Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 28, 2014 2:09 AM

May 2012
well close enough, cant wait for next fight.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 28, 2014 2:42 AM

Jul 2010
Props to the art of this and recent chapters! It seems to be getting better.
I wonder if the next chapter will really be all about Gray's battle, or if they'll just show it for a second, and go to another fight, hm..
Jun 28, 2014 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
Awesome chapter to be honest and I didn't expect that deliora twist. I just hope Mashima doesn't kill off Gray D:
Jun 28, 2014 12:22 PM

Jan 2014
short_review said:
I would have prefered

Zero : Not so fast Gray !
Gray : Zero !
Zero : Before you die there is one thing you should know about us, Gray.
Gray : What?
Zero : I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate !
Gray : ... What that makes us?
Zero : Absolutely nothing !

this was posted on manga fox a year ago by a Gray fan on his thread. If that isn't you, then I call plagarizing on this one.
Jun 28, 2014 3:55 PM
Jul 2013
That was predictable and unpredictable...
I liked it though :3
Those faces of rage in the end where what made me more excited :D
Juvia's probably going to wreck that ugly monster because of what he said about Gray :)
Jun 28, 2014 3:56 PM

Apr 2008
GrayFTMage said:
short_review said:
I would have prefered

Zero : Not so fast Gray !
Gray : Zero !
Zero : Before you die there is one thing you should know about us, Gray.
Gray : What?
Zero : I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate !
Gray : ... What that makes us?
Zero : Absolutely nothing !

this was posted on manga fox a year ago by a Gray fan on his thread. If that isn't you, then I call plagarizing on this one.

Shows how little you know. That is a quote from space balls. So your gray fan did not create squat
Jun 28, 2014 5:28 PM

Sep 2012
OppaiMan said:
Futuristic said:

I was actually thinking that would be a reasonable explanation, but Silver stated 'When I was deciding on my human form, I happened upon a great corpse that was near me"

To me it implies he didn't know of Silver beforehand and only decided Silver would make a good vessel after killing him during the attack and spotting his corpse nearby nearby afterwards.

The only way I think makes sense is if he knew of Silver beforehand and attacked to get the body. Everything about the situation as written now is too flimsy and is trying to be justified with 'Coincidence' which is ruining it for me. I like Deloria possessing Silver's body - just not the explanation given so far on how it came to be.

Actually what myanime2 makes sense except that Deliora didn't necessarily have to know Silver beforehand (why would he need to anyway?). It could be that he was searching for his next body and decided that he likes Silver's body so he give it to Lamy in case he needed to be restored, like a backup or some sort.

And that would be too big a coincidence for me. That he'd find a body that just so happened to be the body of Gray's father and he'd have the chance 17 years later to get some sort of revenge with it. I feel like the Author had an idea for Gray's father to appear, then had an idea for the father to be Deloria, but the only way to make it possible was by having the fact that Deloria used Silver's body be a coincidence.

He could've written it simply as either Silver was still alive but was evil (which is contradicted by Gray having already said he was dead), or one of the members of Tartarus was Deloria in a new body out for revenge on Gray and it being a big reveal. Instead, he tried a twist that doesn't stack up outside of it only working because of coincidence.

Also, I don't know if anyone called it already, but I see Silver's conscious somehow still being present inside the 'corpse' and either Gray tries to reach him to break Deloria's control of the body or Silver's consciousness tries to stop Deloria from hurting Gray and helps Gray win at a critical moment.
Jun 28, 2014 6:28 PM

Nov 2008
WisdomofSolomon said:

So why didn't Natsu notice that Cana and Gildarts smell similar if he could tell that Gray and Silver do?

Probably cuz she lacks testosterone and is covered in oestrogen and female pheromones. I don't think Cana would smell like a man. Also I think if you are introduced to two people that look very similar but you learn they aren't related as you get to know them, you wouldn't think twice about it. I think it's the same with smell.
Jun 28, 2014 10:54 PM

Oct 2013
whos coming?
also fathers lolz
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 28, 2014 11:42 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
GrayFTMage said:

Shows how little you know. That is a quote from space balls. So your gray fan did not create squat

Shows how dimwitted you are. It's strictly copy and paste considering the sentence format is still the same.
Jun 29, 2014 2:02 AM

Apr 2008
GrayFTMage said:
Darklight0303 said:

Shows how dimwitted you are. It's strictly copy and paste considering the sentence format is still the same.

