Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 28, 2023 6:13 AM
Nov 2021
Guess its time to drop this season… It cant be real that all the other heroes are this f*cking ret*rded and keep licking the p*ssy of that b*tch… at this point I believe that she could litteraly go out and chop the head of a little kid right infront of the heroes and say Shield Hero did it and they would believe her🤦🏼‍♂️

Also lets not talk about the spear hero that has become a total pedophile now
Oct 28, 2023 6:23 AM

May 2021
Send this bitch to the happy farm, please.

Also, I swear the heroes share exactly one freaking brain cell between all of them.

Oct 28, 2023 7:45 AM
Dec 2021
An episode well below expectations among those already released. It's an episode full of unfunny comedy. At least they didn't glamorize Motoyaso's lolicon behavior. Ren seems to be bothered by the deaths of his companions, but still blindly believes that it is a game like Naofumi said. His egocentric attitude still hinders him... I don't know, but Filo's dance must have the purpose of alleviating the scandals regarding people, since they destroyed part of the Tavern. Syne is an interesting character as it turns out.
Oct 28, 2023 7:49 AM
Apr 2023
lolicon são bichos que amam ter um sofrimento anormal, que ser vivo bizarro kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Oct 28, 2023 8:06 AM
Jun 2007
Finally Naofumi found Motoyasu and Ren. Motoyasu remains "heartbroken", trying to get his party mates back meanwhile Ren blaming others for his own party members killed.
Bitch is being "bitch" and "manipulative" as usual.
Filo did her "singing" and "dancing", so random haha.
And now Motoyasu obsess about Filo-tan now~
ineserOct 28, 2023 8:14 AM
Oct 28, 2023 8:39 AM

Jan 2012
definitely a cute and funny episode
Oct 28, 2023 10:16 AM

Jan 2021
Another level of pedophilia bros

Oct 28, 2023 10:37 AM
Mar 2015
"Filo-tan,don't leave me"
Oct 28, 2023 11:08 AM
May 2021
man i feel bad for spear hero
Oct 28, 2023 12:46 PM
Mar 2021
This episode was all about fake news and how idiots are more susceptible to it. I'm curious how the shield hero will cooperate with these idiots or if he'll somehow force them to cooperate.
Oct 28, 2023 12:54 PM
Jan 2023
Alright, so Malty is back and she really doesn't learn, seems the spear hero hasn't learnt either you know you've messed up when you cause Raphtalia to make a face like she did then. The sword hero is also back and he seems to be just as useless. I just hope that those heroes aren't really important to the plot here, they're fine for a one episode thing, but past that it is just bad. They should just stick with only the shield hero at this point.
Oct 28, 2023 1:06 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reply to Gl0rp
Is it just me or have this season so far been kind of...mediocre?

It's much better structured and paced than the second season so it's better overall but it doesn't grab me the same way as the first season. I'm starting to wonder if its source material is as good this season's arcs.
@Gl0rp If no one ever told you before, sorry to break to you but... the first couple of arcs on Tate no Yuusha are the best arcs.
The slave arc is the best arc in terms of impact it leaves you with, as the LN goes on, there are some decent to good arc that appear, even some tearjerkers, BUT the very first arc was the best and it is unlikely people will like other seasons as much, UNLESS the direction does the job.

Like S3's has a director that is shown he is very capable and better than even S1's.
It is a waste that S3 got such a director and S2 got crap, as I feel S2's plot was more important, had more potential, S3 is just build up to a possible S4 or S5.
Oct 28, 2023 1:11 PM

Jun 2016
the fuck yow !! those yuusha sword and spear is stupidity max !!!

atleast we got filo with the dance at highest cuteness !!
Oct 28, 2023 1:28 PM

Feb 2014
Well, it didn't take long for Bitch to return and get back to her old bag of dirty tricks, huh?

With Motoyasu's reputation in tatters after his party left him and Ren's allies all dead after what happen with the Spirit Tortoise, Bitch wasted no time in stirring her pot of poison once again to convince Ren that Naofumi is all to blame for his misfortune, which sadly worked on him with ease. Not only that, but she also repeats the same eyelid pull and tongue out insult to Motoyasu the same way she did to Naofumi way back in season 1. She'll forever be irredeemable, that's for sure.

