Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2009 9:20 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Overall this was a good movie. It has some good philosophy in it... what is the use of science. All the technology in the movie was completely improbable, but it was interesting to see where the author went with the general steam punk genre.

Overall I think I will give with an 8/10.

"There is no such thing as God in this world." -Setsuna F. Seiei
Feb 8, 2009 4:20 PM
Apr 2008
I saw this a while back but i found the animation incredibly amazing even up to par with recent anime.
Jun 27, 2009 4:42 PM

Jan 2009
lol.... what a movie... it was a little strange and good experience watching it.. there were good and bad moments in it ^^ but i guess there'll always be things like that :P
Oct 3, 2009 7:17 AM

May 2009
Brilliant animation and fantastic setting, but there was something missing.

Gave it an 8.
Nov 9, 2009 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
Wohohow... I'm impressed, my friends. This is the best non-3D grapghics I've ever seen. Yes, you've understood correctly -- the best, both static and dynamic (especially dynamic!) scenes. All physical effects are made excellent. A little bit of 3D is making the whole thing just more cool. Ubercool.
Sound is good, but nothing special.
Japanese voice actors are cool.
Setting is realized great, the world looks alive.
Original and qualitive.
Plot is good, so as the characters, though... characters could be better. Authors should take care of heartiness, but meaybe it looks like that 'cause Steamboy is too epic and fabulous and emphasizes it too much, IMO. That's only defect for me.

Depending on your taste, you can rate this movie up to 10 (more 'cause of orginality than something else), but it deserves not less than 8, and that's my rating for Steamboy.

P.S.: Scarlett O'Hara looks like old-school Paris Hilton :D
May 5, 2010 6:49 AM
Mar 2010
Nitre said:

Gave it an 8.

Aug 10, 2010 8:46 AM

Feb 2009
VISUAL SPECTACLE!

Splendid movie, how can you ever be disappointed with Mr. Otomo and the Studio 4ºC team when they release things such as this? It's impossible... How can people dislike this style of movie is beyond me! I love cyberpunk in European industrial era setting, and this movie freaking delivers at that! Characters, story and everything else was good, but what really steals the show are the production values, a trademark of Studio 4ºC, some of the best in the anime industry.
VeethornOct 24, 2016 6:23 PM
Nov 5, 2010 11:34 AM

Jun 2009
Good animation and story but something is missing. Nice way to start a science fact and alot story follows too 8/10

Dec 16, 2010 12:36 AM
May 2009
The animation was amazing. The music sounded nice, some tracks were outstanding. I watched it with English dubbing, which was suprisingly good. As a fan of steampunk, I enjoyed the story and setting very much. Characters were likable, though I think it's the thing that could be improved the most... But maybe because it was only a movie, not TV series or something which would let learn more about characters and have better view on their development. I gave this movie 9/10.
Also, haha, Scarlet became a pilot (and had red hair, wtf)? :D
Mar 21, 2011 10:15 AM
Oct 2007
I really enjoyed the story and good/evil questionings of this anime. There was no absolute villains, rather overlapping ideas. Also steampunk themed productions are pretty rare which makes it worth to watch alone. But I agree with you guys,I felt like there was something missing too. Gave it a 8/10.
Jun 26, 2011 11:21 AM

Aug 2010
That was awesome! It got epic towards the end. This steam ball thing is an excellent idea.
Some elements I did not like but overall the movie did not disappoint. The dub was great and the animation was superb.
Jul 29, 2011 4:09 PM

Feb 2009
Whew,they didn't kiss at the end.
Otherwise,great animation and nice art.The muisc was pretty nice too. 7/10

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Aug 21, 2011 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
ChaosLegion said:

Yeah, I almost thought they were, and that woulda been bad, bad, bad.

Really enjoyed this. Not perfect, but very worth the two hours.
Jun 5, 2013 7:43 AM

Jun 2012
ChaosLegion said:
Otherwise,great animation and nice art.The muisc was pretty nice too. 7/10

^Haha, better love story than twilight xd.
I agree, very good animation and art.

