Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2012 7:09 PM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was great to see Naho finally pick up her courage (with a little help from Suwa and the others) and talk with Kakeru about what she was feeling. Lol it doesn't look like she realizes who Kakeru was talking about though >_>. And I wonder how crap Suwa must be feeling since he said he had always dreamed about being together with Naho in the future.
Jul 9, 2012 5:27 AM

Aug 2010
I really am in love with this series!!! It's one of those that makes me feel like I can predict the ending, but at the same time... I can't? I'm wishing for a happy ending but expecting a bittersweet one. (like any other super good mangas, I want to read the end but at the same time I dont want the series to end!) Suwa is definitely a good guy, and I can't wait to see the development between the three of them... Naho, Kakeru and Suwa. and I knowwwww that part killed me! the "its always been a dream being together with Naho". D:
Jul 10, 2012 11:23 PM

Apr 2012
Just found and is up to date with this series. It's really aggravating at times to see Naho run away from what she's supposed to do.. it's quite a load off when she finally pulls through though. Kakeru is so sweet, I'm glad that he's decided to break up with that nasty girl. I have high hopes for this series. :D It's quite the tearjerker.
Jul 12, 2012 8:32 AM

Apr 2012
Wow. Thank god for double releases. I think we know who Kakeru is referring to. :)))

Since the past changes, the future changes too right? I wonder what would happen and how long this manga will last. The art is just one of the things that really get me going. The love triangle is cliche, but it's inevitable in this series.

This manga is def. on one of my favorites

Next month, come faster please.

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Jul 12, 2012 4:47 PM

Jun 2008
I LOVE Kakeru but the problem is I also LOVE Suwa. And Naho has a baby with Suwa...if she starts dating Kakeru (has huge chances to happen) she will change the future, and he wont die and probably he will be the one marrying her...
I dont want Kakeru to die, but I dont want Naho to lose the future she built with Suwa and their baby!!!!
T___________________T
Damn, what a cliffhanger!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 14, 2012 9:33 AM

Aug 2011
I absolutely love this manga! I just really adore Kakeru and Naho's relationship together, but it aggravated me whenever she would run away from Kakeru, especially since the letter specifically told her not to. But when she finally faces the problems, the outcome is wonderful.
Jul 21, 2012 9:02 AM
Mar 2012
<font><font>Orulyon</font></font> said:
I LOVE Kakeru but the problem is I also LOVE Suwa. And Naho has a baby with Suwa...if she starts dating Kakeru (has huge chances to happen) she will change the future, and he wont die and probably he will be the one marrying her...
I dont want Kakeru to die, but I dont want Naho to lose the future she built with Suwa and their baby!!!!
T___________________T

I agree with you. I like Suwa more then Kakeru, so I don't want to future Naho and Suwa will change and I want to Kakeru lived
Jul 27, 2012 8:56 AM

Jan 2010
This manga is really amazing so far. It gives of a bittersweet feeling while the actual acts seem so nonchalant.
Aug 2, 2012 12:31 AM

Jun 2009
I am pretty sure this manga will left me in TEARS very soon. I think it's really heartbreaking seeing her actual life in the future, the family Naho has now and everything she regrets ;A;

I'm still not sure if I want Naho to end up with Kakeru (they look so cute together tbh but I need to see more development D: ), but I am 100% sure I don't want him to die :(
Aug 12, 2012 12:18 AM

Aug 2010
Ah, I'm enjoying this too much. c:
But I was so relieved when Suwa stopped Naho...
<3

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Aug 14, 2012 11:58 AM

Sep 2009
Now I wonder, maybe it's not only Naho who has received a letter from the future.In some moments, it looks like everyone, not only Naho is trying her best to help Kakeru. Especially, when Suwa told Naho not to run away. Ueda's jealousy is a bit annoying,you can't control the whole life of the person you love.It's good to see that Kakeru wants to break up with her.

agata0707 said:
<font><font>Orulyon</font></font> said:
T___________________T

I agree with you. I like Suwa more then Kakeru, so I don't want to future Naho and Suwa will change and I want to Kakeru lived

Naho and Kakeru may become a couple for a while and break up. That would be a perfect chance for Suwa. After all, Naho isn't the only girl in Orange, so there are more possible pairings.
KawashimaAug 15, 2012 8:48 AM

Polscy fani, łączcie się^^"
Aug 23, 2012 12:09 AM

Aug 2010
Things are sure getting intense! As mentioned by others, I can somehow predict what is going to happen and yet I can't.. And I think that's what makes this series interesting. The mystery around Kakeru (and his death and the effects of his death on the group's friendships) has also drew my interest in this series. I love the chemistry between Naho and Kakeru (so far). Though I think Suwa is also a great guy, I also want Naho to be with Kakeru (but I will feel sad for Suwa too)! I also like the friendships between the people in the group (like how the other two girls help Naho).

