Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2013 5:55 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New year's eve. And sempai girl is going to prepare for test after the exhibition. lol @ that girl's photos. Two friends from faraway! It takes long to prepare for the exhibition. Nice, using that photo of the main girl as the main pic. From what was shown, the photo shop owner said the two affect each other in photography. lol @ the stage. An year of "Aggressive" photography ended. First sunrise of the year by that sister again. lol W "More More Aggressive".

Special ED "Kazeiro no Film (風色のフィルム)" by Megumi Nakajima during first sunrise, and two of them are crying.

Wow, it ends next ep.!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 11, 2013 4:01 PM
Dec 2012
Relaxing and heartwarming episode as always. It's already a new year? Looked like they had a good time on new year's eve. Nice to know they made a success of their exhibition. Puri puri yaki looked appetizing. That gift from Chihiro was very nice. The dialogue between Potte and Kanae was touching. The sun rise scene was dramatic and impressive.

It was a good idea to show the visitors the pics of the changing seasons. But when the maestro said their (Potte's and Kanae's) pics had changed as the seasons went by, I wished they had showed us their pics of other seasons. Since they showed us their winter pics only (pics of other seasons were too small to evaluate), his comment was unconvincing to me. I think it's a key point/main theme of the show: their mental growth through taking pics. In this respect, I was disappointed in Potte who had not shown us her mental growth so much yet. Also, I don't find much significance of setting the photo club. What she has done so far is just take pics with her friends in most cases, which could've been done without setting the club. Like she herself said, she, as a president, should've done various things (e.g. more contests, exhibitions and such) to lead the club. Like Kanae showed mental growth through activities of the photo club, I had expected Potte to show us mental growth as well. To set up the club was surely a part of her *aggressiveness,* but it seems her aggressiveness and mental growth have got stagnant since then. Roughly speaking, my impression of the series so far is the female lead takes pics with her friends in remembrance of her father.

Glad the art was drastically improved this time. I even felt as if I were watching a different series. That gift from Chihiro looked very realistic like a real photo. Texture of felt was depicted very well. So were ripples on water. Even footprints on a sandy beach were realistic. Clouds also looked like real clouds with subtle gradation. The contour of mountains was sharply defined. (It was blurry in previous episodes.) Wish the art had been like this from early episodes.

It felt like a finale, but I saw a PV of next episode at the end. Looking forward to another dramatic episode.
eminagnamSep 11, 2013 4:06 PM
Sep 13, 2013 9:10 AM

Nov 2011
Beautiful episode. I was touched ;.;

Time sure flies fast...
The picture at the end along with all the girls at first sunrise was my favorite this season so far. One more episode till the finale....ahh.
Sep 15, 2013 9:41 AM

May 2013
Gonna miss Kanae being in the club. That was a beautiful sunrise at the end.
Sep 15, 2013 1:23 PM

Apr 2010
The ending was very touching, that hug was very nice a great moment.
The exhibit was a great success and people where looking forward to it judging from the line that had already formed even before they opened the place.
It's nice to see that it attracted so many people.
Sep 15, 2013 1:32 PM

Dec 2011
Sep 15, 2013 3:51 PM

Jul 2010
Dem FEELS
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Sep 15, 2013 6:41 PM

May 2012
It was a touching episode. Kanae and Potte hugging and crying ;___; Poor Kanae :( This reminds me of K-ON! where (spoiler for those who didn't watch K-ON!)

Another sweet episode as always :3333 season finale is near ;A; I'll miss Tamayura...

Sep 16, 2013 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
fantastic.
Sep 16, 2013 12:38 PM

Oct 2007
Being a young girl must be nice.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Sep 16, 2013 4:15 PM

Jun 2013
oh man the feelings i get when watching this anime this episode felt like a finale only one more to go
Sep 17, 2013 8:48 AM

Apr 2012
I swear Potte's mobile phone ringtone is from the opening bit from this TV show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRaiiT3ZnJw ^_^
Sep 18, 2013 3:49 AM
Nov 2010
ah so heart warming T-T
Sep 18, 2013 4:45 PM

Jun 2009
Noooo!!!!!

Kanae T_T

I said it before, and I'll keep saying it...

I'm so glad I pick Tamayura up... So glad
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2013 3:04 AM

Jan 2012
this episode is 10/10
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Sep 19, 2013 4:39 AM

Sep 2012
It made sense for them to travel to Sunami Kaihin Park to view the sunrise because while Takehara's coast faces south, the park faces east. It is 20km from the center of Takehara so it would be less than 30min drive to go there. A really nice and short excursion to see sun rise at the horizon over the sea.

http://www.city.mihara.hiroshima.jp/shisei/kakuka/kanbun/kankou/sunami/shisetsu.html
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 19, 2013 10:00 PM

Jan 2013
This anime is so innocent and unoffensive it's having a reverse effect and offending me.

The ending scene was touching though.
Sep 29, 2013 10:26 PM

Nov 2009
10/10 so much memories
Jul 2, 2014 2:06 PM

May 2012
Nice new year episode quite liked that ending! Really beautiful and touching episode :3
Nov 27, 2014 4:05 AM

Feb 2013
God damn that was so touchy. them feels! I guess we won't see Kanae anymore? :( Can't beeive it's been a another whole year in the anime. time sure did fly. Onto the last episode. Great episode by the way.
Dec 22, 2014 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode very melancholy in the narrative, we are so heavy that it can not shed a tear is almost impossible.
Plot that puts an end to the good times have seen so far.
Drawings cute, very beautiful OST.
One episode separates me from the end, I'm a little sad!
May 11, 2015 10:35 PM

Jan 2012
And just like that another year comes to a close for Potte and her friends. And with Kanae's departure from the Photography Club, it's a rather bittersweet and emotional occasion. Our last episode with the girls comes next.
Aug 3, 2015 1:27 PM

Aug 2013
Only one episode left :(((
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 9, 2016 8:18 AM

Aug 2015
So apparently that was Kanae's last day to the Photography Club, The We Exhibition part is too lighthearted that it leaves a smile to my face, and so a New Year comes and as Stark says time do sure flies fast, gotta love the art on the sunrise scene though
Jan 3, 2017 10:07 PM

May 2014
Oh man this anime has such beautiful songs played in it, especially during these ending moments. Kanae was a brilliant character to introduce this season with plenty of depth and realism given to her. It was something special seeing the relationship between Kanae and Fuu-nyon form and grow to lead up to this kind of significance.
Feb 6, 1:31 AM
Sep 2020
Man this episode was so emotional. I got teared up when Kanae was talking to Fuu about how she enjoyed this past year so much with them while the others were listening to them while holding back their tears. Then came the last scene where they saw the first sunrise together and Kanae started crying. I couldn't hold back my tears and I started crying too. It felt like I was choking and I couldn't breathe properly and my heart was torn into pieces T_T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamayura: More Aggressive Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 18, 2013

54 by s1k1b »»
Feb 6, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Tamayura: More Aggressive Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2013

20 by s1k1b »»
Feb 5, 8:11 AM

Poll: » Tamayura: More Aggressive Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2013

24 by mySaudate »»
Nov 10, 2022 11:51 AM

» Is this series good?

AoiroBlueColor - May 13, 2021

3 by kyou_on »»
May 13, 2021 10:21 PM

Poll: » Tamayura: More Aggressive Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 14, 2013

26 by ItIsZach »»
May 20, 2020 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.