Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2012 12:43 AM
Sep 2011
Oh god, the climax... it was simply perfect, intense and thrilling. I really need to purchase the BGM of this show.
Jul 6, 2012 12:46 AM

Aug 2010
I'm going to wait for the next episode. I don't think this is going to be the happy reunion I've been waiting for.
Jul 6, 2012 12:47 AM

Nov 2011
prismheart said:
I'm going to wait for the next episode. I don't think this is going to be the happy reunion I've been waiting for.

Same although she looks somewhat happy in the preview ;)
Jul 6, 2012 1:22 AM

May 2012
OH MY GAWD ! ....did that just happen???! It took 12 episodes but did that really just happen ??

Eureka's back!!+plus the orginal nirvash +the gekko state ship!! *eyes tear up*

DAMN CLIFFHANGERS ....* going to invent a time machine =w=*

I don't even care about naru-whats-her-face anymore but she seems important >.>

Jul 6, 2012 1:25 AM

Oct 2008
LadyFujoshi said:
OH MY GAWD ! ....did that just happen???! It took 12 episodes but did that really just happen ??

Eureka's back!!+plus the orginal nirvash +the gekko state ship!! *eyes tear up*

DAMN CLIFFHANGERS ....* going to invent a time machine =w=*

I don't even care about naru-whats-her-face anymore but she seems important >.>

It's likely that the sole reason this happened was because of Naru's desire to make Ao happy.
Jul 6, 2012 1:36 AM

Jan 2011
What the fuck is going on! i know people being talking about another world so that seems to be the case now on top of that Both the Geko and an *Eureka?* are back, since last week i've been enjoying this alot more.

gonna have to wait till we find out more about this Johansson guy since he seems to know alot about this world
Jul 6, 2012 1:36 AM
Jun 2012
So... Naru disappeared within a Coral Scub and then, few moments later - Eureka emerges from a Scub along original Nirvash and Gekko. It's pretty obiovous that's not the same Eureka, altough she doesn't appear to be fake either. Her appearence matches the profile (like in the preview - a bit eccentricity, but still lovely)

What is going to happen next? AO knows the truth, he was lied all the time. He's got Eureka back and Gekko (wondering if he'll run away from GE for a while, just like Renton did). Oh my god... again, WHOLE week... just to get a few answers and even more questions!!

Oh, and this Eureka is truly pregnant... she might be pregnant with AO. I hate all these time-paradoxes...

jimjameswhatever said:
yeahhhh so eureka is young again so it must be from another universe, or from another time.

Sakuya wasn't aging, the same applies to Eureka I believe.
Jul 6, 2012 1:49 AM

May 2010
I DON"T BELIEVE IT EUREKA IS BACK !!
Jul 6, 2012 2:34 AM

Jan 2011
HOLY SHIT!!! this was the episode I was waiting for!!!

I don't think that is the Eureka we all know. Could be wrong and I would be shocked if she is but won't know until next episode.
Jul 6, 2012 2:39 AM
Jul 2012
it does look like eureka is pregnant because of the bulge in her stomach. and she seems way more perky lol.
Jul 6, 2012 2:50 AM
Jul 2012
As happy as i am and i am happy as holy hell! Im confused as hell
Jul 6, 2012 2:50 AM

Sep 2009
Well things just got a lot more interesting! Looking forward to what happens next.

If there are two worlds I hope Ao goes to the other one. I don't like the one he's in now...

benetnasch said:
As happy as i am and i am happy as holy hell! Im confused as hell
Yeah I'm a bit confused as well. I pray that this will all tie together nicely at least by the end. Hopefully the show only gets better from here.
Jul 6, 2012 3:01 AM

Mar 2011
Hey remember dialogue with Truth ?
INTERPLANETARY WAR !

I think Truth want to launch tactical missile (nuclear bomb ofc) in one of planets to begin real war.
What do you think about it ?

