Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2013 12:47 PM

Jul 2012
Great ending for a nice little series.

"ocah-shan"
Si Qiannan de Lishi!
Jun 30, 2013 1:11 PM

May 2009
I like Hentai Ouji anime the same as the LN and manga. I admit, I had doubts when JC Staff was animating this, but I think they did well.
Jun 30, 2013 2:18 PM
Apr 2011
And in season two all shit hits the fan as MC sleeps with all the girls and Azuki Azusa gets jealous and ends up killing him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2013 2:24 PM

Apr 2013
makoa69 said:
And in season two all shit hits the fan as MC sleeps with all the girls and Azuki Azusa gets jealous and ends up killing him.

Too much School Days for you , you must seriously erase that anime from your memory.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 30, 2013 2:45 PM

Jul 2011
It was somehow enjoyable. 7/10
Jun 30, 2013 4:00 PM

Mar 2012
The LN continues after this, but it looks like the animated series can potentially end right here without a season 2. Decent job all around, although the moe element was certainly overplayed (intentionally, no doubt) at times.
Jun 30, 2013 5:15 PM

Jan 2008
I liked how they hid the original goal with all these other problems that appeared. That being regaining Tsukiko's emotions. Though I'm sure the manga, novel or whatever still has more content to give, I had expected them to mention something about it.
Jun 30, 2013 5:26 PM

Dec 2009
Great ending to a great show. It gave a sense of closure, which not many other series I've seen this season has managed with.

So glad I watched this. It's been my fun of the week.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 30, 2013 5:39 PM
Jun 2013
does anyone here know where i can download the music that played on the scene where young yokodera made his wish? thanks in advance.
Jun 30, 2013 5:50 PM

May 2012
As i'm not generally a harem/ecchi/watchitbecauseofthemoe anime fan, I liked this very much. I took it as an experiment to see it there were "moe" anime that were actually worth it. Well, this series mixed fun, even fanservice, and a great plot that amazed me. Loved the experiment overall!

I hope there'll be a 2nd series. Because Yokodera still loses his memories, Tsukiko is still emotionless, nobody has still explained who built the catgod, and, overall, that rabbit is not just a rabbit. Can't be just a rabbit.

And great kiss scene, and great final scene, oh Yoko, you're such a hentai-san.

I WANT MOAR PLZ. Waitin' for season 2.
Jun 30, 2013 6:31 PM
Aug 2012
PedoBearCurry said:
does anyone here know where i can download the music that played on the scene where young yokodera made his wish? thanks in advance.
I want that violin solo also! If I could just get the name of it...
Jun 30, 2013 6:35 PM

Mar 2013
MysticHaze said:
Woo my guess that he gave up his memories to the 'giver cat' was right. But I didn't expect that he'd have to constantly give up his memories, thats kinda sad.

Anyway, woo finally the kiss with Tsukiko though they don't lips touching like his kiss with Azusa

Yeah, I'm guessing that probably happened. It wasn't really too clear, since young Yokodera just said his wish aloud to nobody in particular.

What I don't get is where some of his memories are going. Does the show ever tell us where his memories of meeting Tsukiko in her cat mask went? I'm sure I must've missed it.
Jun 30, 2013 7:51 PM
Nov 2012
squigglez said:
PedoBearCurry said:

It's not included in the OST. No idea where/what it is
Jun 30, 2013 8:41 PM

Jan 2012
the plot sucks
Jun 30, 2013 9:15 PM
Aug 2012
johnnytdota2 said:
squigglez said:
PedoBearCurry said:

It's not included in the OST. No idea where/what it is

I looked through all of the soundtracks I think but couldn't find any instrumentals besides some piano ones. Soundhound didn't help either.
Jun 30, 2013 10:02 PM

Oct 2012
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:
soo what happened to the mother? can we assume she passed away?

and tsuikko D: she never got her emotions back.

im satisfised wit this ending but is this it? the light novel adn manga are still going.. so...

will tehre be a 2nd season or ova one day? if the dvds and blue rays sell?

of course the mother has passed away -_- "omae baka janai no?" -__-

now have the balls to insult me in english you piece of shit.

it was shown she would get better. fucking retard. youre a baka.
Jun 30, 2013 10:26 PM

Oct 2010
It's not just me right? The op has gotten a lot faster...
Jun 30, 2013 11:08 PM

Apr 2010
fanks_177 said:
the plot sucks

Thought the plot was just flat enough for me.
Jun 30, 2013 11:17 PM

Aug 2010
slarkisdabest said:

What I don't get is where some of his memories are going. Does the show ever tell us where his memories of meeting Tsukiko in her cat mask went? I'm sure I must've missed it.

He gave his memories away, remember? But because the nekogami is a troll par excellence, the "giving memories away" part wasn't a one time deal but ongoing. As soon as something becomes a memory, he gives it away.

I liked how they hid the original goal with all these other problems that appeared. That being regaining Tsukiko's emotions. Though I'm sure the manga, novel or whatever still has more content to give, I had expected them to mention something about it.