7/10

Jun 27, 2013 6:00 AM
Jun 2013
Rewatched this movie once because i coudn't remember it properly :P

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 1, 2013 1:26 PM

Nov 2010
That was one hell of a steamy ride with fluent animation blend in with some 3d
Around the beginning I thought, Dreamworks would have been able to produce it
But around the end I don't think they would have put that kind of style and attention in it
The surroundings reminded me of the London Olympics opening when they showed British evolution

There were some boring moments, but it was ok overall

Showing the era of Steam technology was interesting
Also science and warfare reminded me when I was at a piano lesson and the teacher played a piece in a Bes style I said it sounded like a war was lost.
He replied:"A war is never a win"

When the long finale started the amount of action and detail overall put in was really impressive
Steam Tower comparable to the Death Star with such destructive powers
When the tower fell into the Thames and everything/including the war machines surrounding it froze. It was symbolic to a moment of peace

Scarlett is one hell of a spicy Character
She got me laughing like the 3 generation Steam fighting each other
May 5, 2014 10:40 AM

Apr 2014
aaah the girl was so annoying
Jun 9, 2014 8:02 PM

Dec 2011
Good movie, probably the first true steampunk I've seen. Most "steampunk" is actually more like "dieselpunk". And this anime is very pure in that regard.

Although, instead of a 'somewhat' happy ending where the two kids survive, it seems to me like both Ray and Scarlett would more likely be wanted war criminals and despised in all of England. Scarlett for being very much directly responsible for what happened to London, and Ray simply for being his Father's son.
LayedBackJun 9, 2014 8:06 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2015 3:15 AM

Sep 2014
Interesting movie and it looked absolutely amazing.
There was a lot of attention to detail with the scenery and mechanical devices.

I enjoyed the first part the most, up until the point where Ray was kidnapped.

As mentioned above there wasn't any clear good or evil characters and many moral questions were raised.
Mirai, zura~!
Oct 3, 2015 11:14 PM

Feb 2015
animation is top notch but the main characters rely heavily on plot convenience.
Nov 14, 2015 5:26 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I'm sad to say I was disappointed in this. I liked where this was going during the first hour, but then everything seemed to happen to just offer us eyecandy and forget that there supposed to be a legit plot and characters. First of all, why was the foundation at war with England? I get the demonstration part, of course an arms dealing company would want to do that, but would someone do that in the middle of a capital with no discretion? And the clients would just sit back and watch the show while there's a war happening in front of their eyes not even 10 meters away? What did O'hara expect? To beat all of England with a few weapons? Just London and then somehow escape? They weren't exactly hiding the identity of the people behind the attack so even if they managed to escape, they would have to face the concequences. I really just don't get this. I'd prefer if they made a more obvious plot with enemies clashing and not try to bring a war between a country and a company lol Definitely left a sour aftertaste.

Second of all, the characters were... not very convincing. I did like Ray; as a 13y old boy he was inexperienced and couldn't decide or think things through from the start, it made sense how he went back and forth until he reached any kind of decision. I loved Grandpa because he was entertaining, but some of his actions were kind of... Why did he send the ball to Stephenson? Did it really make sense to give it to someone who worked for the government? He thought that he would just keep it hidden or use it for an amusement park? And later Ray even doubted of their connection with him. Maybe he didn't know he worked for the queen or whatever? Who knows. Also, took him long enough to realise that Steam Tower wasn't really very "fun" as he wanted it to be. The different games on it were more like a nightmare if anything since the whole thing was so black.

Ray's dad was the worst. I guess I can kind of get that people somehow change their views and get obsessed in their so much, they don't see further than their actual creations. But then in the end, he changed again to "Oh well, people saw it, we destroyed a good portion of London, I can help Grandpa now to minimize the damage. I'm so nice gglol". I dunno... :v

I also hoped throughout the movie that Scarlett burnt somewhere, but she has the devil's luck. She walked right through the war and the bombs just passed right next to her and then she someone noticed what was going on and complained about it. She was a very unlikable and annoying girl, gosh. I wanted to hit her every time she spoke. Why was she even allowed to walk around so unprotected in the first place? She was even loose when there was a demonstration. She's like what, 13? And the founder's daughter? No one pays real attention to her safety? lol Pity she survived... it seems she had a good future too (not sure how this happened since her family should have a lot of legal trouble, but either way).