Btw. WHERE IS MY RENTON !
MiLTeKJul 6, 2012 3:05 AM
Jul 6, 2012 3:05 AM
Apr 2011
Naru is a slut
Confirmed not dream
Jul 6, 2012 3:16 AM
Aug 2010
Onii said:
Naru is a slut
Confirmed not dream

i hope naru only plays some important role here and doesnt end up being AO's love or something... So far this show really does lack romance compared to S1 so it would kinda be better if it stays that way ? and ends up having a family reunion ending lol
Jul 6, 2012 3:22 AM

Mar 2011
One of the best ep so far and Gekko,Type 0 and Eureka is back yee.
Jul 6, 2012 3:22 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
EUREKA!!! W00000000000hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! now only if renton would show up also it would be god damn epic!!

Since series started i didnt enjoy it much -.- .. compared to orignal i loved alot...

Mby cuz of characters?

BUt yah EUREKA IS BACK!!! DAmn now im loving series xD
DesolatePsycheJul 6, 2012 3:25 AM
Jul 6, 2012 3:26 AM

Jun 2012
Oh my, wow, just wow!
As AO was falling into the scub & you saw the ship I was thinking 'that can't be the Gekko can it?' then it was :O

Can't wait for episode 13, best episode of E7AO yet in my opinion.

They didn't add anything onto last weeks episode though, when they were on about Elena, would have liked to know a bit more about her back story, if she was Anemone's child or not :P

But if this Eureka is from the past & is pregnant with AO, would explain why she doesn't know him but knows his hair colour, that would be interesting!
I hope it is the real Eureka and not an illusion or whatever though.
Jul 6, 2012 3:31 AM
Jun 2011
she is not the real eureka
Jul 6, 2012 3:36 AM

Mar 2011
abaanda said:

She is eureka from first series world.
Jul 6, 2012 3:42 AM

Feb 2008
Original Nirvash is back?
Isn't it supposed to have been the "core" of the Scub Coral after the original core was destroyed in the first series?
Jul 6, 2012 3:53 AM

Oct 2008
MiLTeK said:
abaanda said:

She is eureka from first series world.

Yes, but it seems from an earlier time, before she gave birth to Ao. She appears to be pregnant when appearing out of the cockpit, and it's probably with Ao (Would also explain why she doesn't immediately recognize who he is).
Jul 6, 2012 4:05 AM

Aug 2009
FAN BOY RAGE WHEN GEKKO APPEARED!

Man! So looking forward to next week!
Jul 6, 2012 4:09 AM

Aug 2009
jimjameswhatever said:
yeahhhh so eureka is young again so it must be from another universe, or from another time.

Sakuya wasn't aging, the same applies to Eureka I believe.

Eureka never aged, she was still the same even when Renton's dad was around!
Jul 6, 2012 4:15 AM

Mar 2011
Check episode 6 again !!!
You will understand something !
Jul 6, 2012 4:21 AM

Nov 2010
No Storywriter. :( I hope they're saving that for Renton, I'll be disappointed if we don't hear it in this series.

And I'm not sure there are more than one Eurekas, just one from different times. This one is clearly pregnant, and has the 'gem' on her forehead just like in the first season's last part, so even if there are multiple Eurekas, I'm pretty sure this is the one we know.

Also, Gekko. I didn't expect to see it so soon, here is hoping the crew is still the same.

And yeah, Type-0's reappearance is a little strange considering what happened at the end of E7.
Jul 6, 2012 4:22 AM
Jul 2012
i can't believe how many plot holes one episode can fill in. well obviously theres another world. Well now that clears ALOT up. like why all the world goverments are around how the scrub coral is none existant except for a few clusters where renton/eureka where, what happened to the old world from season 1, where the hell the real nirvash/gekko was.

