Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2012 3:22 PM

Jul 2011
Well, I think they make good friends :) All of them (They are all somehow weird)

Hmm I accidently watched preview of next episode and it doesn't bring any good...

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 28, 2012 3:33 PM

Dec 2009
Those secrets <3
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 28, 2012 3:37 PM

Jul 2012
Dude I'm so mindblown. XD Especially by the previews. The piano music makes it so dramatic.

I was surprised when Himeko said her "secret" to Taichi. I meant the second secret.
Jul 28, 2012 3:39 PM

Feb 2009
Inaba I understand you perfectly girl, but I was thinking about something much more worse. At least we know that Taichi is a normal teenage boy, not portrayed as the perfect gentleman.
MaxCrazy7Jul 28, 2012 3:44 PM
Jul 28, 2012 3:49 PM
Jul 2012
I had to pause it for a minute when Taichi said that ..

I was not expecting that all, but good episode ^_^
Jul 28, 2012 3:49 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
MaxCrazy7 said:
At least we know that Taichi is a normal teenage boy, not portrayed as the perfect gentleman.
Unfortunately for women the world over, the natural habitat of unicorns and perfect gentlemen is not to be found on this world.
Jul 28, 2012 3:51 PM

Aug 2010
People masturbate while thinking about people they know. Nothing new with that. Next episode looks good. I'm just wondering if Aoki will have any relevance. Right now he just seems like a side character while the story revolves around Taichi and the three girls.
Jul 28, 2012 4:05 PM

Jan 2012
Meykkei said:
I swear the god.. ._.
If Taichi and Inaban develops a romantic relationship I'm going to be so disappointed D:

Iori I'm for you and Taichi T_T

My thoughts exactly!
Jul 28, 2012 4:19 PM

Dec 2011
The preview left me wondering.

What happens if someone's body dies while other person soul is on them?

both body and current soul die and the swapped soul which lost it's body will stay in a body not belonging to them for evah?

or Will the swap end and the souls will reswap so they body1 dies along with soul1?

because something like: Iori jumps, while she falls blonde dude swapp with her, Iori's body die along with blond dude soul, and Iori is now trapped within blonde guy body.
Jul 28, 2012 4:24 PM

May 2010
Ahri said:
Meykkei said:
I swear the god.. ._.
If Taichi and Inaban develops a romantic relationship I'm going to be so disappointed D:

My thoughts exactly!

Count me in. IorixTaichi till the end, but the PV gives me chills of what's gonna happen to my favorite girl Iori. :(
Jul 28, 2012 4:26 PM

Mar 2008
Who cares about years of trauma when you have Taichi. One consultation with Dr.Taichi and you'll be worry free, it doesn't even take more than 15 minutes and best of all it's for FREE!
Jul 28, 2012 4:33 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
andreyue said:

both body and current soul die and the swapped soul which lost it's body will stay in a body not belonging to them for evah?

or Will the swap end and the souls will reswap so they body1 dies along with soul1?
A third possibility: body 1 dies, soul 2 is not attached to body 1 and thus is able to return to body 2, but soul 1 has nowhere to go and also stays in body 2.

Mind you, I don't think Iori is actually doing what the preview implies, at least, not on purpose.
Jul 28, 2012 4:34 PM
Jan 2012
andreyue said:

because something like: Iori jumps, while she falls blonde dude swapp with her, Iori's body die along with blond dude soul, and Iori is now trapped within blonde guy body.

what if body1 dies with soul2 stuck somewhere, and soul2 dies with body2 being a zombie :O (more tragic for both parties, but less logical).
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Who cares about years of trauma when you have Taichi. One consultation with Dr.Taichi and you'll be worry free, it doesn't even take more than 15 minutes and best of all it's for FREE!

yeah I couldn't help but feel that in the second half of the episode with inaba, it kind of felt like a conveyor belt of traumatised highschool girls all looking to fall for Taichi :O!
still I'm liking this show - although there probably is something that's been done terribly (someone always says something bad about any anime) I can't see/hear anything here.
+1 for realism as well, whilst still keeping that "sparkly" feel of slice of life, so it doesn't feel too much like a fairy tale like some other SoL shows do.
Jul 28, 2012 4:38 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

Oh, no, there IS a price. You must learn of hideous, soul shattering secrets or experience excruciating pain that not even death could alleviate.
Jul 28, 2012 4:41 PM

Dec 2010
iHeartTsugumi said:
Ahri said:
Meykkei said:
I swear the god.. ._.

My thoughts exactly!

Count me in. IorixTaichi till the end, but the PV gives me chills of what's gonna happen to my favorite girl Iori. :(

^ I agree with this as well.

I gave a little guess earlier but I just thought of this now, in the preview it said "how do you feel about Iori, Taichi?" what if after Inaba said this she switched bodies with Iori and then jumped off?
Just another guess. Though I think this one is pretty unlikely.
Jul 28, 2012 4:49 PM
Oct 2010
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Indeed. So much for normal teen. This guy is a master mentalist with skills beyond those of professional hypnotherapists.

OK, being serious, it's not like their traumas are cured, he just gave them hope that it can be healed or worked around.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 28, 2012 4:54 PM

Feb 2012
Lol at that ending when she said "I masturbated to you as well" that caught be off guard but, like Senjougahara said girls have erotic thoughts as well.

Still funny as hell though. lol
Jul 28, 2012 5:00 PM

Jan 2012
Oh man, that must be the greatest/weirdest friendship ever to reveal to each other that they've masturbated to their friends. Awesome!
Jul 28, 2012 5:08 PM

May 2011
this episode was amazing!!
i am hoping for romance with inaba and taichi
what a confession to make, was not expecting that! XD

next episode looks deep o_o
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Jul 28, 2012 5:16 PM

Jul 2011
I hope that relationship between Taichi and Inaba will now be friendship only , otherwise this anime will become too unreal in things that it wants to be super-real and mature. Making me unable to rate it highly. Great development so far. This show really is a surprise.

NEXT WEEK ... faster...
maddestJul 28, 2012 5:54 PM
Jul 28, 2012 5:17 PM
Jul 2012
It better not be serious with the name of the next episode! If Iori dies, I'm not watching anymore! I'm tired of seeing tragedy anime! I've seen too many now! Clannad, Kanon, School Days (actually that one pissed me off). Though I actually love Clannad. But I don't want anything bad happening in this one!
Jul 28, 2012 5:32 PM

May 2008
Aoki is doing absolutely nothing in this show , why is it even needed for him to be here.

Lol when Taichi said that to Inaban. WIN

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 28, 2012 6:22 PM

Jan 2012
Freaking awesome.
I loved the secrets and almost died laughing and then got aroused at the end lol.

Anyways. I think taichi loves someone else besides iori and that escalates into her wanting to kill herself or something. What is the true color of the white knight i wonder? Maybe the fact that he likes his friends love interest (Yui) so its kind of like backstabbing idk.
Jul 28, 2012 6:36 PM

Apr 2012
omg this episode was so intense and perfect and this series is just getting betterr and better i swear. the secrets were HILARIOUSSSS. And the preview for the next episode looked damn intense.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2012 6:39 PM

Jan 2010
So, What's the point of the other male character?
Jul 28, 2012 6:46 PM

Aug 2011
I was kind of hoping they will skip the Inaba's problem.
Iori joke part can be done better.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jul 28, 2012 6:48 PM

Aug 2011
rorinmaru said:

To pair up with Yui.
Really, this won't turn out to be Yui falling for Taichi.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Jul 28, 2012 7:06 PM
Jun 2010
this will probably be the top anime for this season for me, this episode was good but lack in body swapping but everything else made up for it.
Jul 28, 2012 7:12 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Chill, people. This is only the fourth episode, and it's not like he hasn't already been established as part of the chain of relationships.
Jul 28, 2012 7:27 PM

Jul 2010
Awww. TaichixInaba forever. I know he loves Nagase, but I like these two together better. I'm so happy they didn't avoid the girl masturbating topic like most animes do. (because it makes a girl less "innocent") It makes this anime really unique. Just for that, I'd bump it up a few scores :)

Kokoro Connect and Natsuyuki Rendezvous makes this season amazing! <3

And oh haha, I'm falling for Taichi too. Nice guys don't finish last after all ;)
fishergirl16Jul 28, 2012 7:33 PM
Jul 28, 2012 7:36 PM

Sep 2007
Inaba said:

My reaction.
Jul 28, 2012 7:52 PM

May 2011
Lesson learned: If you tell a girl you masturbated to them, they tear up and start to fall in love with you.

Great surprise ending. Inaba's attractiveness just rose.
Jul 28, 2012 8:04 PM

Dec 2007
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

Not free. It costs one heart. :P
Jul 28, 2012 8:05 PM
Feb 2012
I was thinking Inaba was being so petty, but after that ending (joke or not) I actually began to like her.

Taichi's got balls of gold. Bless him.
Jul 28, 2012 8:06 PM

Apr 2010
I wish I had a relationship with a girl like that.

Taichi and Inaba need to have sex, like, now. The doujins for this in C82 will be priceless.

Jul 28, 2012 8:10 PM
Oct 2010
LEGOF said:
Lesson learned: If you tell a girl you masturbated to them, they tear up and start to fall in love with you.
Wrong lesson, let me correct it.

