Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 15, 2013 11:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Oh snap, an ambush~

I bet that's Rin ambushing them with a sniper. Yup, shit got real. Poor Sonora ;.; I like Yura's determination though to fight. Dat Jojo poses lolololol. I can't keep a straight face during this scene:

Aug 15, 2013 1:13 PM

Mar 2012
Whoah, shite got real! Damn, poor Yura, the pain of her guilt and self-blame felt so real to me I was cringing during parts of that hospital scene. Her and Karila fighting over the markers on the board made me lol though. Can't wait till the showdown!
vonPeterhofAug 15, 2013 2:35 PM
Aug 15, 2013 1:24 PM
Dec 2012
Did Rin get the illegal airsoft gun? That sniper looked like having long hair rather than wearing a mask. I don't understand why they didn't immediately call the police when they were attacked. Or did they not carry a cell-phone?? Anyway Rin seems something. Curious to see what she's gonna do in next episode.
Aug 15, 2013 2:26 PM

Nov 2007
24-hour thing is coming up. Attack outside the battle and the leader is hurt. Everyone's giving up except Yura who feels guilty, and took the initiation for planning. 10 day training by her is harsh. Blond hair girl's brothers' team, and family team are there. What that enemy said made Yura think she confirmed of what she was unsure of.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 15, 2013 7:08 PM

Apr 2008
Still want to believe it's just a misleading clue and Rin is not the culprit
nseikaAug 15, 2013 7:40 PM
Aug 15, 2013 7:58 PM

Nov 2012
grr.. I'm ready for this! XD
Aug 15, 2013 8:53 PM

Sep 2012
More wild energy and effort... (and JoJo)

Sakuga got a bit lazy this episode though
symbvAug 16, 2013 7:22 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 15, 2013 11:21 PM

May 2013
It is getting serious now. I don't think Rin is the sniper.
Aug 15, 2013 11:35 PM

Jan 2009
Yura seriously needs to ditch the "Stop Having Fun" attitude and get back to who she was in the first couple episodes. I was hoping she'd snap out of it when Sonora got hurt, but instead she just went further off the deep end.

I still love what Sonora and Karila bring to the show, but Yura needs to wake up and stop being dumb.
Aug 16, 2013 12:00 AM

Aug 2012
DarkMorford said:
Yura seriously needs to ditch the "Stop Having Fun" attitude and get back to who she was in the first couple episodes. I was hoping she'd snap out of it when Sonora got hurt, but instead she just went further off the deep end.

I still love what Sonora and Karila bring to the show, but Yura needs to wake up and stop being dumb.

That's exactly what I was thinking during the whole episode (And even the last few).
Her obsession with winning is going too far. For me, she has become one of the most annoying main characters of the season.
.................................................................................
Aug 16, 2013 12:31 AM

Jul 2012
nseika said:

yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards. Rin just seems too obvious of a choice to be the shooter.... still want to know why she's such a bitch, though.
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Aug 16, 2013 1:11 AM

Feb 2011
Looking forward for the next week's tournament.
Aug 16, 2013 1:57 AM

Sep 2012
I don't think it's Rin ambushing them.. It would be too dark of a series if it's her.. the whole atmosphere of the series is so awkward and made me really unease.. current biggest conflict is whether to like Yura or hate her for being such an idiot.. my brain~~ ><
Aug 16, 2013 3:04 AM

Apr 2013
And we need a 24 hour long episode or movie of this series.
Aug 16, 2013 4:45 AM

Oct 2011
Regarding Rin... everything points to her being the culprit... so it's probably going to be someone else (and maybe Rin will be the one to get revenge once she finds out what happened?).
Aug 16, 2013 4:59 AM

Nov 2012
Is it just me or were the girls at least 10% cuter in this episode?

It would seem like Yura went all Roboute Guilliman in this episode and wrote a codex airsoft for her team, how cute
no_good_nameAug 16, 2013 5:21 AM
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Aug 16, 2013 5:20 AM
Oct 2011
Anyone notice the Naked Snake and EVA cameo? ;)
Aug 16, 2013 7:15 AM

May 2013
I like the OST.

Sniper attacks Sonora and Yura, indirectly sending Sonora to the hospital and making Yura feel guilty.
Speaking of Yura, she should just chill for awhile.
About the sniper, I have to agree with you guys that it's probably not Rin.