I think this would be the real eureka myself possibly pregnant with ao (time travel?) or mabey this eureka is pregnant again, the last time she saw ao he was a baby remember so she may not reconigize him right off the bat.(i believe the time travel bit more).

i'm wondeirng have any of you been wondering if the rest of the crew of the gekko is on the gekko? is renton on the gekko? thats what i'm hoping but who knows mabey renton is the captain of the gekko.

god i can't wait for next week so many questions to be answered
Jul 6, 2012 4:31 AM
Aug 2010
knightofdread said:

or mabey this eureka is pregnant again, the last time she saw ao he was a baby remember so she may not reconigize him right off the bat.

fuck. my brain again.

next week im supposed to go on holiday to a small place near the sea... I DAMN HOPE I CAN FIND A FREE WLAN TO DL EP 13
Jul 6, 2012 4:37 AM
Jun 2012
Summing up everything. There are at lest 2 worlds. Both worlds are equal and paralleled (the chances that AO's world is Scub's "dream" are rather low, since these worlds literally collide atm).

There is going to be a war, or invasion. I wouldn't be surprised if secrets were in fact world defenders against the Scub (the invader).

We still don't know what happened to Ao's real mother. However, if you take a closer look on last seconds of this episode - you'll see similar structures to where Gazele and guys were sniffing around at the beginning (beneath GB headquarters). It looks like she's trapped between between 2 dimensions (blue glow/refletion) or... dead (spirit?).

Now there is a little change in Truth guy... he's portrait in a different way (more natural, less super-villain). His father (just took the kid in) was some kind of scientist that have foreseen upcoming events (maybe he did something bad?). For a moment you can see his Phd title, when the military guy turns the page. His prophecy is called "Truth" :)

What will happens next? Probably Ao's world awaits some kind of destruction. Some people already know about it (generation blue for sure... -> team Harlequin)

We still don't know:
1. what's below GB base
- it might be related to the real Eureka (she's trapped/imprisoned there)
- Type theEnd is there too!

2. What do they need quartz for (since the space station is a kind of ark, there must be a good reason).

3. When Fleur asked Elena whenever she ever saw a trappar... she answered evasively. Someone is "playing" all the time... I guess :D
Jul 6, 2012 5:00 AM

Jan 2009
what a great episode its a joy to see the Gekko State and Eureka!!!
Jul 6, 2012 5:16 AM

Sep 2011
-Jaw drop-

Gekko coming out a scub. By the looks of the subs, it looks like we will get info on what happened to Eureka and Gekko when they came to the new world through the beam of light. Also Ep. 6 has some guy stated somewhere shows truth seeing the Nirvash pilot coming out of the beam of light which was Eureka back then, this is why truth was so surprised in Ep. 6 to see Ao pilot Nirvash
TyrelJul 6, 2012 5:25 AM
Jul 6, 2012 5:47 AM

Sep 2010
Holy fucking awesomeness......

Eureka is back... <3

5/5
Jul 6, 2012 6:34 AM
Aug 2010
Raigerzero said:

6) Some have noted that she looks different. Perhaps she can change her appearance. In this episode, she doesn’t have wings, but in one scene of the preview, she does. Maybe it can be changed at will.

that are prolly the Gekko's wings/or the wing like thing it got on front ( actualy im pretty damn sure its that )
Jul 6, 2012 6:36 AM

Dec 2011
Eureka is so beautiful. This series just got a whole lot better.
HysteryJul 6, 2012 6:47 AM
Jul 6, 2012 6:42 AM

Oct 2011
DAHSdhadhs.

I'm so happy that I can see Eureka actually take part in this series. Will agree with that pregnant and time paradox theories as ppl before said.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2012 6:45 AM

Feb 2012
Holy crap, the Gekko and Eureka are here, fucking magic moment!
Jul 6, 2012 6:56 AM
Jun 2012
Raigerzero said:
I absolutely loved this episode. So much happened and some nice pieces of information were given to us.

1) In the beginning of the episode, we get to see Naru and Truth and their discussion. Naru appears to still care about Ao, and has some Coral inside of her. Truth claims that he and she are the same- whether or not that has to do with them both "seeing the truth" or being Coralian (at least in a sense) seems unclear – and once again affirms that he wants Ao to see the truth. It is also "nice" to see the "kind" side of Truth in their discussion, although I'm sure the choice to display the dead bodies around them as the word "kind" hits the screen is no accident (not that I personally needed it, I have been complaining about the senseless killing every discussion).

It's quite surprising - Naru is just "smiling", despite all these dead people all over the place. She must truly believe that "this" world is a fake (or their death was unavoidable anyway).

Raigerzero said:

2) Nothing happens much with the Gazelle group, but it seems that they might actually be looking into the matter of quartz in their own independent manner. Perhaps they might discover something shocking in the next few episodes.

3) I found the discussion between Truth and the Japanese guy (whose name eludes me, even though I searched for a minute- lazy I know) to be extremely enlightening and of interest. First off, Truth displays professional hacking capabilities and hacks the Fire Cracker (which annoys me slightly as he is already formidable in battle, now he's a genius in technology as well? But that's my minor pet peeve.). Is the Fire Cracker the satellite that Truth hacked, or is it a larger object or cyber system (like access to all Japanese satellites or something)? The fact that he came to the Firecracker man (That is definitely his name...) just to report seems to suggest that the guy will serve a very important role for/along with Truth, strongly suggested to be involved with their talk of interplanetary war (shows that Truth can cooperate as well, which is a nice addition to his seemingly indestructible nature). The only other "planet" I can imagine being involved in the conflict is that of Eureka's original world.

It's probably more the scub-coral vs ao's world planet earth.

Raigerzero said:

4) J. Johansson's introduction was probably the second most important event in this episode. He appears to have "adopted" Truth, or possibly have been a "father", guide, or friend of Truth and is viewed by Rebecca as a quack scientist. Clearly, Truth and Johansson share the same view of the world - that the world is mistaken - and Truth seems to speak of him reverently, which adds to Johansson’s importance and gives a little insight to Truth’s past. Furthermore, Johansson's suicide perks my interest. I have a feeling that no such suicide occurred, and I am leaning towards either him being killed or reaching Eureka's world or merging with the Scub Coral. The fact that his book seems to be considered a "prophecy" by many suggests to me that he had some sort of special knowledge that others didn't- possibly relating to Scub Coral or Eureka's world or the elusive "truth" that many are seeking.

He was probably killed, or found a way to "reach" the scub (just like Renton's father). We haven't heard full prophecy - just something about burning the world.

Raigerzero said:

5) Team Harlequin's rumored reputation of not dying when others would confuses me. Does it mean that if the world was destroyed, they would be safe up in space or that they are somehow resilient to danger? Their seemingly advanced understanding of Ao's dilemma of not seeming trapar as usual raises flags for me. I cannot guess or speculate any more than that. Ivica seems to be wary of them wanting to take Ao away. Maybe they do “alien” research. Speaking of Ao's dilemma, I have some issues with it. First off, how could he not have known that it wasn't normal to see trapar. He never spoke of it? That would be like never mentioning the wind or rain. Furthermore, he should have noticed that no books or art ever depict trapar. Also, why does he care if he cannot see it? He needs it to pilot properly or something? I assume there normally isn't trapar in the ocean flowing like in the wind, yet he had no problem underwater.

If a planet like earth is being hit by a planetoid, you basically get the same effect. Psychical collision between Earth and Coral Scub? Trapar-seeing things is just simplification. It's just an anime, so it's safe to imply that Ao wasn't aware of his own uniqueness. Ivica is like a father, he "shields" his kids from the danger ...any (both psychical and mental). Even if it means avoiding the truth.

