Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2009 9:22 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nooo! The bike got destroyed just like that!? So sad.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Apr 10, 2009 1:09 AM

Jul 2008
"My daughter after I cut you up we can become one" LOL
talk about bad parenting skills.
Apr 10, 2009 4:43 AM

Aug 2007
That huge thing at the end... was it Narain the Recreator or was it Nyaldee's real body?

Awesome action that's for sure! Nyaldee in that fancy armor looked really cool!
Zouichi was great too!

Everything is great, except it felt too rushed -- I think if the same content was divided between at least two chapters (say, one for Funipero's battle againts Nyaldee and the other for Zouichi's action) it would've been even better.
Dec 6, 2011 8:16 PM

Mar 2010
everything was happening so fast..Hm seems the bear is having difficulties..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 25, 2012 9:56 AM

Jan 2012
Zouichi regenerated a leg in a second, he's amazing!
Sep 6, 2012 7:17 AM

Feb 2012
Funipero destroyed Nyaldee's manifestation and aimed for the real thing.

Meanwhile Zouichi entered the MSCF and killed everyone on his way to Nyaldee's location, he lost one leg and istantaneously created a substitue, I was so sad when Fuyu sacrficied herself.

Zouichi finds Funipero whom he immediately recognized as fake, it was Nyaldee who absorbed Funipero to recreate the world a second time. Bitch didn't realize until now that Funipero had a back-up plan, everything depends on Koslov who can't open the damn door.
Jun 27, 2015 11:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It went by so fast. You kinda hope the grand finale will take more time to develop.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 42 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 6, 2011

18 by rodmanii »»
Apr 9, 7:49 PM

» Only about biomega

tymoteusz - May 17, 2009

1 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 35 Discussion

Beatnik - Apr 6, 2009

11 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 28 Discussion

Beatnik - Jan 15, 2009

8 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 7, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 11 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - Apr 9, 2009

7 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.