Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 25, 2016 3:02 AM

Apr 2014
Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh! Super. :D
Apr 25, 2016 4:20 AM

Mar 2016
What a way to crap all over the tournament... bravo Super... bravo. Everyone knows a 1000 year old assassin will become a good guy and not want his prize if he gets to fight a good battle...
Apr 25, 2016 4:51 AM

Feb 2015
All things considered, that was a pretty decent ending to the tournament. Goku's reasoning for requesting the removal of all the rules was pretty interesting, and something only a person like him would ever do in a situation like that, even though he realised himself that he had no chance at winning anymore.
Monaka winning vs. Hit was pretty funny, and I'm fine with the way it went. Would've been interesting to have seen Champa actually blow up his fighters to really have him live up to its title as God of Destruction, but it seems the King of Everything (that title, lol) is going to interfere.

Preview of the Super Shenron was really cool. Can't wait to see the full body screen. Probably going to be as big as a solar system or something, lol.

Nonchalance said:
What a way to crap all over the tournament... bravo Super... bravo. Everyone knows a 1000 year old assassin will become a good guy and not want his prize if he gets to fight a good battle...

Fighting in a tournament and killing people he's ordered to or for personal reasons is a totally different thing. Just because he's an assassin, doesn't mean he doesn't understand the principles of having a good fight.
MilenninApr 25, 2016 4:55 AM
Apr 25, 2016 5:05 AM

Mar 2016
Milennin said:

Nonchalance said:

Fighting in a tournament and killing people he's ordered to or for personal reasons is a totally different thing. Just because he's an assassin, doesn't mean he doesn't understand the principles of having a good fight.

He was willing to kill to make sure his prize wasn't taken. It's seems dumb to me for him to just not want it anymore because of a good fight... it's just a silly notion.
Apr 25, 2016 5:11 AM

Mar 2014
When Monaka and Hit were facing off, I was half expecting Hit to kill Monaka by accident by taking him too seriously and get himself disqualified, giving the win to Beerus' team.

I mean, we all knew Beerus' team was going to win, right? Plus, Monaka is a pretty minor character, so it wouldn't have made much of a difference... I'm glad it didn't go that route, though...

And now we've got the King of Everything, and apparently a new dragon appearing in the next episode.

I wonder where the series will go from here. They've got all of these different universes now... perhaps Goku & pals will head off on another adventure? I'd much prefer that over another villain showing up.

Nonchalance said:
He was willing to kill to make sure his prize wasn't taken. It's seems dumb to me for him to just not want it anymore because of a good fight... it's just a silly notion.

I'm guessing it wasn't just about having a good fight. His decision to throw the match against Monaka was probably due more to Goku's comment about them just being pawns. I'd imagine that may have caused him to re-think his role in the tournament, and perhaps even his life as an assassin, so he decided to lose and rebel against Champa instead of succumbing to Champa's will.
vigorousjammerApr 25, 2016 5:15 AM
::End of Transmission::

Apr 25, 2016 5:21 AM

Mar 2016
vigorousjammer said:

Nonchalance said:

I'm guessing it wasn't just about having a good fight. His decision to throw the match against Monaka was probably due more to Goku's comment about them just being pawns. I'd imagine that may have caused him to re-think his role in the tournament, and perhaps even his life as an assassin, so he decided to lose and rebel against Champa instead of succumbing to Champa's will.

I think those are some valid ideas but I still feel like thats a copout. He is 1000+ years old I doubt he would change that easy (besides his crazy fighting improvement). He defended his prize by killing another opponent, doesn't matter that they were evil. His conviction was shown through his actions. He really wanted that item and it was so valuable that Champa was annoyed that they had to use it as bait to get Hit there. Sure the pawn comment played a role but again the dude isn't a young guy, I would think his objective would outweigh the comment. It's fine how it played out, pretty classic for DB but still slightly annoyed at the lack of consistency.
Apr 25, 2016 5:23 AM

Aug 2012
Ehh this match become stupid quickly just like Trunks vs Satan/Satan vs No. 18 match. And the supreme king that apparently feared by both Beerus and Champa make this even stupider. Monaka is troll. I just wanna see the Dragon King next but that's it ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Apr 25, 2016 5:24 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode. Didn't expect the fight to get anti climatic and end with both of them walking away.