Raigerzero said:

6) The big one. First off, obviously surprised that the Gekko was inside that Scub Coral, which seems to confirm that the Coral is traveling from another world to this world. SUPER SURPRISED to see the original Nirvash typeZERO (Spec2 right? Physical difference between 1 and 2 seem small. 95% sure it is Spec2) come out of that hole (oh-ho silly Renton and his antics….this is his hole right?). Seeing both Nirvashs at the same time was amazing. The music playing and the scenery were absolutely incredible. Seeing Eureka again in person even more so. Now here is where I may diverge with some of your thoughts. I am tending to believe that no time paradox occurred and that this is the Eureka that gave birth to Ao.

Can't agree with that. Final few seconds of the video shows another Eureka (different outfit) flying above something in a strange "blue" glow (the place looks like GB bunker). These are not the same characters.

Raigerzero said:

Mainly for the following reasons which either suggest she and Ao get along (which wouldn’t happen if Ao claimed she was his mother and she denied it) or negate arguments made in favor of a time-paradox: 1) The episode preview doesn’t mention such a huge issue, only that she has “eccentricities” and that he “unexpectedly gets to spend time with his mother on the Gekko”.

That means she's not a fake copy created by Naru/Truth, but it doesn't mean it's the same Eureka. It's highly possible that "this" Eureka will play now a major role in the show, but I'm pretty sure we'll see "the right one" at the end of the series too.

Raigerzero said:

2) The aging argument seems to hold no sway, since it appears human-form Coralians don’t age (or at least as quickly or noticeably as regular humans).
3) She generally appears happy in the preview, which if she disagreed with Ao’s assertion of him being her son wouldn’t likely be the case, as she surely would show some distress for a kid holding her to such a mental image.

This Eureka appears to behave a bit more childish... then Ao's mother (but in typical for her way)

Raigerzero said:

4) Some people may think that her greeting to Ao shows she doesn’t know him. Many years have passed since they last saw each other and they have grown since then. It probably didn’t immediately click in her mind that she would meet him so soon, with blue hair and all grown up.

Mother not recognizing her son immediately...hmmm... nahh... and another child? Renton should really start buying condoms...

Raigerzero said:

5) She does appear to be pregnant. No reason she can’t have another kid. 6) Some have noted that she looks different. Perhaps she can change her appearance. In this episode, she doesn’t have wings, but in one scene of the preview, she does.

Gekko had these fancy fins around its head (3 at each side). These are not wings ;)

Raigerzero said:

Maybe it can be changed at will. 7) She doesn’t seem surprised that she spawned inside of a Scub Coral falling into the atmosphere at high speed and baffled that a machine almost identical to her Nirvash has appeared on the top of the Gekko. Which to me suggests she has “experience” with this and/or has been to this world before.

The key thing is that Nirvash MK1 is not really similar to Nivrash typeZero. They are very different :)...

Raigerzero said:

7) Mentioning the Gekko, I wonder if anyone is inside. The next episode preview doesn’t show it flying, so probably she is the only one in it (can’t fly a ship with only one person probably). Why does she have it? What purpose will it serve? It would be super awesome if Holland or Renton were in there (most likely not). What’s Gekkostate doing without the Gekko?

The hole in Gekko looks quite similar to what we've seen in the 1st series. However I'm pretty sure Eureka was the only passenger.

Raigerzero said:

8) I had a few lols or amusing moments during this episode. First was imagining Noah in space. Second was Ivica getting his in the face with coffee. Third was Truth feeling the need to destroy Firecracker man’s smoke ring. Fourth was Eureka’s Nirvash flipping over and dropping her in the recording. Fifth was the Ao’s Nirvash getting abruptly eaten by a space snake and sucking into a random geometric object in space. That seemed kind of weird. Speaking of that Secret, when he was inside (especially when the sides started flashing), I thought he was going to be teleported to Eureka’s world.