This episode is pretty serious. I wonder what will happen in the next one...
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 16, 2013 7:26 AM

Apr 2010
To hurt someone to eliminate them before the competition is pretty low.
The sniper might have been Rin but i think that's a bit to obvious so personally i am thinking it's someone else.
Now about the gun the sniper was using shamefully it was shown from behind but judging from it's shape i can think for three guns that look like that the G3 battle riffle or the HK 33 and the Sig 550 assault riffles.
Seeing as the gun was equipped with a red dote sight i think it's most likely a assault riffle however for sniping a battle riffle is better when using bullets but since this is air soft i don't know if it makes a difference.
Rin's team was using MP5 during the previous battle Rin herself was also using a submachine gun but didn't get a good image of it.
Aug 16, 2013 8:01 AM

Jul 2013
I doubt that the sniper was Rin, even though she said that the she would stop the Stella Girls with any means necessary, I don't think she would goes as far as to eliminating Sonora with an illegal gun. Especially with what she told Yura when Yura forfeited in that first match they had, she's basically going against her code by doing that, I get the feeling that someone on Rin's team might have done it.

Regarding the episode, Yura is seriously taking things too hard on herself, athough it was very reckless of her to try and go confront the sniper. But even Karila is starting to notice that Yura is trying too hard, and I get the feeling that if Yura doesn't stop, she might eventually abandon C3 club (Notice after Sonora's accident, Yura said that she would take all responsibility and quit the team, if Sonora doesn't do something about it, that could eventually happen)
Aug 16, 2013 8:37 AM

Jun 2010
GETTING REALLY TIRED OF YOUR SHIT YURA.
That's her problem. Once she's focused on something, she completely loses sight of her surroundings.

Aug 16, 2013 9:10 AM

Apr 2012
Yes, that's right Yura, just blindly jump into the middle of the street from behind a bush. What could possibly go wrong?

Goddammit, I still like this show, but Yura is really starting to push my buttons. Really looking forward to the 24 hour tournament starting up. I wonder if that's how they'll end the season off or if it's just another 1 episode thing.

Aug 16, 2013 10:41 AM
Feb 2010
Having played many 24 hour airsoft games, I can really relate to the excitement of the team before game. Every time they mention 24 hour endurance game, the word Milsim appears in my head lol.

Illegally modified gas gun shooting through both sides of a pop can made me lol. Gas guns are already notorious for shooting hot. Some of the older Japanese classic airsoft guns can also shoot higher then the japanese limit of 310fps.

Shooting through both sides of a can but the bb not breaking probably means somewhere around 370fps-400fps only and we play with those velocities outdoors in Canada. However I guess shooting at people without eye protection is a crime.

I look forward to the next episode :P
Aug 16, 2013 11:35 AM

Jul 2010
Yura really took the fun out of airsoft. She made it into a drill and Sono would never want that. I also think they'd never be able to adapt to the changing battlefield since they've got this plan into their system now.

mg021 said:
nseika said:

yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards. Rin just seems too obvious of a choice to be the shooter.... still want to know why she's such a bitch, though.

I'm pretty sure she "can't forgive her" ever since Sono started valuing fun over winning. That usually doesn't fly well with fanatics like Rin.

Aug 16, 2013 11:53 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
DarkMorford said:

Yeah seriously, just because she feels responsible for Sonora being hospitalized, doesn't mean that the only way to pay her back is by winning...AND not letting others have fun. I can't believe she jumped out of that bush in the beginning, that was such a stupid move. She takes everything way too seriously, like how they were having fun because it's a festival, yet she's such a party pooper.
Aug 16, 2013 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
So, what would you guys rather have: wimpy Yura, or obsessive Yura?
Aug 16, 2013 12:52 PM

Nov 2012
Onyxthegreat said:
Yura really took the fun out of airsoft. She made it into a drill and Sono would never want that. I also think they'd never be able to adapt to the changing battlefield since they've got this plan into their system now.

Yuras codex airsoft is flawless, any failure by their team can be blamed on the team failing to understand and utilize her tome of perfection that is the codex airsoft
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Aug 16, 2013 1:48 PM

Jun 2008
I don't think Rin was the sniper. 1) too obvious, 2) she seems like she wants Sono in the tournament so she can crush her there.

I watch the ED every episode because it's the only time I can see Yura's old hair.
Aug 16, 2013 2:44 PM

Sep 2009
I don't really know if it's really Rin.. But maybe she was that sniper? Or it was just another person or a member of that KGB?
Aug 16, 2013 5:10 PM
Oct 2010
SNIPER!!!! LOLOLOLOL. jesty as always. lol overseas marines playing airsoft rofl wtf

kyaaaa rin <3
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 16, 2013 5:15 PM

Jul 2013
I have mixed feelings about this episode so I'll give it an okay. The main reason is that since Sonora has to step down, Yura becomes a little too obsessive about winning the tournament and pushing her club to get better at it. I understand her determination but I got a little irritating when Yura takes over leadership. The other, is that in the beginning she wasn't looking where she is going which is obvious.

