (and his...ninja info cards!)

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Dec 16, 2009 4:08 AM

Dec 2007
Madara vs. Danzo should be pretty good what with Danzo having an automail arm and what not. Kakashi being hokage is pretty awesome though well off to the next chapter.
Apr 21, 2010 4:20 AM

Jul 2008
Gt_Machine said:
Fai said:

Kakashi as Hokage is equally as wise decision the one which put Bush into the US presidency.

you're seriously trying to compare ex-president bush to kakashi?

fail.

HAHAHAHAHA this is why I take time to read the comment in this forum.

LOL at Sakura trying to kill Sasuke...
I like Gaara even more, I'm wonder how the series will be if the protagonist were Gaara and not Naruto... at least they have a common background lol
Aug 9, 2018 1:57 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, is she really going to kill Sasuke?
Apr 25, 2021 11:27 AM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Danzo is secretly edward elric ?

Jun 28, 2021 7:46 AM

Jun 2021
Hmm, Danzo's arm xP
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.