Thankfully, the art and animation were really well done. I couldn't have enough of those England backgrounds and the colors were so nice with the yellow tint like an old movie. I like the steampunk vibe and the movie delivered more than enough in that category. The details in everything were beautiful and everything flowed seamlessly. This is the only reason I give the movie a 7. If I try to forget that the plot just kinda went astray to give way for some pretentious sophistries of what is science, I really enjoyed the sequences and the battles.

Well, not a bad way to waste 2 hours. It could have been better, but at least they got some things right and that's good enough.

PS: I laughed that in Grandpa's tombstone it said "Loido". And I think at first it said "Gorse"? And the surname looked more like "Stite" than "Steam". "Gorse Loido Stite". Ok.
Dec 30, 2015 7:12 AM

Nov 2011
man what the fuck kinda ojousama is that who doesn't do OOOHOHOHOHOHOHO
she a FAKE nigga

this is what happens when u vape
never go full on vaper
you'll end up making one hell of a boring film with no sense of urgency
makes you question what the hell dem japs been slaving away for 10 years for

how the fuck is ootomo katsuhiro even "critically acclaimed"???
he critically acclaimed shitty director, dat wat he is
everything he done do be boring shite
Mar 20, 2016 12:26 AM

Jan 2010
I think I had a stupid grin on my face throughout the entire film. It was an absolute pleasure to watch the sheer amount of creativity put into making a steampunk anime - something that I hardly ever see. Stuff like Howl's Moving Castle might pass as one, but they veer towards magic if anything. Actual steampunk, as well as bits of politics, economics, philosophy, and loads upon loads of technological goodness is a recipe to get me hyped up. Hell, seeing the Crystal Palace at the London Great Exhibition outside of history books was amazing, especially considering its importance in showing off the power of mass production and industry. That's of course with some sidestepping of pollution and labor issues.

I will admit though, Scarlet's presence felt like an obligatory female character insert, the Dr. Edward's sudden change of heart near the end felt sudden, and I'm still not entirely sure about Dr. Lloyd's decision at the beginning to ignore his burning son for the steam ball's creation. Also, I completely forgot who that guy was controlling the mechanical arms near the end, so that was a thing. A couple dents and blemishes on an otherwise enjoyable movie I'd say.

Lastly, the ending credits were absolutely cruel. Exposition Universelle of 1889 and the Eiffel Tower? The invention of light? The return of Dr. Edward? A mobile steam train fortress? WWI? As in actual WWI and not more WWII milking? Scarlet doing her best Amelia Earhart impersonation? Steamboy doing Steamboy things? It told the plot of a whole other movie through the credits, of which we'll probably never see. Gah.
Jul 12, 2016 10:29 PM
Feb 2011
Man, Scarlet has got to be one of the worst, most insufferable characters ever. Right up there. If anything I hoped this movie ended with the chihuahua in better hands. Bless him.

What a visual feast, though.
Oct 27, 2016 3:00 PM

Feb 2012
Scarlett goes up to the place where Simon's showing military leaders Steamtroopers vs HM Armed Forces

"Just a little war with Great Britain"- Simon

1lau said:

Steam Tower comparable to the Death Star with such destructive powers

Funny you should mention that, after Dr. Lloyd told his grandson that his father died the moment he became evil, that instantly reminded me of the whole "certain point of view thing" with how Anakin became Darth Vader, plus Edward Steam became scarred with mechanical parts. Not to mention the steampunk powered armor soldiers being called "Steamtroopers" by Simon.

When that kid in the half-destroyed bedrooom shattered the frozen steam cloud with just one touch, I thought it was going to rain down large shards of ice, luckily it was a happy snowing moment for the children of London

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ShockedFeb 2, 2017 12:21 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 15, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2013
20 minutes into the film I had to switch over to the English dub because it made more sense to me considering the setting is in England after all.
Surprised by how good it sounded from the get-go ... especially "Alfred Molina" for voicing "Edward Steam", sounded really convincing.
Ray Steam on the other hand felt just a little bit forced.

