MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 »» Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion

Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

320 61.90%
4 out of 5: Liked it

90 17.41%
3 out of 5: It was OK

43 8.32%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

32 6.19%
1 out of 5: Hated it

32 6.19%
Voters: 517

09-07-08, 11:54 AM

I personally hate Kallen/Lulu but the kiss was obviously bound to happen for the fanservice.
WTF was the only thing going through my mind
It was pretty obvious Nunnally would come back, but I think she should of just died.
lol at lulu's "Be My Slave" command.
Fagzaku ended up being useful for somethings at least.
Knight of One sucked. I was expecting at least a little bit more of a fight.
And I hate Schneizel.

09-07-08, 11:54 AM

I KNEW NUNALLY WASNT DEAD

09-07-08, 11:59 AM

Defiantly not as good as it could be, its entertaining but is getting more and more absurd each episode.
"The high council meeting will take place in the PE building."

09-07-08, 12:10 PM

well i thought it would be something more spectacular...
i don't like lulu anymore, he is too badass

09-07-08, 12:17 PM

I HATE NUNNALLY HOLY SHIT.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)

09-07-08, 12:27 PM

ummyeah said:
Lelouch's Emperor clothes are gay.

couldn't agree more

overall, this show is a great example of 'series that went bad'. just finish it already!..

09-07-08, 12:29 PM

Lelouch is a TRAITOR; he betrayed Shirley and her true feelings! BAD LULU BAD!!!

And I knew it; I KNEW that Nunally had been alive. Now we have the base for R3, don't we?

09-07-08, 12:39 PM

You know, with the way R2 jumped the shark as if Kamina from TTGL played Fonzie... perhaps I should actually watch Gundam SEED Destiny for once.

09-07-08, 12:41 PM

dtshyk said:
Dremark said:
@dtshyk
It's not that it didn't make sense for Nunnaly to disagree Lelouch's plans, I just didn't expect her to be directly against them. I figured she'd be used as a hostage. I didn't take into consideration the episode needed to end with Lelouch making his "WTF face" as Iri pointed out..

The descriptions of Nunally in the past episodes showed she had some strong principle. If Lulu's plan or his actions are against it, it's not surprising she calls her brother "my enemy". But Lulu's true goal is a secret between him and Suzaku, so she can be thinking too simplistically. (it's also possible that Nunally sees everything in Lulu's mind by her super mind-reading power.)

I completely agree there.

It was also interesting to hear that Rivalz was Lelouch's "primary VIP." Ah. Misunderstood that. It was Nina, he meant. >.< Interesting turn of events there. And it's quite certain that Lelouch, C.C., and Spinzaku still have some sort of plan up their sleeves. They had certainly "predicted this" (sans Nunally, I guess).

And Damocles seems like a very big letdown so far. I was expecting something more cataclysmic. >_>

~Alexius
Modified by Alexius, 09-07-08, 1:26 PM

09-07-08, 12:43 PM

Pros to Nunnally being alive: NINJA MAID SAYOKO IS ALIVE.

Cons to Nunnally being alive: lol nunnally is alive

With only 3 episodes left, I honestly can't see how we are going any type of good end considering how much of a mess has been made of the series. I hate you, Sunrise.
Modified by Eltnum, 09-07-08, 12:50 PM

09-07-08, 12:45 PM

Code Geass is dead to me! I just don't know how to deal with this... GODDAMNSHIT! I wish Nina could just make a GIANT FREIA to kill erveryone in the Code Geass world. Even the LelouchxKallen kiss wasn't good. :'(
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"

09-07-08, 12:47 PM

Yay Kalulu kiss my favorite part of this ep :)
It'll be interesting watching what happens to both of them at the end. Bleh, but I'll only be satisfied if this series finishes with Nunally dieing.. and not coming back.

09-07-08, 12:49 PM

The anime keeps getting worse.

09-07-08, 12:50 PM

This episode shows exactly why I love to watch Code Geass R2: the oh so hilarious twists. All the nonsense is great.
To quote umyeah: "Lelouch's Emperor clothes are gay."
Nina still alive
LuluxKallen KISS and both say good bye x_X
Nunally lives and declares war to Lulu
RoofZaku is lol

Next episode...cant wait

09-07-08, 12:51 PM

This was kickass.....until Nunally came back. v.v
Can't she just stay dead, so Lelouch can rule the world without any doubts to Nunally's safety.

Hopefully Sunrise decides to make Lelouch turn 100% evil, so he can just kill Nunally.

09-07-08, 12:51 PM

NO NO NO! GOD DAMMIT!

I don't want another freaking season! Just kill Lelouch and get it over with. Don't bring back dead characters and don't carry on romances for like 50 more episodes (even though Lelouch/Kallen is hotness). GOD! This series should have ended here, but with this episode, it pretty much guarantees at least one more season. I hated this episode just because it makes another season out of this series. The only good part was the kiss between Lelouch and Kallen, that was hotness.

I think that Lelouch is going to die in the end, and either Suzaku (who I don't hate as much now, but I still hate him), C.C., Kallen, or Nunally will kill him (in the third season that is).

P.S. I don't want anymore Ali Project crap in the next season, please.

KrylonBlue said:
3 more episodes in till 00 finally starts and this joke ends.

Dude, I know. Can't wait for 00.
Modified by HappyPear, 09-07-08, 12:55 PM

09-07-08, 12:53 PM

wohoo pizza hut is back :3. now lancelot got his upgrade, too, it will be really interesting to see him fighting kallen.

09-07-08, 12:53 PM

Awww She's alive what a big surprise :o
I like how the chess game was forshadowing so much in the anime hehe.
So now what is Lulu gonna do?
We shall see. Sigh Stupid retarded nunally being manipulated by shnaizeru *cant spell it lol* but Nunnally looks older and more mature now woohoo, now to open her eyes and show us her geass's :D Woo for season 3!!
ALL HAIL EMPEROR LULOUSH!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat, Breathe, Sleep, Dream, Live Anime.

Trance, it's not just a Genre it's a state of mind.

09-07-08, 12:54 PM

Now THIS is wat makes Code Geass a really fucking awesome gr8 anime... Surprises, Plot twists, UNpredictable stuff.... What's Nunnally doing there with Schneizel !!?? And declaring ''war'' on Suzaku and Lelouch ?? AAaaahhhhh Only 3 more eps.... I WANNA KNOW !

aaaah too bad though, Lelouch x Kallen should happen ! :p

I wonder how they'll end ALL THIS in only 3 more eps....

And Bismarck was kinda defeated HOW exactly now ?? That was a bit small short fight...

I don't like Lulu that much anymore though.... He's rly neglecting the things he still DOES HAVE , he's letting his friends down and what's he planning to do with Viralz !?? VIRALZ Is coool !

Gah!.,..
Modified by Straw-Hat-Matt, 09-07-08, 12:58 PM

09-07-08, 12:56 PM

Straw-Hat-Matt said:
I wonder how they'll end ALL THIS in only 3 more eps....

They won't. Expect a heaping pile of steaming crap for the next season.

Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices