Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 5, 2013 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
Are the producers going to play off that last scene and reset Mashiro and Kanda's relationship, or are they actually going to treat it like a confession scene and move forward with their relationship?

I'm not going to read and find out, but if it turns into a Shakugan no Shana romance I won't be very happy.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Jan 5, 2013 5:28 PM

Oct 2012
Deserada said:
Are the producers going to play off that last scene and reset Mashiro and Kanda's relationship, or are they actually going to treat it like a confession scene and move forward with their relationship?

I'm not going to read and find out, but if it turns into a Shakugan no Shana romance I won't be very happy.
It didn't really feel like a confession to me. It still feels like Mashiro is still trying to understand love. Asking "is this love" still means she is unsure, and if they move forward into a relationship after that, that would be kinda stupid. Besides, for a series like this, usually the real confession comes later on in the series.
Jan 5, 2013 8:46 PM

Jan 2013
Love how they end the scene with the ED <3
Jan 5, 2013 10:55 PM

Mar 2012
Mashiro is so deredere.
Jan 6, 2013 12:09 AM

Sep 2012
Just picked this show up yesterday and finished catching up today. So... damn... good. Sorata better not act like an embarrassed little bitch the rest of the series though. He already knows he loves her, and she loves him (though she's just starting to understand it), so god dammit quit freaking out every time something romantic happens. That's the one and only thing I dislike so far, though that seems to be a common theme in most romance any more.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Jan 6, 2013 5:01 AM

May 2010
Shiveron said:
Just picked this show up yesterday and finished catching up today. So... damn... good. Sorata better not act like an embarrassed little bitch the rest of the series though. He already knows he loves her, and she loves him (though she's just starting to understand it), so god dammit quit freaking out every time something romantic happens. That's the one and only thing I dislike so far, though that seems to be a common theme in most romance any more.

^this, also finished the existing 12 eps today

The thing is when is the next ep released? which group subs it? last ep was the 24th december!
Jan 6, 2013 7:13 AM

May 2009
Shinichi- said:
The thing is when is the next ep released? which group subs it? last ep was the 24th december!

Every anime had break this week.
http://countdown.mandragon.info/
Jan 6, 2013 10:05 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:
Shinichi- said:

^this website is the best thing that ever happened to my life. thanks!
Jan 6, 2013 6:30 PM

Sep 2012
Shinichi- said:
bastek66 said:
Shinichi- said:

^this website is the best thing that ever happened to my life. thanks!

Yeah the next one should air tomorrow.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Jan 8, 2013 9:17 AM

Aug 2011
That was such a beautiful episode.

The beginning with the Nyapollon show was great, I was in an enthusiastic mood to cheer it on. Then the "shout your love" bit came and it was so cringe-worthy that I could barely look at the screen. Great conclusion to the show though.

I'm very sad that Rita's gone, I liked her quite a bit and was glad to see she was still a prankster to the very end. Loved her kiss on Ryuunosuke and also the Shina's final scene with the plane flying off in the background. Emotional and wonderful.
Jan 8, 2013 6:22 PM

Sep 2012
Predictable, yet amazing episode.
Jan 11, 2013 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
Huh, Isn't that blonde girl's love interest coming along too smoothly and fast?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 15, 2013 10:11 PM

Mar 2012
This was a terrific episode; easily the best since the fourth, since it served as a thoroughly satisfying conclusion to this arc. As a whole, this episode was thoroughly well-paced, largely due to the immense improvement within it’s ability to balance it’s dichotomous elements, as the focus rarely lingered on a particular emotion or development beyond what was necessary. As such, the developments within this episode were handled with a skillful deftness that was quite satisfying, particularly exemplary in the final sequence, as each woven subtlety allowed for a thorough illumination of the complex emotions that surrounded Mashiro’s realization of love. Though quite predictable, the latter half of this episode was consistently fantastic and a considerable improvement over the first half, which, though still pretty good, was largely focused on the introductory aspects of their occasionally monotonous presentation of the Nyaboron anime.

