MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

One-week Hiatus of Sankarea and Acchi Kocchi Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» One-week Hiatus of Sankarea and Acchi Kocchi Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Pages (5) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
06-01-12, 8:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1156
Good! Then I have time to catch up. >_>
 
06-01-12, 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
-MgZ_ said:
Yeah, why? Any particular reason?

Official sites don't say, they just say it's delayed:
【TBS】6月14日木曜日放送休止
【MBS】6月11日月曜日放送休止

Most likely it's nothing more than the same reason most delays happen: some sporting event (well maybe not that this late at night) or other special broadcast is going to spill over into the slot. Anime always gets the bump when that happens. It's a rather common thing.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
06-01-12, 9:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 97
Tsumiki... :c
 
06-01-12, 9:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1442
Why? Oh Why? No vaild reason included?
 
06-01-12, 9:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 457
This made me sad ;__;
 
06-01-12, 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6555
How the fuck am I supposed to live without Acchi Kocchi for a week?
 
06-01-12, 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 96
Ovindel said:
Good! Then I have time to catch up. >_>

I know that feel bro. I'm way behind on Lupin and Sakamichi (and one week behind Sankarea), so I'll have a chance~

mitch3315 said:
How the fuck am I supposed to live without Acchi Kocchi for a week?

Your post works perfectly with your avatar, just sayin'.
First foray into the forums: May 31st, 2012.

Time waits for no one...

DrunkenBlowfish said:
Ho-oh, I'd imagine its like a Skittles flavored turkey.
 
06-01-12, 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 324
I don't care that much for Acchi Kocchi but WHY SANKAREA???!!! Well whatever we'll have to wait...


"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
 
06-01-12, 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 285
jmal said:
-MgZ_ said:
Yeah, why? Any particular reason?

Official sites don't say, they just say it's delayed:
【TBS】6月14日木曜日放送休止
【MBS】6月11日月曜日放送休止

Most likely it's nothing more than the same reason most delays happen: some sporting event (well maybe not that this late at night) or other special broadcast is going to spill over into the slot. Anime always gets the bump when that happens. It's a rather common thing.


Thanks for the info.

 
06-01-12, 10:25 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1733
I guess I should work on clearing a bit of my backlog then.

Still, a whole week without Rea, or the guys from Acchi Kocchi. I'm gonna suffer from withdrawal symptoms by the time they air again.
 
06-01-12, 10:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3647
Mahadev_Shiki said:
jmal said:
-MgZ_ said:
Yeah, why? Any particular reason?

Official sites don't say, they just say it's delayed:
【TBS】6月14日木曜日放送休止
【MBS】6月11日月曜日放送休止

Most likely it's nothing more than the same reason most delays happen: some sporting event (well maybe not that this late at night) or other special broadcast is going to spill over into the slot. Anime always gets the bump when that happens. It's a rather common thing.


Thanks for the info.


Yah. Thanks. Damn this is a bad move for Sankarea. A lot are ranting about how they didn't showed what happens from the previous episode and put a Mero episode instead. And now they are taking a break. Not that they can do anything about it. Sad.
 
06-01-12, 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 166
I usually marathon anime, and I've been waiting so long for both of these to finish, so this is SAD news, damn it :(

1 week is a long wait!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
06-01-12, 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 28
Oh no, what will I ever do without them? :(
 
06-01-12, 12:17 PM
Anime Moderator
Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 223
Also Kuromajo-san ga Tooru!! will have a break on 6/6 (episode 9) and it will resume on 6/13.

Also Doraemon (ep 297) and Crayon Shin-chan (ep 774) are going to rest on 6/8, resuming on 6/15.

Also, Accel World is going to skip the next episode (6/8) at least on TOKYO MX and TV Saitama. Tomorrow we will confirm if it's going to skip the episode on all the TV stations.
Modified by cat_clan, 06-01-12, 12:50 PM
Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
 
06-01-12, 12:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2263
oh dear now i have to wait that much longer. :(

 
06-01-12, 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 401
Acchi Kocchi delay by 1 week , doesn't seem serious
behind by like 4 episodes lol

as for Sankarea, I have to catch up on the manga reading, so its good I guess, xDD

Acchi Kocchi is.. ok, too much cute stuff..
(especially Io.. godamnmanisgonnakillmewiththemlineshealwayssaysandstuffohgoshwhy)
 
06-01-12, 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1157
This is kind of good news to me. Can't catch up with Acchi Kocchi & Sankarea because of stuff. TT___TT
 
06-01-12, 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 146
Wow, one of the few times this actually effects me. Hopefully, I use this chance to catch up.

Edit: I just noticed a lot of other people are in the same situation as me haha.
 
06-01-12, 2:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3209
oh well i guess it can't be helped i just hope that they don't show me a disappointing episode after they have made me wait
 
#0
06-01-12, 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 396
Guess there won't be much to watch during that hiatus eh? Oh well.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (5) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices