Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2013 11:35 PM

Oct 2013
FRIENZONE DETECTED!
interesting past, every time I want more of this anime >.<

Oct 31, 2013 11:48 PM

Apr 2010
Nov 1, 2013 12:04 AM
Oct 2012
well this is interesting
Nov 1, 2013 12:07 AM
Jan 2013
just wait few more episode and things will get really interesting.
I liked this episode and made me laugh.
yellowperilNov 1, 2013 12:14 AM
Nov 1, 2013 12:16 AM

Apr 2013
Wow, the number of times Koko had to repeat saying 'friend' after friendzoning banri, oh the brutality. D:

I liked Linda with her ponytail, she looked so cute.

I saw several comments saying the bike that ran over banri might be linda so i did a little comparison with their bikes.
http://i.imgur.com/YlkkQ0G.jpg
They don't look the same to me.
Nov 1, 2013 12:43 AM

Nov 2011
Poor guy getting friendzoned so hard xD

Very good episode really enjoyed it and I am left wondering what will happen next xD
Nov 1, 2013 12:49 AM
Jun 2013
Gotta love Koko and her textbook friendzoning. Watching it as a viewer was painful.

Wish Linda-senpai kept her ponytail.
Nov 1, 2013 1:30 AM
Nov 2013
Jaythor said:
Wow, the number of times Koko had to repeat saying 'friend' after friendzoning banri, oh the brutality. D:

I liked Linda with her ponytail, she looked so cute.

I saw several comments saying the bike that ran over banri might be linda so i did a little comparison with their bikes.
http://i.imgur.com/YlkkQ0G.jpg
They don't look the same to me.

You can also check the helmet. Not the same.
Nov 1, 2013 2:13 AM

Jul 2013
Koko was so annoying in this! "Friend" this and "friend" that... Is Tada going to grow tired of her yet? I thought she was doing it to make Mitsuo jealous, but Idk. Maybe she's using Tada to get over her past feelings.

I really hope he goes back to Linda! I like her so much more!
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Nov 1, 2013 3:27 AM

Jul 2013
Friendzoned... anyway I sure wish that Linda has some deep reason for not telling Banri...and I'm sure someone will accidentally see that picture if he always stare at it like that..
Nov 1, 2013 3:55 AM

Nov 2012
Would be nice if he could tell his new BFF lol about Linda, anyway I'm liking the fact that he's at least formally considered a friend now. I really liked this ep want to see more of Linda, her eyes look amazing!

Nov 1, 2013 4:07 AM

Feb 2010
dem dat Koko. Seriously, she's been pushing that bestfriend thing that it hurts lol
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 1, 2013 4:09 AM

Jul 2011
huehue93 said:
maybe linda is the one that ran him over with her bike?

It's quite obvious for me since the second episode but hope I am wrong.
Nov 1, 2013 4:17 AM

Mar 2012
ainky said:
huehue93 said:

It's quite obvious for me since the second episode but hope I am wrong.

That would be my guess as well. It does seem odd that Linda would say nothing to him even though they have technically met before they met up at college.
Nov 1, 2013 4:19 AM

Jun 2013
I want Linda and Tada to be together, Koko kind of annoys me.
Nov 1, 2013 5:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was one violent friend-zoning there! Koko still doesn't see Tada Banri that way.

I'm sure now Linda had something to do with the accident. Otherwise why would she be completely non-communicative about the affair?

This show is building the drama/romance block by block. At the end there'll be delicious tears and shipping wars galore I predict.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 1, 2013 5:32 AM
Nov 2013
Yeah I suspect Linda was responsible for his amnesia and is aware he doesn't remember a thing about it. It slightly reminds me of Ore no Seishun (great anime too).
Not surprised that Koko and Tada Banri are no more than friends, it'll be beyond stupid if they jumped into a relationship 2 days after she was shot down, it isn't realistic.
Nov 1, 2013 6:04 AM
Apr 2011
Kouko continues to be an annoyance this episode. Her personality is just far too self-centered, bi-polar, and ignorant. I was hoping we'd actually see some negative emotion towards her after last episode, but alas.

