Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 2, 2013 2:38 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
By far the best episode of the season, hell even the entire series as a whole. I was afraid they weren't going to do a better job but they have really outdone themselves with this one.
Sep 2, 2013 2:55 PM

Jun 2008
UGHHHH.....MY HEART!!

I can't take it....

Goddammit....let me just say that I never really liked Chihiro in the manga nor the anime, but fuck that hurt me so fucking much!

Regardless of how mean Chihiro was toward Keima in the past, her feelings were very real here, and she truly loved Keima.

For him to say such things was very cruel but unfortunately for the story....it was necessary.

The following is for manga readers:

Sep 2, 2013 2:55 PM

Jun 2010
Just noticed that they completely skipped chapter 160 & 161...

I don't even know if that is still a spoiler since Im pretty sure that they completely skipped that base on the preview. Manglobe doing a flashback at this point is like 0.1% because I think they want to focus on Ayumi's conquest. Oh god, TWGOK needs a remake D:
Sep 2, 2013 2:56 PM

Jul 2013
Barion-Zara said:
45Ravager said:
Also, I didn't think that Nikaido would be working with Vintage, that kind of surprises me, and I wonder what they're planning to do with all those mature loose souls.

I think u understood wrong. Nikaido is against Vintage. Didn't u see how she was worried about them being tracked?

I looked at the episode again, I guess I took it the wrong way, thanks for clearing it up though, I was beginning to think that Nikaido was a bad guy.
Sep 2, 2013 3:04 PM

Mar 2013
Wh1teCrow said:
I personally think that it was a really great episode 9/10. Only part I didn't like was when he left chihiro. That was way too sad and made me feel like sht.

Yea it was very sad, I'm sure there was a better way to put it from Keima's point of view. He basically said it in the worst way lol.
Sep 2, 2013 3:15 PM

May 2013
Another great episode, really good job so far! Seeing how well they pulled off the rooftop scene I have even higher hopes for the rest of the Goddess Arc and especially the climax, which I am really looking forward to.
Sep 2, 2013 3:20 PM

Sep 2009
-MgZ_ said:
Just noticed that they completely skipped chapter 160 & 161...

I don't even know if that is still a spoiler since Im pretty sure that they completely skipped that base on the preview. Manglobe doing a flashback at this point is like 0.1% because I think they want to focus on Ayumi's conquest. Oh god, TWGOK needs a remake D:

They need to explain Haquas appearance anyway so I bet they'll give us a flashback in next ep or the ep after.
Sep 2, 2013 3:38 PM

Jan 2013
This is one of the only animes in the past couple of years that has some real drama to it :D
Sep 2, 2013 3:48 PM

Apr 2012
I had to stop twice because I couldn't look xD

It was pretty obvious that Keima picked the "wrong route" but the way he ended it was too cruel. At the moment it seems like Keima is an asshole without feelings while conquering the girls but I guess he realizes now a little bit the meaning of love between real people after this experience (lesson) with Chihiro. The further conquestst will become much harder for him.

This was a very intense episode and I am glad to see in the preview Haqua again ^_^
Sep 2, 2013 3:55 PM
Dec 2012
So many feels this episode, almost wanted to cry
Sep 2, 2013 4:02 PM

Oct 2012
Wow , totally speechless about this episode, thought i figured out the story line but it kept changing
5/5

Sep 2, 2013 4:13 PM

Dec 2009
Chirirooooooo ;___;
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 2, 2013 4:27 PM

Aug 2010
Read the scene in the manga and it still tore my heart asunder Dx I feel so bad for Chihiro, but Keima as well! He didn't want to do all that but he had too, and you know deep down he regrets it.

Tenri is so considerate and kind ^___^ My favorite heroine!
Sep 2, 2013 4:41 PM

Nov 2007
Normal girl has no memory. That means last Goddess is within first girl. And that normal girl fell in love even before that... On top of that, first girl also heard Keima's cruel words to normal girl. Oh, no. Childhood girl's Goddess is telling her to love Keima for her wing. lol @ childhood girl likes tricks, but she tries to cheer him up. Weird... the road that went with childhood girl is covered, and suspicious thing inside (relates to "Vintage" thing? and those goddess matter?)... That teacher is also suspicious.

