Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 2012 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Drama at Kyoto this episode.

Oh Oda, you tsundere and Sagara, you and your fantasies.
Stark700Aug 19, 2012 10:18 AM
Aug 19, 2012 10:33 AM

Dec 2011
Saru got what he deserved for his "reward".

Wonder if we'll see much more of that missionary and the ... weird one. Also, how on earth did that unlikely pair come to be together?

Interesting how they skipped over all the battles in this episode. If anything I think I prefer it that way, though the jump can be a little dislocating.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 19, 2012 10:37 AM

Aug 2010
I like how Saru commented on the nuns blonde hair as if other characters don't already have blonde hair. Of course, the show is just trying to tell you that she is a foreigner.
Aug 19, 2012 10:42 AM

Dec 2011
prismheart said:
I like how Saru commented on the nuns blonde hair as if other characters don't already have blonde hair. Of course, the show is just trying to tell you that she is a foreigner.

How did I miss that?

I don't think anyone else has blue eyes though, so perhaps that would have been a better comment?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 19, 2012 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
Week after week never enough time for this series. WELL ENOUGH I SAY! It’s time to do a nice post of this series. Ahem! Aside from that I find this episode to be the 1st best episode of character intros compared to the first wave. 2 New lolis? 1 Mature tanned woman whom the nipple is inflated and sticking out from uniform? 1 breast jiggling nun? What more is amazing. Best is still the free fan service tanned girl. Just her body emanates naturally no lame censors nor wasting money on them needed type of person. Can’t wait to see her more in action. She will service while in action and nothing else can be asked of her. Due to RAW will be referring characters in general.

About the new hot Tanned Mature, what more of than the following,

That shows a rather nice view of her. When I mentioned that they are doing the free fan service with the whole nipple thing well the spoiler
clearly shows that bump which really translates just sexy. Moreover when she appears after those gold butterflies she is partially naked in the spoiler
the golden wrapping around covering her body is the only thing I remarked however her sword is pretty kick ass. Her powers are pretty nasty if they can put you to sleep that easily. She is essentially the hottest girl of this show being shown like that. I don’t think any other mature would beat her tanned sensual skin.

About Sagara’s sexual fantasies, now that was quite surprising in the spoiler
it showed a rather nice fan service appeal of each girl showing more skin. Certainly a plus to show how their bodies are appealing indeed. Too bad not much lolis were shown till NENE TIME! But still most of the older girls were featured. However Oda sure had her appealing the most for me that is.

About the Nun, well you easily see from the spoiler
that she will be there mainly for her breasts and connection to the new loli who she follows around. Now this should be obvious to all from the OP, since she is always jiggling them breasts. So that being said her face and certainly composure are pretty hot on average compared to some other one s like her so far this season and many other animes to say the least.

About the 2 new lolis, when I saw the eye patch girl in the spoiler
along when she kicked that guy in the following,

My FACE in the spoiler
along with van came to light as I swipe her into my harem. This loli is MINES! She is totally adorable! Her faces and blushing are quite amazing and she seems to wear only underwear the old style when she kicks around. So well not the best for winter but quite daring loli there. Definitively her fighting is quite nice and her weapon as well. Can’t wait to see more of her. The eye patch makes it nicer. Notice when she kicks the guy that her feet must be damn small!

The other loli in the spoiler
was at first very likable and will be since I am taking her to my Harem. I really do like her necklace and general appearance eye color wise. Now from the LN, it would be nice if they put this one part that could prove she might be the most ecchi of the cast but that’s to see. However the LN features a lot of sex that will never be shown in the anime so far so I doubt but it’s too bad cause despite being shy this loli might become the most perverted once she joins Sagara. Thing is with deaths surrounding her story she became rather depressing to deal with in her sadness as in the spoiler
and that’s really sad TBH. However hopefully Sagara can fix things up nicely. As much as he did already a little by paying attention to her and talking to her.

