Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 2009 11:27 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
You can read here for now: http://sagakure.livejournal.com/324527.html

Spoilers ahead:

An AMAZING chapter!
Finally we can see clearly what happened to Takuma and his grandfather. He is the loyalest friend ever! T_T and why all the purebloods are after Kaname all the time? First Shizuka, now Sara? Oo And we shouldn't forget Rido, of course... even though he was his uncle.
I'm not a KanaYuki fan but I have to admit that the KanaYuki scenes in this chapter were adorable. I expected Yuuki to be angry with Kaname after his confessions about killing Shizuka, using Zero ect... but is was so sweet when she hugged him and he... couldn't help himselt any longer and bit her... XD;;
Also... a 18-year-old Zero! ♥

Next month the 50th chapter! :O and a 40 pages chapter! There is a lot to look forward to! ^_^
Apr 23, 2009 2:18 PM

Jan 2008
Apr 23, 2009 2:36 PM

Oct 2007
so Kaname & Yuuki's love deepens and then jumos a year later to Zero 0__0
good chapter can't wait for the next chapter
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2009 2:41 PM

May 2008
I wonder if we're finally nearing the end...
Apr 23, 2009 2:56 PM

Mar 2009
Tegami said:

I think it's just getting started =D i mean, seriously, I think since this manga is so popular, it'll go to volume 20 at least!

As much as I'm a zero fan, the kaname x yuuki scenes were hot o_o. It was so sweet when she said that she loved his hands, tainted or not, and then he couldn't resist...

I mean he was alone in a way for all that time while she was falling for zero. oh my...am I becoming a kaname fan? o.O
Apr 23, 2009 3:40 PM

Apr 2009
tikuku said:
Tegami said:

I think it's just getting started =D i mean, seriously, I think since this manga is so popular, it'll go to volume 20 at least!

As much as I'm a zero fan, the kaname x yuuki scenes were hot o_o. It was so sweet when she said that she loved his hands, tainted or not, and then he couldn't resist...

I mean he was alone in a way for all that time while she was falling for zero. oh my...am I becoming a kaname fan? o.O

Agreed, agreed, and agreed. :)
Apr 23, 2009 4:02 PM

Apr 2009
Oh I realize I forgot to say... Zero's looking pretty hot a year later. :) Although I'm seeing some resemblances to Kaname in him....
Apr 23, 2009 4:12 PM

Dec 2007
although I´m a Zeki fan, I really liked this chapter!!
I mean, at least Kaname told Yuuki all the horrible things he did.... I just expected a different reaction ( something more like " I can´t believe you lied all along!!"), but Yuuki was so cute hugging him...

also, Zero FTW!!
love the last page!
Apr 23, 2009 4:24 PM

Dec 2007
Are all pureblood vampires evil? D: Rido, Shizuka, Sara... I'm sure Kaname is hiding secret evil-ness... *shifty eyes*
speaking of Sara, what the heck did she do to Ichijou? D: It just totally skipped to the next year without showing us anything that happened.

so Zero... he's doing good. As in, he doesn't look like a crazy Level E vampire.

Cute Yuuki and Kaname moments. ^-^
Apr 23, 2009 4:31 PM

Feb 2008
That was pretty hot but Zero at the end was hotter :3
Apr 23, 2009 4:48 PM

May 2007
"TAINT ME TOO, ONII-SAMA!!!" What a line, Yuuki. XDD
Anyway, even though I'm not a fan of this pairing, the KanamexYuuki moments were really sweet & hot at the same time haha. I'm kinda glad Kaname told Yuuki about all of his sins, so they won't have any lies between them.

Zero was hot at the end, fufu. :3

Apr 23, 2009 4:55 PM

Dec 2008
Very nice chapter!!
Finally we get to see what happened to Takuma (though if Shiki was looking for him, shouldn't he have found him within that year, I really don't know what happened in the year xD, hope they show us soon).
Nice to know that Kaname finally told Yuuki all that happened in the past, and nice how Yuuki wanted to stay with Kaname no matter what even though he has did so mnay wrong.
Wow the end of the chapter was also great lol, year has passed and we seem to find Zero hot on the trail on someone (wonder how this will unfold? lol).
Apr 23, 2009 5:08 PM

Aug 2007
Nice chapter :)
I still don't like Yuuki and Kaname's relationship. Even though they're vampires to me these two are siblings so it disgusts me a bit.
Now I just want to know what Zero is up to.
Apr 23, 2009 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
*Super Loud Fangirl Scream*
That was really romantic...and so well played out!!! I can't wait to read more. ^_^
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Apr 23, 2009 6:19 PM

Dec 2007
NoyaChan said:

^ that XDDD
gosh yuuki...
Apr 23, 2009 7:35 PM
May 2008
one word: hot.

i'm just wondering... just how far in that relationship can we assume they got? bearing in mind the chapter name... "Tonight, I held you with my tainted hands"

oh and that last page... HOT.

i LOVE the artwork in this series.
Apr 23, 2009 7:36 PM

Dec 2008
Tegami said:

I wondered the same thing until Zero immediately popped up in the end. It is as though his appearance is insinuating an extended storyline and this time with a little more focus on Zero? That is my assumption.

Next chapter is apparently supposed to be 40 pages long. O.O Looks to me like something extraordinary might happen.

TwilightShiva said:
i'm just wondering... just how far in that relationship can we assume they got? bearing in mind the chapter name... "Tonight, I held you with my tainted hands"

Let your imagination run wild. ^_~
~ SilentMuse, At Your Service. ~
Apr 23, 2009 8:00 PM

Jan 2009
thatonegirl said:
NoyaChan said:

^ that XDDD
gosh yuuki...

I'd let Kaname taint me anytime as well XD

Apr 23, 2009 8:20 PM

Dec 2007
Oh gosh, that was awesome. Purely amazing. Wow.... -fangirl screams-

And then Zero just had to show up. But its okay, cuz there was a lot of awesome Yuki x Kaname-ness

And I would so let Kaname taint me any time as well xD
Apr 23, 2009 9:20 PM

Feb 2008
:::nerdgasm:::

Dear God I love this series. Perfect chapter if you're a Kaname x yuuki fan.
Apr 23, 2009 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
we had to wait so long for this chapter but it was totally worth it. I'm surprised how many zeroyuki fans there are here. Or rather, how few kanayuki fans there are. I've always been more of a kanayuki fan and this chapter was awesome!
Apr 23, 2009 11:18 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Tegami said:
We just completed the first part of the series. Now we're beginning into the second part (my guess is, Zero vs. Yuki/Kaname). This is where I start to get fearful for the lives of all the characters *gathers them all close and holds*

Glad to see more confirmation about Kaname's existence as an "ancestor" to the Kurans... I'm really looking forward to the explanation on this. Nice to see Yuki and Kaname together even without her knowing this fact... it will either make it better later, or come up when something tragic happens to him -- forget it, I don't even want to say it XD

Perfect chapter for me (sorry Zero fans). No chapter til May 23rd... I hope she gets back on a bi-weekly schedule soon.
Apr 23, 2009 11:26 PM

Nov 2007
Duelistbluerose said:
:::nerdgasm:::

Dear God I love this series. Perfect chapter if you're a Kaname x yuuki fan.

i hate kaname with my entire existance. it makes me want to kill myself when i see them together or even stop reading this entirely but i continue to read bc i hope...hope there will be retribution against kaname being such a douche.
Apr 24, 2009 4:14 AM

Oct 2007
*squee*

I love Kaname and the KanamexYuuki pairing so this chapter pretty much made my day manga-wise. XD I've been wanting to see them kiss and get closer to each other for so long ;_;

And like crazy_eights ^ is saying, I feel the asme, except that you can replace kaname with Zero. >_>
Apr 24, 2009 5:33 AM

Sep 2007
Omg... Kaname is so... annoying... x.x
I want more Zero~~! <3

Apr 24, 2009 6:41 AM

May 2007
The chapter started out good enough, with Sara-sama going sado on bedridden Ichiou. That was some hot stuff.
The rest was painful to read. So Fritzl-sama finally got his granddaughter/sister in the basement. And she likes it. Great! God bless! They do make a beautiful incestuous couple.
I hope we have resolved the romance part and we can get down to some pure bloody vampire slaughter now. Zero needs to have some fun to!
Apr 24, 2009 6:49 AM

