Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2012 7:47 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was yet another fantastic episode. I liked a lot what there is of Yuno in this episode. Rather well portrayed it was more so than the manga.

The drama ensuing and the discoveries are very nice in this episode I find. Among them about Yuki’s state of emotions. Really sad how it’s told all of it. Thus the emotional impact and presentation was much better than the manga version of this part. One of the best parts of that is the following,

Notice how Yuki is still pointing the knife at Yuno but most of all is to remember that Yuno says to him that she will die for him anytime. With the kiss in the spoiler
having 3 elements of most amazing value.
A)While kissing the water dripping. Sign of giving life.
B)The knife being close to the neck of Yuno during the kiss.
C)The BGM of course.
My tears go out to them. That was emotional for me in regards to Yuno x Yuki at that part.

About Yuno’s past, so now you all know why she snapped with the following,

Right? It’s obvious that her parents treating her like a caged animal was rather extreme. The worst part I find is that for one her mother was really cold her and faceless, which would suggest emotionless with no pity. Well for Elites, being like that is what they think discipline will perfect them as a tool. For 2 I find that Yuno’s crying here in the cage was definitely far more emotional than in the manga. So suffice to say that if you broke your curfew and had that treatment would you not want revenge here like Yuno did to her adoptive parents? Especially after your very own adoptive mother here would call you a devil’s child? Well certainly it makes sense towards an insane state. Regardless I find that the visual of the corpses being semi rotted in the spoiler
gave a far better big puke! I felt sick! It was way more sick, considering they are semi decomposed and that the parents were alive beforehand.
Still I find that Yuno’s crying here does show remorse to a certain extent. I believe the fear that the words of the parents did on her had a major factor in all this.

As for Yuno’s past in terms of her love for Yuki, well I can see that
she was already jealous of this letter Yuki wanted to give to Wakaba. I did find that Yuno’s smile here was totally sadistic and more so in the anime. The anime had it more towards fear itself. While the cell phone told me it was all before Yuno’s powers were around or even the game started. I liked Yuno’s face here. It was nicely shown. Yuno’s flashbacks of when she was next to Yuki doing her exam, the up close face of hers here and when she approached Yuki here were all reproduced finely. In fact as good as Tsubaki’s arc. On the other hand Wakaba’s design here does look like Yuki’s mother when she was younger. Yuno’s face of sheer anger towards her in the spoiler
was done flawlessly. I found it better than the manga ones TBH. It looks like Yuno did really have her eyes on the letter. While Yuki was pathetic in blushing here for Wakaba’s hand taking. It did not look much to me to make him like that.

Yuno running in a bunny suit here was totally hilarious. More so when a kid approaches her only to be scarred to death her by it. One of the neat things of the bunny suit is that it shows Yuno in it transparently in the spoiler
I find that pretty neat. Despite Yuki still being a
blush fool due to being in a store with Wakaba here, I find the soda gag where Yuno forces the wrong choices on Yuki to sabotage his date. It was on top of that of Yuno nice to hide around close to Yuki here. In thee end Yuno get pursued by 4 security guards and does get captured in the spoiler
and of course there Yuki does confess. Which does make Yuno sad here. However Wakaba never took his feelings well and thus rejected him.

About Yuki’s present situation and dilemma. I find the beginning in the spoiler
show how badly Yuki is broken from losing his mother. He is very well shown of how he takes it by finding out his father is coming from his diary. As I suspected his father does come with a wound and I find it ridiculous that Yuki would treat him even in the manga. I assume it was still a ruse to have the father confess to his crimes. Still I find he has guts to pray to Rea after what he has done. Still Rea’s shrine picture looks splendid. Liked the small part with Nishijima here. Seems Yuno is still stupid as Alpha to know what may be discovered. So the whole pawn shop affair works out somehow and Yuki is shown here running fine. That was well done and so was Yuki’s father here. As he does regret somethings in the spoiler
of whom young Yuki was nice to see along with his parents being together.

I did find that Yuki having caught up to this father here had a more fluid sense to it. Yuki’s face here was well shown in the panic he has to search for the proof of his father’s guilt of killing her. To his surprise it was the telescope mainly due to what his father wanted to do. But little does he realize that his sentence can be as long as 10 years or more. Still I kind had a appreciation of Yuki’s father here with his face. At least I can see that in confessing to turn himself to the police and his tears here that he did look to have genuine regret in his actions. However that all changed as soon as I saw this guy here hiding out. The wound, blood and planting in the spoiler
of Yuki’s father were detailed nicely. With the blood pissing out with moderation. The whole scene looked more realistic a little to me. Now Yuki’s face in sheer major panic was very well shown and the guy about to assault him here was too. Yuki’s plan of action in the spoiler
was to say the least EPIC OVER 9000! I would never think such a 360 degree turn around so suddenly would be applied at all. Not only that but using a human as a shield again firearm bullets was the most strategic yet I have to see of Yuki.

