Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 20, 2012 4:51 AM
Jun 2008
oh my by look this yea still one ep left to go.

besides give fill in ryosuke's mom about everything & plans to save ryosuke give purple hair going it will fail.

so date ryosuke & mina seem well til ryosuke just can't accept mina's feelins due to the truth that ryousuke want lisara.

give lisara still burned marked body going like why & tsun just that ryosuke want lisara nuff said then he "bought the wagon".

cue NO from everyone & to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 20, 2012 7:57 AM

Jul 2008
BlacklistOTA said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
Did I understood that episode well?

So it's the apocalypse, an army of demon has invaded the human world and are going rampage but hey, the cinema gotta be open for sure so let's go see a movie :).
Then let's go to the mall to have fun!

Oh look! That suit... I really really want it but it's so expensive. What can I do? I obviously cannot steal since it is wrong to do so even in a mall where there's not one single human life other than us two.
Talking about nobody being there... who served us icecream already?
Oh right we stole it but hey, it's just some icecream, it's not like it's a 12000Y suit.

I passed a great day... I love you... Oh you don't like me? Oh well I don't like you as much anymore then ! I can't fully like you if you don't promise to be in my pants forever and ever.

Oh noes I like Ryou-chan but I need him to fuck four-eyes so that he stay alive. I arbritary don't want him to die and I can't even see that it's because I like him... am I a good redhair tsundere minna-san?

Red-hair tsundere bitch, you lied to me... You said you would save my son! Even though I just implied earlier that I beleived that saving him was something that wasn't sure at all I still put my faith on you and I'll give you the "it's your fault he's dead" look.

Ryou-chan is dead, what are we going to do!? Let's cry when we didn't respect his wish at all, trampled on his feeling and arbitrary chose what he'll do on the last few days of his life.
But let's not cry for long for a miracle shall happen that will revive him.

That sums it up pretty well. This anime was pretty good until that episode with the dictionary. Ever since then, it's been going downhill. I actually liked episode 10 a lot, though, so that's the exception

People are saying that this is the worst anime of the season, and while it did disappoint towards the middle, it's nowhere near as bad as Arcana Famiglia. At least things happened in this anime

Arcana famiglia is much better though (Not that it's really good either).
The problem is that people expected it to be a shounen fighting anime but it is not. It's a shoujo so of course the focus will be the character's relationship and not the fights.
People should learn to do a quick search about what the show they are planning to watch is adapted from. If you had you would have known that it's not a show for you or you wouldn't have expected it to go the action path.

H ga dekinai is just an excuse for fanservice, the plot is reused material, the characters are bland and single minded, the animation is nothing to be amazed at and the soundtrack is average as well, I chosed that episode to do a joke post about but I could have done it for every single episode since day 1 and it would still have sounded as much ridiculous.

That show always have been bad but this episode was just on a totally new level, it seem it wasn't satisfied with being only bad so it took a shovel and started to dig deeper.
Sep 20, 2012 9:14 AM

Jul 2011
KuroNoKenshi said:

Sep 20, 2012 9:20 AM

Jul 2009
Have you forgotten, Ryousuke is not a mere human... his father was a shinigami... This means the chance of him becoming a shinigami rather than reviving is there... and it's not revival, rather something like a coming of age.

If you ask me, La Storie de Arcana Famiglia was lacking elements to make it worthwhile to watch... I found myself praying that it would end around episode 7 or 8... In comparison, this series actually let me enjoy the fan-service mixed in with the drama for times like that. Also the action kept me wondering what kind of stupid move they were going to pull next... and the story was rather enjoyable. It's not even a generic `save the princess` storie like Arcana Famiglia is.
Sep 20, 2012 9:57 AM

Jul 2008
aiNkyy said:
KuroNoKenshi said:

Never said it was good.
It's just do it's purpose better than this show.

Arcana delivered more as a shoujo than Dakara will ever deliver as being an ecchi harem action show. People that expected Arcana to be an action anime with plot and action ala shounen were people that weren't aimed by it's target audience. Still for people that came to watch it fully knowing it was supposed to be a shoujo, there wasn't that feeling of deception people created themselve by expecting it being something it wasn't meant to be.

Dakara on the other hand had it's target audience made clear since day 1 and still delivered poorly compared to it's predecessor in the last few years.

But well I'll leave it at that, comparing a shit to another is not really interesting.
Sep 20, 2012 10:14 AM

Jul 2009
KuroNoKenshi said:

Arcana delivered more as a shoujo than Dakara will ever deliver as being an ecchi harem action show. People that expected Arcana to be an action anime with plot and action ala shounen were people that weren't aimed by it's target audience. Still for people that came to watch it fully knowing it was supposed to be a shoujo, there wasn't that feeling of deception people created themselve by expecting it being something it wasn't meant to be.
Being a shoujo or shounen means nothing when the first 2 episodes make it look like an action, and then it suddenly cuts the action off for over half the series... The drama could've been dealt with with less than half the episodes given so it felt like they were purposely stretching each episode.