About thee end, looks like the one left alive betrays and gets more of an army. Not good IMO. Shit will hit more next episode most likely.

BTW Image Stitches of Nene and Oda done in the spoiler
yeah that’s all for the time being.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 19, 2012 11:04 AM

May 2011
A couple more additions to Sagara's loli harem, not bad. XD

This scene in the spoiler made me think of Takasugi from Gintama a little bit.
-Kenshin-Aug 19, 2012 12:04 PM
Aug 19, 2012 11:06 AM

Nov 2008
Sorry Sagara, the women are out of your league, you only get lolis, Nene bursting in was cute and funny.

@Yume, is there any loli sex written in the novel.

Aug 19, 2012 11:11 AM

Jul 2012
Nene being Sagaras "reward"... saw that one coming. Now we also get to meet couple more of Nobuna's future enemies, but I wonder how they will fight against army of more than 750,000 men when it was mentioned during the Imagawa invasion that Odas army is 3000 men O_o It was an OK episode, hopefully it'll build up to something epic.
SleepingBearAug 19, 2012 11:16 AM
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Aug 19, 2012 11:17 AM

Feb 2012
Great ep. Sagara fantasizing about his reward was awesome.

More cute lolis added to the cast, and two hot chicks with boobs. Delicious!

Plot is also thickening. Will be interesting to see what happens now that the future that Sagara knows is changing bit by bit.

Next ep looks like a fun breather ep! Can't wait.
Aug 19, 2012 11:23 AM

Mar 2012
Pretty good episode, even though, for the most part, it was a bit lighter in tone.

The setup of a marriage between Nobukatsu and Nagamasa was hilarious, as was the troll by Oda in sending Nene to Sagara's room. The new characters were great, especially Botenmaru and Hisahide. Inuchiyo was terrific as usual. There was a bit more fanservice than usual, but it never felt too overwhelming, and, thankfully, there wasn't really any harem antics to be seen.

The last third of the episode was easily the most interesting, with Hisahide appearing in order to force Himiko's return, and the Miyoshi three alluding to an attack on Kyo. The final scene between Sagara and Oda, though a bit brief, really highlighted their chemistry, which is one of the many reasons their slowly-developing romance is among my favorite aspects of the show.

Overall, Oda Nobuna continues to surpass my expectations, while consistently providing good action, an interesting story, and hints at a developing romance. The next episode looks quite good, and I'm hoping the rest of this season lives up to the surprisingly strong first half.

Hoppy said:
@Yume, is there any loli sex written in the novel.

No, there definitely isn't.

Yumekichi11 said:
However the LN features a lot of sex that will never be shown in the anime

If you're referring to actual sex, there's certainly none of that. There's slightly a bit more fanservice than in the anime, perhaps, but the LN is more of a romance, and Oda is the only woman Sagara ever has any significant advancement with.
Lelouch22Aug 19, 2012 11:27 AM
Aug 19, 2012 11:32 AM

Oct 2010
Lelouch22 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
If you're referring to actual sex, there's certainly none of that. There's slightly a bit more fanservice than in the anime, perhaps, but the LN is more of a romance, and Oda is the only woman Sagara ever has any significant advancement with.
The illustrations do suggest otherwise but could be teasing that possible too until I saw that one pic but that's another story.

Certainly on the romantic side I can safely say the LN is indeed more serious and the sex is but a natural of the serious should it come around romantically.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 19, 2012 11:39 AM

Mar 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Lelouch22 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
The illustrations do suggest otherwise but could be teasing that possible too until I saw that one pic but that's another story.

Certainly on the romantic side I can safely say the LN is indeed more serious and the sex is but a natural of the serious should it come around romantically.

There are definitely a few teasing illustrations, but they are very, very misleading.

Aug 19, 2012 11:49 AM
Jul 2012
Poor Mc all he keeps getting is more and more Loli's whats that 7 now its crazy he will have his own loli army soon.
Aug 19, 2012 11:52 AM

Apr 2010
Normally the main character is pretty ok but this time i really wanted to punch him with his oversexed mind he should do us and himself a favour and get laid so he can mature and leave those annoying immature thoughts behind.

For the rest the episode was ok i guess.
The little blond girl travelling with the nun was pretty funny with her delusional mind.
Tho the nun was friendly and kind the Catholics weren't exactly known for being kind in spreading there fate in those days.
But there always exceptions off course.
Aug 19, 2012 11:57 AM

Feb 2011
Great episode this week. Looks like 3 new antagonists have appeared along with a returning one.
Aug 19, 2012 12:28 PM

Dec 2010
I was pretty confused as to what those Generals were plotting, anyone can tell me?
Aug 19, 2012 1:08 PM

Aug 2008
That was pretty boring.

Yoshiharu wants to score the prettiest beauty and all he gets are an army of cutest Lolis.
Not bad, but he doesn't seem satisfied.
Aug 19, 2012 1:12 PM
Jan 2011
Aug 19, 2012 1:16 PM

Nov 2008
Although it didn't have any sort of meaningful action, it was still a good episode. But I would like to see more fighting between armies. But going by the preview it doesn't seem that way.

Either way, I wonder if we are going to get a beach or onsen episode?
Aug 19, 2012 1:44 PM

Aug 2008
rofl Nene. too adorable
Aug 19, 2012 1:54 PM

Feb 2008
them butterflies, reminds me of umineko.....
Aug 19, 2012 2:01 PM

Apr 2010
Bontenmaru's introduction was hilarious.
Aug 19, 2012 2:46 PM

Jan 2012
I enjoyed that episode. That, and I understood it.
Aug 19, 2012 4:28 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Well, I thought this episode was so-so. I didn't care for Sagara's antics, all the bouncing boobs, and the complete miss between Sagara and Oda. I was hoping this show would be a little different, but I guess I'm expecting to much. The low point? They spent the day taking in the ravaged city, the burnt buildings, and the rotting bodies, and yet when they parted Himiko said with a bright smile "It was fun".
Aug 19, 2012 5:22 PM

Jun 2012
Another good episode IMO, not a lot happened but it was still enjoyable. Out of all the scenarios in Monkey's mind I thought Oda's was the hotest, gotta love that tsundere. I really hope this gets a second season so they can spread things out more, otherwise I think we'll be looking at an incredibly rushed ending. The series has been pretty packed and fast but shits gonna get rediculous if they try to wrap up Monkey's story by the end as well...
Aug 19, 2012 5:46 PM

Sep 2009
So many lolis; this is loli heaven for lolicons =.=

Aug 19, 2012 7:13 PM

May 2012
lol more lollis
thought that was Masamune
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 19, 2012 7:15 PM
Feb 2009
:SSSSSSSSSSs
Aug 19, 2012 7:22 PM

Dec 2008
TeddyG said:
Poor Mc all he keeps getting is more and more Loli's whats that 7 now its crazy he will have his own loli army soon.

Don't see the problem.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Aug 19, 2012 7:33 PM

Nov 2011
2 words
Loli harem
Aug 19, 2012 8:46 PM

Jul 2010
Bontenmaru FTW.
Beatrice#2 is here.
More loli.

5/5. I have a feeling we will get some serious eps after next one.Something big is coming.
Aug 19, 2012 10:25 PM

Aug 2009
Isn't Bontenmaru also Date Masamune? In Samurai Deeper Kyo manga, there's that guy. Although I'm quite sure Masamune's eye patch should be on the right eye and not on the left.