Anyhow, enough about the dub ... :D

The art / animation was top notch, you can definitely see the amount of work that's gone into making this film. - Especially for a film that released in 2004 ... it's still better than most current animated films.

The "war" kinda came out of nowhere, wasn't a fan of that to be honest.
The entire steam setting was cool though.

9/10

Surprised it's not ranked as high or popular I thought it would be.
Feb 1, 2017 10:46 PM

Sep 2013
Scarlett shouldn't exist. They kill enemies and own civilians like it doesn't matter. The whole thing behind Ray's fathers intentions is silly. War in the middle of and Exhibition? What? So they just find a way through a submarine, even though that huge thing collapsed in the river. Also, surprisingly the steam tower didn't fall way before, since literally everything was breaking apart inside of it. Other things like @Shocked said: "I will admit though, Scarlet's presence felt like an obligatory female character insert, the Dr. Edward's sudden change of heart near the end felt sudden, and I'm still not entirely sure about Dr. Lloyd's decision at the beginning to ignore his burning son for the steam ball's creation". There are just too much things off in this movie.

Basically, good concept, bad execution, especially with the story and characters, that are simply the most important thing in an anime. Either 5/10 or 4/10, so not as bad as the absolutely trash called Akira (from the same dude).
WintoviskyFeb 2, 2017 12:07 PM
Mar 3, 2017 6:05 PM

Feb 2014
I thought it was a pretty cool movie! The action was intense, the animation was excellent, and I really liked the soundtrack! Not a fan of Scarlet though, she was really abusive to her dog >:(

7-8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2017 1:18 PM

Apr 2014
Visually stunning and enchanting, but plot wise, what a let down..
Users above already pointed out the flaws of the movie, I'm not going to repeat them.
Disappointing. :-(
Mar 24, 2018 11:12 AM

Nov 2011
Do not be fooled by the vote, I gave that vote because the graphics and the underlying message are worth so much, but if we analyze the film in its entirety, there are several flaws that unfortunately do not make it a masterpiece. I was extremely happy to see another work by Ootomo Katsuhiro, especially after seeing the trailer, unfortunately does not keep all the expectations this film, but who loves the style of drawing his works and the kind steampunk, will find in his hands a real gem.

8/10
Sep 28, 2018 7:19 PM

Jul 2017
I thought this was really a letdown. The animation was nice, and the colors were decent. Other than the wild science, most things were authentic to the time period. There are way more problems than good things though.

The music was really bland, and the story was underdeveloped. The characters are fairly stereotypical and also underdeveloped; they don't go anywhere or grow. The film focuses on large scenes of destruction and avoids things that could be used as powerful symbolism (for example focusing on the carnival elements created by Dr. Lloyd more, especially during the destruction of the steam castle or showing the horrors of war in a more horrific way). This film felt like an attempt at a Spielberg-esque blockbuster, but lacking the extra dramatic impact. It was poorly plotted and paced, meandering way too much, and, again, focusing way too much on the big action. It's like Otomo looked at his own Akira and made a movie that was the end of that movie for like the whole time. Even the amazing city scenes and animation are almost too clean or something, somewhat lifeless.

There were good ideas - the contrast of money and ideals (seemingly shown more in the end with Steamboy as a kind of mystery man/proto-superhero). Why didn't the film focus on that? Why didn't the film show how technology becomes a problem over time with Steamboy using it for good? For all the budget, it doesn't live up to its potential. That's a shame.
satyrelfheimSep 28, 2018 7:22 PM
Oct 5, 2018 6:55 AM
Jul 2018
Yet another wasted potential I've come across to.

There wasn't very much to it. Interesting to watch from the beginning to somewhere in the middle; onwards that I started feeling bored watching; I just waited the movie to end.

Having a story to almost having none.
I eventually got tired of the father and the grandfather contradiction with additional conflict with the Foundation and Empire.

And, ain't this was suppose to be a movie about Ray? The Steamboy? The conflict was actually the main thing this entire time rather than the boy himself.