TBH, I hope she never regains her expressions. She's good enough at making her feelings knows even w/o them, plus she is like 100x cuter like this =)
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jun 30, 2013 11:37 PM

Nov 2012
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:

im satisfised wit this ending but is this it? the light novel adn manga are still going.. so...

then where is she now? -_-
you think by yokodera and tsukiko go to the past, it would change it? seriously? -_- what is wrong with you? -_-
Jun 30, 2013 11:57 PM

Apr 2013
antonn said:
fanks_177 said:
the plot sucks

I see what you did there .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jul 1, 2013 1:21 AM

Aug 2010
As expected, Yokodera had his memories taken away. It was nice to see the family reunite for the little time they had left. Glad for the kiss, it's bad enough that Azusa has the advantage of getting the first one. 4/5.

The Emi episodes were terrible and Azusa should have faded into the background once her arc was over, but I guess there must be a compulsory rival. Anyway, came for my dose of Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko and I got what I had wanted 6/10.
Jul 1, 2013 1:43 AM

Oct 2012
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:

you think by yokodera and tsukiko go to the past, it would change it? seriously? -_- what is wrong with you? -_-

but you see no funeral or anything. >.>
Jul 1, 2013 2:13 AM

Apr 2010
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:

She's dead bro. D-e-d, dead.
Jul 1, 2013 2:39 AM

Apr 2013
antonn said:
fanks_177 said:
the plot sucks

so "plot" = chests?
anyway... if those girls (or yokodera) were smart... they would wish he (yokodera) had 3 identical brothers from the cat/bunny god. one for each sister, one for azusa, and one for emi. that or for polygamy to be legal i guess...
EpicboyZJul 1, 2013 2:45 AM
Jul 1, 2013 2:50 AM

Jun 2008
I loved this anime so much!

Every episode was entertaining, the Moe was so well done and Tsukiko and Azusa are so fucking cute!

A very well deserved 8/10
Jul 1, 2013 3:00 AM
Mar 2013
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:

(1) Tsukasa was dying when young Youto gave Tsukishi his memories about the happy days with Tsukasa.
(2) Soon after that, probably in less then a year, she passed away and the sisters moved to their grandparents' home in Itary.
(3) What Youto experienced before the separation now became a part of good old memories, which he had to give up in accordance with the order he had given to Nekogami.

* If she were still alive and the sisters never returned to Italy, then it wouldn't necessary for him to lose memories about them.
* It's possible that someone thought "What if I asked Nekogami to save Tsukasa's life." But I guess it would be granted only when they sacrifice someone else's life in return and Tsukasa would refuse such kind of solutions and choose her own death.

[Edit] Corrected the spell Italy. Thanks.
htsujiJul 1, 2013 8:47 PM
Jul 1, 2013 3:29 AM

Jun 2011
Could have been better if they explained more stuff such as the matter relating to the pink haired twin tail. But the series was cute overall and we got a kiss at the end so it isnt that bad.
Jul 1, 2013 4:06 AM

Aug 2010
EpicboyZ said:
antonn said:
fanks_177 said:
the plot sucks

so "plot" = chests?
anyway... if those girls (or yokodera) were smart... they would wish he (yokodera) had 3 identical brothers from the cat/bunny god. one for each sister, one for azusa, and one for emi. that or for polygamy to be legal i guess...

Flat is Justice!

As for the wish... I dunno if I would wish for something like that from a deity that is known to troll people :D
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 1, 2013 4:27 AM

Feb 2012
So cute!! I think this is only (or one of the few) animes where I like all of the girl characters (not equally, but i still cheer for them, all)! I don't mind which girl he ends up with.

8/10
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 1, 2013 6:08 AM

Nov 2012
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:

well yes.. its true.. but from the start she has dead.. then if she is still alive now.. then in this episode she is should be show up.. :/
Jul 1, 2013 6:35 AM

Jun 2013
Spectacular episode, great character development (despite the episdoe being the finale ~.~) wonderful art, great plot twist, beautiful art and music

BEST EPISODE ever!! (perhaps the best episode this season ._.)

The wrapping up was a bit rushed but the content covered within the episode made up for the minor rush.

Overall, I'm really happy about the episode and the kiss with tsukiko ^.^ 5/5

Season wise, the season provided me with lots of fun and moe moments, despite the slow start at the start of the season. But there were some characters are left undeveloped and yet had constant screen time... some plot holes are identifiable but overall very enjoyable.

Hope this will get a second season!! :))

Great season!! 8/10
NekomaroJul 1, 2013 6:41 AM
Nekomimi!!
Jul 1, 2013 7:40 AM

Jul 2012
All this show had going for it was the fast pace and cute designs/characters, which were really derpy at times too. Oh, and the catchy OP. Literally, that's it.

