Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 18, 2013 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So one minute he's calm, the next Ukyou to kill Heroine? LOL. Heh, I just find this guy strange tbh. This like a game of cat-and-mouse now. Christ.

Mar 18, 2013 7:53 AM

Nov 2007
Ukyou showing in front of them being multiple personalities. It seems like it was because Ukyou died before instead of her, right now Ura Ukyou came for revenge? I could be wrong, but why is he killing her in the first place (seems like he "failed" the first time)?

Wow, the first time seeing the owner being depressed.

Anime ending next ep. (lol @ end of Orion fanservice at the preview: rolling of Orion among the storm, though poor him).
tsubasaloverMar 18, 2013 8:20 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 18, 2013 1:11 PM
Nov 2012
i always thought the heroine a weakling but it was pretty brave of her to go out to the storm to the guy who can shift and go for the kill any minute...
Mar 19, 2013 9:13 AM

Jun 2011
Dissociative identity disorder: the only trope in television more commonly used and weakly written than amnesia.
This show is really just pulling out all the stops isn't it?
Mar 19, 2013 9:20 AM
Dec 2012
Does the heroine have suicidal thoughts or something? I don't understand why she keeps in touch with him who has a dangerous and duel personality. She should've told her boss and colleagues about him to say the least.

Orion is useless. What was that preview? It was meaningless except the announcement of a finale.
eminagnamMar 19, 2013 9:44 AM
Mar 19, 2013 9:31 AM

Apr 2011
Even I am shocked about how the "heroine" can be stupid enough to leave the house in that kind of situation. I mean...why????
Why not just kill herself? This would make just as much sense!
Mar 19, 2013 9:32 AM

Jan 2008
eminagnam said:
Orion is useless. What was that preview? It was meaningless except the announcement of a finale.

Is this the first preview for the series that you've actually watched? Because they've all been like that. :P

Anyway, all those fade in/out to black transitions really bugged me. Just me?
Mar 19, 2013 9:41 AM
Dec 2012
Umeko said:
Is this the first preview for the series that you've actually watched? Because they've all been like that. :P

Yeah I knew. But since he said it was the final preview, I expected something new just for once.
Mar 19, 2013 9:45 AM

Dec 2007
No episode of this series will satisfy anybody. Oh well..Looking forward to the finale ^^;

KevinRammstein said:
Even I am shocked about how the "heroine" can be stupid enough to leave the house in that kind of situation. I mean...why????
Why not just kill herself? This would make just as much sense!

Mar 19, 2013 10:01 AM

Aug 2012
wildfly said:
i always thought the heroine a weakling but it was pretty brave of her to go out to the storm to the guy who can shift and go for the kill any minute...

That wasn't brave, that was completely idiotic.
He even said not to trust him anymore from the moment he hangs up.
.................................................................................
Mar 19, 2013 10:06 AM

Dec 2007
Too bad the anime made her dumber she DID listen to all of Ukyo's warning in the game
Mar 19, 2013 10:09 AM
Aug 2011
mistress_kisara said:
No episode of this series will satisfy anybody.

No episode satisfies us because the Heroine comes out in every episode.

Oops, guess I wasn't supposed to say/type that out loud? :p
Mar 19, 2013 10:17 AM

Dec 2007
parfaited said:
mistress_kisara said:
No episode of this series will satisfy anybody.

No episode satisfies us because the Heroine comes out in every episode.

Oops, guess I wasn't supposed to say/type that out loud? :p

Hahaha so funny
Mar 19, 2013 10:25 AM

Aug 2012
I'm rooting for evil Ukyo
Mar 19, 2013 11:15 AM
Jan 2013
OMG WTF is it with Ukyou?
Mar 19, 2013 11:23 AM

Feb 2012
This is not even funny anymore. Finally, the next week is the last episode. I hope it will end with all the guys beating the shit out of the Heroine and as a cherry on the top they should eat the fucking Orion, because he pisses me off almost as much as the Heroine. He's almost as useless as she is.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Mar 19, 2013 11:35 AM

Dec 2008
DUMB ASS!!!! She did EVERYTHING Ukyo told her NOT to do! Obviously, she wants to die. So be it. I'm guessing Ukyo is going to stab her to death and then throw her into the fire.