Steampunk-ishly very gorgeous, enormous, artistical, grand... but that's all there was to it.
Dissatisfying and dissapointing.

Generous 5/10 because of the amazing steampunk. Otherwise 4/10 .
Nov 9, 2019 5:27 AM

Jul 2014
Pretty cool movie. I just wonder how many people they'd killed and why the hell Ray's dad didn't shave those disgusting hair.
Jan 24, 2020 3:55 PM
Aug 2017
drummy2 said:
Nitre said:

Gave it an 8.

10 one of my best anime movies till date
Feb 14, 2020 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
Not sure if anyone will even see this reading the thread since no one even talks about this movie but dang the credits just added insult to injury. The movie felt very average and then the credits showed us what could have been. It felt like a set up to an entire world yet just ended up slapping me in the face with the credits frustrating me. Sad day.
Apr 17, 2020 11:59 AM
Jul 2017
Don't want to insult anyone, but this felt like a movie for kids that are 10 or 11. That's ok. I also enjoyed it, but if you feel like this movie didn't live up to the hype, I posit it wasn't for you.

Themes here were mature enough to make it watchable, but juvenile enough for younger audiences.

Cool animation for sure.

Calal-Chan said:
but dang the credits just added insult to injury.

I'll have to watch them. Don't remember them at all really. Thx.
Apr 17, 2020 4:03 PM

Jul 2013
laughterjones said:
Don't want to insult anyone, but this felt like a movie for kids that are 10 or 11. That's ok. I also enjoyed it, but if you feel like this movie didn't live up to the hype, I posit it wasn't for you.

Themes here were mature enough to make it watchable, but juvenile enough for younger audiences.

Cool animation for sure.

Calal-Chan said:
but dang the credits just added insult to injury.

I'll have to watch them. Don't remember them at all really. Thx.

Didn't expect anyone to reply here xD. But yeah I recommend watching them and being annoyed like me. It basically showcases where the series would have gone if it continued basically showing alot of the Hero concept but just being teasers for something we will never get.
May 17, 2020 11:19 PM

Jun 2016
It was enjoyable in the beginning but later on I just couldn't care less anymore 6/10.
But smooth animation tho.
Jun 16, 2020 1:15 PM

Nov 2018
good animation, interesting philosophy here and there (kind of lost in the mess that is the script), but very tedious

❝見つめないで 悲しい方を
目を瞑って 口づけしよう
甘く溶けるメロディー❞

❝邪魔しないで
真夜中のパラダイス
息もせずに潜っていく
二人だけのダンス❞
Aug 16, 2020 12:58 PM

Jul 2008
Animation was great, I like the steampunk world. It's clear by the credits that there was more to this story, however.....

Scarlett can go die in a fire, she is a horrible person.

I give this a 6/10
Feb 12, 2021 4:49 PM

Feb 2020
It's definitely was a visual spectacle. As a steampunk enthusiast, I have to say the art and design of engines and all the other machinery is at another level of awesomeness.
Even storyline was pretty good
Only weakness of this film was characters. There were many problem with them. "Nobody is a clear villan" - Normally, its supposed to be a good thing. but for this film the the way the characters behave to point that fact out make it really frustrating. Many times character are acting in a weird way. (that foundation's butler just left there owners daughter in the building thinking some Deus ex Machina will save her! or she walking in the battlefield like she is walking in a park or most of the film most character don't shoot protagonist to kill, then suddenly they sometimes shoot him or kind of weird how no important character died in the whole fiasco etc) There are may places in the film the character behavior are abnormal.
I probably think their are bad messages mixed with good message portrayed in the film like take whatever u want.

Overall still a really enjoyable film, 8/10 for me
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 29, 2021 4:47 AM
Jan 2020
I guess this was supposed to be longer? I feel like they got a whole idea for a sequel but just got completely scrapped.

