3It was OK
11.8%
2Disliked it
4.6%
1Hated it
3.2%
Average 4.3
501 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2012 8:44 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another most marvelous episode of this Mirai Nikki. In this one we learn of Yuno’s true self and the insanity she has hidden. It was a most enriching episode of Yuno’s faces and her reactions. In fact I find those expressions richness to be as good as the manga. For example Yuno’s expression in the spoiler
now that is one mean face. Not insane but super evil.

I won’t deny that I screamed out Minene in the following,

That save was amazing! I got totally surprised by it in the manga but in the animes it revved it up big time. To be the point of fans of Minene going all wild at her return. That’s exactly how it’s supposed to feel and it sure did more than the manga for me. Minene’s pose in the following spoiler
is my favorite among many others simply due to its imposition but also in the situation she uses it.

Got to thank Deus in the following spoiler
for actually grabbing Minene through space before it blows her up. I think it’s enough to say that my T_T turned into happiness. I am really happy that the plot with Deus putting his hand in her and the explanations behind it in this episode were kick ass to say the least. Much happy with that development. Minene is too amazing to be erased like that, right? Anyway I still WTF at Murmur’s shapes in the spoiler
of her projectiles. I though it was first they were P like shaped but I realized it was more missile shaped afterward.

I totally got grossed out with what her father fed her in the spoiler
straw mattress stuff? WTF? You don’t really see it but that puking and I LOST MY APPETITE! Gross and sick. Anyone doing that to their kid needs a mental check and be charged with child abuse. It was interesting to know that Yuki’s mother despite knowing all the shit she makes her daughter go through that she still has tears in her eyes and regret in all this. Rather insane I find but fascinating that the mother did have emotions even during something like that. I guess she just tried too hard for Yuno to shape her up. Well it was too much and made Yuno kill her in thee end along with her husband.

Furthermore I find the series to be totally spiraling down in to mindfuck. For Yuno to suddenly act like she does, surely a few loose screws to start that up are needed. Suffice to say that people finding out starting from here of Yuno’s insanity better be ready for a mindfuck.

Surprised I was at a Murmur special. However who is she talking to in the spoiler
like who is she? I don’t think I saw her less it’s Yuki’s mother with no glasses. Is that it? I can’t think of anything else. What I do know is that Yuno’s insanity went Alpha fuck big time in this episode. Kidnapping one’s parents? Going Alpha on you? I think that qualifies more than enough.

Bonus delicious points for showing Tsubaki in the following,

which sadly follows with a disgusting pig view of that old shit. Seeing 11th was not bad either. I mean we get to see his work out on the phones and coding.

Minene looks sexy and hot in that new dress when she changes. Shows more her curves and her new hand is nice too despite being differently colored. In thee end Minene was right of Yuki finding out behind the door screwed up everything in the second world however the discovery at first of Yuno’s parents was what really changed in the 1st world Yuki perspective over Yuno IMO. It is to see how things are going to go with Minene at thee end choke holding Yuki in the high rise where 7th met each other. I do hope 7th couple comes back to help Yuki. Cause all are revived again since it’s the 3rd world. May edit later.
Yumekichi11Apr 1, 2012 9:44 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 1, 2012 8:50 AM

Apr 2010
Well, for what this part of the manga is, it was adapted quite nicely. My only issue with the episode is that they decided to include another Ura Mirai Nikki with Murumuru for some reason.. was that third world's Murumuru?

They added some original bits regarding third world people, so they could have done more of this. New material is always welcome.
Apr 1, 2012 9:41 AM

Oct 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
They added some original bits regarding third world people, so they could have done more of this. New material is always welcome.
Totally agreed, I squealed at seeing Tsubaki as a result it was fun. We need to see the rest like 7th as I mention along with that kid. The cop should be back and everyone else. They should make it that they help Yuki out. If so then perhaps that itself may surpass the manga more.

You forgot to also mention the destruction is better and shown nicer in a cruel way. Such as the train falling with people in it and BOOM! That building with most likely people in it since it has lights suddenly turned into nothingness which includes the people in them. All that added really to the depth of the "Apocalypse" itself really. Well it certainly send chills down me as I see that scene TBH.

Apr 1, 2012 9:47 AM

Aug 2011
Will watch when its subbed >__>
Apr 1, 2012 9:56 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
You forgot to also mention the destruction is better and shown nicer in a cruel way. Such as the train falling with people in it and BOOM!

I actually found it quite awkward. I've always thought that at this point there weren't any humans alive except for the main couple, the scenery felt abandoned for two episodes now and suddenly.. a train.

Oh yeah, and it seems they're doing completely evil Yuno variant from updated volume 12 instead of Yuno which still has doubts.
Apr 1, 2012 9:58 AM

Oct 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
Yumekichi11 said:
You forgot to also mention the destruction is better and shown nicer in a cruel way. Such as the train falling with people in it and BOOM!

I actually found it quite awkward. I've always thought that at this point there weren't any humans alive or something, the scenery felt abandoned for two episodes now and suddenly.. a train.
Indeed but the effort to add the extra details makes things better IMO. Besides of course there are still survivors, they just don't show them. Would have been better, I do agree with you that by showing them it would be more consistent but I think my brain can handle the trauma of people dying more than being shown of it during the destruction of this episode. But yeah, they are else they would not show these accidents. They want us to think people are still surviving.

Apr 1, 2012 11:50 AM

Sep 2009
> I totally got grossed out with what her father fed her in the spoiler

It was her mother. Her father was normal guy but he worked most of the time and just couldn't make anything with her mother's crazy methods of upbringing

> My only issue with the episode is that they decided to include another Ura Mirai Nikki with Murumuru for some reason.. was that third world's Murumuru?

They rushed to much for a couple of episodes so now they have 3 eps and only 6 not so large chapters. And even with this long special they adapt about 2.2 chapters with no real cuttings
Apr 1, 2012 11:56 AM

Oct 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
They rushed to much for a couple of episodes so now they have 3 eps and only 6 not so large chapters. And even with this long special they adapt about 2.2 chapters with no real cuttings
Sounds to me like they plan to add more stuff and parts. Whether it will pan out towards a better end or not remains to see. So far I say the extra little things are nice. Remains to see any big changes occur. Not in regards to the story but to the elements themselves.

Apr 1, 2012 12:54 PM

Sep 2009
I would be satisfied if they just cut Future chapter.
Apr 1, 2012 1:10 PM
Jan 2010
OMG I starting screaming out ninth too when she made her appearance!!!
but yeah, AWESOME 5/5
Apr 1, 2012 1:34 PM

Jul 2010
I yelled of joy when I saw Minene! Can't keep her out. She's too good for that.
Apr 1, 2012 2:49 PM
Aug 2009
It sucks that the animation budget dried up this close to the end. I cringed during the Murmur segment, for example. Hopefully the final episodes look and flow better than this.
Apr 1, 2012 6:16 PM

Jun 2011
Umm, the ending it going well in this episode. Good adaption.
Some 3rd world scenes are added, which is not bad. Explains some details
I don't understand why the scene with Yuno locked in a cage and her mom talking needs to be censored though.
ShihApr 1, 2012 6:25 PM
Apr 1, 2012 7:49 PM

Feb 2012
I've only seen a little of the raw version, but it looks awesome, especially since 9th will be returning
Apr 1, 2012 8:52 PM

Nov 2011
Loved this episode. A very touching and emotional one.

Interesting to see the events between the past, pesent Yuno, and Murmur. When I saw Uryu came back, I fucking screamed and thought was really April Fools. Well, thank God it wasn't a prank though!

Wow, Yuno's mom has some serious issues...

And wow, nice to see some of the other Diary Owners again, 6th, 11th, etc

Yuki = dumbass.

