Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2013 7:26 AM

Apr 2008
This ep was decent enough, adaptation-wise. Apart from the fact that Naegi looks like a fucking psychic half the time but that's just par for the course, really.

Bothered the hell out of me in the game though, and bothers me in the anime now: "What does it matter how I removed your memories~?"

Yeah, it does matter, actually. Up until that point the series had more or less been grounded in reality, but then all of a sudden a-wizard-did-it amnesia pops up? Lame as fuck.
Sep 21, 2013 7:43 AM
Mar 2013
CANT BELIEVE THIS
Go watch episode 2 around 7:50
Sakura mentions how (fake) Junko's face looks different from the magazines.

It was a hint all along :O
Sep 21, 2013 7:49 AM

Apr 2013
QuothTheRaven said:
This ep was decent enough, adaptation-wise. Apart from the fact that Naegi looks like a fucking psychic half the time but that's just par for the course, really.

Bothered the hell out of me in the game though, and bothers me in the anime now: "What does it matter how I removed your memories~?"

Yeah, it does matter, actually. Up until that point the series had more or less been grounded in reality, but then all of a sudden a-wizard-did-it amnesia pops up? Lame as fuck.

It explains how in the prequel novel.
Sep 21, 2013 8:08 AM

Sep 2011
QuothTheRaven said:

its not like they all suddenly lost their memories, their memories were selectively taken from them

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 21, 2013 9:21 AM
Feb 2013
Hey does anybody have any spoilers of Kirigiri's scar in her hands?
Sep 21, 2013 9:26 AM

Apr 2013
MikskizO said:
the hottest girl was the Super Duper Highschool Detective...damn

Fixed .

If you saw the episode and payed attention to it you would see that Junko just did this for revenge . People were acting friendly to her , playing with her but she was just like a granny and didnt taste the splash in the face , the snowball in the face .
The only one that havent done anything to her was Naegi and she doesnt have grudges on him.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 21, 2013 9:35 AM

Jan 2013
So...

Ikusuba Muruko willingly died for her twin in the beginning of the series? Did she know that her twin is the mastermind in the beginning? I'm full of questions.

This episode's full of pulling stuff out of thin air. Come to think of it, "Yeah, it's that old cliche again" really fits this episode.
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!
Sep 21, 2013 9:36 AM

Nov 2012
FluffyFlesh said:

If you saw the episode and payed attention to it you would see that Junko just did this for revenge . People were acting friendly to her , playing with her but she was just like a granny and didnt taste the splash in the face , the snowball in the face .
The only one that havent done anything to her was Naegi and she doesnt have grudges on him.

Sep 21, 2013 9:41 AM

Jan 2013
Wow cool episode. I noticed it was Junko at the beginning of the episode though. The cable being unplugged and the pictures without her face made it too obvious before the actual trial in my opinion. I think this is the best episode yet though. Provided good information.
Sep 21, 2013 9:56 AM

Apr 2012
wow, just wow. I didn't see it coming with Junko :o
Sep 21, 2013 10:11 AM

May 2008
silverwalls said:
FluffyFlesh said:

True, Junko did say

Sep 21, 2013 10:15 AM

Nov 2012
Psyche_Izaya said:
silverwalls said:
FluffyFlesh said:

True, Junko did say

Sep 21, 2013 10:16 AM

Sep 2011
silverwalls said:
Psyche_Izaya said:
silverwalls said:
FluffyFlesh said:

True, Junko did say

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 21, 2013 10:22 AM

May 2008
silverwalls said:
Psyche_Izaya said:
silverwalls said:
FluffyFlesh said:

True, Junko did say

Yeah, that, too. xD
She seem to enjoy despair alot. I really doubt "revenge" and grudges fit Junko.
Sep 21, 2013 10:26 AM

Sep 2011
Cant say I saw that coming.
Sep 21, 2013 12:02 PM

Jan 2013
nice episode.. looking forward the ending ..
-CnXaDi.
Sep 21, 2013 12:20 PM

Feb 2013
Damn, did not see that coming.
Sep 21, 2013 12:30 PM

Apr 2013
Look at the pictures , in all of them she got a snowball in the face , a splash or something that annoyed her. The one that annoyed her the most got the most cruel punishment , want more proofs?
You have the proofs in front of you :
1. Pictures
2. Punishments based on how much grudge she held on......
All this points out that she wanted them to despair equal or even more for what they did to her , she's the kind of princess that wants in the group but doesnt accept any friendly plays of the group and thats kinda "I want the money but I dont want to work for them" .
Never wondered why she likes to despair?
I wondered and came to a conclusion based on what we have now. If you know more just name it .
FluffyFleshSep 21, 2013 12:35 PM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 21, 2013 12:37 PM

Jan 2013
As an anime only viewer, I was NOT expecting that!
Sep 21, 2013 12:51 PM

Feb 2013
I didn't expect that twist at all but now I can't wait for the next episode :c
Sep 21, 2013 12:58 PM

Nov 2012
FluffyFlesh said:
Look at the pictures , in all of them she got a snowball in the face , a splash or something that annoyed her. The one that annoyed her the most got the most cruel punishment , want more proofs?
1. Pictures
All this points out that she wanted them to despair equal or even more for what they did to her , she's the kind of princess that wants in the group but doesnt accept any friendly plays of the group and thats kinda "I want the money but I dont want to work for them" .
I wondered and came to a conclusion based on what we have now. If you know more just name it .

game spoiler
Sep 21, 2013 1:01 PM

Sep 2011
silverwalls said:
FluffyFlesh said:
1. Pictures

game spoiler

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 21, 2013 1:04 PM

Apr 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
silverwalls said:
FluffyFlesh said:
1. Pictures

game spoiler

Sep 21, 2013 1:59 PM

Jun 2013
holy shit i did not see that coming! only one episode left :(
Sep 21, 2013 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
Ah ....that?
So she's just a psychopatic girl.....and I tryed to.....nevermind. It was stupid to think that there is more to it than she seemed.
Sep 21, 2013 2:28 PM

Apr 2013
LonZu said:
Hey, why at the end of the episode, she's doing the symbol with his hands ?

