Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 19, 2012 5:05 AM

Jul 2012
TwinBrave said:
Fucking cliche transfer student, while sitting by the window.
DROPPED.

Worst reason to drop an anime. Period.

Things are being really rushed into this anime. MC knows how to use his powers almost flawlessly against an already skilled Erica because he's the MC and that's it. Their relationship feels much too forced and rushed. The fight scenes are fun to watch and some of the characters entertain me. Other then that everyone else doesn't really interest me, not even the plot.

But who knows, hopefully it'll somehow manage to get better. If not, then what's 20 minutes out of my week?
Jul 19, 2012 5:36 AM

Apr 2012
noyoureinsane said:
TwinBrave said:
Fucking cliche transfer student, while sitting by the window.
DROPPED.

Worst reason to drop an anime. Period.

Things are being really rushed into this anime. MC knows how to use his powers almost flawlessly against an already skilled Erica because he's the MC and that's it. Their relationship feels much too forced and rushed. The fight scenes are fun to watch and some of the characters entertain me. Other then that everyone else doesn't really interest me, not even the plot.

But who knows, hopefully it'll somehow manage to get better. If not, then what's 20 minutes out of my week?

It's barely at episode 2, wait it out... Explaining stuff in other episodes works too, like a nice anachronic order type of story.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 19, 2012 3:50 PM

Oct 2010
O.O
Jul 19, 2012 5:13 PM

Jul 2010
The shrine maiden is so pretty! I really like her. The Erica girl is too slutty for me. If I was a guy, I'd honestly be turned off by her haha.
Jul 19, 2012 10:37 PM

Apr 2012
fishergirl16 said:
The shrine maiden is so pretty! I really like her. The Erica girl is too slutty for me. If I was a guy, I'd honestly be turned off by her haha.

If you're not a guy, you can't know that.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 21, 2012 10:49 PM
May 2008
Nasty001 said:

Harem number 2 has just arrived.

Can I give her and her agency some donations ? Reminds me of Reimu, so instant love :)
Interesting idea about the god slaying stuff, but unfortunately I can see that this will turn out as an average (if not bad) show, for my tastes.
Aug 3, 2012 10:14 PM

Jan 2008
Jackie Chan adventures.
Aug 4, 2012 9:29 PM

Apr 2009
It seems Erica did a full 180 degree personality change from hot fiery tsundere to hot deredere seductress. Rather abrupt to me that by the second episode she's already madly in love with him, but the number of episodes is probably to blame for this.

Well, it looks like this being a harem is already established fact, so I'll accept that aspect of this story once it develops. The narrator himself mentioned that this is a story about "the Campione and his women".

Still hoping that ecchi fanservice doesn't come to overwhelm the other elements of the show, though. Things seem rushed enough as it is without ecchi taking away a bigger slice of screentime.
Oct 4, 2012 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
Haha this episode was a lot better than the first one!

This is my first time seeing powers like this, should be pretty interesting. =p
Dec 18, 2012 12:04 AM

Sep 2012
That was interesting but it did seemed like it was rushed.
Dec 21, 2012 12:09 PM

May 2012
Damn amazing pace, long time that I've seen this good of a pace in an anime! Great episode once more really getting good started with developing the story! Love it so far! Op & Ed are wonderful as well!
Feb 19, 2013 8:21 PM

Oct 2012
As much legitimate criticism I could level at the show, I still had a stupid grin on my face while watching it. I think that speaks for itself.
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Jun 18, 2013 6:46 AM

Nov 2009
This seems decent so far, although it does feel like it is being rushed a bit and they are not really explaining the powers.
Jul 12, 2013 2:36 AM
Jun 2013
Seems okay but it's a bit rushed.
Oct 14, 2013 11:14 AM
May 2013
Erica is an interesting character.
haydnwright said:
they are not really explaining the powers.
Nov 3, 2013 8:57 PM

Jan 2008
It was better then the first episode still not a fav yet but there is still 11 more episodes to go before i make my final decision on this anime though.
Feb 26, 2014 7:25 AM

Oct 2012
Sleeping Erica...NICE
Erica sure is freakin' bold and that cute imouto can't wait to see more of her. Kusanagi got the wrong girl for the running then Erica appears from nowhere like a ninja. Back in Italy and a test of strength ! Like his avatar power can't wait to see them all.
Apr 3, 2014 5:06 PM

Sep 2009
Well.....that escalated quickly......
Aug 29, 2014 7:53 AM
Oct 2011
Maurox said:
Is it just me, or is Godou an idiot?

I mean, I get protagonists who are not interested in the opposite sex, who don't care about girls and all... But a beautiful girl just jumps into his bed, saying she loves him, and he gets angry at her and tells her to put some clothes on and get out? And gets angry "because she's ruined his relationship with his sister"? This guy is a siscon or what?