This series has the potential to be a great one, I just hope it won't be one of those series that start out as great and promising and ends up to be a disappointment!
Sep 13, 2012 11:35 PM

Jun 2010
I still wonder how the future Naho sent that letter to her past self...
Nov 2, 2012 9:03 AM

Nov 2007
Orulyon said:
T___________________T

Exactly my thoughts about this! waaaaaa~ I also Love SUWA. Shames!
AND AND. I love those two girls! Bwahaha. :D friends like that? SukiSukiSuki! :D
Nov 26, 2012 12:31 PM

Nov 2009
I want Kakeru to end up w/ her... and preferably not die... however at the same time I think that both him and Naho are just too stupid... I dunno but it's sad that this drama probably is going to lead to his suicide.
May 2, 2013 5:57 PM

Dec 2010
Naho really annoyed me a lot in the beginning of the chapter, but I guess that it's just in her character to act like this. On the other side, Ueda was frustrating.

It's good to see that Naho's actions succeed to change the futute.
May 18, 2013 12:15 AM

Aug 2011
This almost feels like the future Naho is trying to get herself from 10 years ago to get together with Kakeru. I know it's to get rid of her regrets, but wouldn't that also prevent her from marrying Suwa? Kind of leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling since I like Suwa better.
Aug 6, 2013 11:35 PM

Nov 2011
I definitely feel sorry more and more for Naho now because she is standing on the sidelines watching Kakeru and that other girl..

Otherwise, dat drama and regarding that final panel, I think it might be Naho herself.
Aug 7, 2013 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
Complexity said:
This almost feels like the future Naho is trying to get herself from 10 years ago to get together with Kakeru. I know it's to get rid of her regrets, but wouldn't that also prevent her from marrying Suwa? Kind of leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling since I like Suwa better.

I know, I'm getting the same feeling as well, I know that she wants Kakeru to live, but does she not like being married to Suwa? I really hope that is not what she's thinking.
Sep 22, 2013 2:39 PM

Sep 2011
I am glad she is starting to get through to him and change her own shy behaviors.
Aug 17, 2014 2:39 PM

May 2012
Good thing she finally got the courage to talk to Kakeru. All thanks to your future husband Suwa!!! Hhaaha.
Oct 11, 2014 3:40 AM

Sep 2013
Yea blablabla nice to see her showing her emotions blablabla. Go Suwa, go.
Jan 15, 2015 10:32 PM

Jan 2014
Hmm.. Everyone's nice in this manga. Except for Ueda. haha
Anyway.. that will probably make this even more tragic...
Sep 4, 2015 12:50 PM

Nov 2012
Naho is kinda dense in not knowing who Kakeru likes.

It's really aggravates me whenever Naho runs away from Kakeru especially since the letters told her not to.

Not sure who I want her to end up with just yet,Suwa is a nice guy but want to see Kakeru live and slightly like him better.
Jun 18, 2016 8:11 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
The nice thing about this manga series for me is that the group of friends seems cohesive at this point with different personalities. They aren't sugary tight....but they will defend each other and help out when needed. It's a bit of drama but not a nail biting one .......so far....lol.
Jul 15, 2016 3:15 PM

Feb 2013
This is super bittersweet because Suwa is a nice guy but I like Kakeru better. I mean, either way someone's gonna get their heart broken so, yeah.
Feb 2, 2018 2:11 PM

Feb 2015
It's so frustrating to see her not do what she's supposed to, but at the same time it feels so satisfying when she finally does. Looking forward to reading the next volume.
Apr 30, 2018 12:06 PM

Sep 2017
In case you didn't know it already, Ueda is kind of a eyesore.

But I really admire Suwa. He may not be getting Naho even though he may be in love with her(and trust me, he does.), but what he did was real impressive. I hope he gets his happy end too.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 17, 2022 7:58 AM

Aug 2022
I'm happy Kakeru is considering the breakup and that what she does helps. And that it sort of works. But she is very annoying with that shy attitude. I hope she manages to mature under pressure and grow up.

More topics from this board

» Does the anime and movie cover it all ?

xnub - Aug 13, 2023

1 by ixaa »»
Aug 14, 2023 1:08 AM

Poll: » Orange Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

12 by Frog_blue »»
Feb 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Haru-iro Astronaut Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

6 by Tsunamii_ »»
Jan 6, 2023 3:20 AM

» orange rerelease

Gieog_ - Jan 27, 2022

8 by Smashdevil »»
Jan 4, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Orange Chapter 3 Discussion

ZeroZx - Jul 8, 2012

21 by Tsunamii_ »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.