Lesson learned: You can tell a girl anything but timing is everything.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 28, 2012 8:17 PM

Jan 2011
Holy shit this was so damn good! Finding out Iori's secret that she has multiple personalities and has never been her 'true self'. Surprising to see Iori being serious about it.

Best part of the episode was with Inaba and Taichi. Inaba is actually a worrywart, worries about the body swap thing the most. Taichi's confession was so fucking hilarious. He masturbates to all 3 girls. Having heard that, Inaba is still fine with that. Best part was when she whispers to Taichi, 'I've masturbated to you too'. Omfg I laughed so hard. Inaba and Taichi are great together.

Holy shit @ the preview for the next episode though. Iori commits suicide? WHAT!
Kokoro Connect is getting so good each episode.
Jul 28, 2012 8:28 PM

Apr 2008
God tier sexual harassment/confession.

Oh the drama...Is AWESOME.
Jul 28, 2012 8:30 PM

Oct 2010
rorinmaru said:

Yeah really. we have 5 friends, and 4 episodes in we know the drama and supposed solutions to all 3 girls, and really don't know any thing about Taichi or the other dude.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Jul 28, 2012 8:31 PM
Sep 2010
Its getting crazy next episode will be a shock.
Jul 28, 2012 8:32 PM

Feb 2012
Oh my gosh, that secret. Lol. I would have made something up than reveal that.
Jul 28, 2012 8:35 PM

Oct 2010
This anime is pretty amazing. But the previews are something else all on their own. I think each one the producers sit down and make a list of all of the most ambiguous and foreboding lines of each episode, categorize them by intensity and VOLUME, sort from least to most, then tweak and edit to form a huge teaser of a narrative in 5 seconds.

I bet it would be fun to take each of the previews and slap them together in one intense video when the series is finished.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Jul 28, 2012 8:36 PM

Jul 2011
Taichi... you are such a perv...I mean playboy.

Dat show is just crazy, I love it!
Jul 28, 2012 8:38 PM

Oct 2011
Never expected this anime to be this good.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Jul 28, 2012 8:43 PM

Jul 2012
Some good drama going on in this anime. Taichi's a really nice guy. Lol @ the secrets from both him and Inaba.

Next episode looks to be an exciting one.
Jul 28, 2012 8:47 PM

Aug 2011
Oh, Inaba :)

Next episode looks intense. And wonder when Aoki will develop, if at all?
Jul 28, 2012 9:01 PM

Jul 2011
lol, awesome episode. Another solid 5/5.

Jul 28, 2012 9:29 PM
Jan 2012
So from preview, some speculation:

1. There should be a body swap between Iori and Inaba. When Taichi is asked, "What do you think of Iori" in Iori's voice, it is clearly spoken with Inaba's speech pattern. If I'm not mistaken, this will also be the first time they have switched on screen.

2. The "confession" alludes to one or two confessions? I'm going to lean towards two, the first being Aoki/Yui (obviously) and the second being Taichi/Inaba, causing Iori to snap?

3. I have a feeling a lot of deception is going to occur next episode between the Taichi/Inaba/Iori triangle. Hopefully it'll give us something amazing!
Jul 28, 2012 9:34 PM
Jul 2012
This episode was so awesome !! 5/5. Taichi x Iori is oozing with chemistry!! <3 The preview is very intresting and confusing though. I don't think it was Iori who purposely jumped or something. Because we did see her leaning on the railings like she was thinking of something? right?
then Mr.Gotos(heartseed's eyes) face showed up. And when Iori fell her eyes was like. Mr. Gotos eyes when he's possesed by heartseed. So i pretty much think it's either Heartseed controlling Iori. Or because Iori was in so much pain and collapsed.

I so hope Iori does not die!!!! NOOO!!! I think her body will die but her soul will remain in the world. like she goes inside Mr. Gotos body.

Then we will get to see if Taichi will still love Iori even if she's not in her own body/appearance.

CONFUSING. Or maybe the death in title is like. Yui's sister dies or something. At the preview when Yui and Aoki were talking. there were flowers and it looked like somebody's funeral.

I don't seem to believe what is on previews nowadays. because when i get to watch the official episode. everything that i thought. Is not what it seems after all. So i think outside the box.

-Oh and sorry for my grammar. I'm asian/filipino and english isn't my first language :) *hides*
Jul 28, 2012 9:41 PM

Feb 2012
This show and Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate has had some amazing drama. Totally unexpected. I was expecting both these shows to be moe, slice of life comedies ( Which I love ), but they've turned out to be quite good dramas.

Next ep preview looks intense. Iori jumping off a building/bridge? Some intense stuff coming!
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.