Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 9, 2012 1:47 AM
Mar 2010
Kerozinn said:
they really have to pick up the pace or they will never be finished with the anime in 25 episodes. im at manga chapter 112 atm and sooooo much will happen..they have to start skipping stuff or even a whole match (where they dont play themselfes)

only 11 eps left

you can't expect 25 episodes to cover the winter cup. My guess is that there'll be a season 2. Cuz fans won't like it if things are skipped. :/ I wouldn't. I'd rather have a slow and steady anime which ends...say before the Winter Cup begins?

Then have a season 2. And given how KuroBas' DVDs and BDs rankings skyrocketed to like 55th place and character songs selling like crazy and whatnot, I.G would be stupid to not give a second season to this cash cow.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 9, 2012 10:04 AM

May 2010
phoenixalia said:
Kerozinn said:
they really have to pick up the pace or they will never be finished with the anime in 25 episodes. im at manga chapter 112 atm and sooooo much will happen..they have to start skipping stuff or even a whole match (where they dont play themselfes)

only 11 eps left

you can't expect 25 episodes to cover the winter cup. My guess is that there'll be a season 2. Cuz fans won't like it if things are skipped. :/ I wouldn't. I'd rather have a slow and steady anime which ends...say before the Winter Cup begins?

Then have a season 2. And given how KuroBas' DVDs and BDs rankings skyrocketed to like 55th place and character songs selling like crazy and whatnot, I.G would be stupid to not give a second season to this cash cow.

i sooo hope that u are right cause i absolutely love the manga and the anime.im in chapter 141 atm and this must definetly be a 2 season anime.
Jul 9, 2012 10:31 AM

Jan 2011
This episode made me realize how much I love Takao and Kasamatsu
Jul 9, 2012 3:26 PM

Jul 2009
I don't like the new OP or ED as much as the first ones but the animation is pretty awesome in it XD Maybe we'll be introduced to the final two GOM members as well? :O
Well I LOVED this episode. Absolutely hilarious first part in the restaurant, building up suspense about Aomine and such. Also that dog wtf lol XD Plus hinting about the middle school past ... ah, I want to know more about that! D;
Momoi fanservice, well :P So Aomine's playing style has changed, but from what I've heard so far he DOES seem kind of like Kagami. Although he owned him in that "game", but Kagami's hurt I guess, but still :P He's actually quite cool, I wasn't expecting to like him this much XD Momoi's voice is kinda annoying though :S
Eh, well, lots more time spent on the "past" which I'm always interested in, and again the thing about the shadow/light. Seems like Aomine used to be a pretty good duo with Kuroko. Kagami seems awfully suspiciously like a replacement ... durhurhurhur OK I'll stop
Jul 10, 2012 2:26 AM

Jun 2010
ahmed_great2005 said:
The new ending song sounded a bit like wired life from the start but it gradually changed its tone,its good~~ the same goes for the opening song.Aomine will be a awesome character imo.

Haha it DOES sound like Wired Life! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Anyone notice the new ED is sung by Takao's seiyuu? :3

I actually love the new OP and ED (especially the ED). I prefer Can Do but I still like the new one just as much (it took a bit to get used to, I'll admit).

This episode was just full of cuteness. Tetsuya #2 was just adorable. The okinomiyaki scene was pure gold, even funnier than it was in the manga. Aomine's a friggin' badass as always. And guys, stop bashing Momoi .__." she's actually a sweet character with… admittedly abnormally large boobs…

"Your light is dim" was just as epic as I thought it would be…

However, the shining moment for me was the showing of Akashi's face!!!!! (Of course Atsushi and Kiyoshi too but Akashi's special) KYAA~ I squealed so loud at the ending with him… :D Kamiya Hiroshi as Akashi too? Ah jeez, they make him too awesome~ Hope he appears soon for real ^^" Although, it feels unlikely considering the pace right now…

Fabulous episode, can't stop thinking about it. Eyecatcher at the end was pure awesomeness (AoKuro!!)

Kerozinn said:
phoenixalia said:
Kerozinn said:

only 11 eps left

i sooo hope that u are right cause i absolutely love the manga and the anime.im in chapter 141 atm and this must definetly be a 2 season anime.

I agree with this… I hope they don't try to cram the Winter Cup in because it just wouldn't work. Even at chapter 172 the quarter finals aren't over and there's no way the manga will even be finished with the winter cup by the ending of the anime. The producers would be stupid not to continue it, with it being so popular.

So I'm hoping second season *crosses fingers* Pleaaase~
Kirei-naJul 10, 2012 2:29 AM
Jul 10, 2012 6:54 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode, it made me laugh out loud a couple of times. The Momoi fan service was nice, she's cute.
Jul 11, 2012 12:00 AM

Apr 2011
New OP good but I prefer the previous one...I love the ED btw!