Could've been better tbh
Mar 18, 2022 11:17 PM

Feb 2021
This movie sucked pretty bad. The beginning was entertaining enough, even if there were some contrivances but the next part was like a whole different movie. All the action pretty much put me to sleep until closer to the end when they tryna save the city. Even if it was poorly put together, Akira was at least interesting to watch from beginning to end, this really wasn't. I thought it would've been pretty interesting to see Ray become conflicted with his family's clashing ideals on science, but the movie had other priorities ig
Mar 18, 2022 11:18 PM

Feb 2021
Also they could've been less excessive with the cgi on the characters
Aug 2, 2022 5:55 PM
Nov 2018
Maffy said:

Ray's dad was the worst. I guess I can kind of get that people somehow change their views and get obsessed in their so much, they don't see further than their actual creations. But then in the end, he changed again to "Oh well, people saw it, we destroyed a good portion of London, I can help Grandpa now to minimize the damage. I'm so nice gglol". I dunno... :v

im agree it was somehow nonsensical but how i saw is that at that point there was no saving the steam tower specially with all the workers gone, also, edward didnt want to fuck london up but to showcase the product of his genius, to inspire a race in technological development out of impresion or fear, he didnt cared as long progress was made, or at least thats how i understand it
Nov 4, 2022 9:38 PM
Jan 2009
Ironically, the Steam Tower was the least impressive piece of major technology in this movie. All the Steam Tower did was show "more pressure moves bigger object".

Meanwhile, the power armor, walking tanks, jetpack, motion-feedback crane, and farking cyborg arm were all somehow not good enough, despite being virtually sorcery.

It's also worth noting that the 3 Steamballs probably survived the destruction of the tower. If you consider the amount of pressure they withstand simply by existing, whatever fantasy material they're made of probably wouldn't even be scratched.

amf85Nov 4, 2022 9:44 PM
Dec 7, 2022 11:53 AM
Dec 2022
This anime movie is the best piece of steampunk media I have ever experienced. The visuals have depth to them and the machinery is impressively detailed! The characters are interesting and entertaining. There is no white and black with any of them. No clear good vs evil. They all have their own motivations and reasons for doing the things that they do. This movie is a breathe of fresh air from the stagnant mainstream anime that has become so glorified these days.
Apr 30, 2023 1:33 PM

Jun 2022
I feel a bit conflicted about this film, the animation was beyond great, integrated hand-drawn and cgi pretty well for the most part and was well ahead of its time for the early 2000s. The music was okay, and as several other people commented the themes it dealt with were interesting: the consequences of technological advancements and the true purpose of science. The writing and the characters is where it falls short though, the pacing started off good but got all wonky during the final act, and some of the characters were really mishandled, especially Scarlett, whose purpose was hard to discern. She goes from being this whinny annoying brat, to someone who apparently cares about the protagonist (why?) to a damsel in distress by the end. She and Ray have zero chemistry, certainly not romantically but not even on a friendship or a simple acquaintance level, they're just two kids who just happened to be in the same place at the same time. There are a lot of things in the story that also make no sense, for example why is Ray working in a sweatshop in the beginning risking his life for minimal wage when both his dad and grandfather are genius inventors who work(ed) for massive companies?

On an odd note, this doesn't really "feel" like an anime, it's more like an early Disney film vibe. In fact it is one of the few I'd recommend seeing in dub rather than sub, as I feel the British accents sell the Victorian vibe a lot better. The themes and how they were conveyed too feel more Western than Japanese.

So yeah overall great animation, decent themes, average to bellow average characters, and the writing could've been a lot better. A score of 6/10 feels fair.
Jan 3, 2:37 PM
Oct 2023
Not bad quality anime, but I was bored to watch it, the genre is not mine. It's very long, plot twist for plot twist's sake.

More topics from this board

» This could be the best animated anime in existence

YasasaD - Feb 23, 2023

5 by cheems_slayer »»
May 28, 2023 3:22 AM

» Steamboy General Discussion

arimakenshin - Jan 8, 2009

5 by Apollo18 »»
Feb 1, 2019 7:03 AM

» Difference(s) between Director's Cut and theatrical cut?

Ni_Go_Zero_Ichi - May 26, 2011

0 by Ni_Go_Zero_Ichi »»
May 26, 2011 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.