SUPER LONG POST: I had a lot to say. Sorry if it seems to jump around a lot, skim certain topics or just generally be confusing. It was a bit tiring to write, so my thoughts might not be as organized, clear, or detailed as I might have liked. I did a check for overt grammar mistakes, so sorry if I missed a few.

Jul 6, 2012 6:59 AM

May 2011
EUREKA IS BACK!!!
Jul 6, 2012 7:07 AM

Mar 2012
Fantastic episode!

Bringing Eureka and the gekko into the story definitely gives me hope that this won't stray too far from what made E7 so damn good.

Although, I still remain anxious as hell waiting for the next episode. Despite the definite possibility that this Eureka is from another timeline, I'd still like a mention or two of Renton, as it seems rather unlikely he'll be on the ship. For some reason, I fear his existence will be left up in the air until the last possible moment. I'm just hoping he's not somehow dead (that would literally kill the show for me).

If it can maintain this level consistently from now on without ruining characters from the previous series, I'll certainly begin to consider AO a worthy sequel to the incredible original.
Jul 6, 2012 7:13 AM
Oct 2010
So it's getting interesting at last with some mind screwed time-paradox/parallel-word like plot device.

nebuchadrezzar said:
It's quite surprising - Naru is just "smiling", despite all these dead people all over the place. She must truly believe that "this" world is a fake (or their death was unavoidable anyway).
That and she implied that Truth killing them is simply him being mean... and also, I don't know about others, but it gave me the impression that if Truth did kill Ao she still would not hold it against him... All I can say is that she gives me the creeps, a lot more than Truth.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 6, 2012 7:31 AM

Jun 2009
Gekkostate, I've missed U!! Eureka!! O.o What a surprise! My heart was waiting for this episode.

Now i need an explanation. ಠ_ಠ

Jul 6, 2012 8:04 AM
May 2012
Hehe, that song that played after she said let's fly, really brought back the org. eureka feel ^_^ makes me want to listen to
Charles song now ^_^
Jul 6, 2012 8:09 AM
Feb 2009
OMG! I nearly fell out when I saw the Gekko-go and the TypeZero! So much apprehension when I was waiting for the cockpit to open to see who was inside. And of course it was Eureka! She and Renton were the only two who could pilot that sexy IFO.
Jul 6, 2012 8:14 AM

Oct 2008
Just gonna post this here, for the sake of discussion.

Courtesy of anon:

My take -- It's not Ao seeing this, but Gazelle in the depths of Gen Bleu's headquarters; I'm guessing Eureka left behind a hologram, or something to that effect, giving real "truth" on what's going on.
Jul 6, 2012 8:25 AM

Nov 2010
Wow, I was thinking about dropping this 2 episodes ago
The graphics were outstanding
Somehow I should regret not watching the original series
Jul 6, 2012 8:27 AM

Mar 2011
I think we won't meet Renton in this series/anime.
Look at the staff/voiceactors.
There's no Renton's voiceactor , for example Truth was from first episode.
Jul 6, 2012 8:31 AM

Oct 2008
1lau said:
Wow, I was thinking about dropping this 2 episodes ago
The graphics were outstanding
Somehow I should regret not watching the original series

Watch it -- be warned, the main plot takes a bit to kick itself off, but when it does, it's a really grandiose spectacle to behold. Conversely, it has a lot of good character development.

Also: it's crammed full of subtleties and allusions to other works, so I'd keep a sharp eye out when watching.
Jul 6, 2012 9:05 AM
Jul 2012
I think Eureka was trying to find a way back. Something might have happened in past, so i believe that Truth might have done something during Dr. Johannson's research which probably brought Eureka here.

1) I don't think Eureka is pregnant, I dont want to think she is unless Ao is having another sibling. She has to be the real mother. At first they saw footage of Eureka falling off Nirvash from that light.