Overall it is okay episode but just a set up when it comes to Rin being the culprit.

Aug 16, 2013 6:02 PM

Jan 2012
I'm actually fond of how badass Yura gotten lately. Granted she seems to be getting a bit ahead of herself but its better than her being wimpy and shy. Although its Sonora's fault for creating this new Yura anyway for berating her for quitting.

I still think Rin is the sniper though despite how obvious it is.
Aug 16, 2013 7:02 PM
Aug 2011
zXReMXz said:
Anyone notice the Naked Snake and EVA cameo? ;)

I saw, and squealed in joy.

The snide reference to every last American milsim team ever through the super-tacticool American team was great, too.

However, that gun wasn't shooting that hot. Going through one side of a coke can puts you at about 310 fps with a 0.2 gram bb; this is well under American field FPS regulations, and just a bit on the high side for the Japanese( for reference, American field FPS limits are 400 FPS with 0.2's, while indoor limits are generally 350 with 0.2's).
Aug 16, 2013 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode.
Wonder how far she will go
Aug 16, 2013 11:24 PM

Jan 2011
I wonder why Rin is so butthurt.
[center]
Aug 17, 2013 12:22 AM

Sep 2009
I bet it wasn't Rin. Than someone is hinted to be the culprit so hard it always happen to be someone else
Aug 17, 2013 12:25 AM

Aug 2012
Tulicloure said:

Wimpy Yura.

That way, at least the other girls will be able to have fun and it would be a lot less painful to watch.
.................................................................................
Aug 17, 2013 1:07 AM
Oct 2011
since the beach episode this series become too painful to watch

well, I understand how yura feels as I am much or less acts like yura in the way I want to get recognized and stuff but gets overexcited and ruins all.
it's embarassing.
Aug 17, 2013 3:30 AM

Sep 2012

mgs3 reference. lol
next episode should be good, someone should shoot that rin bitch in the eye though, and yura needs to lighten up a bit
Aug 17, 2013 4:21 AM

Apr 2013
This wasnt just this episode but Sonos eyes seem to have hate for Yura Im not even kidding..Im getting worried.
Aug 17, 2013 8:32 AM

May 2008
Ryu!!
AversaSep 28, 2013 5:41 AM
Aug 17, 2013 8:39 AM
Oct 2011
fatsumie said:
This wasnt just this episode but Sonos eyes seem to have hate for Yura Im not even kidding..Im getting worried.

It's partially sono's fault in making yura the way she is now.
Aug 17, 2013 9:00 AM

Oct 2012
A guide by Yura:

Also, am I the only one that haven't skipped the ed of this anime not even once?
Aug 17, 2013 11:04 AM

Oct 2012
looks like the annoying team with the silly tans ganna show up again, ugh

^ Why isn't this updating...
Aug 17, 2013 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
Tulicloure said:
Why not both?
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Aug 17, 2013 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
Shit just got real. Really doubt the sniper was Rin too tbh... someone on her team is more likely. Yura's got a strong sense of responsibility but she's just trying way too damn hard. I liked her when she was into airsoft and having fun with it, but now she's just acting like a bitchy leader. She was better before imo. I hope she doesn't get too reckless in this tournament, she could be next to fall if she's not thinking straight.
Aug 17, 2013 3:11 PM

Apr 2013
The next episode will be good .
Aug 17, 2013 9:30 PM

Mar 2012
I think the sniper was actually going after Yura, and not Sono. Wonder why though.

Maybe Rin (if she is the sniper) doesn't think Yura is "worthy" of fighting alongside Sono?
Let's go bowling.
Aug 17, 2013 9:49 PM
Mar 2013
Romedbaumann said:
DarkMorford said:

That's exactly what I was thinking during the whole episode (And even the last few).
Her obsession with winning is going too far. For me, she has become one of the most annoying main characters of the season.

totally agree with these.

maybe i shouldn't put too much expectation in this anime? i'm just not convinced yura from being guilty (which is totally her fault for running out without thinking), to suddenly wanted to train the whole team and winning the 24hr event, in just 1 second, when someone said to not participate.

no smile from sonora after hearing what yura said while acting to be asleep, and smiling again seeing book they made for her, these 2 scene makes 0 sense to me...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2013

137 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Amarrez - Jul 18, 2013

129 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 11, 2013

95 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2013

179 by toralbabs »»
Feb 7, 7:44 PM

» Anyone else think the OP is really catchy?

Riptos - Aug 5, 2013

4 by Klefki_of_Awsome »»
Apr 6, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.