This episode wasn't as enjoyable as the previous ones, but it wasn't bad. Many lolicons would be envious to Sagara, why can't he be satisfied with a loli harem? And wow, Niwa there was very seductive.
VerneJulesAug 19, 2012 10:28 PM
Aug 19, 2012 11:38 PM

Apr 2010
VerneJules said:
Isn't Bontenmaru also Date Masamune? In Samurai Deeper Kyo manga, there's that guy. Although I'm quite sure Masamune's eye patch should be on the right eye and not on the left.

Yep. On both accounts.
Aug 19, 2012 11:43 PM

Feb 2012
As usual, another great episode :D

I like how they place and moderate ecchi scenes. Although I like comedy ecchi shows, I appreciate how they minimize it for other viewers who despises it.

I wonder if this will be a 1-cour...
Aug 19, 2012 11:56 PM

Mar 2012
PhantomEX said:
I was pretty confused as to what those Generals were plotting, anyone can tell me?

Basically, they decided on a tactical withdraw for them to buy time and gather their forces. What they hope to do is isolate Nobuna at Kyoto and surround her completely. Of course, the ultimate goal for them would be to reclaim Kyoto, but they would also be ending the rise of a general who can threaten their place.

---

Personally I thought this episode was a bit underwhelming, but it's necessary for setting up the next couple of episodes. Great adaptation still though. This series has really done the LN justice and I can even see arguments for it being better than the LN. I can appreciate the fact that they keep fan service to a minimum.
Aug 20, 2012 12:36 AM

Mar 2011
Great ep.1st i thought that eye patched girl is Date Masamune,
Aug 20, 2012 12:46 AM
Feb 2012
Shirubaasouru said:
lol more lollis
thought that was Masamune

Icebreaker93 said:
Great ep.1st i thought that eye patched girl is Date Masamune,

It is.
Aug 20, 2012 1:55 AM

Jul 2008
Elephants in the Sengoku Period? O_o
Aug 20, 2012 2:28 AM

Jul 2009
Bontenmaru is none other than young Date Masamune with chuunibyou.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Aug 20, 2012 3:49 AM

Jul 2011
A nun from my country :o
Aug 20, 2012 7:35 AM
Aug 2011
Is it just me or is the amount of loli's actually increasing?
Aug 20, 2012 8:15 AM

Jul 2011
lolis everywhere
Aug 20, 2012 10:07 AM

Mar 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Is it just me or is the amount of loli's actually increasing?

Yes, but don't worry, I think the harem basically stops here. Maybe a couple more, but the cast should be pretty set.
Aug 20, 2012 10:34 AM

Jun 2010
Botenmaru resembles Hasegawa Kobato lol.

Looking forward to the next episode, looks like there will be a good chunk of romance between Sagawa and Nobuna.
Aug 20, 2012 10:35 AM

May 2010
A lot of new pretty girls made an appearance in this episode, yeah their beauty does not lost to the old girls especially that foreigner Louise and Matsunaga !!
Aug 20, 2012 10:48 AM

Dec 2008
A new characters presenting episode!
^_~
Aug 20, 2012 10:55 AM

May 2011
Wow another loli enters the harem, Saru is on a roll. I loved his fantasies in the beginning when he was waiting for Nobuna's promised girl to come, he's got some nice imagination. Lmao when Nene was the one who popped up, it was so funny and cute.

Next episode looks promising with how cute Nobuna looks while she's with Saru.
Aug 20, 2012 11:18 AM
Sep 2010
Great episode, this is a great series so far.
Aug 20, 2012 6:09 PM

Jun 2010
I had a feeling it was going to be Nene. XD

Aug 20, 2012 6:27 PM

Sep 2011
More Lolis. AWYEAH. In before more Lolis come in. Looks like a celebration next episode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

118 by BensonOtaku »»
Apr 10, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

283 by Rurihime »»
Mar 5, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2012

119 by Apratim »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2012

126 by Roch2001 »»
Apr 10, 2023 10:00 AM

» where is season 2 ??? ( 1 2 3 )

Californiaa - Aug 13, 2013

121 by Sillmeria »»
Sep 29, 2022 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.