Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 19, 2012 9:44 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One the things I liked about this episode is her,

nice expressions and she was featured again.

About the sudden appearance and consulting. Like I mention above it was plain nice to see that woman again along with the guy in the spoiler
that guy with that rotor no his head making MOE faces got into a win kind of if you add the other woman with him it made quite nice for a combo since she blushes too.

Other than that so far strategies are being implemented towards how to win this election. Orange and Blue haired girls were rich in expressions in this episode as well.

About the beginning, the start in the spoiler
it was rather nice. Everyone had nice expressions of cheerful sheer. Whom I really liked. Among the many faces those of the twins and Chisato were nice however Michiru won hands up among them.

About in the club, it was fine and much more cheerful. Among the many parts in the spoiler
Hazuki swinging around that beer still makes me cringe of what example she gives out in all this. While the loli girl was of the best with her cheerful attitude and sticks. The twins continue to be much more MOE, which really pleased me. That is until the president comes around in the spoiler
Now it’s obvious Hazuki does not trust him and has doubts the way she stared at him and the club is upbeat. That changes rather fast with a Chisato lollipop part in the spoiler
whom creates

As much as things continued there is one part in the following,

That made it win compared to the other ones in the spoiler
quite simply Michiru was most MOE and nice there. The twins continued to impress even more with their expressions that were quite much more hilarious than before this. The president explaining stuff was OK but Chisato’s blush was better in that part.

About the shinning, yeah that part in the spoiler
got the twins into OVER 9000 MOE levels. The accumulation from before and now this was too much. Twins of Orange/Blue totally shined bright and the president is getting Kiba’s attention there. The loli girl was nice with her machine and Michiru was MOE there.

About Hazuki’s meeting with her sister, one of the things that is amazing with this part in the spoiler
is the fact that Hazuki is wearing such a gangster hat! There is something HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG there with her and that hat. Quite enticing however the meeting turned out BAD! From the looks of Hazuki’s expression at the end of it. Too bad, I though it would resolve rather better than that.

Satsuki x Yuuki, amazing! Brilliant! The handshake in the spoiler
it was all that. Blushing wise. MOE wise and most of all the way Satsuki reacts. Truly a nice part and a FLAG raise easily.

What came as a surprise Chisato APE SHIT TIME! In the spoiler
it clearly shows she goes all bonkers on Yuuki, which crated hilarious times as I saw this.
WOW! I ROFL so hard. Chisato is great! Really nice!

About thee end, the end showed a lot of Michiru and that other random girl in the spoiler
that bumped into the MC last episode or so.

That being said the ending was quite shocking in the spoiler
Yuuki not only visits Hazuki but also gets broken down somewhat. He gets lucky with a big breast hug of Hazuki. Hopefully pepping him up to get rid of his depression. Hazuki had some pretty good shy expressions there. She also got bold of proposing a date to him and even assumed Chisato is his girlfriend.

What leaves impression is in the spoiler
MICHIRU! MY DEAR MICHIRU! OMG! Why is she like that? Why so sad? Certainly it leaves a hole in this heart of her fan. I hope she comes back full force next episode.

About the preview, a list will do the job this time.
  • Isara in the spoiler
    makes me wonder if this joke will have anything to do with her breasts but it remains to see what is going on there.

• Chisato in the spoiler
    is cheerful so I am expecting something good to come up to make her like that.

• MICHIRU OH NO! What are they doing to you in the spoiler
    ??? D: They are binding her as though she was a demon! How insulting! Michiru is not like that at all! Must be some joke for sure.

• Someone is paying money in the spoiler
    ??? To who? Why? Most of all why Hazuki would do it? I wonder of this.
So from the list one can see easily loads of new stuff to happen in the next episode.

BTW ED art is IMO a VN part in the spoiler
proves Hazuki’s meeting was taken from the VN itself. Just to mention it, less I am wrong on that one.
Yumekichi11Jul 20, 2012 10:11 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 19, 2012 10:55 AM

Nov 2011
For some reason, Hazuki reminds me of both Tsukasa Ayatsuji and Haruka Morishima
Jul 19, 2012 11:46 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
For some reason, Hazuki reminds me of both Tsukasa Ayatsuji and Haruka Morishima
Haruka yes and certainly her younger sister much more. However hard to tell who she makes me think. I know Satsuki uses English mixtures like Haruka but I did not see her older sister doing it.

If anything Hazuki is just a big caring person.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 19, 2012 12:49 PM

Jul 2010
I sure didn't see that ending coming between Yukki and Hazuki.
Jul 19, 2012 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
lol this episode, wait i need to reorganize my thoughts. I liked the parody though
Jul 20, 2012 1:35 AM

Jan 2010
So, what's going on between the teacher and Oojima?
Jul 20, 2012 3:14 AM

Aug 2008
I was stunned when he suddenly turns out to be in a complicate relationship with his teacher.
Jul 20, 2012 3:15 AM

Aug 2010
rorinmaru said:

I'm wondering what their relationship is too?