I would also like to say that this is a Dakara discussion and the two series aren't alike enough to compare apart from the overall feeling you get from them which is something emotional, meaning it's re-watch value. To be honest, I wouldn't mind watching Dakara again but I will not even consider watching Arcana Famiglia again.
Sep 20, 2012 8:39 PM

Oct 2011
This anime should really just stick to the comedy aspect and drop the forced drama because it really doesn't work well. I don't have much to say about this episode other than it was boring. It's almost painfully obvious Ryousuke will revive in the last episode as the son of a shinigami. Characters in this anime are almost entirely obnoxious, only girl I actually like is Kyuru.

People here seem to really dsilike Arcana Famiglia. Now I haven't watched it (hate shoujo stuff), but is it really worse than Dakara? I didn't think it was possible... XD
DashiawiaSep 20, 2012 8:43 PM

Sep 21, 2012 7:09 PM

May 2012
DivisionG said:
The part where Ryouske said to Lisara 'i want to stay with you longer' Made me shed many tears.

The end made me really sad. At least they aren't going to just end it like this.
Sep 21, 2012 7:26 PM

Jul 2009
wheres the anime logic? WHY DOES SHE STILL HAVE BURN MARKS? UGH.
Sep 21, 2012 7:48 PM

Jul 2009
Kurogashi said:
It means that the animators aren't being lazy like other studios were and are.
Sep 21, 2012 9:26 PM

Dec 2007
Honestly the protagonists went with integrity and dignity, which is more than what many animes as of late has offered.
Sep 22, 2012 2:16 AM

Nov 2011
DROPPED!!

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 22, 2012 8:07 AM

Oct 2011
I'm just shocked mum didn't stab the evil purple haired midget in the kitchen and thus granting her son some time?

I've got to admit some of the comedy over the series has had me chuckling out loud at more than one occasion , but this episode didn't really deliver on any front expected of this "type" of anime.

Oh well , let's see what ep 12 has to bring the story round for either a cliff hanger in some hope of a 2nd season or some kind of ending of this series.
Sep 22, 2012 11:17 AM

Jun 2009
Yes, finally one more episode to go. Good riddance getting through this anime is quite a task sometimes.

There are some bright parts and Lisara but this is pretty bad like really.
Sep 23, 2012 12:14 AM

Jun 2012
This series is shit. What else is new.
Sep 23, 2012 1:38 AM

Feb 2012
Liked the first 6 eps, they were pretty entertaining for me. But these past few episodes...

Although I have to agree with this:
aiNkyy said:
KuroNoKenshi said:

I find this better than that one.
Sep 23, 2012 9:55 PM

Apr 2010
Jeez, it seems like ever the 6th episode that the story is just dragged on unnecessarily. I have a feeling that the last episode will probably be a muddled mess that will have closure on some stuff, but make no sense with everything else.

Just the way Ryousuke acted before & after the date, he was planning to turn Mina down already and made preparations for his death. From the way he sounded at the end, he didn't want to live if he couldn't be with Lisara.
Sep 24, 2012 4:47 AM

Jan 2011
So-so ep this time around. The date between Ryousuke and Mina was quite nice though it was weird since they were the only people around town.

I found Ryousuke's reply after Mina confessed to be quite expected, he'd rather die than regret telling a lie to Mina I guess...

One more ep to go! I wonder how will they revive him... or he just in a coma?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 26, 2012 2:02 AM

Nov 2011
Hm. Not even inter-dimensional invasion can crush the proud, entrepreneurial spirit of the Japanese shopping mall.

Also, Japanese shopping malls are apparently staffed by invisible persons.
Sep 28, 2012 7:34 PM

Jul 2012
Baka desu ne.

Mina is beautiful and stuff... I'd rather take her she's so kind and lovely
Sep 29, 2012 9:28 AM
Sep 2012
If you cried during this episode you're retarded.
Oct 1, 2012 10:42 AM

Apr 2009
Mina's got no love after all these years, as we expected. Poor Mina.

Then Lisara will probably do something about it, up to giving-up-her-shinigami-powers-and-becoming-human cliche.

One last episode.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 6, 2012 10:03 PM

Apr 2009
Having a date in a world that already ended. Somehow, this actually managed to be weirdly romantic.

So, Ryousuke would rather die true to his feelings, than live a life of lies, huh? Obviously, we know he isn't going to stay dead... this just isn't that kind of show.

So many serious moments, so much drama, and practically zero fanservice. It's almost like I'm watching an entirely different show.

Maybe if it was serious like this all along, or campy from start till end would be better, but being both creates a huge disconnected gap in between.
Oct 25, 2012 4:43 PM

May 2012
Damn nice episode but ow so sad in the ending :'( I do wonder what the last episode will bring us!
Dec 17, 2012 9:05 AM

Jan 2012
I dislike endings like this, it's too predictable that Ryousuke will somehow make it alive given that he is the main character and there's one episode left.

quite a boring episode overall.
Jan 2, 2013 4:23 PM

Dec 2009
Great episode! Perhaps, I like anime mostly because of such episodes!.. Even in such stupid comedy/ecchi show, dramatic episodes like this make them worth seeing... And the date in an empty world was really awesome, romantic and beautiful. Well done!
Oct 22, 2013 9:41 PM

Sep 2013
The date was sweet, but that ending was so sad :(

I guess they won't be fixing the world, unless some huge miracle happens next ep.