Funny ending is funny.
Stark700Apr 1, 2012 10:52 PM
Apr 1, 2012 9:14 PM

Feb 2010
And the most annoying character in any anime ever goes to: Amano Yukiteru
honestly if they made a show with all the other characters i think i would really enjoy it- i can't take him and his stupidity
I mean I even like Gasai Yuno more than him- this show smh only two more episodes though

Thank goodness Ninth came back
Apr 1, 2012 9:16 PM

Jul 2009
Ooo... they're dragging out the ending. I actually like it. It has a nice pace.
And oh look, Yukki reverted back to 'Yuuki'. Heh, what a short lived success.'

And that's Yuno's mom fyi. Pretty obvious given that we saw her being a bit loopy while talking to Yuno. Like mother, like daughter. The genes run strong in this one! - Even if they aren't related.
KurogashiApr 1, 2012 9:20 PM
Apr 1, 2012 9:16 PM

Dec 2011
God. Minene is back. Hands down. That was awesome.

Now we finally know why Yuno wants to kill Yuki, it is so that she can have another Yuki again in the third world and repeat the cycle of loving him. This really proves that Yuno is crazier than I thought.

That freaking Deus knows everything! I knew there is something behind Deus stabbing Ninth. Now we finally see her back since it is unfair if Yuno only has a sidekick (Murmur).

They have shown Sixth (Tsubaki Kasugano)! I was so happy she made an appearance again. Also Eleventh as well, on how he encodes those phones. I wish they have shown more of the diary users instead of putting those Murmur shorts -_-.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2012 9:20 PM

Dec 2011
Wow did not expect to 9th to be re introduced. I love Yuno's mean face when she said "Lets start our death match"
Apr 1, 2012 9:32 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,to the third world!!

The adaptation was pretty good this episode,the changes they make actually were good and give a little more pace to this last episode...that could be avoided if they didn't rush as hell eleventh saga.

For those that asked for why wanted to kill Yukki there is your answer,ya she is just a crazy bitch...that we all LOVE!!!

Minene back was great as it was in the manga she appearing always make things even better.

Showing Sixth and Eleventh in the third world was nice touch seeing more of Tsubaki always nice.

Next episode seems will get even more epic...i have a feeling of original anime ending....could it be??

BTW...Mur Mur worst counselor in the world
Apr 1, 2012 9:39 PM

Apr 2009
That episode felt like it was over too quickly. Guess that just means it's that good.
Apr 1, 2012 9:49 PM

Jan 2011
Ninth you still rock, Yuki you still suck
Apr 1, 2012 9:54 PM

Oct 2010
Kurogashi said:
And that's Yuno's mom fyi. Pretty obvious given that we saw her being a bit loopy while talking to Yuno. Like mother, like daughter. The genes run strong in this one! - Even if they aren't related.
I though it was her, at first I though it could be Yuki's mother though by voice only.

Apr 1, 2012 10:01 PM

Jan 2011
I get the feeling that there are some subtle differences in this world already. Did Yuno's mom really walk out and abandon her in the cage with no food in the first and second world? The question may be moot since Minene, Yuki, and Yuno-1 have already begun to change things by their actions.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 1, 2012 10:17 PM

Mar 2009
Yukiteru- once a dumbass, always a dumbass. The Murmur stuff at the end was kinda lame.
Apr 1, 2012 10:30 PM

Feb 2012
great episode, love yuno <3. yuki should just die TT
Apr 1, 2012 10:31 PM

Aug 2010
Aww man...I can't be angry with Yuno anymore, after all she's been through her insanity is a given.

This anime has really pulled many twists, it's almost overwhelming.
Apr 1, 2012 10:52 PM

Jan 2011
Awesome episode. Adapted from the manga really well. Was afraid they'd rush it so good thing they didn't. Loved seeing Minene with Desu's powers. She's an awesome character. Yuno's 'rape' face in the following spoiler is way too awesome. :D

Really liking how Yukki still cares for Yuno and tries to protect the 3rd world Yuno.
Looking forward to the last two episodes.
Apr 1, 2012 11:19 PM

Sep 2007
That was a ridiculous abrupt end. Not sure if it's blind love or just simple stupidity that Yukiteru is expressing. I'm banking on the latter.