Ayana ED, and Haqua is safe!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 2, 2013 4:45 PM

Nov 2010
Once again, let's look back... at the specific time, the very moment before Elsie suddenly detect a loose soul inside Chihiro :
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/317/the-world-god-only-knows_v4_ch28_by_red-hawk-scans/8

Anyway, I personally thought it would be best if they make the rejection at the end of the episode somehow. This way isn't bad at all, but it's a much more positive approach since this way Keima is already somewhat healed by Tenri, and there's no way back since we already face the last part of Goddess Arc Conquest.

That said, Chihiro... T_____T

*they also timed the latest manga chapter right (regarding Ayumi, Chihiro and Tenri in both current ongoing), that mustn't be a coincidence*
Sep 2, 2013 4:49 PM

Jan 2011
Tough episode to watch. Keima's plot armour doesn't cover his heart. Poor Chihiro as well.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 2, 2013 5:22 PM

Dec 2010
Keima being a boss like always. Taking the burden even though it makes him look like a scumbag.

Sep 2, 2013 6:13 PM

May 2013
Holy fudge, damned that was so not good for my heart. One of the harshest rejections i've seen (main because Chihiro had some pretty awesome character development relative to other characters and other anime).

The tension is horrible, almost makes me want to read the manga cos i can barely wait for next ep.
Sep 2, 2013 7:04 PM
Feb 2009
This week for me is a lot of twisted surprises and full of... sadness: 1stly, I've got Doki Doki! Pretty Cure when I already discovered "another" ancient Pretty Cure, her ex-mascot partner who actually can turn into a dragon and the mysteries of the three powerful items in that season, one of them was the Magical Lovely Pad.
While in Shingeki no Kyojin, the fight against the female titan made a close, bloody conclusion and almost all of the squad members had been died in battle, damn I was so sad when Petra had been killed... D'oh I can't take it!

Okay let's move on to TWGOK III in order to get recover from yesterday. That was so close! I mean Keima was about to kiss Chihiro, but then again... KISS ATTEMPT FAILED... *flash forward*
Oh my, I smell something fishy about Ayumi... with the sixth goddess inside of her... sniff, sniff... *back to reality*
NO WAIT! CHI-CHI-CHI... Chihiro kisses Keima, yes, yes, yes... but... HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
God dang it!!! Keima no baka, baka, baka, baka!!! You really deserves to be a jerk person, tch! >:'(
Dat fan service... Tenri in a bathing suit! Plus Diana have some quite conversations with him at the bath tub. Then I detected switch forms from Tenri and Diana and vice versa... dammit blushing Tenri/Diana has been DETECTED.
Oh my, Elsie continues to get her screentime with a new task... about the Maijima Academy emblem... hmm... that seems to be remind me of the last OVA, Tenri Arc and Keima totally remember anything from 10 yrs all over again... plus... Vintage's "secret operation" underneath the surface?!! This is so dangerous!!! :O

The ED ft. Ayumi, her singing voice is so cute and I have to admit that I should catch the manga afterwards when TWGOK III ends.
The last 3 episodes should be have godly intense ones, especially the next week when Vintage are starting their plans to restore the Weiss, damn Haqua made a comeback in an all-black outfit this time, Lune tries to steal the festival into chaos and Keima gonna do his usual stuff to find the last goddess...

This is an Ultimate Godly Epilogue of The World God Only Knows: Goddess Arc!

Oopsies, I almost forgot about Nikaido-sensei (again) this time tries to sneaking something with her "subordinate" at the beach. :v
haroldSep 2, 2013 7:49 PM
Sep 2, 2013 7:07 PM

May 2013
Really feel bad for Chijiro, but also for Keima is very difficult being in he´s situation. Also Tenri bath scene was funny as hell!
Sep 2, 2013 7:16 PM

Jun 2012
I feel bad for Chihiro. Also, by Keima's reaction, I think he actually fell for Chihiro. Poor them, their love isn't meant to be. Maybe I'm wrong though and Keima hasn't fallen for Chihiro, but I hope he did cause they are my favorite couple(no idea why though, they look kind of plain together, but I can't help wanting them to be together), followed by Yui and Keima.
Sep 2, 2013 7:18 PM
Feb 2009
Extrieve said:
Really feel bad for Chijiro, but also for Keima is very difficult being in he´s situation. Also Tenri bath scene was funny as hell!

Uh, it's Chihiro with an H. And same here, I died laughing when Diana was saying that Keima is an animal. XD
Sep 2, 2013 7:20 PM
Feb 2009
Marow said:
Chirirooooooo ;___;

It's CHIHIRO, okay? -_-'
Sep 2, 2013 7:23 PM
Feb 2009
SusuBitesYou said:
I feel bad for Chihiro. Also, by Keima's reaction, I think he actually fell for Chihiro. Poor them, their love isn't meant to be. Maybe I'm wrong though and Keima hasn't fallen for Chihiro, but I hope he did cause they are my favorite couple(no idea why though, they look kind of plain together, but I can't help wanting them to be together), followed by Yui and Keima.

After all, Keima is just an ordinary human being who has some idiotic ideas about gaming gals...
Sep 2, 2013 7:36 PM
Aug 2013
I'm at least relieved Keima felt like a douchefuck after that rejection. I can't imagine what he has to go through and at least he's realizing that this isn't some silly dating sim and that these are real people with real feelings and yet he soldiers on....
Sep 2, 2013 7:38 PM

Sep 2012
This was kind of an over-hype. But nonetheless </3 Chihiro ;-;
It's come a long way, from the announcement of season 3 in December to the scene a lot of people have been waiting for.

Also, did they add more monologue/dialogue to Keima compared to the manga in Chihiro's scene? Maybe because it was kind of slower than how fast I read.

Anyway, some scenes missed
Sep 2, 2013 7:44 PM
Feb 2009
bioguy23 said:
I'm at least relieved Keima felt like a douchefuck after that rejection. I can't imagine what he has to go through and at least he's realizing that this isn't some silly dating sim and that these are real people with real feelings and yet he soldiers on....

That's a fact!
Sep 2, 2013 7:45 PM

Aug 2012
This fucking birthday shit was boring and stupid as fuck,
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Sep 2, 2013 7:45 PM
Feb 2009
Exbo said:
This was kind of an over-hype. But nonetheless </3 Chihiro ;-;
It's come a long way, from the announcement of season 3 in December to the scene a lot of people have been waiting for.

Also, did they add more monologue/dialogue to Keima compared to the manga in Chihiro's scene? Maybe because it was kind of slower than how fast I read.

Anyway, some scenes missed

Me too, needs MORE KANON!!! MORE SHIORI!!! AND MORE HAQ- wait a minute, Haqua will return again next week you know.
Sep 2, 2013 8:55 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, all these feels from Chihiro, I hope he will resolve this. Tenri's blushing are so cute, though he wants Keima back to be the person who plays his games. Glad that Elsie is back but has some good information ten years prior.

Great episode 5/5

Sep 2, 2013 9:12 PM

Aug 2010
Omg my heart broke for Chihiro T.T
Sep 2, 2013 9:46 PM

Jul 2008
jose21 said:
Kami sama no baka, how dare you do that to sweet Chihiro.....

What he did, he did it for her.
A war between the goddesses and Vintage will start soon and he doesn't want Chihiro to be hurt in the crossfire.

harold said:
SusuBitesYou said:

After all, Keima is just an ordinary human being who has some idiotic ideas about gaming gals...

If you do not mind spoiler
Sep 2, 2013 9:54 PM

May 2010
Chihiro, Chihiro, that blush! I love ya. I feel sorry for Ayumi but see how Keima behaves around Chihiro. He feels different around her, something is different when they interact. It's like screaming chemistry and how much they should be together.

Chihiro has forgotten about the conquest? That's the biggest plot twist so far... She always keeps surprising him with her unexpected sides... She has loved him since the spring, that's pure love! She loves him for what he is. Damn it, please make this ship canon. I can't take it anymore..

That kiss, hell yeah! Things went against her, he acted like a jerk... But he did run after her.

He cares for Chihiro - OTP feels. Adorable Tenri is adorable. Elsie is back, I am glad she is getting more appearances. Missed her so much and her fire trucks. Elsie sure is strong, lifting Keima like that. Akari! Keima being intelligent and saying his laid-back comment in the end was a lol.