But man Hazuki was really hot and cute in that part with Yuuki
Jul 20, 2012 3:24 AM

Sep 2010
too many cute girls brain about to explode ><.

anyway nice episode, always like catgirl & chitose.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 4:05 AM

Jul 2010
So what exactly is his relationship with the teacher? Does he see her like sort of a mother figure or something? I already thought the teacher and Satsuki kinda looked alike. Turns out they're half-sisters and have a pretty complicated relationship.

Stark700 said:

For me it's more Satsuki actually. The first time I saw her I said she looks and acts a little playful just like Haruka. The way she wants to prove herself and become a respected council president no matter what only strengthened her resemblance to Tsukasa.

Jul 20, 2012 5:11 AM

Oct 2009
rorinmaru said:

I wonder too...it's suspicious.
Jul 20, 2012 5:12 AM

Mar 2012
Really really want to know the relationship with his teacher. Then Michiru and why she was stalking Oojima and Chitose's chocolate problems. Aargh! I hope they get answered along the way!
Jul 20, 2012 5:33 AM
Jun 2008
ok then now got tomoya 2.0 in run for pres but what to do?

here close eyes pres coming in to help give teacher & some has feeling he up to something give hmm for now with let him help in.

while drunk teacher ask her sister who challenge tomoya 2.0 in pres race is for personal or school reasons give answer for school yet also aim higher than her sister teacher.

yep also chisato went coffee can wild on it about tomoya's other girls & seem more going on it hmm what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 20, 2012 6:49 AM

Jan 2012
This episode was "ok" i suppose.....Although honestly there aren't enough Yuki x Chisato shipping moments in the episode >_>. Really disappointing. Not really looking forward to the next episode either honestly....Mostly because it has that annoying ditsy girl in it from the looks of it.
Jul 20, 2012 7:19 AM

Jan 2011
Decent episode, but I guess it was still part of the introduction part.
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 20, 2012 7:19 AM

May 2010
Oh wow I can't believe Yuuki and Hazuki had a complicated relationship !!
Jul 20, 2012 7:29 AM
May 2012
the episode was great but what was the hug all about in the end?
and what's with the expression of the president when he was looking at michiru? is there any possibilities that they are siblings?
Jul 20, 2012 7:56 AM

Dec 2008
Probably because I watched Natsuyuki before this, but reading other people's impressions here really threw me for a loop everytime someone mentions Hazuki.

And wow is this anime getting very in-depth with the whole election thing, frankly I just let it wash over me and I'm mostly here for the harem.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Jul 20, 2012 8:02 AM

Jan 2012
Misdreavius said:
Probably because I watched Natsuyuki before this, but reading other people's impressions here really threw me for a loop everytime someone mentions Hazuki.

And wow is this anime getting very in-depth with the whole election thing, frankly I just let it wash over me and I'm mostly here for the harem.

Harem is no fun imo. Only if the MC gets with the girl i choose at the end. Then a Harem is fun.
Jul 20, 2012 8:20 AM

Sep 2010
So Teacher and Shinonome are sisters, and Teacher is Oojima's mom. WTH?

Anyway a good episode.

3.5/5
Jul 20, 2012 8:30 AM

Dec 2011
Things are finally getting started.
Wonder what kinds of manifesto will they make?
I am pretty sure it is not just going to be a cliche promises. Ahahahaha.

I wonder why Morishita followed Oojima? Wonder what's the deal with her?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 8:36 AM
Oct 2008
twonline said:

Anyway a good episode.

3.5/5

I think he just made a lie so the childhood doesn't go crazy barging in. It also seemed like the teacher and him kissed in the past I don't care I want him to end with the teacher!! xD if it doesn't happen in the tv series atleast make an ova about it xD
Jul 20, 2012 9:46 AM
Apr 2012
Could it be that Hazuki and Yuuki had a nice kiss when she was drunk at one of his house dinners?

If that's the case then Yuuki is one lucky boy.

There seem to be more than meets the eye beyond their teacher-student relationship, that's for sure.

Or it could be just that we are reading too much into it, and it was just a casual hug between a sister-figure and a younger brother-figure...? (although him burying his face in her boobs is inevitable either way).
Jul 20, 2012 10:18 AM

Jun 2008
I'm confused. Everyone seems to hide things. Damn that teacher is so hot. Forget the younger girls. Go with her dude.

Onyxthegreat said:

Stark700 said:

For me it's more Satsuki actually. The first time I saw her I said she looks and acts a little playful just like Haruka. The way she wants to prove herself and become a respected council president no matter what only strengthened her resemblance to Tsukasa.

