Edit Anime Information

Duration: 19 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Jan 1, 2009
apocalipse369 (All reviews)
well this was a OK OVA about the main series school days. you have 3 girls who like the main character and one overly helpful mom and one crazy little girl. this was certainly a little different than the theme of the main story(they kept the knifes).

the story is pretty much about girls giving chocolates to mokoto for valentines day.

if you liked the series you should watch this.
May 29, 2013
mercury1980 (All reviews)
I still say that the art and sound is good each given 7. So, now basically, they made this anime much more funnier and more enjoyable than compared to the anime itself. I love it when Makoto gets tortured by girls who gave him chocolate.

However, the fact remains is that I am still not symapthetic towards all the characters in School Days. Nice try but no win. 2/10
Dec 8, 2012
OmarLivesUnder (All reviews)
Like the another OVA of title, "Magical Heart Kokoro-chan", this is comedy. Unlike it, this isn't funny. You can say, "plot isn't so stupid and childish like MHKC, so why it's should be worse?" Because seeming seriousness completely ruins all its attempts to be funny, while the stupidity (the real one, not flashy as in MHKC) doesn't let to perceive it like a sensible story. In the end there is my favourite tune of title name inserted (no other word for this), which is the keynote, the summary of the original series, the expression of all the mood, all the characters hopes and aspirations... And read more
May 4, 2016
syncrogazer (All reviews)
It's supposed to be lighthearted and comical but under the surface bubbles the same sinister feeling of the original School Days. That may be because although the story is told through Valentine's chocolates the characters, their motivations and their behavior remain roughly the same. You pretty much have the same story told in 18 minutes. Does it end in the same manner? Pretty much. You'll see.

It' self-aware, filled with tropes and a strange counter-point to the original. Genius.

Pretty cool Makoto quotes in here as well. An odd way to finish up your time with School Days but it works.

May 1, 2017
Ledgemdary (All reviews)
I feel kind of obligated to give a small explanation about this OVA since it seems nobody else did it before.

This OVA isn't part of the main series and although it's the same setting and the same characters, this Episode wouldn't fit into the main story at all.

You could say this is kind of an alternative to the story or maybe a nightmare that Makoto Itou is having? The nightmare thingy might be the best explanation to it since his conscious might feel guilty.

All in all, this wasn't as funny, it was just creepy and a little awkward and the purpose to read more
Nov 14, 2011
HatchetGirl (All reviews)
I gave this one a pretty low rating, at least as far as my ratings go. There didn't really seem to be an ending that really finished off the story, plus, after finishing the series, this side story seemed out of place or something. I liked the opening theme song as I usually enjoy it, and the ending theme song was okay. The characters really have never been considered very special to me, and I honestly hate some of them. I mainly watched this because I was bored. If you love School Days, then yeah, watch it, but otherwise, it's just kind of something to read more
Apr 23, 2013
Heta-rashi1 (All reviews)
First time making reviews for an anime series that is by far one of my least favorite anime but still fascinating enough to discuss to the fullest and watch the OVAs.

The story itself just made its parent series look gruesome (which is was) since this OVA was adding to the comical effect. The fact it starts out in a hotsprings and the boys (one who is a rapist and the other a pimp) are just simply stupid idiots in this one and goes as far as to make them funny and makes the audience feel sorry for Makoto (for the first time) since it is read more