Wtf was with the end card and who was the blue-haired girl?
Nov 3, 2013 4:54 PM

Jun 2013
Depressing episode! just one left! :)
May 10, 2014 3:38 PM

Dec 2012
This has certainly taken a dreary and melancholic direction. I have mixed feelings on the whole thing but overall I'm fairly bored and ready to get this over with. The conclusion is definitely going to make or break my final score. I really hope they can actually go somewhere meaningful with this but something tells me that it's going to settle for generic happy harem ending.
May 28, 2014 9:36 AM

Dec 2013
atleast he didnt lie
Jul 5, 2014 10:21 AM

Jul 2008
SayakaMagica said:

Maybe if it was serious like this all along, or campy from start till end would be better, but being both creates a huge disconnected gap in between.

Yeah, the change in tone between the first half and second half of the series is really weird.

It is also rare for me to see a parent in a series like this.
Aug 3, 2014 7:15 PM

Sep 2011
Its hard to really take this anime seriously after watching the first few episodes.
Aug 6, 2014 4:10 PM
May 2014
Nasty001 said:
Ok, so this is suppose to be Ryosuke's last days, I wonder why didn't he banged Mina and Lisara?

Lisara is playing the old tsundere role. If she wasn't so bitchy maybe that would've happen. He just doesn't like mina like that.

Akamitsu said:
I'm going to have to force myself to watch the last episode just like all the others since episode 3 or 4. It's just plain terrible. Really not sure why I kept going with it. It's gone far downhill and there's no hope for it to return.

I've been forcing my self as well. These last few episodes are 23 mins but its taking me an hour to watch them. I'll watch a little of it, get bored then browse youtube before coming back to it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2014 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
wtf did MC thinking? is he nuts?
I he wanted to be with Lisara more longer, why did he just accept Mina and continue to live and things would be much better.

fucking stupid way of thinking.
he just went full retard, never went full retard dude.
Oct 31, 2014 10:39 AM

Dec 2013
Lisara still got those scars..
At least it wasn't as cliche as Ryousuke being saved b Mina.
Dec 7, 2014 11:18 AM

Jan 2013
Genryu said:
This anime has really gone down hill. And after today's episode it simply can no longer be saved anymore.

It's been meh from the start.
Allthough not as bad as I thouight it would be.
Ryou is obviously going to be "rescued/revived" or something similar.

Currently debating whether it's a 6 or 7 out 10, I guess the final episode will be the judge of that.
Dec 23, 2014 10:44 AM

Dec 2014
Good for Ryousuke! I expected as much, instead of living more with lies just to get his own ass saved he prefers confessing his true feelings and dying with no regrets. But he should've never dated Mina to begin with, he just unneccesarily left that boring gal brokenheart.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 27, 2015 1:48 PM

Apr 2013
"Hard to watch"-episode, pretty boring and a sad ending ;_;
May 30, 2015 8:48 AM

Apr 2014
So since there were no other humans visible on their date, were their souls all collected already??
---------My Profile------------
Oct 6, 2015 7:23 PM

Mar 2012
If lisara wasn't such a bad char, I might have cared. What's wrong with those marks on her.

Lie to live or be a good mc? Chose the right choice at least.
Feb 20, 2016 1:31 AM

Sep 2012
great episode. In the next episode, he better stay dead, or be in a relationship with the redhead.
Jun 11, 2016 4:11 PM

Jan 2016
Man down man dow! call for support i reapete man dow man down call for support lol

Quite intense episode. have way to many thoughts on what can happen now. N its more then it should. oh wale next
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 11, 2016 4:11 PM

Jan 2016
Man down man dow! call for support i reapete man dow man down call for support lol

Quite intense episode. have way to many thoughts on what can happen now. N its more then it should. oh wale next
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 30, 2018 6:12 AM
Apr 2018
Damn, that is the most brutal put down I've seen in anime so far. He pretty much told her "I'd rather die than be with you."
Jan 31, 2020 10:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ryosuke x Lisara is the best imo but I feel sad for Mina though, anyway the end of the episode was sad what's happening to him ?!
May 17, 2020 11:06 PM

Aug 2017
Somewhat boring show other than sexy Lisara. When will her blotchy red rash go away?
Feb 23, 2022 12:58 AM
Oct 2021
kyled00m said:
Kurogashi said:
It means that the animators aren't being lazy like other studios were and are.

It's mind-blowing that people are complaining about the animators going to extra lengths to try and avoid cliches and maintain continuity.
Apr 5, 2022 3:26 PM

Sep 2018
I struggle to believe that this perverted clown never had feelings for Mina, pretty much his only friend right from childhood, a hot friendly chick with big titties (his fav) and instead managed to fall in love with this Death God tsundere who he's known for hardly any time at all. I don't even care about any of the ships, cause this anime is average AF, but that put down was pretty eye rolling tbh...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2012

203 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

62 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.