A little late to the party there, Yukiteru.
WasabiApr 1, 2012 11:28 PM
Apr 1, 2012 11:21 PM

Nov 2011
AlexSadist-sama said:
Yukiteru- once a dumbass, always a dumbass.

Amen to that.
Apr 1, 2012 11:22 PM

Aug 2011
Wow, this is getting seriously confusing. First of all, if Yuno was to kill the 3rd world Yuno and take her place, there is a 2 year gap between their ages. How would that work out?! Did not expect Yukiteru to be all Yuno-lover and shat, but so happy that Minene's alive. She's one of the best characters on the show. I'm excited to see how they will end this... Hope I don't end up accidently coming across a spoiler like I did for the "there are 2 Yunos" plot twist.
Apr 1, 2012 11:43 PM

Mar 2012
I had a feeling Yuno wanted to kill Yuki just so she could go to the next world and do it all over again.

Yuki confessing his love to Yuno, well that's cute. Then he falls, only to be saved by MINENE? She is just too awesome. Yuki def needed Minene on his side in order to win because he would have had little to no chance with Murmur on Yuno's side.

Now I see why Yuno is totally screwed up in the head. Her mother was a complete nutcase as well.

And as usual, Yuki continues to disappoint me, but then again with what he just had to go through, not sure if I can blame the poor fella.

All in all a great episode and it was great to see and hear from Tsubaki and 11th again. I'm totally hype for the last 2 episodes! Can't wait!
Apr 1, 2012 11:47 PM

Oct 2009
Yuki can be fucking indesive and not have a single objective.
Anyways, poor Yuno D:! Grass mat and puking and piss! DA FUQ Yuno's mental parents?!
I still love Yuno but now we know more on why Yuno has some lose screws XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2012 11:52 PM

May 2011
Loved this episode I really loved the scenes between Yuki and Yuno...

Apr 1, 2012 11:54 PM

Feb 2012
WOW nice :)
Apr 2, 2012 12:01 AM
Sep 2011
itsvero said:
Wow, this is getting seriously confusing. First of all, if Yuno was to kill the 3rd world Yuno and take her place, there is a 2 year gap between their ages. How would that work out?! Did not expect Yukiteru to be all Yuno-lover and shat, but so happy that Minene's alive. She's one of the best characters on the show. I'm excited to see how they will end this... Hope I don't end up accidently coming across a spoiler like I did for the "there are 2 Yunos" plot twist.

Didn't you know? Gods don't age.

I watched Eps 23 and 24 today in a sitting, and the moment I saw "second world" when Yukki mentioned about the "weird text message", I immediately knew that it's something along the lines of time-travelling (Madoka and Steins;Gate came to my mind then). It's almost like, what if Madoka was a dumbass and Homura was a crazy bitch, and you get Mirai Nikki.

I do find that they're trying to stretch the content to fill the episodes though. The pace seemed relatively slow, and there were certain flashbacks which I felt a little repetitive and unnecessary. But in overall, 4/5. Can't wait for the last two episodes (but at the same time hate that feeling you get when a good series is approaching its end, argh).
Apr 2, 2012 12:02 AM

Oct 2011
Good episode. I like how they decided to include new materials that's not in the manga; like including other diary users in the 3rd world. I nearly lmao'd when Yuki went: "Yuno... you have gone insane." It's like it is the first time he has met her or something XD.

With two more episodes still remaining I wonder how much new material they will pull. Depending on how they do it the anime may actually surpass the manga.

Apr 2, 2012 12:06 AM

Feb 2010
"im going to suppress some of your memories for the time being"

did murmur said that also in the manga? i dont remember.

