Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 1, 2013 9:35 AM

Sep 2012
Minagatachi said:
So two strong Hunters are struggling with a Chimera Ant Squad Leader? Jesus, I have no idea how they plan to take down a Royal Guard, let alone the King.

If this wasn't Hunter x Hunter I'd be expecting some asspull nakama bullshit, thank god for Togashi.

Togashi loves asspulls just wait for it lol.
Sep 1, 2013 9:40 AM
Oct 2011
Oh boy, I can see the thread going in THAT direction. Anime-only viewers, I suggest you leave and never come back to this thread. (unless you see a mod in the recent post, (s)he would probably have to delete the shit-ton of spoilers in the argument some idiots might start)
Sep 1, 2013 9:47 AM
Feb 2012
loloy said:
Minagatachi said:
So two strong Hunters are struggling with a Chimera Ant Squad Leader? Jesus, I have no idea how they plan to take down a Royal Guard, let alone the King.

If this wasn't Hunter x Hunter I'd be expecting some asspull nakama bullshit, thank god for Togashi.

Togashi loves asspulls just wait for it lol.

Let's give the anime another 6-7 months before we start that dance. At that time it will be more fun.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 1, 2013 10:12 AM

Feb 2013
yeah, let's not have this conversation (yet)
Sep 1, 2013 10:49 AM

Oct 2012
KILLUA IS BAAAAAACK
"Now if you'll excuse me I must get back to my Madoka anime. Pink lesbian saved time lesbian and now they're about to fight Walmart"
Sep 1, 2013 10:54 AM

Mar 2013
man can't wait for the next episode since they are animating one of my favorite scenes in the chimera ant arc. :] and plus its going to be an sakuga too :D
Sep 1, 2013 12:34 PM

Feb 2011
Geeeze Gon is such a smooth date!

And Rammot is so creepy. XD

Watching Killua was really, really sad, omfg. TT_TT

Palm is so much creepier than I thought haha.
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 1, 2013 2:38 PM

Feb 2013
Gon got dumped lol without him knowing too
Killua FTW, he overcame his restraints made by his brother and now fights for his dear friend Gon, a true badass
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. (Yoda)
Sep 1, 2013 2:54 PM

Sep 2012
This episode was incredibly cheesy, gay and most importantly completely lame. I'm glad this Killua BS is over, and Palm will stay in the background. Those 2 past episodes were terrible. I hated that part in the manga, and I hate it even more in the anime.

We can now focus on better things.
Sep 1, 2013 3:04 PM

Feb 2010
SetsukoHara said:
This episode was incredibly cheesy, gay and most importantly completely lame. I'm glad this Killua BS is over, and Palm will stay in the background. Those 2 past episodes were terrible. I hated that part in the manga, and I hate it even more in the anime.

This, I honestly think that Killua is a horrible character and Palm is even worse.
Sep 1, 2013 3:13 PM

Apr 2013
And why is that?
The Heart
Signature Background Created By Tite Kubo
All right reserved

Sep 1, 2013 4:41 PM

Jun 2013
Didnt like how they drew out killua getting beat up for so long. Also the music they played sucked so bad. Other than that loved the episode! killua rippin rammots head off is one of the best scenes from the manga. BEST PART IS THERES ONLY 2 episodes until my favorite part of this arc well second actually.
Sep 1, 2013 5:04 PM

Mar 2012
I wonder what killa meant by his brother installed something in his head, imaginary or real?
Sep 1, 2013 5:06 PM
Apr 2013
SetsukoHara said:

Well... now how can I take your opinion seriously if you word it like that?
Sep 1, 2013 5:12 PM

Jun 2009
Andyis said:
I wonder what killa meant by his brother installed something in his head, imaginary or real?

The needle was implanting the desire to run away when in danger. Also, I hope this isn't the end of his doubts.....because if it is it was indeed anticlimactic.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 1, 2013 8:35 PM

Jul 2012
Palm is the creepiest character ever! I cringe just watching her o__o; lmao
Sep 1, 2013 8:44 PM

Aug 2010
That was awesome, Killua! I'm so glad for him now that he's not scared anymore of fighting. And he's also such a sweet and dedicated person to Gon, to think he was able to overcome this just for him.
Palm sure was creepy this episode, but also very cute at the end with Knov hahaha.
Sep 1, 2013 10:08 PM
Sep 2013
hey guys I'm new here.. i just want to ask whats the title of the song that play when killua awaken himself or at 10:13 mark.. help me guys.
Sep 1, 2013 11:29 PM

Apr 2010
This episode was a bit weird but funny, also it's good to see that Killua won't fear to fight with other enemies anymore. Now it seems we're getting closer to the epic fights, can't wait for that!

