Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2012 2:58 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And there's the 43 page epilogue.

I liked the ending, even if the breaking of bonds was a bit cliche and sudden.

IMO, this chapter basically summed up the elements that made up Magico: cute main characters, funny drawings when appropriate, really fast battles, a sense of family and a world of magic.

...I'll miss it D:
Aug 12, 2012 3:25 AM

Sep 2007
It's me or the ending is sad ?
Breaking the bonds with all of them ?
Despite they are together theses two ...
The others, it's sad no ? x_x
Aug 12, 2012 4:52 AM

Jun 2010
And so it ended. So the series started out great, was uninteresting and chaotic for the most part (with funny parts here and there all throughout though) and got the same level of great in the very last chapter for some reason.

The breaking bonds thing was unexpected but it allowed for some serious tearjerking. Even if I had already managed to forget some of those characters before Shion and Emma did, parting with Anise and The Wild Girl was pretty sad. Sure, they reunited making it kinda pointless but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well... That's it for Magico.
Aug 13, 2012 7:39 AM

Dec 2011
Loved the epilogue chapter.
Can't believe the marriage ritual has a lot of sub rituals inside it.
Kinda sad about losing the bonds parts. But they all still reunited at the end. Love timeskip Emma's design.

Is it just me or I thought having their own baby would remove the Echidna forever?
My idea wasn't used. It ended just to the wedding.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2012 7:00 AM

Dec 2010
Awesome Epilogue. I think that the breaking bonds was a bit sad, I kinda wish that wasn't used. It ended the same way the manga started Shion picking Emma up. :)

I'm guessing that once Emma saw Shion she regained her bonds and memories that why she smiled. So I guess in a way if they manage to see each of the characters in the manga again the bond would be rebuilt. Well thats what I think so I guess the ending could be a sign that they'll travel the world looking for all their friends. For definite they'd have to go find Luu.

Regarding the whole manga I loved every bit of it. Made me laugh, has some crazy fight scenes, brilliant uses of magic instead of the typical cliche elemental magic (fire,water etc.) and all the characters were likeable. 10/10 for me. I'll be looking forward to the mangaka next work.
Sep 2, 2012 3:43 AM

Jul 2008
That was really sad/ really happy ending XD
I did enjoy this series, so I'll give it an 8/10. The thought of breaking all those bonds and losing all those memories is pretty heart breaking, but the fact that they end up together is so sweet ; ;
I need to find me a wife XD
Sep 2, 2012 3:51 AM

Sep 2012
Darkwap, Shion seems to have find Luu before meets up with Enma. She's already here :)

That said, great ending.
Nov 3, 2012 4:03 PM

Apr 2011
It's rare to find such a satisfying ending for these type of Shounen manga. Admittedly, it was a bit rushed, but I still enjoyed it. I'm going to miss this manga. =(
Nov 11, 2012 11:34 PM

Jul 2012
I really liked the ending... it gave me this really heart-warming type of feeling that makes me go "aww".
I wished that the manga could be longer though because it is kind of rushed and there's only like a few major and climatic events/arc ?(which is not enough for such a nice manga!)
Overall, this manga is pretty good although it was kind of boring at first but bit by bit it got better:)
Jan 1, 2013 5:39 PM
Mar 2011
i cried manly tears as i reached the end. anyone got any other tomance ones i can read? send me a pm if you do. i wanted to see more interaction between the couple living in sig and our mains.
Jan 23, 2013 4:02 PM

Jan 2009
Wait, the 43 page wedding is out? Where did everyone read it?
Apr 18, 2013 10:45 PM

Nov 2007
AB feeling at the end.
Arlia said:
Darkwap, Shion seems to have find Luu before meets up with Enma. She's already here :)
And this. I noticed that, too.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 16, 2013 3:32 PM

Mar 2009
tsubasalover said:
AB feeling at the end.
Arlia said:
And this. I noticed that, too.