The final scene was a sweetly emotional conclusion to the episode, since Mashiro finally acknowledged her feelings for Sorata as love, which, aside from considerable growth for Mashiro’s slowly-developing character, was a very satisfying note to conclude the episode and this arc on. Hopefully, now that this has occurred, their eventual relationship won’t be repetitiously stalled throughout the latter half, especially if it’s in favor of ridiculously unnecessary and tedious triangle antics. Aside from the final scene, which was very well-executed, my favorite sequence was Sorata and Mashiro’s hug, as it was essentially an initial realization by both that they have feelings for one another. It also illustrated Sorata’s partial dependency on Mashiro, which hadn’t been noticeably depicted until this episode.

The subtly romantic and excellently simplistic opening sequence, in which, as a direct continuation from the end of the previous episode, Mashiro lays next to Sorata and, due to his evolving feelings for her, he internally struggles with the impending possibility of her leaving him, was great, as it effectively established the wistfully romantic atmosphere that permeated the rest of the episode. As such, Sorata and Mashiro’s relationship was portrayed in such an excellent and superbly satisfying manner throughout this episode, particularly during the highly effective final sequence. Their refreshingly nuanced and methodical development, along with their exceedingly beautiful interactions, really elevate this element of the show beyond mere mediocrity. This episode essentially illuminated their eventual romance as a certain and lasting inevitability. I’m only hoping, though altogether foolishly, that their newly experienced romantic inclinations won’t be entirely reverted by the next episode, as it, unfortunately, seems quite likely that Sorata will remain oblivious throughout much of the show.

I greatly enjoyed the slightly heightened focus on Misaki and Jin’s rather complex, but seemingly inevitable relationship, as it progressed immensely in this episode, specifically illuminated by the moment Jin gives her the necklace he had once bought on his “date” with Mashiro, as it indicates that he might actually begin to relinquish his perpetual hesitancy towards entering a relationship with the only one he seems to truly love. Ryuunosuke and Rita’s interactions have been really enjoyable throughout the last two episodes, culminating with their excellently simplistic kiss prior to her departure. As such, I’m really looking forward to their continued relationship development, since their extensively contrasting personalities have superbly complemented the occasionally quirky nature of their romantic sensibilities. The implied relationship between Chihiro and the game designer is a surprisingly compelling addition to the narrative, so a heightened insight into their romantic, yet seemingly complicated, past together would be great, as it would provide some opportunity for a certain level of development for Chihiro’s character.

Aoyama has increasingly become a thoroughly inconsequential character, since, following the fourth episode, she seems to be largely used for repetitive fanservice and intermittent jealousy. This flaw could have been remedied entirely in this episode, but, of course, Miyahara simply had to be rejected solely so that the show can continue to perpetuate the illusory mirage of Aoyama’s involvement within the “triangle” as something even remotely important, when, in fact, it’s nothing of the sort, since her feelings for Sorata will inevitably remain unrequited. As such, the stagnancy and near non-existence of her development has become increasingly apparent throughout the latter half of this arc, which is understandable, since the other characters are far more interesting and integral to the larger narrative. Of course, I prefer this approach, as it isolates an already pointless character, but an attempt to layer her dreadfully miniscule characterization would be appreciated. Essentially, her portrayal has consistently been illustrated as some sort of third wheel; a glorified plot device that effectively exists in order to tangentially compel Mashiro and Sorata’s romantic relationship into existence. I did, however, like that Aoyama was fully willing to assist in Sorata’s attempts to convey his feelings to Mashiro, so it would seem like a considerably unnecessary misdirection if she’s only going to fully return to her tsundere affectations or resume clinging onto her “love” for Sorata in the near future.

The production values remain quite impressive, particularly the animation, which was much improved throughout this episode, especially over the last two. The direction was pretty great throughout, especially during the final sequence, which was beautifully shot and creatively framed, displayed most notably by the moment the plane swiftly passed by in the background and her “confession” was isolated against the wind. The visuals, for the most part, really complement the nature of the story, as the colorful aesthetic typically accentuates the lighthearted atmosphere. Musically, this episode was quite good, since, above all, it was less repetitious than in the past. The comedy was also greatly effective throughout, save for Misaki’s exaggerated driving. The altered Ed was nice.