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Sep 2, 2013 2:21 AM

Apr 2013
I don't know for Gon but Killua must go to NGL now he removed the needle, will be very useful with his electricity ability and the assassination skill it's perfect for that kinda of missions.
The Heart
All right reserved

Sep 2, 2013 2:42 AM

Jun 2013
Gon is the main protagonist, but as the series continues, I have a feeling that Killua is stronger than Gon. What do you think?
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Sep 2, 2013 2:47 AM

Sep 2012
As of now Killua is stronger, however I believe that Gon will surpass him sooner or later.
Sep 2, 2013 2:49 AM

Dec 2012
Killua was always stronger than Gon for pretty obvious reasons.
Sep 2, 2013 2:51 AM

Apr 2013
Killua without doubt.
The Heart
All right reserved

Sep 2, 2013 3:40 AM

Jul 2013
Fuuuuuuuuck Killua!!

Gon for thee mothafuckin' weeen!

Nah, I guess Killua is stronger, but I like Gon more anyways :)

Killua isn't that bad, but Gon is just too great :) :) :)
Sep 2, 2013 10:33 AM

Feb 2010
Mirati said:
And why is that?

His strength doesn't really make any sense and his fights always sucks. He either kills his oponent in one attack or he doesn't fight at all.

The needle thing makes any development or personality trait he could have useless and it doesn't make any sense that he was scared in the first place in this battle, he was supposed to remember that when he wasn't sure he could win the battle... and then he kills him in one attack? so much for being scared.
Sep 2, 2013 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
Sep 2, 2013 12:43 PM

Feb 2012
LOL I love Palm, gotta admit she's so mentally unstable borderline on the stereotypical crazy women caricature, who get manipulated by men (Gon, Knov) and upstaged by little brat (Killua) .... it just seems kinda mean-spirited when it comes to her treatment by the author. But in a way I like that! Because it's rare to see female character not being on pedestal or being fan service object in anime. Female characters can be pathetic, can be ugly, and can be the clown (without ever being moe and cute). I laughed when that row of knives are rolled out. In HxH where there aren't much female characters yet you still have a good range compare to other shows. I prefer Togashi's unconventional female characters like Pakunoda and Palm (while someone 'cute' like Machi is just so boring and dull to me). And I love that Palm's power is totally in tune with her personality -- of course the power is developed initially as a total 24 hr. surveillance and stalking of her boyfriend/object of affection.
Sep 2, 2013 3:01 PM

Oct 2009
kcaco said:
LOL I love Palm, gotta admit she's so mentally unstable...affection.

She is one of the many reasons HxH is above other shounens.
Sep 2, 2013 3:12 PM

Jan 2012
I only caught up with the episodes like 6 days ago at least I didn't had to wait 2 weeks for this
great episode
Sep 2, 2013 3:41 PM

Aug 2011
Vanisher said:
Mirati said:
And why is that?

His strength doesn't really make any sense and his fights always sucks. He either kills his oponent in one attack or he doesn't fight at all.

The needle thing makes any development or personality trait he could have useless and it doesn't make any sense that he was scared in the first place in this battle, he was supposed to remember that when he wasn't sure he could win the battle... and then he kills him in one attack? so much for being scared.

He actually thought that Rammot was stronger than him, in fact before the training Gon and Killua already fought Rammot and even thought they both hit him with their best moves he survived (and this without nen)
Also Killua had a lot of psycological pressure because of all that happened and he couldn't even release all of his aura, by removing the needle he released all his power
Sep 2, 2013 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
I don't know why, but the anime didn't include Rammot's nen ability
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120701194918/hunterxhunter/images/4/4e/RammotBlades.png
Sep 2, 2013 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
kcaco said:
LOL I love Palm, gotta admit she's so mentally unstable borderline on the stereotypical crazy women caricature, who get manipulated by men (Gon, Knov) and upstaged by little brat (Killua) .... it just seems kinda mean-spirited when it comes to her treatment by the author. But in a way I like that! Because it's rare to see female character not being on pedestal or being fan service object in anime. Female characters can be pathetic, can be ugly, and can be the clown (without ever being moe and cute). I laughed when that row of knives are rolled out. In HxH where there aren't much female characters yet you still have a good range compare to other shows. I prefer Togashi's unconventional female characters like Pakunoda and Palm (while someone 'cute' like Machi is just so boring and dull to me). And I love that Palm's power is totally in tune with her personality -- of course the power is developed initially as a total 24 hr. surveillance and stalking of her boyfriend/object of affection.

