3It was OK
21.7%
2Disliked it
5.1%
1Hated it
6.5%
Average 3.8
138 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 11, 2013 6:52 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That kouhai girl is out. To my surprise, Joker does the role of support? At least he warned her and knows about her situation. lol @ Ikki's mask. Trouble of being popular... And about fan club and report... and the reason for 3 months relations.

I wonder which guy she's going to be relations with next. Ishida-san's character probably?

lol @ the end credit with changing what she saw from that screen.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 11, 2013 1:22 PM
Mar 2012
The heroine "die" again, now she "die" from drowning after falling from a boat just like a scene in episode 1 and she is separated from Orion again because of it.

Shin and Toma doesn't appear at all in episode 5 and 6, I guess they won't appear again in episode 7-8 (assuming they're doing Kent next).
melina_putriFeb 11, 2013 1:26 PM
Feb 11, 2013 7:44 PM
Oct 2009
Is she really just gonna die like this? It was really fail how she just fell from the boat and just stared peacefully while sinking. I'm assuming she doesn't know how to swim, but still, her lack of reaction was just weird!!

Also, I couldn't help but laugh when Ikki called her and asked her to talk to him LOL. Talking is an impossible task for this girl.

I do feel bad for her and Ikki though, those other girls are major b*tches.
SuzieFeb 11, 2013 8:49 PM
Feb 12, 2013 7:10 AM
Oct 2008
Ah, ok. I can't say I didn't expect that. Is she really dying though? idk it'd be weird if she were dying in every timeline... maybe she's like traveling through timelines or something..
Well, next time it's Kent I guess? I'll miss Ikki.. Probably the only guy I like tbh (but really though she had to die when it was getting better huh) :(
PururiruFeb 12, 2013 8:07 AM
Feb 12, 2013 8:16 AM

Sep 2010
Must be a painful death, she was a little bit TOO calm though..
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..
Feb 12, 2013 8:53 AM
Dec 2012
Is she going to die? If so, RIP the heroine.

I don't yet know what kind of anime this is. Most of the parts are decent and mature. Yeah I thought it was a serious mystery anime for mature audience. But Orion, a fairy, shows up at times, which makes me feel the series is a bit childish and silly.
Feb 12, 2013 9:26 AM

Nov 2011
I'm still having a hard time trying to figure this Ikki guy out tbh..but anyways, the episode was meh imo. Some history about Ikki and I have no idea how true his words are. At any rate, the three-month rule? LOL..

Dat kiss:

Oh and poor Hime @ the end :(
Feb 12, 2013 9:55 AM

Jan 2013
lol the lack of reaction to drowning is because she talked alot this Episode. Its a trade off lulz.

But falling from a cliff, getting hit by a truck, now drowning. Next ep she is killed by a train I'll wager. (ep 8 that is)
RedArmyShogunFeb 12, 2013 1:25 PM
Feb 12, 2013 10:00 AM

Dec 2012
I'm so confused o.o Is she going to have accidents again and again?

P.S~ Toma is so cute I hope that he will the next one >.<
Feb 12, 2013 10:54 AM

Mar 2012
Ikki was not much fun, too bad T.T
Nice kiss though, so who's next and what's the next accident?
how unlucky
xxanimeeeFeb 12, 2013 11:52 AM
Feb 12, 2013 10:57 AM

Apr 2007
Annoying bitches, playing with Ikki like that. I feel bad for him.

But I still didn't really like Ikki or this arc very much. Now to the next guy!
Feb 12, 2013 11:30 AM

May 2009
She is just...... SO DUMB.

>.<

Is there ANY harem at all where the girl is even decently smart or witty?
She's just like, "Eh?" "Huh?" "Uh.."

And look at her enjoying all the kisses! :)))) She just so easily accepts that she's going out with another guy, even while she has residual memories now. Isn't she craving for Shin? ho! Quite a player she herself is!

Anime adaptations should do better. And the lead characterization should seriously improve. Everything is always for the heck of it. It's annoying.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Feb 12, 2013 11:54 AM

Oct 2010
Kind of disappointed by how little she cares that she was dating a different guy not so long ago. Also is it just me or have the animators given up? I'm seeing too many distorted faces.

#stillnotasbadasstarrysky
Feb 12, 2013 11:54 AM
Aug 2011
I was going to say she's so useless she can't even swim but that's not fair because lots of people don't know how.

Then I guess I can say that she's so useless she literally sinks like a rock.
Anyone else would have at least put on somewhat of a struggle.

Okay bring on the guy the with all the belts.
Feb 12, 2013 12:16 PM

Jan 2011
So this episode really drove home that the girls in Amnesia are pathetic. Can't even say hopelessly bc apparently they know what they are doing. MC doesn't count bc she never knows what she is doing.