As for the episode:
LOL XDDDD

Restaurant scene, No 2(omn he was so cute with Kuroko *__*), Kagami don't like the dog XDD, Momoi(hmm, not much to say for her, so I am going to wait and see) and Aomine :D....
Jul 11, 2012 12:12 PM

Sep 2009
This was definitely the best episode ever. the restaurant scene never ceases to amuse me.

I'm not sure about the new songs, but the animation in the new OP and ED. *u* So much Akashi I don't even. Kagami looks rather deformed in that one scene in the ED though. His face just seems so round. The art definitely didn't seem too consistent in neither the OP nor the ED. xP
Jul 11, 2012 7:34 PM

May 2011
3 names...

- Satsuki Momoi (obvious reasons ^^)
- Sawabe Junichi!!!
- NAKAI KAZUYA!!!!

Oh man, Kuroko No Basket`s Seiyuu line up sure levelled up for season 2. They got 2 of my top 4 male Seiyuu`s in it just like that.
--

Any way, the post-game episodes are definitely my favourite of the series. I like the comedy, celebrations, conversations, character development and `enemies becoming friends`aspect. Just like Kise, I like Midorima`s character a lot more now after he lost. I hope they appear on screen often.

Aomine, the only thing really going for him right now is his voice actor. Though, his past relationship with Kuroko was interesting and he seems to have some sort of psychological problem. Well, since he`s got Momoi around, it can`t be that bad.

I`m far more interested in the red-haired player from GoM, he seems like he`ll be the final one to appear, and for good reason.
--

Kagami will definitely strike back when he`s at 100%. With Kuroko of course. (I literally died of laughter with his dog-phobia scenes, LoL)
Kayaba-Jul 11, 2012 7:41 PM
Jul 12, 2012 12:00 AM
Mar 2010
xxSaspra said:
Kagami looks rather deformed in that one scene in the ED though. His face just seems so round. The art definitely didn't seem too consistent in neither the OP nor the ED. xP

That's cuz that was when he was a kid. Really, its true.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 12, 2012 6:09 AM

Jan 2011
Nice episode, Kagami is pushing himself even though he hasn't recovered yet.
The new OP and ED are ok, I don't like any of the OP/ED's in this show (so far?).
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 12, 2012 10:42 AM

Jul 2012
I particularly did like the first OP too. But i didn't say the new OP is bad.
And about the whole scene in this episode, I love it! Funny and Interesting! Especially when Sakurai say "I'm sorry, i'm alive". That's funny! XD

Btw, did anyone realise that Tetsuya #2 didn't like/avoid Momoi? Why?
Jul 12, 2012 10:53 AM
Mar 2010
fisukisuki said:
Btw, did anyone realise that Tetsuya #2 didn't like/avoid Momoi? Why?

this didn't happen in the manga so I dunno either.

possibilities:
1.The Producers don't like Momoi.
2.The producers think that she will be a threat to their DVD sales thinking fujoshi(yes, fujoshi dig this show) will only want male fanservice.
3. Nigou(tetsuya #2) knows that I am kuroko's waifu and is telling momoi to buzz off and not to steal my man. :P

sorry, sorry I'll stop now.
Jul 12, 2012 12:16 PM

Jun 2008
Wait, he has the bright light? Well if this guy is the best from the miracle guys then what is the next guy gonna be? I thought they would have left the best to introduce at the end.

So this time the us guys had something to look at too. New girl has quite the fanservice body but i like Riko more to be honest.
Some pics for the guys:
The power of boobs.

Lol fixing the swimsuit, the best way to show some ass.

Riko's cute small chest.

And two compilations:

Jul 14, 2012 11:25 AM

Oct 2010
Anyone else noticed the ending card? It is very similar to the one in the end of episode 1.

Momoi seems to be a nice person, at least her nature isn't as twisted as the Generation of Miracles.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Jul 16, 2012 2:33 PM
May 2012
Well...
I prefered the old opening, but this one if also good...the shots in this one are more exciting....
I think the old ending was better though...

I lold at Kuroko dropping Kagami because he was heavy.

how all of them had to eat at the same restaurant was hilarious.

Kise: "Yesterday's enemy today's friend"...Midori: "I just lost to him today" lol

I was rofling with Kagami and the dog and when Kuroko was holding the dog and chasing him.

When Kuroko died in the pool...I died laughing
Jul 18, 2012 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
Nothing too special about this episode. Dog was pretty cute though. Although, I can understand Kagami's discomfort with dogs. I don't like them myself and they terrify me when they bark, but this dog was cute. Episode was okay. And, personally, I find the way the mangaka draws girl is quite unattractive. Well, their face at least. And, I hate the way Momoi's voice sounds. It just makes her seem extremely.... what's the word? Stupid? I don't know, but her voice gives off that impression to me. Although, the more I listen to it, the less it bothers me, so I'll probably get over it in a couple of episodes.