Hmm slower paced ending might end up being not that bad, we will see.
Apr 2, 2012 12:12 AM

Feb 2010
Pretty good episode... shits really hit the fan, but I'm glad Ninth is back :3

Poor young Yuno :( NO wonder she's crazy!
Apr 2, 2012 12:13 AM
Sep 2011
Omg, when Ninth appeared, I was so happy! She was one of my favourite characters! My favourite character from Mirai Nikki is sixth!
namineeeApr 2, 2012 12:18 AM
Apr 2, 2012 12:28 AM

Sep 2011
Yukiteru acting like a moron, as usual.

Happy to see Ninth back though.
Apr 2, 2012 12:40 AM

Jan 2011
yuki is far to much of a dumbass to redeem himself at this point your only now noticing how crazy she is!? thankfully 9th coming back made this episode for me.
Apr 2, 2012 12:42 AM

Jun 2009
YES, Minene is alive! I was so happy, I almost screamed out. She's the only one that can save this show. Someone has to be sane in it.

On a side note, Yuki is seriously irritating me with his stupidity and love for Yuno.
Apr 2, 2012 12:49 AM

Feb 2010
Just checked the manga (at least in that part) and murmur didnt say that she erased some of her memories for the time being.

While it may be cheap, its a good excuse for covering plot holes, so its a nice adding.
Apr 2, 2012 1:05 AM

May 2011
Purgatory said:
YES, Minene is alive! I was so happy, I almost screamed out. She's the only one that can save this show. Someone has to be sane in it.
Agreed, her coming back definitely made things pretty interesting.
Apr 2, 2012 1:09 AM
Oct 2011
So.. Yukiteru falls off the whole part of land that has gone up, yet he came up rock climbing *facepalm*

9th is back, with Deus's powers! something's off though, the part when Minene and Deus spoke isn't after that explosion, they spoke in episode 20 (around 16:15) during the MinenexNishijima conflict..

Yuno is adopted, that's something new to me.

Yuno came to give Yukki his parents, Yukiteru started crying and.. damn this is a place where a Death Note is needed to kill this guy, he really pisses me off!

Persocom said:
That episode felt like it was over too quickly. Guess that just means it's that good.
it did go over too quickly, why ? well if you've seen the last 3 minutes of Murmur you'd realize that the actual episode is around 17 minutes, which is shorter than the other episodes (20 minutes each approx.)

was a good adaptation, except those that I've written above
3/5
Apr 2, 2012 2:15 AM

Apr 2009
They brought Minene back.:) Though she wasn't dead in the first place and they gave her part of an arm that she was missing along with powers. Turns out murmur is basically Yuno's servant after she became god in the first world. And what a shitty mom Yuno had:. And Yukki falling for the whole "thats my parents" thing towards the end had me going:facepalm:. Yuno's so crazy she's willing to do the same shit over and over again for eternity

Overall: 4/5
Apr 2, 2012 2:31 AM

Feb 2010
Candor said:
So.. Yukiteru falls off the whole part of land that has gone up, yet he came up rock climbing *facepalm*

9th is back, with Deus's powers! something's off though, the part when Minene and Deus spoke isn't after that explosion, they spoke in episode 20 (around 16:15) during the MinenexNishijima conflict..

Yuno is adopted, that's something new to me.

She never said it was after the explosion.

and how the fuck is that new to you O_o?
Apr 2, 2012 3:39 AM

Sep 2011
^ Yeah Since It's Already Been Said By Akise That Gasai Yuno Is Adopted.

Also 5/5 For This Episode Because Of Minene And TSUBAKI. <3

I Can't Wait For More Tsubaki Screentime~.
TennoujiApr 2, 2012 3:42 AM

Apr 2, 2012 4:08 AM

Apr 2011
This show is ridiculous. Flying super 9th and still undecicive and annoying Yukki.

Well I still enjoyed seeing 9th at the very least.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.