P.S. I am rarely ever on MAL except just to update my lists, though sometimes I do lurk in the forums, especially on forums of shows that I am watching. Apologies in advance for my really late replies（−＿−；）
1. SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI. Again I am going all obsessed over this series. After reading the last volume of the manga (only at volume 9!) and reading that volume over and over again, I still cannot get over the point that the manga has ended. Such a pity! The manga did not even cover half of the light novels! :( And after listening to one of the drama CDs, I feel even more sad for the ending, and my longing for the world of Saiunkoku came back! I feel like re-reading the manga series, re-watching 2 seasons of the anime, and finally reading the translations of the light novels. It just never cease to amaze me how I can never get bored of the world of Saiunkoku, and it feels like every time I do return to the world of Saiunkoku, I fall even deeper in love with it. I love everything about Saiunkoku, the setting, the characters' not only looks but characteristics and especially the plot - oh the beautifully crafted plot! The world of Saiunkoku is just like a wonderful, perfect mix of salad.
3. ALEXANDRITE. It's a 90s manga that I just read after finishing the parent story Cipher . I really like this title, not so much of the plot (although I like that too), but more of the character interactions and the characters' personality - especially that of Alex (the main character), I really like his personality and character! And his looks too XD
4. KURAGEHIME. Just finished watching this anime called "Kuragehime" and I love it! I read the manga as well and I am just really sad that the anime was only 11 episodes long...it really deserves more than that! Kuranosuke what a hottie!!!! XD Wish I could have seen more of him... Really hoping for a season 2!!
5. Found & have been reading several real interesting series lately! Finally, some good (fantastic, actually) reads! I really want to thank those who have recommended these great titles for me to read (the MAL recommendations)!
6. KOUKAKU NO REGIOS (Chrome Shelled Regios). Re-watched the series again! I just cant stop thinking how strong and cool Layfon is when he is fighting! Wish there were more scenes of his awesome fights! And the troubles that the characters have or are going through, I can somewhat, somewhat relate to them. I want a season 2 please!!!! Onegaishimasu!!!
7. Loving "Ao haru ride", a manga by sakisaka io! Been reading her other finished work before this, called "strobe edge" which i like as well! Ahhh oh no my mind is currently immersed in the world of "ao haru ride"! The characters, the plot....! And to think that I must wait for another month to see the next chapter! This is killing me..... I so need to see the next chapter, especially with what happened in this month's chapter! XD
8. Gintama! I just love all of the serious, hilarious, sad/emotional, happy parts of this series! Yorozuya FTW~!
9. Nurarihyon no mago: sennen makyou (the season 2)! I had quite a bad impression of the first season, so I did not plan on watching this second season at all. But after I saw glimpses of an episode on Animax, i just had to watch this! And so far, so good... so much better than season 1!! Hopefully it will continue to be this awesome until the last episode! I am so so so happy I get to see so much of young, hot nurarihyon and so much of rikuo in is hot yokai form!! not to mention, a glimpse of rikuo's hot dad! what a family of hot men, what genes!! XD
10. And I just had to re-read NANA and torture myself with a cliffhanger 'ending' (chap 84) again. Yes i just had to torture myself like this..why...! Somehow i'm beginning to be able to relate more to what the characters are going through, compared to when i first read it around 3 years ago. I suppose it is because we are now of the same age (as in, Nana O and Hachi are both the same age as I am now XD ). Maybe. I hope there'll be news of the continuation of this manga, it really deserves to be continued and for it to have an ending, whatever it may be.
1. NODAME CANTABILE. I've watched the live-action, but never read the manga (in my to-read list) or watch the anime. After watching an episode of the season 1 on TV, got the urge to watch the anime, so I watched the season 2 - or rather, I marathon-ed the whole series in one whole day. And...I've fallen in love with the series again. Perhaps even more as compared to when i watched the live-action. I cant wait to watch the other seasons!! NodameXChiaki!!! XD
2. DETECTIVE CONAN. It's been a long time since i last watched Conan, and once i watched an episode i was totally hooked again (totally saw that coming).
3. HANA YORI DANGO. Just watched the Japanese drama-adaptation season 1, and then continued on by reading the whole manga series in mere days (it's been on my "Plan to Read" list for the longest time, but I've never got the motivation or chance to do so). Also read the one-shots in Paris and the other one about Rui. Oh gosh I love this series, both the manga and the Jap drama adaptation. I'm so in love with 道明寺 司 right now.
4. BASARA manga by Tamura Yumi. It is one EPIC manga, EPIC. Indescribable in words. (I want to buy them!! I want to hold them books with my very hands!!!!! But i think it's hard to find/complete the whole set?)