All in all, despite it’s inconsistency, Sakurasou remains one of the most surprising shows of the past year, particularly impressing with the thoroughly engaging interactions that suffuse each episode, along with the relatively intriguing story and the narrative execution. This episode served as a fantastic, highly satisfying conclusion to the first arc, since it drew upon a plethora of foreshadowed emotions and climactic developments, such as Mashiro and Sorata’s hug, Rita and Ryuunosuke’s kiss, and Mashiro‘s realized love. The narrative has been consistently compelling throughout the show, but it had noticeably faltered into a certain monotony and listlessness that was quite disappointing throughout several of the episodes that preceded this. Thankfully, however, this episode illustrated a departure from the excessively dramatic and tedious developments that had occurred throughout the latter half of this arc. However, I slightly dread what’s to immediately come, since it seems disappointingly likely that, as it’s going to continue for another twelve episodes, Aoyama will be elevated to a third wheel once again just so that some inevitably pointless drama could be filtered into the narrative.
Jan 15, 2013 10:15 PM

Sep 2012
Lelouch22 said:
This was a terrific episode; easily the best since the fourth, since it served as a thoroughly satisfying conclusion to this arc. As a whole, this episode was thoroughly well-paced, largely due to the immense improvement within it’s ability to balance it’s dichotomous elements, as the focus rarely lingered on a particular emotion or development beyond what was necessary. As such, the developments within this episode were handled with a skillful deftness that was quite satisfying, particularly exemplary in the final sequence, as each woven subtlety allowed for a thorough illumination of the complex emotions that surrounded Mashiro’s realization of love. Though quite predictable, the latter half of this episode was consistently fantastic and a considerable improvement over the first half, which, though still pretty good, was largely focused on the introductory aspects of their occasionally monotonous presentation of the Nyaboron anime.

The final scene was a sweetly emotional conclusion to the episode, since Mashiro finally acknowledged her feelings for Sorata as love, which, aside from considerable growth for Mashiro’s slowly-developing character, was a very satisfying note to conclude the episode and this arc on. Hopefully, now that this has occurred, their eventual relationship won’t be repetitiously stalled throughout the latter half, especially if it’s in favor of ridiculously unnecessary and tedious triangle antics. Aside from the final scene, which was very well-executed, my favorite sequence was Sorata and Mashiro’s hug, as it was essentially an initial realization by both that they have feelings for one another. It also illustrated Sorata’s partial dependency on Mashiro, which hadn’t been noticeably depicted until this episode.

The subtly romantic and excellently simplistic opening sequence, in which, as a direct continuation from the end of the previous episode, Mashiro lays next to Sorata and, due to his evolving feelings for her, he internally struggles with the impending possibility of her leaving him, was great, as it effectively established the wistfully romantic atmosphere that permeated the rest of the episode. As such, Sorata and Mashiro’s relationship was portrayed in such an excellent and superbly satisfying manner throughout this episode, particularly during the highly effective final sequence. Their refreshingly nuanced and methodical development, along with their exceedingly beautiful interactions, really elevate this element of the show beyond mere mediocrity. This episode essentially illuminated their eventual romance as a certain and lasting inevitability. I’m only hoping, though altogether foolishly, that their newly experienced romantic inclinations won’t be entirely reverted by the next episode, as it, unfortunately, seems quite likely that Sorata will remain oblivious throughout much of the show.

I greatly enjoyed the slightly heightened focus on Misaki and Jin’s rather complex, but seemingly inevitable relationship, as it progressed immensely in this episode, specifically illuminated by the moment Jin gives her the necklace he had once bought on his “date” with Mashiro, as it indicates that he might actually begin to relinquish his perpetual hesitancy towards entering a relationship with the only one he seems to truly love. Ryuunosuke and Rita’s interactions have been really enjoyable throughout the last two episodes, culminating with their excellently simplistic kiss prior to her departure. As such, I’m really looking forward to their continued relationship development, since their extensively contrasting personalities have superbly complemented the occasionally quirky nature of their romantic sensibilities. The implied relationship between Chihiro and the game designer is a surprisingly compelling addition to the narrative, so a heightened insight into their romantic, yet seemingly complicated, past together would be great, as it would provide some opportunity for a certain level of development for Chihiro’s character.