It's not that she didn't swim it's that she didn't even try to swim. No attempt to save herself. Just, I fell in the water so now I'll sink. Orion being a useless pos is just per the reg.

At this point I'm watching this just to see how much worse it can get.
Feb 12, 2013 12:21 PM

Jan 2011
So, this was sweet x crappy. Ikki's feelings for her are just so cute but damn, did she ate Akuma no Mi and can't swim?! lol

Now it's time for Kent... hope that'll be interesting (we have to wait another 2 eps for it)

and I'm really interested what will she do with Toma *w* he's so adorable!

but overall, I had high expectations for this anime and just got a headache (with stomachache sometimes) in the end... -.-

Feb 12, 2013 12:36 PM

Feb 2011
Stark700 said:

Dat kiss:

I wonder if I'll ever get to see a post of him without containing the word "dat" .

Abou the episode , it was pleasant . Ikki let all his emotions out , I'm not really impressed by that cliffhanger though
Feb 12, 2013 12:49 PM

Nov 2011
Damn you Ikki, you get granted the one wish every single guy on this planet wants, and what do you do? you complain >_>

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 12, 2013 12:50 PM

Jan 2011
I guess this is the end of another part, but what a lame ending.
She can't fucking swim? Seriously? What kind of joke is that?
Except for this fail it was enjoyable as usual. But I want more explanation of the plot since references to "something serious" keep popping up.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 12, 2013 12:53 PM

Aug 2009
So... im guessing thats the end of Ikki's story o.o
so short xDD
Feb 12, 2013 1:05 PM

Dec 2008
Aw man... Poor Ikki's being played like a bad game of Checkers. And all because a group of stupid, desperate girls want a piece of his pie. Ridiculous, yet accurate. Some women can be straight up devious vipers when it comes to a man.

Ikki's a sexy drunk!

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 12, 2013 1:08 PM
Mar 2012
Kundalini said:
Such a shame, isn't it? How much fun would a harem with hot guys be if it wasn't always ruined by a stupid girl to the point when it physically hurts to watch.

Kundalini said:
"At first I just wanted to see why it didn't affect you, but your "eh?" and "huh?" really made me fall in love with you."

Nice romantic kissing scene though.
And boy, Ikki-Sans voice when drunk is dead hot. *nosebleed*
The end was extremely predictable, though, I knew from the moment that the trip was mentioned that the eye-less girls were going to cause her next blackout. *yawn*
Feb 12, 2013 1:27 PM

Aug 2011
Oh yaaayyy Rika's fucking bitches again ahahahanope. I really hate them. They're a pain in every route. Except for the Amnesia fandisc Rika becomes better.

I just really feel so bad for Ikki like I felt in the game. Poor Heroine too, she tried to stand up to them but couldn't.

I wonder if we'll have enough episodes for the Ukyou end... because since we're jumping between worlds that's obviously the route they're going to do, so...

Meh, Kent is next. I don't love him or hate him so my feelings are neutral.

TOOMAAAA I'M GETTING CLOSER TO MY CAGE OF LOVE AHAHAHA.
Feb 12, 2013 1:28 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
ElenirLachlagos said:
Kundalini said:
Such a shame, isn't it? How much fun would a harem with hot guys be if it wasn't always ruined by a stupid girl to the point when it physically hurts to watch.

Kundalini said:
"At first I just wanted to see why it didn't affect you, but your "eh?" and "huh?" really made me fall in love with you."

Your post made me laugh XD

Yeah, I don't think the point is that she doesn't how to swim so she couldn't save herself...but more like, even if you don't know how to swim, you would at least try flailing your arms around or try to move or something to save yourself. She looked so surprised she couldn't even move. AND I would've try to get off the boat in the first place after the girls left. Like seriously? Sitting in a boat that people pushed you on? My first reaction would be leave the boat and go back to my room. But no, she just sits there. But then again, that might just be me.

Ugh, finally Ikki's part is over. He got one too many episodes in my opinion. He still doesn't have my sympathy. The best part of this episode was when Orion showed up :)
Feb 12, 2013 2:55 PM
Apr 2011
She just sinks like frozen Leonardo Dicaprio. What the heck is this? Did she eat a devil's fruit that lets her jump into a parallel universe every time she dies? I swear of all the stupid ways she's probably going to die this show, that better be the dumbest.

By my count, she said 'eh' or 'ano' a whopping 22 times this episode! It's reaaaaaaally annoying the crap outta me! If you wanna hide your amnesia, at least try not to be flabbergasted after every line of dialogue said to you. The number of times she's left speechless each episode is outstanding.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2013 3:29 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
The way I see it, for all practical purposes the girl is living a nightmare. She can't recall what happened before all this started, she has contradicting memories of what happened each previous cycle, no real knowledge of her situation or someone she can trust in each new cycle, and each cycle ends with her apparently getting killed. Little wonder she is confused, doesn't know what to think, what to say, or what to do.
Feb 12, 2013 3:36 PM

Aug 2011
What is this? What even is this?
Feb 12, 2013 3:48 PM

Feb 2012
Ikki is really a nice guy, but only those girls from his fan club are fucking him up lol. Also glad to see that her "death" isn't by some car again.