The cat was there too!

And now, I can say I've finally completed Magico. Good ending, albeit kind of bittersweet. Like I've said before, Magico had tons of potential and it's a damn shame it was cancelled before its time. :(
Jun 25, 2013 9:25 AM

Aug 2012
For an axed series (I heard it was, I didn't confirm it on myself though), it was a great ending. It almost made me tear up. That farewell between their friends is just devastating especially on Luu's part. :(

I really have a mixed feeling on Shion and Emma's reunion. It's good that they're together again, but those memories (hilarious nosebleeds, blushes, and the "idiot couple moments") they've shared together don't exist anymore. But I want to believe that they got their memories back when they saw each other. (they smiled! didn't you see it?)
Sep 23, 2013 4:15 PM

Jun 2008
best rushed ending ever.
Jan 17, 2014 5:05 PM

Jul 2011
Started off lovely, got really chaotic and random in the middle, especially the part with Anise and them on the moon... that was just really out of the blue.

It was super cute though, and I like Shion. :D

Chapter 67 + 68 nonexistent?? Huh?
Mar 4, 2014 2:33 PM

Oct 2012
julyan04 said:
For an axed series (I heard it was, I didn't confirm it on myself though), it was a great ending. It almost made me tear up. That farewell between their friends is just devastating especially on Luu's part. :(

I really have a mixed feeling on Shion and Emma's reunion. It's good that they're together again, but those memories (hilarious nosebleeds, blushes, and the "idiot couple moments") they've shared together don't exist anymore. But I want to believe that they got their memories back when they saw each other. (they smiled! didn't you see it?)

Yep, for an axed series it ended nicely even with the parting bonds thing - rituals have usually sacrifices in the series but it wasn't a bad use of a cliche. The only really regrettable part is the axing since it fast forwarded the story but no can do in the manga industry :S. It's quite hard to find an enjoyable magic manga series - most get old through time or go down the hill somewhere. This one was quite a delight considering the lightness of the theme.
Oct 9, 2014 8:26 PM

Nov 2011
Rushed as hell. However, I am glad they are a true couple now. Good to know that at least. 6/10. The romance part felt really cheesy though and goofy at times. The overall story matched the premise well though.
Jan 23, 2015 11:23 AM

Apr 2014
So the others forgot their connection with each other?
Like the Dragon queen and Pig saying san?
That's a bummer to sacrifice all of your bonds and who knows what would have happen to their individual couple and It might get NTRed before you know it.
But for the sake of this Ending.
I stop questioning it.

Anyway 6.5/10 Its a rarity for a Satisfying ending in a Shounen Bit of a cliche.While I have some gripes with the whole "Let's all lose our memories together!" and I definitely would have wanted some insight on they got back together and how long it took.
But meh.
I deal with it. :)) Satisfying ending nonetheless.

Jul 19, 2015 12:34 PM

Jun 2014
Wow. The "parting with bonds" ritual was pointless. It could have been better without it tbh.Magico already lost his memories then Emma wanted to make new memories with him. But the author threw it again, what a shitty writing.

and my last rant..
Tsundere male is not cute. It's been a year and they were still blushing when they kiss.

3/10 (good 1st half, crappy 2nd half and shitty ending)

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 20, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 20, 2022 10:01 PM

Poll: » Magico Chapter 39 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Dec 14, 2011

7 by Stark700 »»
Oct 9, 2014 4:06 PM

Poll: » Magico Chapter 1 Discussion

account123 - Mar 24, 2011

7 by Stark700 »»
Oct 8, 2014 9:12 PM

Poll: » Magico Chapter 65 Discussion

Pikoki - Jul 8, 2012

14 by Blacksaber »»
Jul 28, 2012 12:37 AM

Poll: » Magico Chapter 64 Discussion

azeriraz - Jul 1, 2012

4 by eworm »»
Jul 2, 2012 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.