Oct 2008
great chapter =)
we finally found out what happened to Takuma..
and Yuuki x Kaname were cute^^ although I'm more for Yuuki x Zero ;)

Apr 24, 2009 7:44 AM

Dec 2008
I laughed a little bit when Yuuki said "Taint me too, Oni-sama!"
Well, that was funny :P
But what happened afterwards... I read those pages 5 times :P
God Smackingly Glorious :P
Apr 24, 2009 9:05 AM

Dec 2007
Leticia said:

this is exacly how I feel. but replace Kaname with Zero. >_>
I don't see how anyone can like Zero so...
Apr 24, 2009 9:39 AM

Jan 2009
thatonegirl said:
Leticia said:

this is exacly how I feel. but replace Kaname with Zero. >_>
I don't see how anyone can like Zero so...

I don't mind Zero at all.

But Kaname...*sighs*......wish I could poof into his world and take him away from Yuuki.

Apr 24, 2009 10:52 AM

May 2008
Solution to all our (or at least those of Zeki fans) problems: Kaname gets slaughtered, Zero consoles Yuuki. Because it really looks like the young lady is going to choose a long lost brother instead of a friend who was by her side the whole time. Not the ending I would hope for.
Apr 24, 2009 11:04 AM

Oct 2008
Okay, so how is it possible that Zero hasn't fallen to level E since it's been a year and all?

Is it because he drank his brothers blood + pureblood's blood?
Once man realizes that he does not truly know anything is when the world will open up to him and bestow upon him the wonders of reality and perpetual bliss. For humility is the most vital nutrient the soul needs to thrive and blossom.

~Me.
Apr 24, 2009 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
Kaname x Yuuki filled chapter ^_^

When Yuuki mentioned about being tainted with Kaname....so cliche sounding lol. but loved it none the less

Zero looks hotter and hotter with longer hair

Apr 24, 2009 2:37 PM

Dec 2007
Myu- said:
Because it really looks like the young lady is going to choose a long lost brother instead of a friend who was by her side the whole time.

Well, the way you put it is not quite right... to me.
Kaname is not just a "long lost brother", he's the one Yuki has been in love so far, he's her friend too, she's known him way before Zero and so much more!! ^^
Kaname has been waiting for Yuki for more than 10 years!! Seriously, he loves her and he shows it!! His choices are all made to protect Yuki, he thinks of her before all and was trying to protect her since the beginning so no, he's not just a "long lost brother"!!! xD

But don't get me wrong, before I was (and still is a little) a Yume fan but I really like Zero so I don't wanna see him alone in the end, but in the other hands Kaname too!! Plus, In this chapter he was way too cute!! >.<
I want to know what's been going on in this 1 year!!! ^^
Apr 24, 2009 6:40 PM

Aug 2007
OMFG!!!

I wanna read chapter 50 so bad right now!!! XD

Apr 25, 2009 12:36 PM

Nov 2007
D: D: D: wtf. Need next chapter asap.
sad
Apr 26, 2009 4:21 AM

Oct 2008
Akane said:
OMFG!!!

I wanna read chapter 50 so bad right now!!! XD

I second that x)

Apr 26, 2009 10:36 AM

Dec 2008
One year later...

We'll have a 9 months pregnant Yuuki and Kaname sitting right next to her.
Romantic dialogues, and talking about the future of their baby ( :P )
Zero hears that his beloved Yuuki was knocked up by a damned vampire, he decides to go to the Kuran mansion to kick Kaname's ass.
When Zero finally arrives and screams "I'll definitely kill you with my Bloody Rose, Kuran!"
Next page, we can see Yuuki on the floor, she fainted again (I can't even count how many times she fainted actually :P )
It seems like baby wants to come out.
End of the chapter :P
Apr 26, 2009 2:03 PM

May 2007
Glad to see the time jump that I predicted a few chapters ago. :)
Apr 27, 2009 2:20 PM

Apr 2009
Amazing Chapter! <3
(and Im a Kaname x Yuuki Fan^^)
Those scenes were so amazing! *-*
<3 <3 <3
And OMG Kaname is so hot! xD

Btw, is Zero trying to get every vampire he sees to tell him his masters name so he can kill `em? O.o

Aureole said:
One year later...