Aoyama has increasingly become a thoroughly inconsequential character, since, following the fourth episode, she seems to be largely used for repetitive fanservice and intermittent jealousy. This flaw could have been remedied entirely in this episode, but, of course, Miyahara simply had to be rejected solely so that the show can continue to perpetuate the illusory mirage of Aoyama’s involvement within the “triangle” as something even remotely important, when, in fact, it’s nothing of the sort, since her feelings for Sorata will inevitably remain unrequited. As such, the stagnancy and near non-existence of her development has become increasingly apparent throughout the latter half of this arc, which is understandable, since the other characters are far more interesting and integral to the larger narrative. Of course, I prefer this approach, as it isolates an already pointless character, but an attempt to layer her dreadfully miniscule characterization would be appreciated. Essentially, her portrayal has consistently been illustrated as some sort of third wheel; a glorified plot device that effectively exists in order to tangentially compel Mashiro and Sorata’s romantic relationship into existence. I did, however, like that Aoyama was fully willing to assist in Sorata’s attempts to convey his feelings to Mashiro, so it would seem like a considerably unnecessary misdirection if she’s only going to fully return to her tsundere affectations or resume clinging onto her “love” for Sorata in the near future.

The production values remain quite impressive, particularly the animation, which was much improved throughout this episode, especially over the last two. The direction was pretty great throughout, especially during the final sequence, which was beautifully shot and creatively framed, displayed most notably by the moment the plane swiftly passed by in the background and her “confession” was isolated against the wind. The visuals, for the most part, really complement the nature of the story, as the colorful aesthetic typically accentuates the lighthearted atmosphere. Musically, this episode was quite good, since, above all, it was less repetitious than in the past. The comedy was also greatly effective throughout, save for Misaki’s exaggerated driving. The altered Ed was nice.

All in all, despite it’s inconsistency, Sakurasou remains one of the most surprising shows of the past year, particularly impressing with the thoroughly engaging interactions that suffuse each episode, along with the relatively intriguing story and the narrative execution. This episode served as a fantastic, highly satisfying conclusion to the first arc, since it drew upon a plethora of foreshadowed emotions and climactic developments, such as Mashiro and Sorata’s hug, Rita and Ryuunosuke’s kiss, and Mashiro‘s realized love. The narrative has been consistently compelling throughout the show, but it had noticeably faltered into a certain monotony and listlessness that was quite disappointing throughout several of the episodes that preceded this. Thankfully, however, this episode illustrated a departure from the excessively dramatic and tedious developments that had occurred throughout the latter half of this arc. However, I slightly dread what’s to immediately come, since it seems disappointingly likely that, as it’s going to continue for another twelve episodes, Aoyama will be elevated to a third wheel once again just so that some inevitably pointless drama could be filtered into the narrative.
Feb 5, 2013 7:18 PM

Sep 2010
bastek66 said:

I'm just gonna stare at this for a little while.
Feb 7, 2013 9:42 AM

Jan 2013
it was a great episode :D Rita trolling ^^
Feb 18, 2013 2:01 AM

Dec 2008
Lelouch22 said:
This was a terrific episode; easily the best since the fourth, since it served as a thoroughly satisfying conclusion to this arc. As a whole, this episode was thoroughly well-paced, largely due to the immense improvement within it’s ability to balance it’s dichotomous elements... etc etc etc

Your vocabulary is far too copious for my diminutive perception. Therefore, please elucidate more explicitly.

In all seriousness, though...you make some very insightful comments and observations, but they seem to get lost in what, at times, seems to be an unneeded addition of unnecessarily complex vocabulary and syntax. Obviously you are free to write however you choose, but I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism. Your thoughtful input would be a great boon to the community, but the entry-level requirements to reading a post of yours is a bit high for the average user. Just my two cents.
Regarding your post, I have similar feelings regarding Aoyama's character, but I doubt that she will be removed from the drama-inducing role that is herself. Then again, who knows? This show has surprised me time and time again this season.

Back to the topic at hand.
Wow, what an episode. I must confess that, even as a guy, I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat in the airport scene when Sorata ran up and hugged Mashiro. Anime has made me emotional before, but I think that's the first time I've been moved in quite that way by any show. So simple, yet so powerful...
FredilocFeb 18, 2013 2:06 AM
Feb 22, 2013 6:58 AM

Apr 2012
The interaction between Chihiro and that unknown guy was intriguing.