You seem to have a needle in the brain too and is stuck on your gender obsession. If you could only put a finger in your brain also.
Sep 2, 2013 7:37 PM

Jul 2010
I guess im the only one that actually disliked Palm in this episode, but oh well.
Sep 3, 2013 12:47 AM
Sep 2013
I can say i like her but i don't dislike her neither, she is a interesting character after all
Sep 3, 2013 9:32 AM

Oct 2011
Dem emotions from Killua. T_____________T Killua was BA.

Aww Gon knows how to please the ladies XD

Palm-san went crazy but Know appears. Is her nen able to see people she despises though that crystal ball??

Gon got dumped : 0 But Palm-san already loves knov.

Gon and Killua's friendship <3

Shoot spies on Gon and killua while Palm spies on Knov XD

OMG they are fighting the Cheeta CA!!

Kaito next week : 0
Sep 4, 2013 3:31 PM

Dec 2008
Palm is a mentally unstable whore.
Gon's got a little bit of romance in him. Too bad I'm not a shota-con.
Glad to see a shirtless Knuckle again!
And Killua...OH WOW!!!

I'm afraid to see what's been done to Kite.
Sep 5, 2013 5:18 PM

Jan 2012
badass Kilua is back.
Good episode.

Sep 6, 2013 8:45 PM

Aug 2012
this chapter was completely amazing, just when you think that Togashi can't surprise you
more with an old concept, he just comes and do it

friendship is the best, and there is nothing better than having a so damn dangerous friend
Sep 7, 2013 8:03 AM

Dec 2012
Ughh I'm really starting to hate this arc, at least we got over Killua annoying fear that shit was just dragging. 3/5.
Sep 12, 2013 12:26 AM

Jun 2012
Wow, Killua's so cool xD, I just find it a little dumb that it wasn'r psychological at all, but an implantation of something =/ So it's like those feelings weren't real. .

Still really good episode, Palm is scary again =o

Sep 13, 2013 8:08 PM
May 2013
Saburo-kun said:
Wow, Killua's so cool xD, I just find it a little dumb that it wasn'r psychological at all, but an implantation of something =/ So it's like those feelings weren't real. .

Still really good episode, Palm is scary again =o
Wouldn't say that it wasn't all psychological. In the end Biske was right in a sense. it did take a strong will and determination to beat the manipulation which is how he found it since it started to physically hurt him on that spot when he has fully resisted it. And im sure with the way that Killua was raised, that mindset was real for a time until he met Gon. If it was anyone else like maybe Leorio, he may have abandoned him much easier.
Sep 17, 2013 9:42 PM

Jul 2008
that was sick killua ripping off Rammota head! FTW!
Sep 19, 2013 3:05 PM

Dec 2012
Killua was badass. Palm disappointed me very much, I don't want to see her again
Sep 25, 2013 8:57 PM
Sep 2013
what was that theme song playing right before killua killed rammot. i like that beat
Sep 27, 2013 6:18 AM
May 2013
Killua owned Rammot like a BOSS!!
thats all
Nov 3, 2013 11:12 AM

Mar 2011
What a strange episode...
Dec 12, 2013 6:49 PM

Jan 2012
HELL YEA KILLUA KILL EM ALL
may have shed a tear when he finally got that needle out. which, wow, yeah. i know by this point there was osmething supernatural going on with the way his brothers eyes kept floating in the background, but i thought it was eye hypnotization. didnt see the needle in the head coming, which i should've, because its an elegant way of explaining everything realistically.

palm was annoying me though, im over her schtick. mostly because she started to scare me.
Jan 4, 2014 8:29 PM

Mar 2012
About time Killua got his shit back together. lol @ Palm going back to yandere mode after Gon told her he had to train.
Jan 8, 2014 7:37 PM

Jul 2013
well I didn't expect Gon to be good around girls..

very nice! finally Killua is back!

wtf is wrong with Palm.. what if Knov left her again with Gon??.. oh I hate girls like her.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Yesterday, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Yesterday, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.