I think the new opening is okay, but it's pretty forgettable. The ending is also just okay with me. Won't bother with remembering this one though.

I found that I really liked it when the dog wouldn't let Momoi pet him during the pool scene. I'm not sure why. Altogether, I'd give this episode a 3/5. But, a question I have to ask is that why is it that every time a female with small breasts sees a female with big and/or bigger breasts, she instantly feels jealous or insecure? I hate it when that happens in anime and manga.
Jul 19, 2012 6:43 PM

Apr 2008
Oh my god funniest episode so far....Riko with the puppy and then Kuroko chasing Kagami with the dog around made me laugh so hard.
Jul 20, 2012 3:30 AM

Dec 2011
Ohh, so great episode! I liked 1st opening more than the new one, but ED is awesome in many ways!
Lol'd hard when Kuroko was chasing Kagami with the puppy. His face was priceless x3
Seems like Aomine is getting serious; can't wait to see the match!
Jul 20, 2012 9:55 AM

Oct 2010
iniwhi said:
Nothing too special about this episode. Dog was pretty cute though. Although, I can understand Kagami's discomfort with dogs. I don't like them myself and they terrify me when they bark, but this dog was cute. Episode was okay. And, personally, I find the way the mangaka draws girl is quite unattractive. Well, their face at least. And, I hate the way Momoi's voice sounds. It just makes her seem extremely.... what's the word? Stupid? I don't know, but her voice gives off that impression to me. Although, the more I listen to it, the less it bothers me, so I'll probably get over it in a couple of episodes.

I think the new opening is okay, but it's pretty forgettable. The ending is also just okay with me. Won't bother with remembering this one though.

I found that I really liked it when the dog wouldn't let Momoi pet him during the pool scene. I'm not sure why. Altogether, I'd give this episode a 3/5. But, a question I have to ask is that why is it that every time a female with small breasts sees a female with big and/or bigger breasts, she instantly feels jealous or insecure? I hate it when that happens in anime and manga.

I think Momoi isn't very cute if compared to other anime girls, but on the bright side, her face is more proportional. No over-sized eyes, no over-sparkle. Just plain cuteness. Oh and her character is supposed to be bubbly and innocent anyway, hence that voice and 'stupidity'. Though that image will crumble away in a few episodes.

Another speculation would be that the mangaka can't draw women that well when he first draw Momoi, then he keeps getting better until he could draw Alex.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Aug 14, 2012 12:07 PM

Aug 2008
Funniet episode I have seen in this series!! They took a break from the seriousness and dang all dat fanservice!! I'm really liking Momoi. Especially her voice~

My favorite has to be all the scenes where Midorimacchi was in.. Maybe I am biased but hahaha I can really see his bitterness in this ep. :))) I also like the scenes with the dog. CUTENESS OVERLOAD
Sep 8, 2012 3:56 PM

Nov 2011
I love these new characters especially Aomine with his badass attitude.

That new girl sort of looks like her.
Sep 20, 2012 7:35 AM

Feb 2008
Oh Momoi you slut. Aomine is a douche.

I don't like the new opening.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 16, 2012 9:28 AM

Apr 2007
That was such a hilarious episode! I love this show so much~~

I thought I wouldn't like Aomine, but he seems ok so far. Here's hoping he doesn't annoy me :I
Nov 29, 2012 5:10 PM

Sep 2011
DAT NEW CHICK!

Also, I prefer the old opening because it contains a lot of Kuroko's badass' passing.

Dec 28, 2012 6:29 PM

Aug 2011
This episode was so funny. No. 2 is such a cute dog. I need to buy one of those asap. xD
I didn't mind the fanservice. The two girls looked very cute, but I prefer Riko to Momoi.
Feb 14, 2013 6:40 AM
Jul 2018

OMG. If Kagami will play against Aomine, he will lose. :c
I love how Kagami can't stand dogs. Especially when Kuroko chase him. HAHA.
Feb 14, 2013 7:28 PM

Nov 2012
A new OP that fast? D: I want the old one back.

Kuroko & Momoi's little 'meeting' was adorable.
May 6, 2013 12:46 PM

Jun 2012
Hm. Momoi. I am not sure how I feel about her. Visually, she's very cute, and her animations are cute.

But I dunno. She just irritates me. Hopefully she'll grow on me in future episodes, but idk. I'm trying really hard to like her, but honestly, you can't force something like that.

Take any food. Some people will like it, and others won't, and you can't force them to like it. You can force them to SAY they like it (maybe), but that's probably a lie.

Also, peoples' tastes change over time, and they may grow to like a food they hated.