And yeah, I apply generic harem romcom logic here.
Also if he did give in it would be married with children before he is 20 and his entire, mortal, lifespan, planned out for him already. Godou has no problem returning the favor. However he wants to takes things at his own pace and is aware that if he gives Erica an inch she will take a mile.

About Erica personality change seeming abrupt, a lot of that is probably do the skipped time period. Keep in mind that when she first met him she thought he was an incompetent buffoon, however she has since come to realize that he is both smart and caring and that has changed her perspective on him.

Finally about destroying the coliseum, the problem is the boar can only target large objects, Godou found a workaround by targeting the coliseum which was behind Erica. He fully intended to put it away afterwards, but it did not want to listen to him.
animaliaAug 29, 2014 8:12 AM
Oct 3, 2014 4:59 PM

Apr 2011
Maurox said:

I mean, I get protagonists who are not interested in the opposite sex, who don't care about girls and all... But a beautiful girl just jumps into his bed, saying she loves him, and he gets angry at her and tells her to put some clothes on and get out? And gets angry "because she's ruined his relationship with his sister"? This guy is a siscon or what?

I fully agree with you ... 'heroes' like this one just disgust me. I can't even live vicariously through them because they won't show any fucking balls! This guy may be the wet blanket that messes up the series for me.
Apr 16, 2015 10:59 PM
Nov 2014
lol at the classroom scene when one kid said "Hot Italian chick, we don't even have her in an anime!" guess you do now
Jan 23, 2016 3:14 PM

Apr 2013
Erica got a lot more likable this episode, I'm glad she's not the typical tsundere anymore. The protagonist of course is once again an idiot.
Mar 19, 2016 6:07 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Wew, I don't even know who Erica is anymore.
MistyBlueMar 19, 2016 6:13 PM
Jul 6, 2016 8:03 PM

Jan 2013
Nice Romance Progression already.
Nov 9, 2016 6:32 AM

Sep 2015
That was a quick insta love from Erica... But dam things are getting interesting.
Sep 24, 2017 10:05 PM

Jul 2009
Kinda disappointed we went back to your typical high school setting this episode :( Erica declaring herself like that was pretty funny though XD Yes she sure fell in love fast, but at least she's forward about it and wants things to happen ;P Seems we have two more girls introduced, Yuri and the blue-haired one at the end of the episode. The fight against Erica was fun to watch, and we learn more about his powers too. I wonder why the other Campione didn't have as many powers as Godou? I guess maybe they didn't steal from Ve... the guy with the long name with 10 avatars or something? Though I thought they said they just didn't have as many avatars ... oh well. The girl in Italy with the owls - I recognized Tsukiko from Hentai Ouji right away lol XD The OP was quite enjoyable, I guess last episode's ED really was the ED after all. Either way, I hope we get less high school life and more about gods and magic :P
Aug 10, 2019 1:48 PM

Sep 2012
Blind_Guardian said:
Maurox said:

I fully agree with you ... 'heroes' like this one just disgust me. I can't even live vicariously through them because they won't show any fucking balls! This guy may be the wet blanket that messes up the series for me.

most ppl like innocent mc's like this 😆

can't say i like but don't hate it neither, i just don't mind

animalia said:
Maurox said:

Also if he did give in it would be married with children before he is 20 and his entire, mortal, lifespan, planned out for him already. Godou has no problem returning the favor. However he wants to takes things at his own pace and is aware that if he gives Erica an inch she will take a mile.

About Erica personality change seeming abrupt, a lot of that is probably do the skipped time period. Keep in mind that when she first met him she thought he was an incompetent buffoon, however she has since come to realize that he is both smart and caring and that has changed her perspective on him.

Finally about destroying the coliseum, the problem is the boar can only target large objects, Godou found a workaround by targeting the coliseum which was behind Erica. He fully intended to put it away afterwards, but it did not want to listen to him.

+1
Sugram22Aug 10, 2019 1:53 PM
Apr 14, 2020 5:00 AM
Jan 2018
Sugram22 said:
Blind_Guardian said:

most ppl like innocent mc's like this 😆

can't say i like but don't hate it neither, i just don't mind

This is also one of those series / genre where the relationships progress and advance far beyond the Anime and the series no doubt will most likely have ended with them doing it
May 19, 2020 5:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Not gonna lie this episode was painful to watch, the boar thing is totally fucked up, at least the girl is kinda cute even if it's cliché
Aug 8, 2021 2:33 PM
Jul 2021
Dude this MC is pissing me off already so bad. Ohh no a beautiful girl kissed me, and now wants to be with me and sleeps naked next to me, SOOO Horrible let me run and cry and bitch and moan. Can they EVER make a MC who behaves like an ACTUAL Man that isn't a pervert.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2012

82 by Vindicater »»
Apr 15, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.