Hope the next guy Heroine is dating is Zura.
Feb 12, 2013 4:00 PM
Oct 2011
As much as the MC is a very plain emotionless one, I feel kinda sad for her that once she has cleared doubts and have began to accept the boy in the picture, she dies. lol so Kent next? I've been hearing stuffs about Toma. So he's not a good guy to begin with? o.o I can kinda feel sad for Ikki; wanting to find for love but can't.

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Feb 12, 2013 4:35 PM

Mar 2011
6:

BEST EPISODE. That scene with the girls on the jetty was hilarious,

Girl A: "Make sure you keep your promise, we each only get to be with Ikki for 3 months, you know that right?"
Girl B: "Blah blah, OMG WHY HE'D PICK MISS PLAIN HERE?" <-- Legit question
Girl C: "Time's almost up"
Girl B: "If you don't break up we'll break you up!"
Girl A: "For Ikki's sake too!"
Protagonist: "Urm, don't you think that's wrong?"
Girls: "OMG BITCH!!"
*Pushes her onto the boat* cause they're serious, and throw her the rope. "YEH, TAKE THAT! WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THAT!"
Girl A: "Go cool your head!" [BUT SHE'S NOT EVEN IN THE WATER!]

I don't know why, but that last line got me so much, I was already giggling at Girl B's voice, but then the stupid way with which she asked that question completely breaking from her usual reaction of "Urm.... err....".

And then Orion shows up and the scene is totally forgotten.

And then she falls in, and she's like "It's cool", and she floats to the bottom without drama. Pretty casual. I mean, fuck it, she's so boring she can't even muster the energy to try and live. That's pretty bad. Maybe the fact she's so apathetic will be a plot point?

Also, without being pushed, that boat somehow made it to the middle of the lake in less than a minute. Fucking impressive.
Feb 12, 2013 4:53 PM
Jan 2013
I don't like how the series is so predictable, though, I DO like how the creator is trying to confuse us and direct us away from what's actually happening.

I don't understand if there's a whole magic backstory behind this, like with the weird green haired guy that keeps popping up and Orion.
I think the girl's next relationship will be Toma.

When will we find out her name?
<3 UR PRETTY KEWL 2 <3
Feb 12, 2013 6:29 PM

Oct 2011
SWIM DAMMIT
Feb 12, 2013 6:32 PM

Feb 2012
Well so the OP and ED were full of hints since the beginning, same with the first two eps. I guess they're trying to splatter hints everywhere to make up for cutting the detective part of Shin's route.

About the episode, the first half of it was completely useless, since it was only Ikki saying a simplified version of what he said on the second part. They could've just started the episode with Mine and Ukyou's part and get right to the trip... That way, they could actually explain the fangirl's scheme a lot better and even adapt the game's courage test Bad End.
But oh well, it was a 4(almost 3, for the 1st half)/5 I liked this route more than Shin's, because they showed a lot more things from the game. But I guess Shin's was just to complex... and of course, there's the Toma factor. I WANT TO WATCH HIS EPISODES!

Next'll be Kent, I guess, since it following the order on the ending.
Feb 12, 2013 6:39 PM
Dec 2012
tingy said:
AND I would've try to get off the boat in the first place after the girls left. Like seriously? Sitting in a boat that people pushed you on? My first reaction would be leave the boat and go back to my room. But no, she just sits there. But then again, that might just be me.

I think the reason why she didn't try to get off immediately is because Orion showed up 5 secs after. So he diverted her attention away and nobody is going to predict that the boat they are on would break randomly because of your fat butt.

Okay she isn't fat but the boat did start to break once she got on it which actually made me laugh.

I liked Ikki towards the very end. That whole scene under the stars was great, but I still prefer Shin just because he was my favorite in the game XD. Yay for bias! The way she died here though. Did they drug her off screen or something? She was way to lethargic for someone who was dying especially since drowning is one of the mos painful ways to go o_O.

