Forum Settings
Forums

Visual Novel 'Little Busters! Ecstasy' to be Animated

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 16, 2013 5:04 PM

Aug 2011
Please don't be ecchi.

...But it probably will be.
Sep 16, 2013 5:08 PM
Apr 2008
Note to self: Don't watch this

I have checked out episode one from season 1 and its sort of fine but the BGM was kinda F up so I'm not sure will I watch this. Besides I didn't really played EX routes yet.
Sep 16, 2013 5:39 PM

Oct 2011
So like, in either adaptation, be it Refrain or Ecstasy, can we receive an Easter egg?

Can just take a few minutes off an episode.
Sep 16, 2013 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
DraconisMarch said:
Please don't be ecchi.

Didn't you drop Little Busters! at episode 6 (according to your list)?

If so, then why would you care if this turns out to be ecchi or not (operating under the assumption that you won't be watching this one either)?
AndyRayySep 16, 2013 5:49 PM

Sep 16, 2013 6:14 PM

Sep 2011
Dammit I don't have internet in my house so I didn't see this news early.

Why...? Why am I still having some high expectations from this despite on what they did to the first 4 heroine routes?

Please I don't want to see Saya's route and Sasami's route getting butchered.

DraconisMarch said:
Please don't be ecchi.

Sorry but Sasami's and Saya's routes contain ecchi.

Sep 16, 2013 6:20 PM

Sep 2011
PersonX said:
Sasasesasasasasesagawa Sasasasesami is best girl.
Really hope is is another 26 eps anime!

Join to my bandwagon!

Stark700 said:
Btw a question, is it required to watch the upcoming Refrain to fully enjoy LB Ecstasy?

The 3 EX routes have 'secret of the world' involve(Yet Kanata's route is somewhat because of
so yeah.

sanata50lbsb said:
i wonder if the EX patch will be out before this airs.

It depends of when this will air.

Sep 16, 2013 6:39 PM

Aug 2008
I want my Saya-chan... but Sakasama Sashimi is good as well.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 16, 2013 6:51 PM

Oct 2012
Okay, I knew of the existence of the game version of Little Busters EX, but for it to be adapted into an anime.... I did NOT see that coming.
Sep 16, 2013 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
I also noticed, why there's no romance genre? Saya's route is romance-heavy which I totally doubt they will remove the romance on that route.

But then again, it seems this will serve as 3rd season and not just OVAs(But then again, I guess it's too early to tell. Still, Saya's route won't fit in just 2-3 30 min. OVAs FFS) so I wonder what format will they do whether omnibus or continuous. If I'm going to consider the chronological order of EX routes(Minor spoiler):

I forgot to reply on this one.

45Ravager said:
now I just hope that JC Staff puts in Sha la la Ectasy, and I'll be a happy man.

I'm pretty sure they will insert that OST LOL at the 'onsen' scene on Saya's route. :D

But then again, here's some eargasm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eulkqKO8ROM
TennoujiSep 16, 2013 8:53 PM

Sep 16, 2013 7:35 PM

Sep 2012
Deathnosis said:
Note to self: Don't watch this

I have checked out episode one from season 1 and its sort of fine but the BGM was kinda F up so I'm not sure will I watch this. Besides I didn't really played EX routes yet.

Wow, you gave Little Busters a whole episode? True Key fan here lol.
Did you play the VN are you just quick to judge?
Sep 16, 2013 8:27 PM

Jan 2013
SAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sep 16, 2013 8:45 PM

Feb 2013
I can't wait to see the EX being animated. Now that refrain and ecstasy are going to be done, rewrite is the only one left.
Sep 16, 2013 8:54 PM

Sep 2012
Hoppy said:
Vladz0r said:
People actually think JC Staff is going to make this a hentai series?
It's going to be the equivalent of an adaptation of the ME/PE version without the h-scenes.
If they manage to show or imply h-scenes in the EX anime I would be shocked. They'd have to change up their broadcasting time and maybe even channels to compensate for that kind of change, or put it straight to OVAs as 18+.
I would watch this if it were 18+ or seriously borderline. If JC has to ruin this series, they need to ruin it so it can at least be enjoyable and not rageworthy.
I would say any ecchi / fan service level beyond what we have already sen in LB! anime is very unlikely. If anything visual novel often sees the ecchi level toned down or even removed in its anime adaptation. The 18+ stuff tagged on EX is unlikely to make it to the anime I believe.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 16, 2013 8:57 PM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
Hoppy said:
Vladz0r said:
People actually think JC Staff is going to make this a hentai series?
It's going to be the equivalent of an adaptation of the ME/PE version without the h-scenes.
If they manage to show or imply h-scenes in the EX anime I would be shocked. They'd have to change up their broadcasting time and maybe even channels to compensate for that kind of change, or put it straight to OVAs as 18+.
I would watch this if it were 18+ or seriously borderline. If JC has to ruin this series, they need to ruin it so it can at least be enjoyable and not rageworthy.
I would say any ecchi / fan service level beyond what we have already sen in LB! anime is very unlikely. If anything visual novel often sees the ecchi level toned down or even removed in its anime adaptation. The 18+ stuff tagged on EX is unlikely to make it to the anime I believe.

Or, maybe there'll be implied. Just like on Saya's route PE version that there's 'implied sex scene'. Of course, they didn't show the actual sex because PE is All Ages.

Sep 17, 2013 12:14 AM

Nov 2012
sanata50lbsb said:

I'd be hoping that it does...>.>

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Sep 17, 2013 12:21 AM

Aug 2013
I don't mind some bit of fanservice on here and there as long as it doesn't tear down the integrity of the characters themselves. A show should not treat its characters like sacks of meat to be oggled over, to the point of becoming defining aspect of the characters moreso than the characters just being themselves. Which is my main problem with many shows featuring plenty ecchi scenes
Sep 17, 2013 12:34 AM

May 2011
Amiluhur said:
I don't mind some bit of fanservice on here and there as long as it doesn't tear down the integrity of the characters themselves. A show should not treat its characters like sacks of meat to be oggled over, to the point of becoming defining aspect of the characters moreso than the characters just being themselves. Which is my main problem with many shows featuring plenty ecchi scenes

Key is not like that in their works (Clannad, Kanon, etc.) they aren't known for ecchi series, and as far as hentai scenes go in their games, they are written pretty badly (Tomoyo After for example)
Sep 17, 2013 12:42 AM

Aug 2013
Well, i don't know much about Key's works aside from LB! and few eps of Clannad

But thx for the info anyway
Sep 17, 2013 1:32 AM

Oct 2011
Whoa... not a fan but will be watching~
Sep 17, 2013 2:07 AM

Mar 2011
Gonna wait for Rewrite anime adaptations.
Sep 17, 2013 2:43 AM

Jul 2012
Hope it'll at least become an ecchi
よろしく!
Sep 17, 2013 3:05 AM

Dec 2012
I'd prefer to read the VN first before watching the anime...But if translation isn't complete yet by the time the anime starts airing, I guess I'm just gonna have to watch the anime first...
Sep 17, 2013 3:16 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
krisalice85 said:
I'd prefer to read the VN first before watching the anime...But if translation isn't complete yet by the time the anime starts airing, I guess I'm just gonna have to watch the anime first...

The Ecstasy translation project is currently stalled so...

well you can always do it via VNR if you're desperate, bit awkward but it works
Sep 17, 2013 5:17 AM

Sep 2011
Jaeger07 said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I'd be hoping that it does...>.>

Probably or most likely, after hearing the news, they'll get more motivated to finish the translation for EX/ME.

shadow_black said:
Hope it'll at least become an ecchi

Not sure if you're really serious but there are one or few ecchi scenes from Sasami's route and Saya's route.

Sep 17, 2013 9:10 AM

Aug 2013
Oh gee wow..... just when I wanted to start the vn.
Sep 17, 2013 9:48 AM
Apr 2013
Without spoiling, (Since I can't read Japanese) what makes this Saya girl's route so good? And I mean besides being written by Jun Maeda.
Sep 17, 2013 9:57 AM

Sep 2011
MCAL said:
Without spoiling, (Since I can't read Japanese) what makes this Saya girl's route so good? And I mean besides being written by Jun Maeda.

Let's see... Her route has the best romance from all the heroine routes in Little Busters.

Well, that's what I can tell without spoiling anything about her route.

Sep 17, 2013 1:51 PM

Sep 2012
MCAL said:
And I mean besides being written by Jun Maeda.

It's written by Maeda so you can expect the writing to be similar to Refrain, and a tone similar to AB!
Sep 17, 2013 6:39 PM

Dec 2007
To those who are curious about Saya's route I uploaded a sort of MAD/AMV that shows sprites/images from her route but doesn't give too much away. There are spoilers, but they are the sort of spoilers where you need to already be familiar with it to recognize the significance. Obviously there are people who prefer going into something completely blind, but for those who want a satiate a bit of curiosity I think it gives a nice overview of Saya's arc. And it helps that the song ain't too bad either. I'll put it in a spoiler link just in case somebody didn't read this and just randomly clicks links for some reason.

Sep 17, 2013 9:30 PM

Feb 2008
Icebreaker93 said:
Gonna wait for Rewrite anime adaptations.

>inb4 people demand Rewrite by KyoAni (now that's gonna be hilarious)

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Sep 17, 2013 10:30 PM

Sep 2011
egnaro315 said:
MCAL said:
And I mean besides being written by Jun Maeda.

It's written by Maeda so you can expect the writing to be similar to Refrain, and a tone similar to AB!

And that's why he said "besides it's written by Maeda" meaning he's looking for another reason why is Saya's route awesome.

Sep 17, 2013 10:34 PM

Feb 2013
Yay for Saya!
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 17, 2013 11:51 PM

Aug 2008
MCAL said:

That's a really tough question to answer without spoiling anything... I guess for me it's the most bittersweet of them all.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 17, 2013 11:59 PM

Sep 2011
guyklc said:
MCAL said:

That's a really tough question to answer without spoiling anything... I guess for me it's the most bittersweet of them all.

Actually it's more like
to me than bittersweet.

Sep 18, 2013 10:59 AM
Apr 2013
Thanks for the non-spoilerific answers guys. Just one more question? How long is Saya's route? Is it longer than Refrain story-wise (I'm aware the gameplay makes it long, so don't add that in) or were those just rumors I heard long ago?
MCALSep 18, 2013 11:09 AM
Sep 18, 2013 11:49 AM

Dec 2011
MCAL said:
Thanks for the non-spoilerific answers guys. Just one more question? How long is Saya's route? Is it longer than Refrain story-wise (I'm aware the gameplay makes it long, so don't add that in) or were those just rumors I heard long ago?

Yeah, Saya's route is longer than Refrain... Refrain has about 8000 lines and Saya's has about 12000
Sep 18, 2013 1:21 PM

Jun 2012
Tasuku- said:
MCAL said:

Yeah, Saya's route is longer than Refrain... Refrain has about 8000 lines and Saya's has about 12000

14,000. And it was written by Maeda so it will be amazing. I've read what happens in it and it'll be another tearjerker. Can't wait to see it.

As for a Rewrite anime... no. Every girl's route would conflict with one another because of everything that happens in them so they would have to rewrite a good half of the plot to make it work. And in my opinion the visual novel sucked (at least the final route did) so I have no interest in seeing it animated.

Seriously, the ending was just terrible.
Sep 18, 2013 4:12 PM

Jul 2013
KeyIsLove said:
Tasuku- said:
MCAL said:

14,000. And it was written by Maeda so it will be amazing. I've read what happens in it and it'll be another tearjerker. Can't wait to see it.

As for a Rewrite anime... no. Every girl's route would conflict with one another because of everything that happens in them so they would have to rewrite a good half of the plot to make it work. And in my opinion the visual novel sucked (at least the final route did) so I have no interest in seeing it animated.

Seriously, the ending was just terrible.

do you know where i can read what happens? ive been trying to find a place for awhile now
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 18, 2013 4:23 PM

Aug 2010
I'm really looking forward to Saya's route since I heard so many good things about it. I'm hoping to play little busters Ex before the anime comes out though. Just waiting on those translations which don't seem to be finishing anytime soon.
Sep 18, 2013 4:56 PM

Jun 2012
sanata50lbsb said:
do you know where i can read what happens? ive been trying to find a place for awhile now

I've only read bits and pieces. There is no full summary anywhere. I just looked on Wikipedia. Sorry.
Sep 18, 2013 6:46 PM

Sep 2011
MCAL said:

Yes. It is much much longer than Refrain. Her route is the longest route.

sanata50lbsb said:

Well, if you want to get spoiled, I can give you some spoilers for you.

Sep 18, 2013 9:39 PM

Jul 2013
KeyIsLove said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I've only read bits and pieces. There is no full summary anywhere. I just looked on Wikipedia. Sorry.

i do know some details, like from the litbus wiki and wikipedia. was just hoping i could find one somewhere. guess i'll have to wait
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 19, 2013 11:21 AM
Apr 2013
If anyone didn't know, Refrain and Ecstasy anime pages on litbus are separate, which would lend credence to the notion that they will be separate anime series.
Sep 19, 2013 8:58 PM

Aug 2013
I've been waiting for this announcement. I can now die a happy person!!!!!
Sep 19, 2013 9:04 PM
Nov 2012
for those who could not imagine Riki and Sasami get along to each other, here's the drama cd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buW9y6zTbzE

don't worry, that is spoiler-free
Sep 19, 2013 9:36 PM

Jul 2013
Tennouji_ said:
MCAL said:

Yes. It is much much longer than Refrain. Her route is the longest route.

sanata50lbsb said:

Well, if you want to get spoiled, I can give you some spoilers for you.

please spoil for me :)
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 19, 2013 10:03 PM

Aug 2013
#Saya
Sep 21, 2013 5:45 AM

Sep 2011
sanata50lbsb said:

please spoil for me :)

Then, prepare yourself. Here we go(By the way, sorry for the late reply):

For those who played Saya's route and noticed that there are some mistakes, feel free to correct me by using this quote and insert some corrections with using bold. Thank you. :)
TennoujiSep 21, 2013 5:57 AM

Sep 21, 2013 9:01 AM

Jan 2011
I wonder how Saya's dungeon minigame will be handled. I'm mostly worried about the bad ends Saya has to go through. This is coming from someone that just ctrled through her route and read wiki spoilers (although I only know some spoilers) so does anyone think that it can be removed?
Sep 21, 2013 9:29 AM

Sep 2011
dizzyworld2 said:
I wonder how Saya's dungeon minigame will be handled. I'm mostly worried about the bad ends Saya has to go through. This is coming from someone that just ctrled through her route and read wiki spoilers (although I only know some spoilers) so does anyone think that it can be removed?

It might turn out to be similar to

Well, they could just show only each traps.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

6 by DrHizzle »»
19 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.