Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2009 4:00 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow,this is interesting! Nina went out with a mask^^ Meanwhile, Savaris is borrowing a bike to go back to Grendan. Another wielders of the Heaven Blades happen to meet up with Dixerio and then some enemies are encountered. Dixerio proceeds to fight them but the Heaven Blades wielder near him open fire at him.

Queen Alcheilla is watching the situation and know what is going on. We get to see Lintence after a while^^ Quite a few of the Heaven Blades wielder are in action which is good :D Savaris went back to get his Heaven Blade. The last Heaven Blade that is not taken could be Layfon's blade(but then what is Leerin carrying?)^^

Layfon manage to catch up to Nina but she proceeds to fight him. Layfon manage to bring her back to her conscious. It seems that the filth monster(2 of them) are still alive, talk about regenerating. Also, Savaris is outside and he sees Layfon. At the end, he manage to get his hands on Nina. It turns out that Leerin is carrying Layfon's katana. So overall, i really enjoyed the episode!! it would be interesting to see how the series ends.
ShanaFlameJun 13, 2009 5:08 PM
Jun 13, 2009 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
Tsk I expected some action from Nina in this episode!!!
What a downfall!!!
Jun 14, 2009 2:18 PM
Jul 2008
Just wow, the battle with Nina and Layfon just sucked. I find it stupid that after Layfon leaves into action, that Leerin wants to deliver the Psyharden Katana. Savaris seems so suspicious, taking Nina and wanting more power. Well at least I got to see most, if not all, the Heavens Blade wielders in action, even if it was just a second or two.

With one more episode to go... I wonder how the hell will the directors end the series, right now, it seems like a 2nd season will continue after this.
Jun 14, 2009 3:07 PM

Aug 2008
Wow. I didn't understand 80% of what was going on. I don't know what's up with Grendan and the wolf's masks; I don't know why they totally dropped Nina and the filth monster having that weird connection; I don't know how purple-haired girl knew who Leerin was; I don't know why that conversation between Nina and Layfon was even necessary; I don't know what was going on with the Haia look-alike and the witch looking military artist; I don't know why or how that one guy from the engrish parts is a heaven's blader under bitch Queen; and I don't know why we're having another "Where is Nina?" moment in this show.

On the good side, Nina's voice actress did a good job. That was all the good.

Terrible episode. There really is no way to properly end this show, so they just decided to do a whole bunch of unnecessary shit (actually some of it is unnecessary, but since they spent upwards of 18 episodes doing nothing, it's unnecessary to do all this now) to try and gauge interest for a second season.
Jun 14, 2009 3:11 PM

May 2008
I will say this once again:

I hope this all makes sense in the end.
Jun 14, 2009 6:29 PM

Jul 2008
Soulstrider said:

LOL
i had the same thought it seems like so much info and events presented just hopes the end makes sense indeed XD
Jun 14, 2009 6:30 PM

Aug 2008
Although it felt 10 times better than the last ep, the Nina vs Layfon was a letdown, and with tons of new terms, story elements and characters introduced, the story is as all-over-the-place as ever. I really hope they won't end it with a half assed ending (though chances are slim), or at least we get a second season to explain it all.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that it will be hard to decide how to rate this show!
KvakondJun 14, 2009 7:05 PM
Jun 14, 2009 6:45 PM

Oct 2007
One more episode, just one more. I wish I could understand something with just one more episode.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 14, 2009 6:54 PM

Aug 2007
ClearSinz said:
Soulstrider said:

LOL
i had the same thought it seems like so much info and events presented just hopes the end makes sense indeed XD

I'm pretty sure we're all thinking this. xD

And has a second season been confirmed or not Kvakond?

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Jun 14, 2009 7:06 PM

Aug 2008
WinterNightsFall said:
has a second season been confirmed or not Kvakond?
Sorry, my sentence could be misunderstood. I meant to say that I hope there will be proper closure OR they'll give us a second season.
Jun 14, 2009 7:34 PM
Mar 2009
Ehh...?
A witch that curses in every one of her sentences and carries a huge buster rifle.
Nina wears a mask and uses the Haikizouku's power and STILL gets owned by a freaking kick? A temple for something that's being attacked by the Wolf Gang and the Queen mumbles something about Saya and crap. More mumbling of Regios and Ignasis
and whatever that we still don't know anything about.

God, I thought there would be some good action but there wasn't...
First season=creators throw lots of random information and crap at viewers to screw them over and try to get them hooked on second season...
Jun 14, 2009 7:43 PM

Sep 2008
1 more epi left. Wonder what's gonna happen lol

Jun 14, 2009 8:16 PM

Apr 2008
one more episode ...

the captain got kidnapped lols

Jun 14, 2009 8:49 PM

May 2008
Hmmm how the hell are they going to explain/fit everything in with only one episode left. :O
Jun 14, 2009 11:08 PM
Mar 2008
The gun witch chick was cool, sucks that the heavens blades show up now and there is only 1 episode left to explain shit, wtf. Layfon still didn't get that katana yet too. Less Nina airtime plz more everyone else lol.
Jun 15, 2009 12:53 AM

Jan 2009
I bet layfon is going to go double blade at the end with the heaven blade and the katana that leerin has.

TBH i reckoned the witch lady was funny

And i want to see more of lintence.
Jun 15, 2009 1:43 AM

Jul 2008
Too much technobabble and another "discussion of our feelings and morals" was totally unnecessary.