TL;DR

soooo... in the end, if you like Momoi, great. If you don't like Momoi, great. But you can't tell someone to like Momoi just because you like her, and you can't tell someone not to like Momoi just because you don't.

I do like how Momoi and Kuroko look together, though. Makes me think of cotton candy, and I like food.
GinshikaMay 6, 2013 1:27 PM
May 9, 2013 5:28 PM

Apr 2013
This new character Aomine looks dangerous but at the same time too overconfident.

And btw nice variety of colors

May 12, 2013 4:21 PM

Dec 2009
Not a new fan of the new OP and ED, but I take this as a sign it will get more serious.

ALSO MOMOI
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 7, 2013 2:02 PM

May 2013
Momoi is kawaii C: !!
Another good episode , but almost nothing happened its more likely a introduction and maybe explanation for whats going to happen :c
Jul 22, 2013 6:09 PM

May 2013
Momoi-chan is really cute... ;P

Pocchi doesn't like her though, haha. Neither does Riko-chan.
Aug 17, 2013 8:23 AM

Aug 2011
Oh!!! This is getting good! I've been waiting for Aomine's appearance. I heard so much about his character from other fans and he did not disappoint.

I'm with Riko and Poochi, in regard to Momoi. Unless she can produce more than fanservice, I won't take her character seriously,
Oct 18, 2013 11:24 PM

Jan 2013
Nice episode, some of it is a bit silly, but it works.
The full generation of miracles seems ridiculously strong.
They should get back together fly to america and play in the NBA.
Nov 9, 2013 10:40 PM

May 2013
Loved this episode !!!!!!
lol @ kuroko chasing after kagami with a dog
the second half of the episode was epic as hell and the animation was so awesome i must find a gif of the kgami vs aomine
Nov 21, 2013 1:31 PM

Feb 2011
Loved the restaurant and dog part in the manga, it's hilarious in the anime too. xD They did the Tetsu #2 part a bit different so that threw me off, not too bad. We'll see if they complete it in the next episode?

Poor Sakurai~ "You're sorry for being alive?"

Lovely end card, nice contrast to the one with Kagami/Kuroko.
眠れないのは君のせい
Mar 18, 2014 7:38 AM

Apr 2013
Re-watching the series makes me realize this will be an all-time favorite of mine

Comic relief episode after all the adrenaline from the last few matches. Dat fan-service too :P
Apr 17, 2014 3:18 AM

Dec 2008
dat BL fangirl fanservice at the en though
May 29, 2014 11:42 PM

Jun 2012
Dat Momoi.
Aug 7, 2014 5:29 AM

Apr 2010
Oh my Aomine makes an appearance, seems like a jerk to me. . .
Oct 5, 2014 9:38 AM

Aug 2014
Aomine has something incredible than Kagami doesn't have yet and don't if he can learn it...
But in conclusion it's an interesting episode.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 18, 2014 10:25 PM
Dec 28, 2014 6:15 AM

Jan 2014
I like that manager! She's hawt!
And Aomine is hawt too. OMG
Jan 29, 2015 10:06 PM

May 2013
New OP's okay. I guess the ED's okay too.
"That table is ridiculous." You said it! Damn, awkward table.

Aww, Kuroko found a dog! <3 And it's named Tetsuya Number 2. Dat Coach.
Lol, Kagami can't handle dogs.

Momoi is finally introduced and everyone is jealous because of her.
Meanwhile, Aomine challenges Kagami and shows off.
Hmm, apparently Aomine is very similar to Kagami, in terms of teamwork with Kuroko.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 7, 2015 2:31 PM

Jul 2014
I WONDER IF HYUGA IS GOING OUT WITH RIKO?! SO CUTE!
Mar 7, 2015 2:39 PM

Dec 2013
JessicasamaXP said:
I WONDER IF HYUGA IS GOING OUT WITH RIKO?! SO CUTE!
Student x teacher? lol
Apr 27, 2015 9:50 PM

Nov 2014
Great episode! Omg it was such a hilarious one too. Between the super awkward table, Kagami being terrified of dogs, Kuroko chasing Kagami with the dog, and everyone's reactions to Satsuki loving Kuroko. xD

Aomine facing Kagami in a 1v1, but poor Kagami's still worn out from the last two games. Can't wait to see Seiren vs. Aomine's team!
May 23, 2015 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
I'm enjoying this series a lot more than I was anticipating to. Momoi's first appearance to the team was epic, and I love her talk with Kuroko at the pool. :3

The 2nd opening and ending are meh for me.
Jun 29, 2015 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, Aomine is op.
Like the new ending, but the opening.... no so much...
Anyway, Kagami got crushed by Aomine and Momoi made an apearance; Oh, and the first part of the episode was so funny aahhahhahaha.
Looking forward to the next games. Is Aomine's team the next team they will face? Hope not, cause Kagami ain't ready for that....
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.