Forum Settings
Forums
I Am Here!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2009 10:01 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Noooooooooooooooo!

By the end it looks like Hinata has a huge head start, and the chances of Teru coming between them are like a smidgen of a pigeon. =[
I wish the fight was a little more prolonged, but 19 chapters was pretty short.
Overall, I loved the character design and the eyes, gotta love the eyes.

[shameless advertising]Everyone should check out Kimi ni Todoke if they haven't already.[/shameless advertising]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2009 1:21 PM

Aug 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Noooooooooooooooo!

^ 'Nuff said. TT_TT

And agreed with you on the last bit: everyone really should read KnT. It's amazing and filled with so much warmth and sweetness. <33
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2009 4:57 PM

Jul 2008
I feel bad for teru ;___;
oh well, not everyone can win and at least it ended on a humourous note

Read Kimi No Todoke already xD
Oct 1, 2009 5:23 PM

Aug 2009
I think the series could have continued for a few chapters more, with a more prolonged fight and such. After all, I was frustrated with the way they just suddenly realized the other would never betray the other. It wasn't the best way to solve the fight, I think. But still, for a 19 chapter manga KnI is amazing! :)
Oct 2, 2009 6:38 AM
Dec 2008
so who was mega pig?
Oct 2, 2009 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
ishke said:
so who was mega pig?

^ My thoughts exactly. :[ It would have been nice to see who they turned out to be. Im starting to think it was Aya.

It really ended... Quick. The fight should have been prolonged, and the way they all just reconciled like that was annoying. Aya could have become such a good villian.

Short series is short, but in the end, it was still cute. I do feel uber sorry for Teru, who now, could never come between Hinata and Sumino. I dislike Hinata a lot, and really wished Teru was the one she ended up with.
Oct 2, 2009 4:09 PM

Aug 2009
DHAJKDHS.
I loved Teru so much more than Hinata~ ; u;
The story was really good though

MegaPIG is in the oneshot chappy right after the ending; he looks really cute *o*
Oct 2, 2009 4:50 PM

Apr 2009
So I'm the only one who was glad Hinata got with Sumino? ^^;
I loved Teru, too. But I was very happy that Sumino chose Hinata. I guess I liked Hinata better. Oh well.
The three of them still remained friends afterwards, so no one really lost, so to say. ^^;

I loved the MegaPIG oneshot. It was so adorable, and MegaPIG was a cute kid. ;D
I thought it was cute how the three were trying to help MegaPIG out with his love life. XD
RyzumOct 2, 2009 4:53 PM
Oct 2, 2009 6:42 PM
Sep 2009
this manga is so much more than romance >.< this is way way too good, and I was hoping for her to end up with Hinata although I like Teru more ^ ^
And the girl in the extra chapter got me on SUPER KAWAI ALERT!!
Oct 3, 2009 12:19 PM

Sep 2009
i really enjoyed this and i'm glad hinata got with sumino. i felt kind of annoyed when teru came into the picture more and i'm glad things turned out how they did.

i loved the artwork in this series and the megapig oneshot was awesome as well.
Oct 6, 2009 8:13 PM

Nov 2007
I'm so disappointed in the ending... Because i often seem to unfortunately like doomed couples or pairings that not many people like.

And I thought TeruxSumino would actually happen. DDD: It's upsetting me.

it was cute and I love Ema Tooyama's art in it. But ugggh. why must I be so disappointed all the time. ;A;
Oct 15, 2009 8:30 PM
Apr 2009
That all happened way too fast. Just felt like a rushed ending with little development. =\

Still, I loved this series =)

Edit (10/24): I just read Oneshot. Awesome chapter! That gave great closure with Megapig; I was wondering what happened to him.

I hope to see an anime made eventually of this story.