Um, nice too see those Heaven's Blade artists in action though.
Jun 15, 2009 1:47 AM

Sep 2008
There is NO WAY for this to end in 1 episode. Soooooooo many questions. And instead of answers we get Nina kidnapped AGAIN! That girl needs anti-kidnapping device. This is ridiculous. No answers whatsoever, only heaven-blades fighting (horrible looking fight), and cannon recharging...
Whatever, 1 episode remaining, I'll bear with it.
Jun 15, 2009 1:58 AM

Nov 2007
I've said this many times: This better have a second season. Goddamit, as much as I love this show, ending it here would be horrid. I was disappointed how ridiculously fast Goat-Nina got taken out, and the talk that followed really ruined what little action they had in the first place.

On the other hand, I really liked miss foul-mouthed gun totting witch and now that I've seen the other Heaven's Bladers in action, my desire for season two just doubled.
Jun 15, 2009 5:24 AM

Jan 2009
I want an explanation!
This is comparable to Chaos Head

Drip feeding is good (feeding information slowly and leaving gaps for the reader to fill in). But this like 1 drop... X_X
Jun 15, 2009 8:23 AM

Mar 2009
i was like.."that was it?"..i've waited a whole week for this and it kinda ended so fast...i really thought that there's going to be more actions from Nina...and yah, where the heck did that strange mask came from? and it was just ever removed so easily...

i really hope that next week's episode would have more fight scenes..and ninaxLayfon moments..ahaha>_<

although the fight has already started and the blade receivers were out so there's definitely more to expect next week i guess..=)
Jun 15, 2009 11:37 AM

Aug 2008
I have a feeling the ending is gonna end up as a big "shit well fuck you" in the face. Everything is scrambled up the ass and one episode doesn't seem like it'll fix all the loose ends here. I would hope it does, but I'm not getting any positives on that.
Jun 15, 2009 12:41 PM

Sep 2007
The witch girl is just so... hot...
And i dislike the horrible mask on Nina. :'(
But i will say all the episode is really disturbing.
Need a second season !
Jun 15, 2009 6:16 PM

Jun 2007
I have a bad feeling that this is gonna end with no closure and more questions then we started with. I hope for a second season but I'm not sure if they will follow threw or not.

As for theory's and speculation....this episode tossed in all new content that leaves us with any number of possible endings. For all we know Saya could have created the Reigos world, sliced up that evil dude into "filth monsters", and is currently acting as the shield to prevent that evil monster dude from messing up the other world.
Jun 16, 2009 9:49 PM

May 2009
Wow, they sure packed a ton into this episode. Agreed that the pacing has been uneven to put it mildly and an additional season is a must if only to get all the remaining question marks sorted out.
Jun 18, 2009 6:02 AM
Dec 2008
i hope there will be season 2. :]
i want to see more of the heaven's bladers. haha.
and also dixerio. his motives. coz i don't really understant what is his motives. *sigh*

" it is better to be poor but honest than to be a lying fool. "
Jun 20, 2009 6:22 AM

Jun 2008
People need to re-watch some episodes to kinda get what the plot is all about.
Jun 20, 2009 9:15 AM

Aug 2008
On a whim I saw episode 3 over again, and Haia was the guy that came in and protected Nina and Zuellni from the Masked men.

Don't really know what that means, besides the obvious, but there you go.
Jun 27, 2009 5:32 PM

Apr 2009
Saty666 said:
Tsk I expected some action from Nina in this episode!!!
What a downfall!!!

yes lol, i did too. She went down too easily against Layfon =P

Jul 4, 2009 2:47 AM

Dec 2008
the witch girl appeard again *heart*
The wolf masks men were irriitating to me ,they appeared out of nowhere

only one ep left now ; (

I quess the romance part will not be cleared
Layfon x Nina
Layfon x Leerin
Layfon x Felli
god damn ,I hate harem XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2009 12:04 PM

Oct 2008
How could this be!?

The story for the past 22 episodes was somewhat focused on Layfon yet grand scale plot is only revealed in the last episode. I supposed it will continue in the manga.. ( ; _ ; )

Savaris..

Now that most of the 12 Heaven Blades Receiver has appeared, why does the anime have to conclude so quickly!?
Jun 2, 2011 6:42 PM

Jul 2010
i knew fonfon had to awesome blades, not one.

Oct 11, 2011 2:19 PM

Feb 2010
Kantarou said:
I've said this many times: This better have a second season. Goddamit, as much as I love this show, ending it here would be horrid. I was disappointed how ridiculously fast Goat-Nina got taken out, and the talk that followed really ruined what little action they had in the first place.

On the other hand, I really liked miss foul-mouthed gun totting witch and now that I've seen the other Heaven's Bladers in action, my desire for season two just doubled.

wow you said everything I wanted to say I agree with this 200%
Sheepshaman.png
Oct 27, 2011 9:38 PM

May 2010
Did that guy seriously teleported?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 12, 2012 11:46 PM

Sep 2011
Hm... still confused and only one episode left... =s

Overall, I still enjoyed it regardless of the confusion to be honest. xD
Apr 25, 2013 7:26 PM

Mar 2011
What's going on?

Oh, and best part of the episode was clearly the bad ass gun-wielding witch. One of the best characters in the show.
TowardsTheStarsApr 25, 2013 7:29 PM
May 29, 2014 10:25 PM

Aug 2013
I'm starting to feel like I wasted my time watching this series...
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 11, 2014 7:52 PM

Feb 2013
This anime would have been better with more action from the heaven's blade wielders.

This and the previous episode had no parts of Legend of Regios (the engrish parts)...
Jun 4, 2023 3:22 PM
Jul 2017
Layfon's friend, who brought his new weapon from his teacher, says she needs to give it to Layfon. Yet when he was resting in the hospital, she had it with her and had set it on his bed. She travelled for days to get it to him, and to see him. but forgets to give it to him? C'mon!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 23, 2009

52 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - May 17, 2009

88 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.