She will do alot of faces in the next episode soooo dont mind it ......
Sep 21, 2013 2:30 PM

Jul 2013
The mastermind at the end has nice tits.
Sep 21, 2013 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
Marlin Manson?
Or sort of.....I always mix up his name.
Sep 21, 2013 2:41 PM

Sep 2012
Didn't see that coming... totally... what a twist... == but hey! Welcome back Junko-chan <3
Sep 21, 2013 2:52 PM

Apr 2012
this episode was pretttttyyyy damn good!
looks like the producers are pulling out all the stops for the final episodes.
this one had really good pacing and i still got chills in the end even though i knew what was gonna happen.
i'm really excited for the last episode :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2013 3:06 PM
Jul 2013
Best episode so far....the mastermind is finally revealed

Final next week a whole episode of Junko :3 can't wait :"
Sep 21, 2013 3:47 PM

Sep 2008
RazorRamona200 said:
Hey does anybody have any spoilers of Kirigiri's scar in her hands?

this is all we have http://lparchive.org/Dangan-Ronpa/Update%20135/222-177-k.png . Naegi describes them as scalded and not being minor burns. There isn't other info on it though, just about getting them when she was an amateur.
Sep 21, 2013 3:47 PM

Dec 2012
Best episode so far. Didn't expect the mastermind to be Junko. Cannot wait for the final episode next week.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 21, 2013 4:02 PM
Jan 2012
BlackShock_ said:
So...

Ikusuba Muruko willingly died for her twin in the beginning of the series? Did she know that her twin is the mastermind in the beginning? I'm full of questions.

This episode's full of pulling stuff out of thin air. Come to think of it, "Yeah, it's that old cliche again" really fits this episode.

Look back at the part where she's killed... she's surprised because she didn't saw that coming
Sep 21, 2013 4:28 PM

Feb 2013
This was definitely one of the better episodes. Naegi was the boss (not the mastermind)... totally didn't expect that.
Sep 21, 2013 5:10 PM

Sep 2012
OMG I was not ready for this O.o
Next episode is the last one! Can't wait!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Sep 21, 2013 5:30 PM

Nov 2007
I didn't see that coming, but it makes sense. Being the first one "killed", but she wasn't killed by any of the other students. That clue should have stood out.
Sep 21, 2013 5:37 PM

Aug 2010
And this is the part I've been waiting for. Junko has made her apperance. The next episode will animate my favorite part of the game. Junko ftw! One of the best psycho villain girl I know of.
Sep 21, 2013 5:39 PM

May 2008
Ragna92 said:
And this is the part I've been waiting for. Junko has made her apperance. The next episode will animate my favorite part of the game. Junko ftw! One of the best psycho villain girl I know of.
Getting ready for her many faces/personalities next week! ♥

and *spoiler*

Sep 21, 2013 5:45 PM

Aug 2012
Ha I thought she was a bit suspicious but didn't put it all together.A nice reveal, though I'm sure it was more of an epic build up in the game. Anyway, can't wait to see more of the truth in the last episode.
Sep 21, 2013 5:55 PM

Oct 2011
Rarity said:
http://i.imgur.com/QkB0YiP.png
^The real reason Leon's punishment was the most severe.
omg
Sep 21, 2013 6:52 PM
Jan 2011
Yep, just as what the spoiler said it's gonna be, Junko is alive and it was her twin who got skewed. Next, the great escape, and I'm pretty sure that Junko isn't gonna make it easy for the remaining 6.
Sep 21, 2013 7:35 PM

Jul 2010
Ahh, this episode was creepy, but interesting. Can't watch Danganronpa late at night. xD
Sep 21, 2013 8:19 PM

Nov 2012
Now I wished I dropped the series sooner :/
Sep 21, 2013 8:26 PM

Sep 2012
At least now they included details that were left out from chapter 5, that was good.
Sep 21, 2013 9:10 PM

Aug 2011
I dont if any of you notice this

iSignature

"I specialize in reading manga but don't get how to draw manga at all" -Asaba Yuuki-
Sep 21, 2013 9:44 PM

Sep 2012
Since when Naeki became a super detective himself?? I thought Kirigiri would at least come up with some points of her own, but instead Naeki fired 4 word bullets in succession?

Anyway, great voice acting and sakuga for Junko !
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 21, 2013 10:26 PM
May 2009
symbv said:
Since when Naeki became a super detective himself?? I thought Kirigiri would at least come up with some points of her own, but instead Naeki fired 4 word bullets in succession?

Anyway, great voice acting and sakuga for Junko !

Was thinking this too. I guess luck trumps all?
Sep 22, 2013 12:34 AM

Jun 2008
Asspulls: The Animation.
Sep 22, 2013 1:43 AM

Nov 2012
Redfoxoffire said:
Asspulls: The Animation.
Exactly, If she had a twin then what was the point in covering her face in the pictures?
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.