*happy =)
nonmp89Dec 3, 2009 6:13 PM
Oct 28, 2009 7:29 AM

Aug 2009
could of been longer didn't expect it to end so soon to be honest. Oh well, it was preety good. ^_^

Oct 28, 2009 9:08 PM

Aug 2009
I personally thought that the ending was truly amazing. I love both Hinata and Teru, but I thought that Hinata would be better for Hikage out of all honesty. ^^
Oct 29, 2009 9:51 PM

Oct 2009
I want more of this story and am glad for HinataxSumino end. MegaPIG was so adorable too.
Nov 1, 2009 9:21 AM

May 2009
I really liked it. It was a very open and happy ending for everyone. I think Sumino became friends with Aya too, when she gave her the sunflower seeds. (^_^)b

The one shot with MegaPIG-san was great as well, it was nice to see who he really was!
Dec 1, 2009 12:44 AM

Jun 2009
lol the ending was great..... i like teru better a bit :s
but still hinata is a better match
a great manga ^_^
Dec 19, 2009 7:50 PM

Jun 2009
I really liked this manga! I felt really bad for Teru. In the end, i wish that Sumino would of picked Teru but i like Hinata and i think that she would of been better of with either one.
:):):):):):):)

Dec 30, 2009 1:23 PM

Apr 2008
Awwww such a nice ending, like some others while both guys are lovely, with Teru almost more deserving, thought Hinata was the better match. Lol at the 'threatening atmosphere' XD

*Edit* MegaPIG oneshot
Awwww always loved MegaPIG and to find out he's a megane-kun!!!!!! Lol at Teru trying to get a date/Hinata's reaction, comedy duo failure, their advice/various planned scenarios and the ending. ^^;

Great oneshot, would have loved more!!
nehnehnejiDec 30, 2009 2:05 PM
Jan 12, 2010 1:34 PM

Dec 2009

I kinda thought teru was better, but oh well the story was always going towards hinata so no suprise.
Some_guy-Jan 12, 2010 1:47 PM
Feb 16, 2010 6:59 PM

Nov 2009
Ehhhhhhhhh.
I don't know, I couldn't really chose between Teru or Hinata..
(Maybe if they turned Hinata and Teru into one guy, it would've been easier for me.)
Oh, I hate annoying love triangles where the 2 guys are both perfect for the girl.
Chop_sticksAug 26, 2012 8:54 AM
B)
Mar 4, 2010 10:33 AM

Jan 2009
Okay end to an okay manga. This entire ride was just to cliche and corny for me to really get into it.
May 6, 2010 11:30 AM

Apr 2010
I finished the manga in one go, and gave it a 9/10. It seems like Kimi ni Todoke seems similar to this manga so I'll check that out as well once it's completed. I thought MegaPIG was Arisa all along but after reading the oneshot, I was wrong. That oneshot however was pretty good too for the laughs.
Jun 14, 2010 12:29 AM
Jun 2010
the story is wonderful

its so simple but so beautiful

and when the sunflower blooms after
the conflict was solve is perfect

sumino is a great person

but i really wish sumino chose teru
but she's inlove with hinata so.....

oh well im still happy for her !!
Oct 26, 2010 2:28 AM

Mar 2010
nehnehneji said:
Awwww such a nice ending, like some others while both guys are lovely, with Teru almost more deserving, thought Hinata was the better match. Lol at the 'threatening atmosphere' XD

Yeah you're right , I love threatening atmosphere too XD

I really like this manga , here was moments when I was really iritated etc I LOVE TERU nd feel really bad for him T^T
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Oct 27, 2010 10:06 PM

Jan 2010
The level of adorableness was through the roof! I loved this series! Once I started reading I couldn't stop, and just went through the entire thing. There's been sections of my life where I've felt like Sumino, actually.
All the characters were nice in this series. All in all no complaints.
Nov 6, 2010 8:55 PM

Nov 2010
waaaaah!!!!

i like teru more than hinata...
he deserves to be loved and he was sumino's first friend..

anyway, i may not totally love the ending but i sure was satisfied with it...
after all, sumino got friends and she is really happy
o.0
Nov 28, 2010 5:51 AM

Jul 2010
the ending of koko ni iru yo was good~!
although.. i would've like teru to end up with someone. (most likely sumino ^^)
I<3TERU :3
music is my life~
feel the beat;
listen; and go with it <3
Jul 14, 2011 10:08 PM

Aug 2010
Absolutely loved this manga! It was a refreshing experience as it was a sweet story of love and friendship. The characters were easy to hate (with the exception of Aya). I wish that more people would read this as it truly is a masterpiece to me. I also hope that this manga gets turned into an anime!!
Sep 12, 2011 11:06 PM
Mar 2010
LMAO XD
this manga is just cute, not bad but not good enough to cry over :))
7/10 - typical shoujo.
and I didn't like any character, they all were boring.
Oct 2, 2011 10:15 AM

Sep 2009
I thought teru would win :( But i guess Hinata is a better choice for sumino. Teru and Sumino is a little more like Best Friends with the teasing and stuff. Though i'm still sad....i <3 teru

NOW I NEED AN ANIME!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE PICK IT UP!