Anyway I just realized that the scene where the fangirls cut her hair was from Toma's route. I hadn't remembered that they appear so frequently in his route as well as Ikki's, and now I feel like an idiot. I hope they get Toma out of the way next. I don't like him, and don't get the reasons why others do. I mean I understand WHY they do, but agh I'm just being confusing and the bottom line is that I am not going to enjoy watching his route play out. Awesome for those of you that like him though.
Feb 12, 2013 7:22 PM

Jun 2011
Feb 12, 2013 8:10 PM

Mar 2012
As soon as she was pushed onto that boat, all I could think was, "God dangit, not again..." I hope we aren't trapped in an endless cycle of stupid ways to die.
LOL at all of the people commenting on her reaction (or lack of reaction) to falling in the water. Even if she doesn't know how to swim, I would think that her human instincts would kick in and force her to flail or attempt to propel herself in some manner. Instead she just calmly lets herself sink down while barely moving. Haha, what?
I haven't really watched an otome game adaptation before, so I don't know if this kind of format is common or not, but I find it rather disjointed to have all the routes shown with 2 episodes per guy. It feels like a sampling platter of meat and cheese...
Feb 12, 2013 8:15 PM
Dec 2012
nauticalblue said:
As soon as she was pushed onto that boat, all I could think was, "God dangit, not again..." I hope we aren't trapped in an endless cycle of stupid ways to die..

Reminds me of Higurashi no Naku koro ni.
Feb 12, 2013 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
nauticalblue said:

I haven't really watched an otome game adaptation before, so I don't know if this kind of format is common or not, but I find it rather disjointed to have all the routes shown with 2 episodes per guy. It feels like a sampling platter of meat and cheese...

It makes sense from a marketing perspective: Wanna know what happens next? Go play the game!

It certainly is disjointed not to mention they omit really important plot points of each route (especially Shin's) but I guess it's reasonable if the studio wants to make a coherent storyline within the allotted episodes and budget.

eminagnam said:

Reminds me of Higurashi no Naku koro ni.

Yeah me too.

As for my take on why she didn't bother swimming, the weather is reportedly freezing and she's got clothes weighing her down so I guess it would be hard to move in the freezing cold waters but a very bland reaction to drowning nonetheless.
minescopeFeb 12, 2013 8:39 PM
Feb 12, 2013 8:52 PM

Jun 2010
All in all i think this arc was better than the last one, though i think the relationship between the Heroine and Shin was deeper than this one. I liked it, specially because the Heroine was more assertive in this arc and of course, Ikki's seiyuu helped a lot. Too bad she died again, she just leaves behind her boyfriends, who will grieve forever for her death while she moves into the next one. Ugh, Orion just came back to say useless things again, i really don't like him...

Waiting for Kent!

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 12, 2013 11:17 PM

Jun 2012
Good episode, obviously reminds me of her relationship with Shin. Those girls are crazy, really. They don't even have eyes, their hats constantly cover half of their face.
5/5.

Feb 12, 2013 11:49 PM

Dec 2012
can the heroine please grow some balls? ... or boobs... or whatever the equivalent is. i really want to like that show because the animation is so pretty and the idea sounds really interesting, but the heroine doesn't make it easy at all. especially at the end where she's so ridiculously helpless again.

and i didn't think i would like ikki, but the scene where he was drunk was pretty adorable. and the kiss was really cute as well.

ElenirLachlagos said:
and this made me laugh way too much :D
Feb 13, 2013 12:15 AM

Sep 2012
Isnt that the scene from episode 1 o.o?

I wonder who'll be the next hottie :3
Feb 13, 2013 12:17 AM

Jan 2013
I'm waiting for the heroine to do ONE thing that doesn't just handed to her.
She hasn't made one decision for herself.

That being said, I liked the kiss.

4/5
Feb 13, 2013 1:42 AM
Dec 2012
It's the end of Ikki route?
Are you serious? It's so short lol.
Feb 13, 2013 2:32 AM
Jun 2008
dorothy3242 said:
For once I agree with Orion,
WHY WON'T SHE SWIM DANGIT?
She can't. If you notice, her hat actually stuck on her head and its very heavy, making it pointless to swim .
Feb 13, 2013 3:15 AM

May 2010
Lol,I love how clueless we are along with heroine when someone says something about how things are:D
Feb 13, 2013 4:34 AM

Jun 2012
I'm kinda wishing this wasn't the last Ikki episode but I'm guessing that won't happen considering the series length. The episode was decent overall. At least it explained the daily report texts and why Ikki only dated girls for three months before they break up. I have to say I feel rather sorry for him.
Feb 13, 2013 5:31 AM

Apr 2011
She's really annoying... Please learn to speak, please make a decision on your own at least once. How can she so easily accept a new boyfriend? Oh well, still the plot is interesting. So how she will die the next time?
Feb 13, 2013 6:25 AM
Apr 2011
hmmm....
i'am almost speechless about this episode...

this is good episode, because i know the cause in episode one...
and this episode is bad, because i'am not curious anymore, and saw Heroine dating with every man with that kind of behavior....

let's see next episode, i will drop it or continue watching it.
Feb 13, 2013 7:13 AM
Sep 2012
While the heroin is pretty dull, many people can't swim and freaking out in the water isn't the best plan of action. I believe that's a cause of people drowning. Now onto the next guy.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.