Seems like we'll continue to get more clues as to Linda's history moving forward, I'd like her to be the past-lover who gave him his distance in order to respect his new self and try to build a natural romance again. She clearly has more respect for Banri has an individual and is respecting his new self's wishes to disassociate with the past.
Nov 1, 2013 6:17 AM
Jul 2018
HybridMBL said:
FRIENDZONED!! Ouch

yup my thoughts exactly.
Nov 1, 2013 7:17 AM

Jul 2010
Poor Banri,he entered Friend-Zone.Koko didn't see him that way.
Koko's dancing skills killed me ..
Banri and Koko's dialogues' multi killer especially silent one xD
The curious one is Linda and Banri's relationship.Unfortunately,everyone ship them but I don't want them to end up together.Anyway Koko x Banri is good to me
Nov 1, 2013 7:29 AM

Aug 2008
Kouko sure knows how to get funky. Those dance moves were edgy.
Nov 1, 2013 8:38 AM

Aug 2013
I support Linda/Banri , Koko went so far with BFF Thingy XD ...... I can't wait for next episode want to see development :3 *Trying to stop my self from reading the manga*

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Nov 1, 2013 8:50 AM

Apr 2010
Liked how they combined comedy and emotion this episode, we got to see some of Banri's short past and we got the see Kaga san in a strange mood.
My personal thoughts why Linda isn't saying anything is probably because she realises Tada's mindset or better said fear of the past and she doesn't want to disturb that, i do think we will be seeing some emotional moments in future episodes about it.
Cab't wait till hear the explanation from Linda about it.
Nov 1, 2013 9:19 AM

Jul 2008
ILoveAnimeGuys said:
Koko was so annoying in this! "Friend" this and "friend" that... Is Tada going to grow tired of her yet? I thought she was doing it to make Mitsuo jealous, but Idk. Maybe she's using Tada to get over her past feelings.

I really hope he goes back to Linda! I like her so much more!

The chance of him ending with Linda is as good as Romeo and Juliet not hooking up together in "Romeo and Juliet" XD For better or worse, this is one of those shows that has its pairing canonized since the start.
Nov 1, 2013 9:40 AM

Mar 2008
I feel like Linda is the one who got screwed over the most for Banri's amnesia.
I mean, imagine having your boyfriend/girlfriend suddenly losing all of their memories of you and your past together then suddenly, right in front of you, they end up with somebody who's younger, wealthier, and better-looking than you. And to make things worse, that person is an underclassman in you club that you have to meet with everyday and yet you can't fault either of them for what happened since it was all just bad luck. Now all she could do is to watch from the sidelines as her lover talks to her like a stranger as she bottles up all her feelings and past memories together.
Nov 1, 2013 9:51 AM

Mar 2012
If I had to make a guestimate as to what is going to happen...

1) Banri finds out that he had an intimate relationship with Linda in his past.
2) Linda is responsible for his amnesia, so she is trying to brush it under the rug perhaps thinking that Banri doesn't know (which he kinda doesn't but kinda does)
3) Koko finds out about Banri's past relationship with Linda, gets jealous, and realizes that she has more than just "friendly" feelings for Banri
4) Banri and Linda discuss their past relationship and Banri tells her that he is moving on and that it is all in the past
5) Koko confesses her feelings for Banri and the two hook up

That's the direction I think this series is going. I'll have to bookmark this prediction to see how close I am. Just watch, I'll have them all wrong except for the "hooking up" part.
Nov 1, 2013 11:19 AM
Feb 2013
huehue93 said:

That's what I'm thinking too.
Nov 1, 2013 11:56 AM

Jun 2013
... And Koko being fake and creating unnecessary obstacles between herself and Banri is annoying. Friendzoning, FRIENDZONING??? Doing this is cheap, cruel and she will most likely regret it later on.

Come on woman you got confessed to and there are only 3 options: go out and be happy, dump him and be stupid or tell him you need time to think about it (which is understandable).
Nov 1, 2013 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
The amount of times Koko friendzoned Banri...
Nov 1, 2013 12:44 PM

Sep 2011
Too many to count how many times Banri got friendzoned LOL.

Nov 1, 2013 12:56 PM

Dec 2009
I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happens but I actually want it to happen, and it seems very possible. I don't know how to say it but its an obvious typical very possible outcome in this type of story with romance.

Guy has amnesia. Has a crush on a girl. But his past real self loves another girl.
So, what I would love that happens is.

One day Tada and Koko become a couple but Koko still isn't giving in for her love on Matsukaze (forgot his name). And maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. --But then the real Tada Banri is back and he pushes Koko away because he loves Linda.

I'd fucking love that! Anyone else?
And he ends up with Linda.
Nov 1, 2013 1:33 PM
Oct 2011
waalex11 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happens but I actually want it to happen, and it seems very possible. I don't know how to say it but its an obvious typical very possible outcome in this type of story with romance.

Guy has amnesia. Has a crush on a girl. But his past real self loves another girl.