Who sang the ending song, Ayumi? Anyways, sounded great.
Sep 2, 2013 10:02 PM

Apr 2011
I had a huge FUUUUUUUUUU moment when she didn't have the Goddess.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 2, 2013 10:40 PM

May 2011
So gooooooooooooooood. I guess my memory of the goddess arc is still hazy, I was anticipating events that haven't happened yet.

Ayumi's ED... Taketatsu Ayana isn't the best singer I guess. ;;
Sep 2, 2013 11:13 PM

Sep 2012
well it had to happen )':
Sep 3, 2013 12:00 AM

Jan 2013
Finally it's getting to Keima.
These conquests were just too unnatural, it backfired.
Sep 3, 2013 12:56 AM

May 2013
Damn dat kiss with Chihiro O_O Keima has such a cold heart for 3D girls that's why he's the "God of Conquest" LMAO
Tch.
Sep 3, 2013 1:49 AM
Jul 2013
Damn, as a manga reader, I remember this dumping scene really well. It's more heart-pumping than the manga so Manglobe sure did a good job. I felt really sorry for Chihiro in this episode, but not as sorry as I will feel in the "finale."
Sep 3, 2013 2:08 AM
Feb 2013
Yep, as expected, Chihiro is someone to feel sorry for, damn you Keima.

Now, Ayumu would be next .
Sep 3, 2013 2:25 AM

Jul 2013
IT HURTS! :(( I feel bad for Chihiro because she love Keima without a conquest.
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Sep 3, 2013 3:10 AM

Jan 2011
Damn, I got teary when Keima broke Chihiro's heart. Chihiro liked Keima even before her initial conquest. Keima was actually following Chihiro's route the whole time. They looked so cute together too. Too much for my heart. </3 Keima even felt really bad about it. I feel sorry for both of them. Tenri trying to cheer Keima up was very nice of her. However, she likes the Keima that plays games and smiles, aww. :) Vintage up to no good in that rock. Best episode of the season in my opinion, absolutely loved it. Manglobe did a great job animating the rooftop scene, very emotional indeed.
6/5
Sep 3, 2013 5:04 AM

Jul 2013
The only episode I've been waiting for and yet have the courage to watch it only once...
Good job Manglobe, you've done well.

~~~Never forget~~~ (ToT)
Chihiro Kosaka of Kaminomi Zo Shiru Sekai (The World God Only Knows)
Sep 3, 2013 5:10 AM
Aug 2012
Chihiro pls ;_;
Sep 3, 2013 7:37 AM

Jan 2013
LEGOF said:
Ayumi's ED... Taketatsu Ayana isn't the best singer I guess. ;;

I liked her song in this a lot. Her singing is I guess strong is the word?
I don't know the musical term but hearing her ripple the end of some of those song lyrics shocked me. I don't think I've ever heard her sing like that before like in this ED.

Tenri's ED version still rings in my ear pleasantly with Kanon following. Those Shinjiteru line spoken at the end of the ED by each of the girls gets to me all the time!
Sep 3, 2013 7:47 AM

Mar 2013
Keima Badass Mode On ^_^
Sep 3, 2013 7:54 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Obviously all that Keima said he didnt mean.. he had his own reason..

Only think I hope is that Keima will explain all to conquested girls.. or girls and Keima will lose memories.. and by the end he will actually start living in Reality..

Or will find a way to satisfy all of the girls somehow.. either by explaining or finding a way to apologize to all of them in his own means and what girls want or hope for.

Or he will get a true harem or chooses 1 of the girls.
Sep 3, 2013 8:22 AM
Mar 2013
It was even harsher in manga... poor Chihiro. My heart wasn't ready for this yet I still watch it.
Sep 5, 2013 6:46 PM

May 2013
Wow, this episode is just crazy. Even though Chihiro is my least favorite girl after Tsukiyo this season, I feel sorry for her. And that Tenri really cheered me up, his ear trick made me laughed. Elsie talking like a boss was really funny.

And next week, Haqua finally come back.
Sep 5, 2013 7:46 PM

Feb 2012
I was wondering why I loving this season so much, I forgot Elsie existed. More Haqua please. Too bad for Chihiro, but we all know Keima is gonna end up with his left hand at the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.