2) What i think contradicts it, is Nirvash. If Ao is flying the Nirvash that Eureka brought with her (which means that Generation Bleu modified TypeZero), then Eureka could be from another dimensioin and she could preggo. Only Nirvash is the bridge between the worlds. Unless there is a "Nirvash" in that world. It just doesnt make sense from how the Gekko comes in.

3) I believe the world that Ao lives is a constructed Earth developed from the Scub Coral. We know the history in the first Eureka Series where a meteorite crashed into the earth and the scub coral awoken, which eventually made mankind leave. I believe that the Scub is literally 'dreaming'. Surpassing the Limit of Life and recreating mankind and Earth in it's own 'dreaming universe'. We can note that false world by how Truth explains that the world they live in is false.

4) Aging? I think Eureka is aging, the reason Sakuya did not age because she became apart of the scub in that early age. Plus in the last episode of the series, the old man who was giving tea in the Gekko is a coralian, so he might have aged in the past, but we dont know that.

5) The whole Gekko crew has to be there. The girl laying on the bench could be Talho. I think that because the guards surrounding her are wearing odd uniforms, not what armed service men would wear. The reason no one seems to pilot Gekko is because there probably is not enough trapar flow in the atmosphere compared to what the other 'Earth' has to help fly the ship. It's like canoeing through a shallow river with a ton of sandbars. Remember when Eureka and Renton passed the Great Wall and arrived in Earth? They couldnt really fly because of no trapar present.

6) I think Truth is trying to awaken the Scub Coral within this 'Earth'. I still don't understand the origin of the Secrets and their contribution to the Scub.
Jul 6, 2012 10:24 AM

Jun 2010
Ilocanos said:
I think Eureka was trying to find a way back. Something might have happened in past, so i believe that Truth might have done something during Dr. Johannson's research which probably brought Eureka here.

1) I don't think Eureka is pregnant, I dont want to think she is unless Ao is having another sibling. She has to be the real mother. At first they saw footage of Eureka falling off Nirvash from that light.

2) What i think contradicts it, is Nirvash. If Ao is flying the Nirvash that Eureka brought with her (which means that Generation Bleu modified TypeZero), then Eureka could be from another dimensioin and she could preggo. Only Nirvash is the bridge between the worlds. Unless there is a "Nirvash" in that world. It just doesnt make sense from how the Gekko comes in.

3) I believe the world that Ao lives is a constructed Earth developed from the Scub Coral. We know the history in the first Eureka Series where a meteorite crashed into the earth and the scub coral awoken, which eventually made mankind leave. I believe that the Scub is literally 'dreaming'. Surpassing the Limit of Life and recreating mankind and Earth in it's own 'dreaming universe'. We can note that false world by how Truth explains that the world they live in is false.

4) Aging? I think Eureka is aging, the reason Sakuya did not age because she became apart of the scub in that early age. Plus in the last episode of the series, the old man who was giving tea in the Gekko is a coralian, so he might have aged in the past, but we dont know that.

5) The whole Gekko crew has to be there. The girl laying on the bench could be Talho. I think that because the guards surrounding her are wearing odd uniforms, not what armed service men would wear. The reason no one seems to pilot Gekko is because there probably is not enough trapar flow in the atmosphere compared to what the other 'Earth' has to help fly the ship. It's like canoeing through a shallow river with a ton of sandbars. Remember when Eureka and Renton passed the Great Wall and arrived in Earth? They couldnt really fly because of no trapar present.

6) I think Truth is trying to awaken the Scub Coral within this 'Earth'. I still don't understand the origin of the Secrets and their contribution to the Scub.

not sure about a lot of this, but I don't think the Gekko's crew is on board. The ship looks pretty empty, and if you are referring to the girl on the lawn chair surrounded by guards, isn't that just truth's female form (I think her hair was purple).

Also if this Eureka is the one from the previous show, what happened to her wings? Still a lot more to find out.
Jul 6, 2012 10:44 AM

Apr 2010
Hairy balls of the gods. That just happened.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &amp;) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.