I hope this means we'll get to learn a little more about her in the coming episodes!
Feb 26, 2013 2:49 PM

Oct 2009
That was cute.
Mar 10, 2013 12:30 AM

Jan 2011
This episode was amazing, the scene and the end looked great but didn't feel fake.
Pretty stupid that Aoyama helped Mashiro because she's obviously in love with Sorata herself.
Lmao at Rita kissing Ryuunosuke, I wonder if Rita ever comes back. Hopefully not, because I still do not trust her at all.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 11, 2013 4:14 AM

Aug 2012
that " Is this love " part was just ... :D aamazing
Mar 17, 2013 9:02 AM

Oct 2009
Goosebumps during all the episode.
4 people who rated this episode on 1 - die.
あらあら。。。
Mar 26, 2013 7:15 PM

Oct 2011
Beautiful episode. Though Sorata needs to get more romantic and accept more love. It's no good if he always shouts it away. :/

Anyway, Mashiro <3
Mar 27, 2013 4:16 AM

Nov 2008
Such a good episode. Best-est one so far! Love the part where they hugged and the last scene.. ;)
Apr 1, 2013 6:32 AM

Sep 2011
Fk yeah! 3 developing relationships in progress! >:D
Apr 3, 2013 2:09 PM

Sep 2012
cladinpink said:
The interaction between Chihiro and that unknown guy was intriguing.

I hope this means we'll get to learn a little more about her in the coming episodes!

that unknown guy is her old Sakurasou Dormitory mate like Sorata is right new with all who live in Sakurasou Dormitory, like he is with Jin Misaki Nanami..., in other words they were the old generation of Sakurasou Dormitory customers
Apr 3, 2013 2:15 PM

Sep 2012
i bet Rita planed it, she knew that Sorata will come to air port if she says that Mashiro comes back to England with her, what Sorata did was all most the same as confessing love!!! :D, Sorata what a show u pulled off there at the air port, u have more balls then i taught LOL
Apr 9, 2013 11:39 PM

Sep 2012
Haha, that was predictable but still funny and cute XDD
May 9, 2013 5:51 PM

May 2012
Dat ending :3 Even Ryuunosuke was truly epic in the end! Damn what an amazing episode! Really loved their game presentation it was such a great scene and we even saw a love confession which was a bit out of place and rushed because they were running out of time but well they might get back on it perhaps! Either way one of the best episodes yet! Really great episode lets see what's next!
May 10, 2013 9:57 AM
Nov 2012
Nanami was just amazing at the performance.

And that SorataxMashiro hug, it was a pure win win for everyone. Now I am confused on which couple to go for; SorataxMashiro or SorataxNanami
May 25, 2013 1:05 AM
Apr 2013
Haha just finished this Episode right now and all i can say is. RITA. YOU HAVE THE BEST THINKING EVAAAAAAAA~. YES. THAT WAS BRILLIANT. I hope she comes back in the later episodes. :D
Jun 2, 2013 11:39 PM
Aug 2012
This show makes it really hard to keep your composure. So damn cute! Also poor Daichi !
Jun 6, 2013 10:02 PM

Feb 2011
Wow what a great episode. Soooo many emotions and that game was dope. Saw that rejection scene come from a mile away lol. But damn Sorata puttin on a big show and then Mashiro at the end!!!

Jun 7, 2013 6:15 PM
May 2013
This entire episode just gave me chills! I have never laughed and cried at the same time before the airport scene.
Jun 8, 2013 5:29 PM

Sep 2011
So many feels! Easily one of the best episodes so far.
The game was great and I'm glad it went well in the end.
Jin finally gave the necklace to Misaki :)
Even the little scenes between Rita and Ryuunosuke was nice :)

But of course the episode was full of cute and loveable scenes: Mashiro sleeping with Sorata on the floor, Mashiro shouting her gratitude, Sorata hugging Mashiro and telling her not to go (that was just so cute ;_;) and of course the ending, Mashiro saying how she liked what Sorata did and realizing her love for him (she was so freaking adorable :3).
Geez, I will be very pretty fucking pissed if they won't get together by the end of the show (or if he gets together with Nanami), at least they should imply it unless they make a 2nd season. I really hope they won't leave it open. But I have a very bad feeling they will...