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 19, 2013 11:44 AM

Jan 2008
KingLear said:
This is not even funny anymore. Finally, the next week is the last episode. I hope it will end with all the guys beating the shit out of the Heroine and as a cherry on the top they should eat the fucking Orion, because he pisses me off almost as much as the Heroine. He's almost as useless as she is.

I just got School Days flashbacks.
Mar 19, 2013 11:45 AM

Feb 2013
I think the Heroine is kinda stupid but i think Ukyo's words got her so she had to see him and ignored the warning ._. Anyway i love this episode, actually made me cry T-T
miimiixaMar 22, 2013 12:58 PM
Mar 19, 2013 11:51 AM

Oct 2010
this heroine is the most dumbass'd MC i have seen till now in all anime i ever watched
Every episode i cudnt stop lol'ng
Mar 19, 2013 11:53 AM

Mar 2013
Hm, I'm interested to see this conclusion.

She really did do everything he told her not to do. Didn't stay away from him, didn't stay away from the well, didn't stay home.

It'll be sad if Ukyo dies. I hope he doesn't. Hm, no. I think I anticipate a happy ending. She'll live, he'll live, and his psycho side will be defeated.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
Mar 19, 2013 11:56 AM

Feb 2013
I have to say that I cannot believe it but...I actually cried on an episode of freaking Amnesia!

Ukyo's scenes above all the other boys are the most heartbreaking. That scene on the bridge where he was telling her how he lost her so many times in so many worlds, had me in tears. ;_;
In his route, he hasn't even really gone out with Heroine, he's spent most of his time with her trying to keep her safe, even if he has to do that by phone. He is by far the most 3-dimensional character and he some how has even drawn out Heroine.

I honestly think this she has talked more in this episode than in the entirety of the series!

I don't quite understand why both he and she cannot both live at the same time in the same world, or why one of them has to die. However, I think I am beginning to understand the dark and light sides of Ukyo. He seems to have that classic case of a great psychologically-scarring incident (most likely the one at the well) cause him to develop a very aggressive, angry, yet protective split personality that will protect him at all costs, even if it is against the gentler Ukyo's wishes. It's almost a Jekyll/Hyde problem we have her. The "Hyde" side of Ukyo want to live above all things, and doesn't care what it takes. The "Jekyll" side of him is willing to die if it will allow Heroine to live.

Honestly, I like BOTH personalities. Yeah, Psycho Ukyo is well...a psycho, but he just seems to want to protect himself. And if Heroine ever gets accosted by any punks on the street, I'd rather have that side of him come out to defend her than the meek side. When those thieves were holding him up in the park, my first thought was, "You know, NOW would be a good time for your evil side to come out."
In fact, if we could just get rid of the "killing you" inclination he seems to have, he would be an excellent boyfriend and lover. One side is caring and gentle, the other side is fierce and likes things rough. ^_~

And lastly, drab, monotone Waka was hilarious!
Mar 19, 2013 12:38 PM

Jul 2011
mistress_kisara said:
No episode of this series will satisfy anybody. Oh well..Looking forward to the finale ^^;

pretty much. me too!
Mar 19, 2013 12:40 PM

Aug 2011
wtf is wrong with her. SMH
She still goes to him and he told her many times to avoid her....
Mar 19, 2013 12:48 PM

Jan 2013
Baddie007 said:
OMG WTF is it with Ukyou?
Saddly with a bit of my own humor and some taunting I likely have given a friend of mine nightmares about him. -_-
RedArmyShogunMar 19, 2013 1:46 PM
Mar 19, 2013 1:05 PM

May 2012
Oh my god, how stupid can this girl get?
Mar 19, 2013 1:18 PM

Aug 2009
NEXT WEEK COME FASTER! ; _ ;
Mar 19, 2013 1:23 PM

Feb 2012
Hope he kills her, and rapes her dead body right there.

Stupid bitch.
Mar 19, 2013 1:37 PM

Mar 2013
I liked the episode, though the Heroine is really annoying. Not only did she ignore Ukyo's last advice, she also did nothing to stop his other self from choking her *facepalm*

I hope we get a decent ending next week :)
Mar 19, 2013 1:43 PM

May 2012
It's Gollum~
Mar 19, 2013 1:45 PM

Dec 2012
orion was seriously one of the smartest ones in that episode. at least he figures out what's going on.

well, i'm rooting for ukyo, but unfortunately we all know it's nearly impossible that the heroine will die and ukyo will live. let's just hope then that they both survive because i like him. he's really one of most interesting characters in that show. i agree with his bad side (i wouldn't want to die because/instead of such a stupid girl either) and his nice side is actually cute.

one episode left. so let's see how they'll end this show.
Mar 19, 2013 1:46 PM
Nov 2012
Romedbaumann said:
wildfly said:

That wasn't brave, that was completely idiotic.
He even said not to trust him anymore from the moment he hangs up.

nope. this time, she knows that he'll try to kill her, but as she said, she can't leave him alone...
the thing is, she is too good hearted for her own good... that's why he wasn't angry at toma when he closed her in the cage and at shin, who tried to be aggressive with her or ukyo who tried to kill her... i think that's why ukyo loves her... because she is kind...
Mar 19, 2013 1:53 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
-Morkie said:
It's Gollum~

My thoughts exactly XD Meh, even if Heroine did heed to all of Ukyou's warnings in the VN as people said, she's still an idiot for going at the end. She's not an idiot because she went against Ukyou's warning of not going oustide, but she's an idiot for believing that text was sent by the nice Ukyou. If nice Ukyou was planning to never see her again, why in the world would he text her about being at the University and planning to die? =_=
Mar 19, 2013 2:51 PM

Jan 2011
this was one stupid and just horrible episode!
I lowered the score and I just can't wait for it to end!

the other, previous arcs were waaay better than this one! -.-
I mean, how stupid can she get?!
Heroine really pisses me off! -.-

Mar 19, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2013
Nuuuu have to wait a whole week until next episode ;.;
... Am I the only one who is loving this anime right now...? Never mind...

I hope the last episode explains everything.
Mar 19, 2013 3:00 PM

Sep 2007
I've given up on understanding this whole parallel world business and the plot making sense in the end with a nice little cherry on top.

It's a freakin loop I tell ya. The burning building in the end = the burning building in the first ep.
The perpetual month....please cancel out your own existence before that happens MC
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 19, 2013 3:07 PM

Jan 2008
Maybe if she dies here she'll be sent to June 1983 instead.
Mar 19, 2013 3:10 PM

Dec 2012
Geez!

If you all hate this eries THEN DON'T KEEP WATCHING IT!!

I am fudging loving this!! He is a skitzo and one of him wants to kill her! The other guys are not very intrested in her in this arc, so she is left on her own!
It's so intense! I won't be able to take waiting for next week!!

I don't want it to end!! And even though i know it's probably not gonna happen i still want her to get together with shin!

Woop woop! Loved this episode! Wish they sold the game in this small non-game-intrested country of mine!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Mar 19, 2013 3:13 PM

Aug 2011
Sigh, the anime made the Heroine seem 1000000x more dumb than she is in the game. I can actually tolerate her in the game.

This episode was actually pretty good, because Ukyou :DDD Like the game, Heroine's pretty stupid for going out, but I guess at the cost of someone else's life, she would? Ah well. The text was the truth anyways.

At least she shows more emotion/personality in this episode than the rest of the anime.

Anyways, looking forward to the next episode. The next part made me sob in the game, but idk in the anime. :/
Mar 19, 2013 3:33 PM

Dec 2007
UtsukushiiYume said:
Sigh, the anime made the Heroine seem 1000000x more dumb than she is in the game. I can actually tolerate her in the game.

This episode was actually pretty good, because Ukyou :DDD Like the game, Heroine's pretty stupid for going out, but I guess at the cost of someone else's life, she would? Ah well. The text was the truth anyways.