Lin3 said:
LMAO XD
this manga is just cute, not bad but not good enough to cry over :))
7/10 - typical shoujo.
and I didn't like any character, they all were boring.

Really? All the character are nice...but not enough character development maybe...Yes its typical shoujo, kinda cheesy and cliche most of the time. But not good enough to cry over? I cried 3hours nonstop on everypage while i was reading! Maybe cause i can relate to sumino 99%(exagerating :P) except i'm not so lucky like her with two popular guys.
shinki7Oct 2, 2011 10:21 AM
Oct 22, 2011 7:10 PM

Dec 2010
The manga was reeeeeeeeally good! i really liked it

if you guys are looking for similar plots you should read Moe Kare!! it's really similar, but all teru fans are gonna have a little surprise in the end heheehe another manga/anime similar to that is Bokura ga Ita, everyone should watch this one, i almost cried at the end T.T
Nov 15, 2011 3:34 AM

Mar 2010
It was a sweet story. Beautiful art.
But out of all things, the ending to me was a bit rushed.
And I really wanted Sumino to end end up with Teru... TT_TT
still alright though, just not as satifying as it could have been.
Nov 16, 2011 9:12 PM

Jul 2011
Somewhat unsatisfied because I'd rather Teru end up with Sumino... but now I will look for Kimi no Todoke~ :D 'cuz everyone seems to like it
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Mar 19, 2012 3:56 PM

Mar 2011
it's so dam short but so dam good :')
May 22, 2012 3:51 PM

Jul 2011
t-o-f-u said:
DHAJKDHS.
I loved Teru so much more than Hinata~ ; u;
The story was really good though

MegaPIG is in the oneshot chappy right after the ending; he looks really cute *o*

Thanks!! :D
. . . y o u f o u n d m e

: icon's credit :
Jun 14, 2012 12:48 AM
Jul 2018

BOO. I want Teru for her. >.<
But it's okay.~ HAHA.

Isn't MegaPig cute? :3
removed-userJun 14, 2012 1:11 AM
Jun 26, 2012 8:18 AM

Feb 2012
Chop_sticks said:

Oh, I hate annoying love triangles where the 2 guys are both perfect for the girl.

1OO% agree ^
But I kinda was cheering for Teru though >_>

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
Sep 4, 2012 10:58 AM
Mar 2012
Spazzcase said:
So I'm the only one who was glad Hinata got with Sumino? ^^;
Nah, I think it's good like this, too.

I'm confused: MAL says there's 21 chapters, but now it ends after 19? Can someone explain?
Jan 19, 2013 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
Quite a predictable ending imo. Overall, I found the manga to be sort of meh but gave me some occasional laughs. Well, at least there's a happy ending :3

6/10.
Feb 17, 2014 8:22 AM

Jan 2014
this was a wonderful manga, too bad it was a short live love story
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 18, 2014 5:56 PM
May 2014
I liked both of the guys, and either way, im happy :-)
im really happy they got along in the end.
Im really happy for megaPIG ! He was actually cute , and the girl he was with really meant the world to him
I wish they would make more chapters about them!
I really like this author and want to read more of there books :-)
Jun 25, 2014 3:40 PM

Aug 2012
Like many shoujo stuff, the atmosphere of this manga was kinda childish and soppy (the reconciliation with Aya => illogic behaviour and that's not the only one) but on the whole it was very cute. My heart couldn't stand it from time to time.
Nevertheless, I was disappointed by the ending, since I was more of a Teru fan. But well, it was to be expected I knew this possibility was doomed from the beginning anyway.
Dec 1, 2014 1:06 AM

Aug 2014
god, it was very soppy, cringe worthy and eye rolling at times.

- near invisible girl's quick ascension to the top of the world is wonky
- the entire school (boys and girls) FAWNING over the 2 main boys was eye-roll worthy
- the girls that do the "stay away from (insert boys name here)!!!" bullying is so pathetically silly
- the boys: "let's fight, argue and end our relationship before even properly figuring out the situation" is joke worthy, these were 4(?) year old friends huh?