The King of Everything eh? Interesting
The Dragon in the PV looks epic, Definitely seems reminiscent of the Blue Eyes xD
Apr 25, 2016 6:20 AM

Dec 2014
Monaka sure was amusing till the end......
The king of everything.... whats that
Apr 25, 2016 8:47 AM

Jan 2011
I was really hoping for a Goku / Hit double K.O. ...Never expected something so cliche like this at the end. I seriously don't know how to comment that XD This scene reminds me somehow of Mr. Satan vs Android 18 at the Tenkaichi Budōkai in the Buu Saga, only, that is was funnier.

And finally we'll see
in the next episode. Can't wait!
RaffApr 25, 2016 11:27 AM

Apr 25, 2016 1:55 PM

Feb 2012
Pretty disappointing after a really good episode last week we go back to garbage.
Apr 25, 2016 2:38 PM
May 2014
This episode makes me wonder who would win when it comes down to Monaka vs Mr. Satan.
Apr 25, 2016 9:05 PM

Mar 2014
Always wondered if someone appointed GoD's. Nice sorta-confirmation. Shit character design, though.
Apr 26, 2016 2:28 AM

Jun 2015
Will interesting what these new characters are about to have both Beerus and Champa to shit their pants.
Apr 26, 2016 1:18 PM

Feb 2014
Ughh im glad this tournament is over only Hit and maybe Magetta were good fights the rest were godawful and forced comedy.
Goku giving up makes sense since the aftereffects of SSB + Kaioken looked really dangerous.
Monaka is one of the most useless addition to Dragon Ball Ive seen they shouldve made him the real deal instead of stupid comedy routine I hope we never see him again.
I really hope the other universes will offer much better foes that actually are tough and dangerous (not necessarily evil) and the king of everything will do something interesting.

BTW, this episode confirmed Table > Champa.
Apr 27, 2016 9:24 AM

Jun 2015
More uninspiring character designs.
Apr 27, 2016 3:21 PM

Jun 2013
god looks weird and Hit is actually a pretty decent guy
Apr 28, 2016 9:19 AM

Oct 2008
LOL at Beerus face @ 09:24
What the EF! King of All!?!?
5/5!

Apr 28, 2016 9:51 AM
Jan 2010
Milk_is_Special said:
Monaka vs Hit shouldn't have ended that way. The creator just wanted to let the MC's win again.

It made perfect sense.
May 1, 2016 4:14 AM

Oct 2010
Even though I didn't like the new character designs, I've come to like Hit thanks to his flashed out personality in these last few episodes. The way Hit let Monaka win was awesome and tells you a lot about his character and sense of returning the favor. And the fact that he was about to fight Champa is a badass thing.

That last two episodes gave that classic Dragon Ball feel. Good fights and unpredictable outcomes. I mean, we know good guys will win but the way things go are always a surprise. I know many viewers are not satisfied in how tournament ended but I personally loved it because it was different. If this was Fairy Tail, Natsu would have one-shot the last opponent and then the opponent would have change of heart or something. I hate that and glad this wasn't the case. They way Goku acted and what he said gave Hit something to think about. Something mare punches will not always do and for that I loved this chapter.