At least she shows more emotion/personality in this episode than the rest of the anime.

Anyways, looking forward to the next episode. The next part made me sob in the game, but idk in the anime. :/

Yeah, she's supposed to be recovering her memories by now and THAT's why she went after him.
Mar 19, 2013 4:08 PM

Aug 2011
mistress_kisara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

Yeah, she's supposed to be recovering her memories by now and THAT's why she went after him.

But unfortunately, the failed to animate that. =.= EVEN THOUGH IT'S IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT AND HER ACTIONS. I thought they would slowly make her recover her memories, and then the next episode, half of it would be about her memories, and then her running out for Ukyou.
Mar 19, 2013 4:18 PM

Feb 2011
The most stupid heroine ever . Nuff said .
Mar 19, 2013 4:19 PM

Dec 2007
UtsukushiiYume said:
mistress_kisara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

But unfortunately, the failed to animate that. =.= EVEN THOUGH IT'S IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT AND HER ACTIONS. I thought they would slowly make her recover her memories, and then the next episode, half of it would be about her memories, and then her running out for Ukyou.

YUP! They should have!

Some stuff that is anime original and DID NOT happen in the game
1. Shoe getting stuck in the railway
2. Going to the well because Ukyo asks her to do so, In the game he texted her to meet up but he texts again and tells her to disregard the first message, and she does.
Mar 19, 2013 4:27 PM

Aug 2011
mistress_kisara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
mistress_kisara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

YUP! They should have!

Some stuff that is anime original and DID NOT happen in the game
1. Shoe getting stuck in the railway
2. Going to the well because Ukyo asks her to do so, In the game he texted her to meet up but he texts again and tells her to disregard the first message, and she does.

This is why Heroine's dumber in the anime. TT.TT WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.
Mar 19, 2013 4:45 PM

Jan 2008
mistress_kisara said:

Ahh, really? I was actually wondering how the anime would be able to wrap up everything, including getting all her memories back, in just one more episode, and was thinking of asking you guys who've played it for your thoughts... sucks that the anime has been cutting out important shit like that. 8(

Sounds like the memory recovery may be rushed/shoehorned next episode, then.
Mar 19, 2013 5:31 PM

Jul 2012
Heroine. Stop being so fucking stupid. T_____T

Omg I swear. This anime has so much potential. The plot is great but the characters and execution need so much polishing up to do. :S Plus the whole "I meet all my multiple harem boyfriends" idea should be cut out as well. Maybe it could be incorporated in a more Steins;Gate-like way, where all characters actually play a significant role. The different worlds can have different events happening, other than the boss in their restaurant being a different person each time. Awesome stuff like homicides, murders, suicides would add so much action-y goodness to this show. The whole parallel worlds, time skips and shit are excellent if done right.

One more episode until this shit ends.
Mar 19, 2013 7:53 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
mistress_kisara said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

Oh okay that makes more sense why Heroine would go after him. In the anime it just seems so random for her to risk her life to go see him since she doesn't know anything...I guess they really screwed up with the anime :/ I just wish I could read the VN...too bad I can't understand Japanese ;_;
Mar 19, 2013 8:47 PM

Feb 2013
Honestly, I didn't have that much problem with the Heroine this episode. I'm so used to anime females doing stupid things like go after guys even though they know it would be a danger to themselves simply because of the "power of love". So that didn't really bother me.

I think I'm just numb to the stupidity of anime harem females at this point. It used to make me mad, but now I'm just "whatever". -_-
Mar 19, 2013 9:16 PM

Jan 2013
The Heroine should have been named.
Mar 19, 2013 10:59 PM

Sep 2012
I just keep getting more and more confused with every episode. Don't get me wrong I'm one of the few people who actually seem to like this anime, I just hope the last episode will clear up all my questions. And believe me there are a LOT of questions. I think this would have been really good if they had more episodes. I think the reason things aren't going as smoothly as they did in the VN is because there isn't enough episodes to include it all
Mikuo_ChanMar 19, 2013 11:02 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.