Did the scene with Nanami and the other guy remind anyone else of School Days?
Jun 19, 2013 5:49 PM

Oct 2012
My feels were scattered with this episode, I'm really liking this anime.
Jul 10, 2013 7:26 PM

May 2013
Man...what an episode, possibly my favorite episode so far. The anime game was cheesy yet funny, the airport scene was sweet but quickly became hilarious as we found out that Sorata was being trolled hard. A very good episode, that is all. The ending scene between Mishiro and Sorata was pretty cute as well.
Jul 14, 2013 2:24 AM
Feb 2013
One of the best episodes yet! Nanami was such a great narrarator. Sucks to see Rita go, and the goodbyes were very touching, especially with Akasaka lol

LOL at Sorata's reaction when he found out Mashiro wasn't leaving XD
Aug 6, 2013 4:43 AM
Jun 2013
This was definitely one of my favourite episodes. The way they kept switching between touching and funny was pretty amazing.
Aug 31, 2013 8:09 PM

Nov 2009
Oh my, so she already is somewhat conscious that she loves Kanda? Earlier than I expected. I really wanna know who that game programmer is now, I mean he knows the teacher and Kanda seems to have something against him (or maybe admires him, not sure)
Sep 1, 2013 3:34 PM

Aug 2012
Wow , this was the best episode so far. I really loved it . Sorata pouring out all his feelings at the airport , even though he got kinda trolled , it was still so great . And Mashiro realizing she loves Sorata , really earlier than i expected . Anyway , now I need to watch more , i marathoned it up to here and i think i'll be finished with it in no time . Seems like a really good series , hope it keeps up.
Sep 6, 2013 5:13 PM

Aug 2013
I cringed when no one wanted to yell xD. I loved the ending of the ep :)
Sep 12, 2013 3:35 AM

Sep 2013
Laciie said:
THISWASSOCUTEMASHIRONWHYAREYOUSOCUTECANNOTCOHERENTWHATIDKASLKDJFTHISEPISODETHISSHOWICAN'TIAMSODONEWITHTHISSHOW.

ADSKFJALSD

Well this episode was the best yet.

ASLDJASFLKASJ THIS EPISODE IM GOING NUTS I LOVE THIS SHOW
wow
Nov 16, 2013 8:07 PM

Aug 2013
Woaaah. Best episode so far, BY far.

Shiina actually speaking at a dynamic higher than pianissimo..

Nanami's rejection... Damn, even I felt that.

Rita's kiss.

Shiina's blushing for the first time.
Dec 8, 2013 1:58 AM

Nov 2013
Such a troll ending, makes you about to cry then pulls the rug from under you >.<
Dec 28, 2013 1:35 AM

May 2010
Great episode, but I kind of missed Ryuunosuke still being a shut-in.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 18, 2014 1:36 AM

Jan 2008
I think one by far is my most favorite the most oh how do I put it the least understanding person in the entire cast has already started understanding the feeling she was having from when Sorata held her n didnt want Mashiro to leave well took him long enough to say it but she kept falling asleep though so I kinda understand the problem with her I wonder where the relationship goes from here n I hope Jin and Misaki end up together I mean dont get me wrong going out with Misaki's sisters for a substitute was wrong but he has a chance to fix that n I want to see if he does bc they make such a cute couple but Mashiro and Sorata make a cuter one though.

I hope Aoyama end up with the guy that confessed to her cant remember his name bc I think he will be good for her.
Jan 22, 2014 7:27 AM

Jun 2013
This episode was fantastic. Very touching scenes.
Jan 23, 2014 8:58 PM
Jul 2018
That scene at the airport reminded me of Kawata Shoujo
Feb 28, 2014 3:21 PM

Aug 2013
So much happened. Wow. What a greeeeat episode.

Their performance was crazy. The 3d was cool and their idea was clever. It was obvious that they wouldn't go screaming their love without a little push.

Misaki finally yelling her feeling for Jin.

Mashiro screaming! That was so unexpected, I didn't knew her voice could go higher than a whisper xD

I expected Nanami to scream that she love Sorata in the heat of the moment, but it wouldn't have been her style.

I cracked up when someone screamed ''Hey XXX, give me back my money!'' xD

Dammit Sorata, only a thank you? :/
But hey, he redempted himself though. That hug was so heartwarming and his reaction after too. Mashiro asking him if this is what love is... Hnnnnng, I think I almost died from a heart crisis due to cuteness complication... And that shot with the plane behind was too fucking beautiful <3

It wasn't the only beautiful shot. Ironicaly, when Nanami rejected that other guy, the shot with the firework behind was so damn magnificant. Ouch, that rejection hurt, even if I didn't like and rooted for that random guy, his expression after she rejected him so awkwardly cringed me.

Anyway, best episode from the show so far. I think it's fair to say that it was perfect in many way.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.