Being 8th graders I can see how some of my points are arguable but geez...
Aug 31, 2015 5:37 AM

Nov 2013
It's a cute story~ Plus it's really hard to choose between the two guys. ><
Jan 6, 2016 1:45 AM

Feb 2010
Nice manga, short but cute

i really want Teru for Sumino, but yeah it's to be expected... shoujo rule > the first guy is always win.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jul 19, 2016 5:47 PM
Mar 2016
Ending really should've had Teru and Sumino get together. Kinda disappointed, but overall really good shoujo manga... Hagita was okay, and I guess he solely understood her and kept her grounded in real life. For me Teru was the playful one and a guy that if, and only if Sumino got together with, would make her laugh more and smile too. Well, that's just my opinion. Koodos to the mangaka. :)
Dec 19, 2019 3:48 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Just gonna bump this with a mini review now I've finally gotten round to this one!

This is really an imperfect story, but one thing I liked was how strong the bond between Sumino, Megapig and Black Rabbit was. For the first portion of this story, this was truly heartwarming. I think there's more to be explored in this realm of online friends supporting one another through the hardest times with the handicap of not being able to physically be there (or hear them). This was the story's strongest point I feel and could've been capitalised and explored more on.

The side characters are reaaallly 1D though they did have Arisa appear prominently for about 1 page and then become just another nothing. There's other things like CLICHE! and the ending falling pretty flat but I won't bash on it cuz really, during a good chunk of it, I was moved a lot by Sumino's struggles and this online bond she shared with those on her blog.

the oneshot of megapig was cute but again his romance kinda felt a lil forced. idk

1 Centimetre of Happiness, 2 comments
and so much more.
Sep 11, 2021 5:01 PM
Jul 2020
Tensho said:
Just gonna bump this with a mini review now I've finally gotten round to this one!

This is really an imperfect story, but one thing I liked was how strong the bond between Sumino, Megapig and Black Rabbit was. For the first portion of this story, this was truly heartwarming. I think there's more to be explored in this realm of online friends supporting one another through the hardest times with the handicap of not being able to physically be there (or hear them). This was the story's strongest point I feel and could've been capitalised and explored more on.

The side characters are reaaallly 1D though they did have Arisa appear prominently for about 1 page and then become just another nothing. There's other things like CLICHE! and the ending falling pretty flat but I won't bash on it cuz really, during a good chunk of it, I was moved a lot by Sumino's struggles and this online bond she shared with those on her blog.

the oneshot of megapig was cute but again his romance kinda felt a lil forced. idk

1 Centimetre of Happiness, 2 comments
and so much more.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Allll of this.

I just re-read this for the first time in a decade and I agree with this comment the most.

Being isolated by peers and using a blog as an outlet is so relatable. It was honestly the strongest point of the manga. I would’ve loved to have seen more of this. The love triangle was also forced completely. If anything, the love triangle should’ve been dragged out for a better development. This is kind of Ema Toyama’s weak point as a manga artist by not prolonging a plot. Sometimes in her manga the story feels short and underdeveloped. At least, with Pixie Pop and I Am Here! it feels that way. I need to re-read Missions of Love so I’m curious if the issues are similar since I don’t remember much of it. All and all I just felt that the artwork was more of the focus than the story lol
azenobioOct 7, 2022 5:27 AM

More topics from this board

» Anime release

Cambeezee - Apr 29, 2018

3 by Kierah »»
Jul 23, 2019 8:38 AM

Poll: » Koko ni Iru yo! Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Kierah »»
Jul 21, 2019 11:58 PM

Poll: » Koko ni Iru yo! Chapter 3 Discussion

ckam - Nov 28, 2010

5 by sddsdd »»
Feb 16, 2015 11:05 AM

Poll: » Koko ni Iru yo! Chapter 16 Discussion

Dija - Aug 11, 2009

19 by 0M0NA0 »»
May 18, 2014 5:23 PM

Poll: » Koko ni Iru yo! Chapter 6 Discussion

stAtic91 - Oct 31, 2009

4 by 0M0NA0 »»
May 18, 2014 4:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.