5/10 will forget in a week.
Jul 1, 2013 7:59 AM

Jan 2013
awww cute kissuu <333 love the ending ^^
Jul 1, 2013 9:04 AM
Mar 2013
EpicboyZ said:

I'm sorry to say this, but I think it very unlikely for Nekogami to grant such wishes in the way you're supposing. The young Youto said, "The Nekogami that delivers accepts someone's unneeded thing and delivers it to who needs it," which is granted in a strait way. But "the Nekogami that pulls in anything you want grants a wish in an unexpected and twisted way."
htsujiJul 1, 2013 9:19 AM
Jul 1, 2013 10:06 AM

May 2013
Don't hold your breath for a second season guys. This first season covered 5 volumes and there's only 6 available, so at best judging by the speed at which they've went through the volumes this season, there's atleast another 2 years before we could possibly see another season. It's more probably they'll release OVA's of volumes after this I'd think.
Jul 1, 2013 10:28 AM

Jun 2013
i'm sad it's over :( but a very nice ending and damn Tsukiko is so fucking cute
Jul 1, 2013 11:23 AM

Jul 2011
It was ok, but nothing more, so 6/10. I liked the humour at the beginning, didn't get into the drama. I don't think I will remember it much after a while, not my type of lolis maby xd'
Jul 1, 2013 12:47 PM

Jul 2012
Man I'm so fucking sad it's over. It was just so cute and enjoyable.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jul 1, 2013 1:33 PM

Apr 2013
htsuji said:
EpicboyZ said:

I'm sorry to say this, but I think it very unlikely for Nekogami to grant such wishes in the way you're supposing. The young Youto said, "The Nekogami that delivers accepts someone's unneeded thing and delivers it to who needs it," which is granted in a strait way. But "the Nekogami that pulls in anything you want grants a wish in an unexpected and twisted way."

i know but they could always cancel the wish if it doesn't come out right which is exactly what they have been doing the entire time in the series.
Jul 1, 2013 2:06 PM

Sep 2011
Best show of spring and the last two episodes were amazing. Well done J.C. Staff.
SuryJul 1, 2013 2:11 PM
Jul 1, 2013 2:43 PM

Oct 2011
Dat truth was revealed. T_________T

Yokodera x Tsukiko kiss moment

I hope for a season 2.
Jul 1, 2013 3:03 PM

Aug 2011
Well, this show turned out to be a lot more gratifying to watch than I first thought. I didn't really understand what the show was trying to be at the start but it exceeded my expectations, especially with the inclusion of time travel. Wonderful OP and ED too. 7/10.
Jul 1, 2013 3:07 PM

May 2012
I honestly could have done without the amusement park bit. I think ending it before then would have been for the best.

Or... at least ending it without breaking the fourth wall at the very end. Honestly, that kind of ruined the ending for me. As the ending leaves a large impression, it really hurts this show for me.

Simply because of the final seconds, the show dropped from an almost guaranteed 8/10 to 7/10. I like the story immensely, but as far as endings go, the spring season proved they weren't doing it right.
Jul 1, 2013 5:54 PM

Sep 2012
Going to miss this series, nice little gem this past season.
Pumpkin~
Jul 1, 2013 6:48 PM

Oct 2012
htsuji said:
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:

(1) Tsukasa was dying when young Youto gave Tsukishi his memories about the happy days with Tsukasa.
(2) Soon after that, probably in less then a year, she passed away and the sisters moved to their grandparents' home in Itary.
(3) What Youto experienced before the separation now became a part of good old memories, which he had to give up in accordance with the order he had given to Nekogami.

* If she were still alive and the sisters never returned to Itary, then it wouldn't necessary for him to lose memories about them.
* It's possible that someone thought "What if I asked Nekogami to save Tsukasa's life." But I guess it would be granted only when they sacrifice someone else's life in return and Tsukasa would refuse such kind of solutions and choose her own death.

Italy but at least you gave a better response :D
Jul 1, 2013 7:58 PM

Nov 2012
ss4chris said:
htsuji said:
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:
makarov52 said:
ss4chris said:

* If she were still alive and the sisters never returned to Itary, then it wouldn't necessary for him to lose memories about them.

Italy but at least you gave a better response :D

just edit your comment -_-
Jul 2, 2013 12:53 AM

Jan 2011
Actually this episode explained a lot of what was going on, if not all (well I guess there were the tails at the amusement park--where the hell did they come from?). I liked the harem ending, particularly when Tsukiko said "If I'm going to be your number one...". Thus implying that our MC got all the girls in the end (ie Azusa as number two, Tsukushi as number three, since he would hate to make any of them cry...). Unless the LN has surprising twists in the next volumes or a better ending I'm happy with just a few more OVAs.
rodacJul 2, 2013 12:56 AM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 2, 2013 3:08 AM

Jun 2010
I think this series has the best ending of all the shows this season.

Dat Tsukiko Oka-shan and Onee-shan. Too cute.

This episode really explained everything and that's awesome!

Great series. I hope J.C Staff keep up the good work.

7/10
Jul 2, 2013 6:19 AM

Dec 2008
absolutely, totally, absotively, right down to the vey last, abososulte final episode...a comlete pervert. ITS OVER !!!! Tooo soon, yet perfect enougH!!! 8/10, it just got me with the last 2 episodes. ARIGATo n KAMPAI!!!
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

182 by slepice24 »»
Mar 24, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.