Yes Satsuki is closer to those two since she seems to act like Tsukasa in duties and stuff but looks and sounds like Haruka. Hazuki is closer to being just Haruka since she has her playful attitude and also looks like her.
Jul 20, 2012 10:27 AM
Apr 2010
Ok seriously, what is the deal between the Hazuki and Oojima? WHAT HAPPENED??
Jul 20, 2012 10:44 AM
Feb 2012
It's frustrating to watch all the potential routes the character could choose while *knowing* that only a certain one will be chosen eventually. All the hints we're getting non-stop make me want to know more about the various characters, nearly all of them to be completely honest. Ugh, so much to know but so little episodes left to explain.

5/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 20, 2012 10:50 AM
Jan 2011

Whoa, ho,ho this your typical Cougar X Tadpole kind of thing.
Jul 20, 2012 10:51 AM

Jul 2010
Monad said:
I'm confused. Everyone seems to hide things. Damn that teacher is so hot. Forget the younger girls. Go with her dude.
Jul 20, 2012 11:06 AM

Jan 2012
Nasty001 said:

Whoa, ho,ho this your typical Cougar X Tadpole kind of thing.

She's only 23.

GuiltyKing said:
It's frustrating to watch all the potential routes the character could choose while *knowing* that only a certain one will be chosen eventually. All the hints we're getting non-stop make me want to know more about the various characters, nearly all of them to be completely honest. Ugh, so much to know but so little episodes left to explain.

5/5

The only route this anime needs to take is Chisato. :D
Jul 20, 2012 11:10 AM

Jun 2009
I would be awesome if director wanted a teacher's route and will do in anime, since she doesn't have a route in the game... such blasphemy.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 20, 2012 12:18 PM

Sep 2009
They are trolling me. Really. Comedy+slice all the ep and smth unexpected in the end. All three eps(but in first where were smth unexpected in the beginning). Hope we'll get answers later
Jul 20, 2012 12:26 PM

Jul 2011
ep was okay, dunno what much to say though.
Jul 20, 2012 12:26 PM

Mar 2010
Lots of stuff going on "behind the scenes" in this show. Pretty good ep though
Jul 20, 2012 12:48 PM
Sep 2010
Chisato seems jealous in this episode lol.
Jul 20, 2012 12:50 PM

May 2011
So the campaign has begun.

This looks fun.
Jul 20, 2012 12:53 PM
Jan 2012
twonline said:

Anyway a good episode.

3.5/5

haha....that's not his mom....he made up a lie so that chisato wouldnt get jealous....seems like he and the teacher kissed before, too
Jul 20, 2012 1:48 PM

Nov 2008
Pretty good episode overall, though I still want to know the relations between the beginning of the series and why Yuuki can see strange things (like the mask on the not really masked man).
Well we will know eventually.
Jul 20, 2012 2:04 PM

Dec 2009
I think many if not all of us were thrown for a loop when Yuuki and Hazuki hugged. What kind of relationship did they have in the past is anybodies guess. I think because she is a teacher though she will refrain from acting on her feelings, similar to how she talked about keeping her private life private with her sister.

I must know more about there relationship!
Jul 20, 2012 3:29 PM

Jan 2010
I would like this show more if it was 100% political drama instead of 50% political drama 50% harem. That said, it's still a much better watch than I was expecting.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Jul 20, 2012 3:39 PM

Jan 2012
So the teacher is not his mother?
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Jul 20, 2012 3:53 PM

Jul 2012
Nope,the teacher isn't his mother.
Jul 20, 2012 4:29 PM

Jan 2012
He gets a face full of boob for a great dinner
Jul 20, 2012 4:29 PM

Dec 2011
wow looks like things are getting more mysteriously complicated, so many questions~
Jul 20, 2012 5:18 PM
May 2009
I'm getting a bit confused here, hopefully this clears up with the episodes to come
AquaHazeJul 20, 2012 6:27 PM
Jul 20, 2012 5:31 PM

Feb 2012
i'm rooting for you, Chisato!
Jul 20, 2012 5:35 PM

May 2010
What going on? did i miss something? what the relationship with his Teacher? there just to many Hot girl+ a hot Teach what a man to do haha.
Jul 20, 2012 6:08 PM

Jun 2009
Neonzel said:
So the teacher is not his mother?

Isn't this obvious? One of the most mind boggling assumptions on the thread.
Jul 20, 2012 7:05 PM

Feb 2012
Great ep.

Teacher is so HNNNNNNNNNNNGGHHH.

Looks like a lot of complicated relationships so far. Can't wait to see them explained!
Jul 20, 2012 7:30 PM

Jul 2012
So was that scene in the beginning of episode one just a troll or something?

Yeah, lots of complicated relationships arising between a lot of the characters. At least I somewhat care about the characters that are related to this. This was a lot better then the last two episodes, but I'm still not a fan of it.
Jul 20, 2012 7:44 PM

Sep 2009
Ok I am lost :D
Need to watch more to clear up =.=

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM

» What is your favorite couple ?

Hatsuyuki - Sep 15, 2012

39 by Haroldinho07 »»
Jan 25, 2022 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.