What I didn't expect to see was Filo singing and dancing towards the crowd in the damaged tavern. It was a complete change of mood set, but I wholeheartedly welcome it, since Filo easily put a huge smile on my face as she sang smiled away! ^_^

However, it did make Motoyasu simp hard for her, which Filo dislikes. He also deserves getting decked hard for calling Raphtalia a pig. He'd be wise to never insult Raphtalia that way ever again! XD
Oct 28, 2023 1:36 PM

May 2010
Reply to BurningSpirit
And here I thought Shield Hero was past using hate-baiting to get us angry, but it seems like it's still the only plot device they know how to use... awful
@BurningSpirit

Thank you for this comment. This ep was infuriating. Curse of non- Re:Zero isekai, these all get worse for me as time goes on. Didnt like tortoise arc at all, first 3 eps of S3 seemed decent now right back to the bs.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Oct 28, 2023 3:51 PM
Aug 2021
Man... Maybe I don't remeber well the first season but this ep just felt out of place for Shield Hero. The confrontation with Bitch and the Sword Hero, the way the girls left Motoyasu's party and that random idol Filo concert felt like a fever dream
Oct 28, 2023 4:05 PM

Nov 2013
Bitch needs to die; she had her chance; no mercy this time. Heroes are a sad joke.
Oct 28, 2023 4:24 PM

May 2022
MasterHavik said:
Good episode but this episode revealing some of those flaws of Naofumi character I don't like a lot. Dude is a lowkey holier than thou narcissistic. He could have helped Ren but thought provoking him while being gaslit by Bitch was smart. He also could have helped the Spear Hero out but decided to be a douchebag. Like I know these guys are morons but Naofumi isn't doing himself any favors either.

This episode started off so strong for me but fell apart once the idiots were back. They’re all so one note that it’s really cringe.
Oct 28, 2023 7:37 PM

May 2022
Spear hero got recovered very fast from his trauma.

Nice idol show from Filo
Oct 28, 2023 7:47 PM
Apr 2023
This was a fun episode, but honestly pretty painful to watch.
Motoyasu devolving to a degenerate oshi no ko, and Malty with a still unhealthy need for special attention.
Well I guess tbat sets wbat Naofumi has to deal with aside from the other sh*tstorm he has to face.
Oct 28, 2023 8:06 PM
Jun 2022
motoyasu lolicon kkkkkkkkkkkk
Oct 28, 2023 8:14 PM

Sep 2007
Dang Ren....can't believe you'd fall for B-- so easily....I mean, ok you're so depressed that your whole party is killed but SERIOUSLY??? Have you not heard ANYTHING about how much of a 'tard she is? Oh wait.....I guess all the other heroes did have blinders on 99% of the time...

Also...maybe I forgot how extreme he is but Motoyasu switching to "Filo-tan!" from the edge of his despair was super quick. Funny but a total "WTH LOL??"
I did kind of hope he'd follow him all the way back to Iwotani's village but bummer, guess they still want to keep them separate for now...

The Pierrot needs to come back to try and earn Iwotani's trust too :')
Is it hinting that she's gonna "join his side" or was she just doing a goofy "gathering intel" job. hmmmm....
IkanoOct 28, 2023 8:23 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Oct 28, 2023 10:36 PM

Jul 2021
ren is now the biggest and filthiest simp in the history of mankind. from now on i'll shove ren in everyone's faces whenever i hear someone say kazuya is the biggest simp of all time. ren is not only a simp he is also a pussy and a grade A retard. i'm only hoping that he at least gets to smash bitch's S-tier pussy every night if he's gonna suck up to her so much if he doesn't even get that then i'm incredibly sad for him. but guess this is his character development arc, he'll come around i'm sure.

filo's idol dance was absolutely stunning no wonder motoyasu was so charmed by her. don't blame him one bit xDDD

i'm thining the clown girl will play a bigger part later.

all in all just makes me very happy to see the current power dynamics . naofumi is the god and the other heroes are like his servants. 10/10 development. he really did a lot of great things and came very far from the literal rock-bottom. good stuff.

5/5 episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 28, 2023 10:47 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to CHT13
MasterHavik said:
Good episode but this episode revealing some of those flaws of Naofumi character I don't like a lot. Dude is a lowkey holier than thou narcissistic. He could have helped Ren but thought provoking him while being gaslit by Bitch was smart. He also could have helped the Spear Hero out but decided to be a douchebag. Like I know these guys are morons but Naofumi isn't doing himself any favors either.