Hopefully next arc gives us some better character designs and female fighters. :3
May 2, 2016 10:49 AM

May 2014
Wow, this were a interesting fight. Hahah, too bad we didn't see Monoka's real power. hHahahahah. The next ep. tells us a bit more about his "power". LOL I wonder who is stronger. Monoka or Oolong. LOL
May 11, 2016 5:20 PM
Dec 2014
What are those awful Character design Monaka and now Zenō.
Jun 13, 2016 11:57 AM

Dec 2015
Monaka Miracle Special Ultra Super Mega Punch, I saw it coming. XD

2/5
Jun 13, 2016 8:30 PM
Feb 2015
Wow Monaka is the strongest in the whole universe.
And wow Goku touched the Galactic King's Dingaling.
Jun 27, 2016 9:27 AM

Nov 2010
I'm confused.We saw kibito(supreme Kai's right hand assistant) and the supreme kai himself in the crowd. I thought this two had already earring fused? I thought was DBS was the continuation of everything after the buu arc concluded?
Aug 25, 2016 3:57 AM
Dec 2010
"Hit: It looks like we are just a pawns after all.
Goku: For now."
It sounded like Goku suggested murdering Beerus and Champa some day.

The_Nut_Cracker said:
I'm confused.We saw kibito(supreme Kai's right hand assistant) and the supreme kai himself in the crowd. I thought this two had already earring fused? I thought was DBS was the continuation of everything after the buu arc concluded?

They used namekian dragon balls to break the fusion, Kaioshin said it in one of the earlier episodes.
Dec 4, 2016 5:38 PM

Mar 2010
And We are completely trolled at the end xD well Things keep expanding which is cool. More characters are always welcome.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 18, 2016 7:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Goku eliminated, himself down the ring, and now is the turn of Monaka, and with a super-mega-ultra PUNCH win in a only one hit to HIT!!! Increidble!!! xD Lol

OVER KING!!! Another universe championship but this time withthe 12 universes!!! Goku? Happy, very happy!!! xD
Jan 3, 2017 4:14 AM

Apr 2014
The king of all appears!
Feb 23, 2017 10:18 AM

Dec 2015
Lol Hit played along just fine xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 29, 2017 12:42 PM

Nov 2016
Hahahahaha I knew Hit was going to do that XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2017 1:05 PM

May 2013
What a hilarious episode lol. Goku never seems to surprise me.

Nov 21, 2017 10:18 AM

Jan 2011
The Hit vs Monaka fight made me laugh. I really like Hit he's a cool guy.
Jun 15, 2019 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
Hit survived the attack.
Hit's time increased to avoid Goku's attack.
Fist pound.
Hit's new stance.
Goku and Hit made Champa sit his ass down.
Goku is falling.
Goku sent Hit flying.
Goku's request.
For now.
Goku jumped out the ring. WTF!
Hit won.
Holy shit! Goku's muscles.
Oh shit! Dat punch! Hit got sent flying!
Monaka won!
Universe 7 wins!
Goku touched the Galactic King's dick.
Zeno-sama?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 29, 2021 9:43 AM

Jun 2019
I knew Monaka was the strongest fighter of em' all. He just one-shotted Hit.
Apr 11, 2021 10:45 AM

Jan 2013
So I'm assuming Zeno is like the god of all the universes or at least Universe 6 and 7.

Tournament was actually really good, Hit showing a lot of character, loved it.
Jul 8, 2022 5:08 PM

Jul 2017
Hit and Goku kind of annoyed me. Goku wanting to change the rules mid-fight and then quitting seemed... dumb? Hit not wanting to exploit Goku's weakness was similarly... dumb? Specifically for the latter, if it had been the heroes noticing a weakness, they would have used it to their advantage, but it's different if it's the opposition. I did like how Hit defied Champa, and the end was generally just pretty cool! I guess the whole point with Goku and Hit in this episode was that they used their own methods to defy Champa, so maybe it was better than I thought.
Dec 11, 2022 5:40 AM

Nov 2020
LOL, Monaka is so weak! I wonder who that guy is..
Dec 22, 2022 3:31 PM
Dec 2022
This tournament was okay
Jan 7, 10:55 AM

Jan 2021
It's tiime for my boy Zeno!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

72 by TheColonel76 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

86 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

79 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

109 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

110 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.