Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2012 8:10 PM

Apr 2008
- I like Lt. Abis. Handsome and definitely tough.

- Love new DIVA CREW XD (lol) The new commander in insecure, but that was fun in itself to watch her struggle. I'm sure she'll grow into it. I also like green and red.

- Flit, don't talk to Natalu like that!

- Civilians burnt to crisp!

- Geez AGE-3 is strong.
May 11, 2012 5:05 AM

Jun 2008
shadowtsunami said:
LunamariaHawke said:
McRib said:
Captain Anus

Jesus Christ....

The sub I watched translated it to Einus. Even so.....what were they thinking?

That's still how you say it. Even the VA said it like Anus lol. First we had Dique ( which is they called it DK) but it if you look at the spelled the name would sound like D*ck lol. What's up with the names for age.

Well you guys make fun of an imaginary not English show about giving names sounding like dick or Anus but you forget that a few years ago an English speaking nation was ruled by Bush, Dick and Colon. And those weren't imaginary.

Anyway the captain looks like fun and it will be interesting seeing her become all badass.
As for Vagans. The continue to be complete morons going around destroying civilian building and killing normal people while ignoring the military base. This guys are the epitome of war criminals.
May 11, 2012 11:39 AM

Jan 2010
Monad said:
shadowtsunami said:
LunamariaHawke said:
McRib said:
Captain Anus

Jesus Christ....

The sub I watched translated it to Einus. Even so.....what were they thinking?

That's still how you say it. Even the VA said it like Anus lol. First we had Dique ( which is they called it DK) but it if you look at the spelled the name would sound like D*ck lol. What's up with the names for age.

Well you guys make fun of an imaginary not English show about giving names sounding like dick or Anus but you forget that a few years ago an English speaking nation was ruled by Bush, Dick and Colon. And those weren't imaginary.

Anyway the captain looks like fun and it will be interesting seeing her become all badass.
As for Vagans. The continue to be complete morons going around destroying civilian building and killing normal people while ignoring the military base. This guys are the epitome of war criminals.

Honestly, at this point the incompetence of the Vegans/EFF and the flaws of this series is whats keeping me watching.
thegoosemanMay 12, 2012 12:37 AM
May 11, 2012 7:07 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Indeed. Both Vagan and Federation are mostly braindead people.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 15, 2012 10:23 PM

Sep 2008
Woo, the big 3000 exp point!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2012 4:19 PM
May 2011
"We'll be making our own decisions!"
"I'm Flit Asuno"

Lol'd at that.
Feb 13, 2013 2:19 PM

Dec 2008
I can hardly see how Earth is going to be the Vagan's Eden when they've practically destroyed everything on it.
And Diva's new crew! Oh gawd, this is just sad...
Looks like Kio's an X-Rounder. I guess it must skip a generation.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 24, 2013 10:33 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, that girl needs more confidence in herself if she wants to remain captain...seriously.
Jul 2, 2014 8:34 PM

Jul 2011
Absolutely awful. It's been a sinking ship since the first arc ended and it's looking like this last arc is going to be the final nail in the coffin. I guess it would be most beneficial to my enjoyment of the show to just turn my brain off at this point, but I'm not really looking forward to 19 more episodes if they are as appalling bad as this was whether I'm braindead while viewing or not.
KellhusJul 2, 2014 8:40 PM
Apr 12, 2016 4:28 AM

Jul 2008
Kio is just going to be Flit's puppet? This is not good.
Oct 23, 2023 9:22 AM

Sep 2017
@wakka9ca
"Flitler" my ass, dude just retired like some ordinary general, as if he wasn't the key element of Earth's defense against VAGAN invasion.
He SHOULD have gone full Flitler mode and become federation's supreme leader. They proved time and time again that they are bunch of incompetent retards without his leadership.
Oct 23, 2023 9:29 AM

Sep 2017
Also

>Capitan Anus
Jan 23, 2:16 AM

Jul 2017
I think I'm already in love with captain Natora einus.
The crew is really strange,i like this a lot.
I'm worried about kio, i don't want him to follow flit's path.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Asuno - Sep 23, 2012

90 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 48 Discussion

deg - Sep 16, 2012

49 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Sep 9, 2012

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 46 Discussion

Alreuth - Sep 2, 2012

24 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 45 Discussion

deg - Aug 26, 2012

26 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.