This episode started off so strong for me but fell apart once the idiots were back. They’re all so one note that it’s really cringe.
@CHT13 And Naofumi decides to join the stupidity. Like he has been told a number of times to learn how to play ball but he keeps finding new ways to kick the hornet net. Sometimes he is in the right but as you can see here is just as bad as the others. I wish the Queen had a backbone and called out his behavior too. Shit like this makes me want to read the Light Novel as the manga falls into the same trap of having to jerk off Naofumi while making the heroes look stupid. Our only hope now is that they become better with some help from Naofumi not because Naofumi made them change for the better.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 28, 2023 11:30 PM

Mar 2013
I have never dropped an anime in my life. I have also never seen bigger retards than Motoyasu and Ren.
The bitch doesn't even matter. What makes my blood boil is how fucking EASY to trick those 2 morons are.
Oct 29, 2023 6:03 AM
Oct 2019
Bruhh Really? Bitch again??

And of course The others hero are just stupid af.

Filo becoming Idol at the end was so random LMAO
Oct 29, 2023 7:17 AM

Sep 2013
Everything else is fine until 'Bitch' came here ruining the moment for Ren and Naofumi.
Now Moyatasu finally open his eyes so he will not become a jerk towards Naofumi again.
[/url]
Oct 29, 2023 7:23 AM

Dec 2011
There were multiple ways to continue the story. For example, the other nations that couldn't summon heroes could have led an assassination quest and tried their luck again. Or try to convince the heroes to defend their countries too, since the waves are supposed to affect everyone. No, the author preferred to spoil the whole thing and rush things along.

The final touch was to reuse some existing material. Why did he do this? Maybe he was trying to emphasize the heroes' looser side... Yes, but there are limits. Here, he's taking viewers for fools.

No idea how to develop the story? No problem, take one of the heroes and turn him into a loli, and the little girl, you make her dance... New idol born.

They massacred a anime with great potential...
ShinsaeOct 29, 2023 12:43 PM
Oct 29, 2023 7:44 AM

May 2022
Reply to MasterHavik
@CHT13 And Naofumi decides to join the stupidity. Like he has been told a number of times to learn how to play ball but he keeps finding new ways to kick the hornet net. Sometimes he is in the right but as you can see here is just as bad as the others. I wish the Queen had a backbone and called out his behavior too. Shit like this makes me want to read the Light Novel as the manga falls into the same trap of having to jerk off Naofumi while making the heroes look stupid. Our only hope now is that they become better with some help from Naofumi not because Naofumi made them change for the better.
@MasterHavik It’s funny because earlier in the episode he’s remembering Fitoria‘s warning but he still shows that he can’t help it and stoops to their level. When he sees Ren at the tavern, I went from excited to see how this was going to play out to rolling my eyes.
Oct 29, 2023 8:38 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to CHT13
@MasterHavik It’s funny because earlier in the episode he’s remembering Fitoria‘s warning but he still shows that he can’t help it and stoops to their level. When he sees Ren at the tavern, I went from excited to see how this was going to play out to rolling my eyes.
@CHT13 I can't blame Naofumi act like that. It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but It's impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. Ren and Motoyasu is so stupid it's like arguing with those flat earther. At least Motoyasu might become better later, hopefully.
Oct 29, 2023 9:14 AM

May 2022
einstorage6691 said:
@CHT13 I can't blame Naofumi act like that. It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but It's impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. Ren and Motoyasu is so stupid it's like arguing with those flat earther. At least Motoyasu might become better later, hopefully.

Yeah I totally get why he does it. I just wish the other heroes were a little more complex. Even Malty is so one note, it’s like watching circus clowns at this point.
Oct 29, 2023 9:40 AM
Apr 2019
Shield Hero getting good again!? Lets goo :)
Oct 29, 2023 12:24 PM
Jun 2022
I can't believe hot garbage like this are being publish as a story. The salepoint of the series are just Shield hero's revenge, with all of that concluded the interested of the show are rapidly drop down.

Now, they know they can't write anymore bright idea so they just went back to the chapter 1 with only character swapped. It's like the author didn't though any of the story after the first act are ended.

Oct 29, 2023 2:11 PM
Apr 2023
Ótimo anime, dublagem, animação média alta, história envolvente.
Oct 29, 2023 4:53 PM
Jul 2022
Another eventful episode, annoyed to see that CGI tortoise again though -_-
Oct 29, 2023 8:58 PM
Jun 2021
this is a joke right... i literally feel myself losing brain cells when anyone trusts the princess... i just can't
Oct 29, 2023 9:28 PM

Dec 2019
da heck is Ren up to, black-haired emo characters aren't supposed to fall for females, they're supposed to be into men!! I'm glad Raphtalia still has that waifu aura
Oct 30, 2023 4:15 AM

Oct 2019
Bitch strikes again, playing that idiot Ren like a kid's toy.
As for the Spear "Hero" I doubt he'll be of much help against Phoenix either.
Most likely Naofumi and his team will have to handle it on their own.. again.
Oct 30, 2023 9:23 AM

May 2015
Ah yes, all the worst part of the series are back now... Myne is still the worst of the bitches, Motoyasu is still a disgusting and cringe pedophile, and Kirito is even more stupid that I thought.

Return to hell.
Oct 30, 2023 11:02 AM
Dec 2017
Bitchi comes back 😭
Of course, the first second i see her, I am full triggered. How she can easily mindfuck the spear hero. Naofumi can't do anything about that. We have to hate everyone to keep some tension in the story. That Filo Chika danse comes in the worst moment but nice animation 🤣. Motoyasu becomes the annoying part of Zenitsu, damn I know it is a side character but now he is a very useless hero
FmapkmnOct 30, 2023 11:07 AM
Oct 30, 2023 1:01 PM
Apr 2018
FBI looking for Motoyasu! 😏 It was not his fault to fall in "true" loli love with Filo-tan. Filo-tan is scared, but it will be fun to see him as an ally of Loli & Team Shield Hero.

It's actually dumb to see Ren even trying to believe in "Bit-ch". I don't feel like commenting on it anymore.

Anyway, good to see Motoyasu join the Team. And the Clone Girl, hope we see her innocence in the next episode
Oct 30, 2023 6:02 PM
Feb 2021
The background song for the training montage was fire.
Oct 31, 2023 11:16 AM
Senpai

May 2021
It was not funny, i did not like this weird episode( the last part with the spear guy).
I hope next episode gets better again (:
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Oct 31, 2023 10:37 PM
May 2021
Okay Malty's a bitch, when she's really a cunt.

Ren's boys got wiped out, but hey live and learn.
Nobodies perfect, look at slut he's kicking it with.
When that bitch moves, she moves.
But seriously, the hoodrat that Ren's hooked-up with, serious cringe.
Ren's got good reason to become a villainous hero/character.
Look at Vegeta, just flip it.

Filo has it real bad with the "Spear Hero" being that creepy-ass loli-lover
It's anime, but at least so far is a smoother watch than the 2nd season was...
That was a rough one.
Nov 1, 2023 11:22 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to DoisacChopper
sort of becoming midly more interesting here, lol.

FIIILLOOOO-TANN!!!
@DoisacChopper srsly , im not approve Motoyasu getting close to filo or even hug her. If i'm tht Naofumi , i'll beat his ass for sure .
Nov 1, 2023 12:10 PM

Aug 2015
There's no way the Three Heroes can reach higher levels of stupidity. It's incredible and, at this point, very annoying.
Nov 1, 2023 5:25 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to GawrGura007
@DoisacChopper srsly , im not approve Motoyasu getting close to filo or even hug her. If i'm tht Naofumi , i'll beat his ass for sure .
@GawrGura007 haha Motoyasu reminds me of myself but yeah he is absolute scum
I just want to hug and worship filo

Nov 2, 2023 4:01 AM

May 2009
Motoyasu joined Church of Uooohhh
Nov 2, 2023 8:58 AM
Aug 2019
essa terceira temporada esta otima!
Nov 3, 2023 8:26 AM
I like water

Feb 2020
Motoyasu, please don't be a simp lolicon, not with Filo....
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» If this anime ended at Season 1 it would have been a satisfying ending

Remocracy - Dec 15, 2023

28 by Zedlin »»
May 16, 9:47 AM

» Okay I know she came back but Bitch is just not a good character or villian!

MasterHavik - Oct 27, 2023

28 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:04 AM

» About bad story

yesvirgi - Dec 26, 2023

21 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:02 AM

» Too Many Characters

Stink_Bug - Dec 23, 2023

10 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

155 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.