One day Tada and Koko become a couple but Koko still isn't giving in for her love on Matsukaze (forgot his name). And maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. --But then the real Tada Banri is back and he pushes Koko away because he loves Linda.

Not me, I mean right now they are pushing Koko and Banri together strongly, and drama with koko, linda, and banri, plus other characters will happen, but I can't see them doing what you want without it feeling forced at this point.

huehue93 said:

Could be, maybe that why she "can't" go to the hospital.

Anyway, this is my favorite anime this season, wasn't too sure about it after the first episode, but each week it gets better and better.
Nov 1, 2013 1:50 PM

Aug 2008
waalex11 said:

#1 rule in typical romcom anime: Best Girl never wins
Nov 1, 2013 2:43 PM

Oct 2011
Seeing past Tada watching over the present one.....T___T

O___O Damn friendzoned!!!

I wonder if Tada and Linda are childhood friends?
I feel she is the cause of his amnesia.
AnimeFan500Nov 1, 2013 2:46 PM
Nov 1, 2013 2:55 PM

Jun 2012
The hospital scene was so touching. I wonder why he forgot about Linda being the one signalling?

I wish there were more scenes with Yana, though. Feel like he's being left out.
Shoot first, think never.
Nov 1, 2013 3:44 PM

Oct 2013
Interesting episode, it can branch off in quite a few directions at this point so it will be interesting to see what route will be chosen. I'm looking forward to next friday already.
The world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Nov 1, 2013 5:06 PM
Jul 2013
I liked the part where Mitsuo gets face "cry".

What intrigues Tada memory. And Koko Mitsuo trolling.
Nov 1, 2013 5:49 PM

Jan 2013
Dat Woodstock festival reference.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Nov 1, 2013 6:29 PM

Aug 2013
Did anyone else cringe when Banri said yahoo when he got out of the hospital? Felt really off.
Nov 1, 2013 6:30 PM

Aug 2013
Friendzoned, but still acting like a cute couple, hahahahah that's Koko. Hmmm, the Linda - Banri relationship is quite interesting huh.
Nov 1, 2013 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
I got the impression that Kouko was calling Banri a "friend" as much for her own reassurance as anything else. Like she was trying really hard to remind him and herself that they're friends. But most of all I think she really honestly doesn't know what her feelings are at the moment. She was so laser focused on Mitsuo that it'd take some time before she even fully realizes that she CAN love anyone else.
Nov 1, 2013 8:21 PM

May 2010
huehue93 said:

I think so too since he was hit with a bike and fell off the bridge and I think I saw she had a bike which drives to the conclusion it's the same bike that hitted him
Nov 1, 2013 8:53 PM

Jun 2013
Another Brilliant Episode!:)
Nov 1, 2013 9:01 PM

Oct 2013
Cabron said:
Dat Woodstock festival reference.

I saw that too! That seemed really weird to me, hah.
Nov 1, 2013 9:27 PM

Mar 2012
That dance LOL!!! That was funny!
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Nov 1, 2013 9:28 PM

Mar 2012
MyAmy said:
huehue93 said:

I think so too since he was hit with a bike and fell off the bridge and I think I saw she had a bike which drives to the conclusion it's the same bike that hitted him

This of course, is just a theory. I have never read the manga. But, what if you are right and she did it because he was going to break up with her? Or Maybe it wasn't her and it was a guy that liked her and wanted to off him. I'm interested to know.
lovelydeathNov 1, 2013 10:02 PM
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Nov 1, 2013 10:30 PM

Jul 2013
Toreno said:

#1 rule in typical romcom anime: Best Girl never wins

Best girl is Linda. Koko is funny but rather annoying. That being said, she and Banri seems to understand each other perfectly.

PaleBlue said:
I got the impression that Kouko was calling Banri a "friend" as much for her own reassurance as anything else. Like she was trying really hard to remind him and herself that they're friends. But most of all I think she really honestly doesn't know what her feelings are at the moment. She was so laser focused on Mitsuo that it'd take some time before she even fully realizes that she CAN love anyone else.

Exatly, you sure understand women. Not surprising though considering your age XD
She's gonna get all jealous and stuff when Banri and Linda get closer again.
Nov 1, 2013 10:43 PM
Mar 2013
I love Koko, I am neutral towards Linda though... Koko and her friendzoning. It was so amusing!!!
Nov 1, 2013 10:47 PM

Apr 2011
huehue93 said:

that's the first think I thought when I saw her bike
Nov 1, 2013 11:25 PM
Oct 2011
Tons of plot~!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

311 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.