Zero hears that his beloved Yuuki was knocked up by a damned vampire, he decides to go to the Kuran mansion to kick Kaname's ass.
When Zero finally arrives and screams "I'll definitely kill you with my Bloody Rose, Kuran!"
Next page, we can see Yuuki on the floor, she fainted again (I can't even count how many times she fainted actually :P )

I hope that won`t happen.... O.O
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Apr 27, 2009 9:17 PM

Sep 2007
Aureole said:
One year later...

XDDDD great imagination, but I hope it won't happen. :X
Apr 28, 2009 3:57 AM

Mar 2009
Yuuki is way too predictable when it comes to anything Kaname to the point that she sees past his crimes. The 'taint me too' bit was overly cheesy. So what happens now? Kaname has gotten Yuuki back. There's no longer the need of making Yuuki the excuse for whatever plot he's planning or is he just going to let the rest of his own kind rot because he now has Yuuki. No one else matter over Yuuki. Tsk! One year later, anarchy occurs within the Vampire society...it's every vampire for themselves...I suppose that's where Zero comes in. I really hope to see more story development beyond the 'i'm doing this for yuuki' cycle.
Apr 28, 2009 4:22 AM

Apr 2009
Well, you know what Takumas grandfather said:,,It would be excellent for us If our pureblooded lords could tear each other apart until they devour one another and are completely extinct``

I guess there are more people who share his opinion? So that will probably be the problem from now on. And about Kaname/Yuuki/Zero. Kaname said that he knows that Yuuki still loves Zero. (oh joy, Its not over yet...=.= I just hope that Kaname and Yuuki stay together...)
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 6, 2009 8:48 PM

Sep 2008
I was squealing through the entire chapter!! So cute!! (and hot xD) >.<
I love Yuuki x Kaname! <3

You can taint me anytime, Kaname-sama! LOL. :3

*^*Random Rant*^*
May 8, 2009 5:46 AM

Apr 2009
phoenix_kagome said:
I was squealing through the entire chapter!! So cute!! (and hot xD) >.<
I love Yuuki x Kaname! <3

You can taint me anytime, Kaname-sama! LOL. :3

Trust me, I felt the same way :))

Although I don't understand why only 1 chapter per month, is that common to all mangas? :/
May 10, 2009 10:40 AM

Apr 2009
Gilliene
Although I don't understand why only 1 chapter per month, is that common to all mangas? :/[/quote said:

I know It sucks ><

P.S. It probably is O.o
deadoptimist said:
May 18, 2009 6:49 AM

Apr 2009
Zomgosh, i jsut dunno who i like more..
Zero?
or..
Kaname?

May 18, 2009 1:08 PM

Apr 2009
Thats easy.... KANAME!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

New chapter in only few days! *-*
deadoptimist said:
May 19, 2009 10:06 AM

Apr 2009
"Taint me too Kaname Sama" Rofl (I expected better reaction from Yuuki after she learned all truths) . As a Zero fan i didint enjoy KanamexYuuki moments. But i'm glad Zero started to hunt purebloods. I'm sure he is more stronger after 1 year.

Just kill them all Vampires Zero !!! (Damn i like revenger characters. Exp:Sasuke LoL) But i dont think Zero would kill Yuuki :)
May 20, 2009 7:02 PM

Jan 2009
GothicQueen said:
Gilliene
Although I don't understand why only 1 chapter per month, is that common to all mangas? :/[/quote said:

I know It sucks ><

P.S. It probably is O.o

No it's not common. It all depends on who it is published by. You have Shonen Jump which contains series like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc, which comes out weekly. Some come out twice a month, and then you have LaLa which comes out on the 24th of each month, which is what VK is in.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.