Doesn't matter because it wasn't original to begin with. Calling plagiarism for something that was tech already plagiarism is the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Something your kind specialize in.
Jun 29, 2014 9:31 AM

May 2013
Holy shit. Silver, who is Gray's father is just a vessel for the tyrant and demonic calamity, Deliora?

That was an epic chapter, Gray is going to go berserk against Deliora next chapter, I do hope he doesn't die, he really does want to avenge his parents and Ur any ways :/
Jun 29, 2014 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
Deliora is back !! Gray is mad. Nice to see Sabertooth cooperate with FT.
Jun 29, 2014 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
GrayFTMage said:

Doesn't matter because it wasn't original to begin with. Calling plagiarism for something that was tech already plagiarism is the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Something your kind specialize in.

The only thing that shows any remote of hypocrisy is from the mouth of you and your bitter annoying terrible NaLu fandom.
Jun 29, 2014 11:54 PM

Nov 2013
Woaaaah, a quotewar because I made a spaceball joke ! So I'm the one who has to say who's wrong and who's right eh?

I'm afraid "GrayFTMage" you're the one who got it wrong. I never wrote anything on mangafox and I don't pay attention to comments when I use it to read mangas. In fact I just rewatched spaceball 1 week ago =)

NOW STOP BICKERING AND COMB THE DESERT !
Jun 30, 2014 4:21 AM

Apr 2008
short_review said:
Woaaaah, a quotewar because I made a spaceball joke ! So I'm the one who has to say who's wrong and who's right eh?

I'm afraid "GrayFTMage" you're the one who got it wrong. I never wrote anything on mangafox and I don't pay attention to comments when I use it to read mangas. In fact I just rewatched spaceball 1 week ago =)

Need a bigger comb sir!
Jun 30, 2014 12:37 PM

May 2012
So its really Deliora wew.. that Gray's face is so epic esp Mard Geer,.
Go Juvia save Gray show some BAness like Tenrou arc..

Jun 30, 2014 2:24 PM

Jan 2014
short_review said:

Fair enough. I'll take your word for it, no one is desperate enough to lie online after all. ; 3
Jul 2, 2014 12:23 AM

Oct 2013
You go Gray! Kill Deliora and get revenge! But man.. Mashima killed that twist with Chapter 387 title.
Jul 3, 2014 12:09 AM

Mar 2013
I kept thinking that it was Deliora, but was still shocked at the revelation
Jul 28, 2014 1:23 PM
Dec 2013
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1204175&show=40#msg31810671
^i fucking called it! I knew it.

Crazy twist, but that means UR sacrificed herself for nothing? WTF. I found her sacrifice really emotional and you give me this ? Why, Gray just stomp Deloria hard!
Dec 1, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2014
Gary's dad is called Silver. Absolutely no connection between those names
Apr 8, 2015 10:12 AM

Dec 2012
That was way too predictable, but I guess only Delioras would fit, considering Gray has no other thing in his past, to explain a different demon. Good progression nonetheless.

I hope Gray's character gets explored in another angle, literally every conflict or fleshing out he has, is tied up to Ul, and his tragic back story, getting kinda boring, as I was always indifferent about Gray, let's see if that will change in the future.
tsudecimoApr 8, 2015 10:16 AM
Aug 11, 2018 8:42 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, Gray can't get a break from Deliora.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 420 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

animefan8800 - Feb 16, 2015

110 by a0o-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2015

107 by a0o-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:09 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 416 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

animefan8800 - Jan 19, 2015

192 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 16, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 415 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishkoten - Jan 10, 2015

77 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 16, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 414 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ishkoten - Jan 5, 2015

114 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 15, 10:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.