That is to include Yuno’s work in the spoiler
that blood splashing was nice but censor 1 and censor 2 look to me like they covered a nasty portion. Suffice to say to finish off that Yuki pukes quite a lot here and that he still freaks out in the spoiler
naturally this is just to expel his old self remains. For revenge must be done for the killing of his family.

About the special, the fact Murmur came out of nowhere was hilarious with the expression she made here. The hilarious parts were really when Yuno wanted to escape from Murmur in the spoiler
the freaked out parts were the best. However in thee end it was a security guard again to capture poor, poor Murmur. Too bad, she will have to deal with it.

Anime VS Manga

The list shall say more,
  • I did find the graphs in the spoiler
    to be more creepy in the manga TBH.

• The depiction of the parents being dead in the spoiler
    however it had much more impact due to details being added in the anime.

• If you compare from the manga in the spoiler
    to the anime one in the spoiler
    Yuki’s father is wounded on the face instead of the arm. Makes it for more impact IMO.

• I find the mother yelling devil child in the spoiler
    was not as good as the anime. The anime showed much more her anger and appearance towards all this.

• The telescope in the spoiler
    was better done than in the anime IMO.
Suffice to say that the anime this time around is better despite the lower gore ratio and some expression of Yuki that could have been better. However bear in mind that the BGM made up a lot for that.

Furthermore the anime keeps on getting better visually in presenting things that the manga cannot simply. Ever since episode 15 in fact. How do you find the setup executed in this episode despite some corrections that may be needed?

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
some of Yuki and some of Yuno in the pink bunny suit.
Yumekichi11Feb 13, 2012 11:13 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 12, 2012 7:57 AM

Apr 2010
Wow, a decent episode. That BWAAAAAAAAKA. First part was well done.

As for the second half: they could've probably do Yukki's defense scene better, you can still ask yourself questions "why didn't they just attack at once, why didn't that guy fire" etc. but whatever.

What I found interesting is that Yuno didn't cut off that guy's head like in the manga. Was this done because they wanted to avoid heavy censorship, was THIS the censorship or did they realize she wouldn't be able to do that with her weapon? I guess BRs will give the answer.
Feb 12, 2012 8:00 AM

May 2011
crazy episode! again has made my weekend! XD
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Feb 12, 2012 9:12 AM

Oct 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
What I found interesting is that Yuno didn't cut off that guy's head like in the manga. Was this done because they wanted to avoid heavy censorship, was THIS the censorship or did they realize she wouldn't be able to do that with her weapon? I guess BRs will give the answer.
They could still change the scene. I have seen the gore changes. It's possible and very easy at that. As much as easily removing the black censoring around Ai's neck slash. Like you mention BDs would be the only way to find out.

At least glad so far the drama is getting positive feedback from other viewers around here. That's good IMO because it's really what makes the anime stand out more than the manga.

Feb 12, 2012 9:27 AM

Dec 2009
Great episode, but I'm more excited for the next one. It will finally be the episode I have waited for so long now *_* + the beginning of my favourite arc

Can't. fucking. wait.

but meh, the part where yukki killed 11th's men was much better in the manga :/
They removed the dart part and they made yuuno look less badass..

oh well, still 5/5
yuno6.jpg
Feb 12, 2012 11:26 AM

Feb 2012
I loved it. This episode was just epic; Finally a favourited by many people arc will begin!

The first part was even funnier than in the manga. That usagi costume is really scary. o_o

And the second part... I liked the way they expressed Yukki's emotions at the beginning, at home. At manga I couldn't feel it, but in anime clearly saw how Yukki hanged on the edge of hating and loving his father. Breathtaking.

YET, the next part was a bit worse. I mean, it was perfect just before Yukki started to kill everyone. However, I have to say, the actual scene of Yukki killing 11ths was better in the manga. I know, I know, they had to censor some of the things in the TV version, but Yukki's face expressions were much better done in the manga. Just take a look.

HOW could they not use it? ;A; My adorable antisocial shota just changed into a psycho and seriously, I expected more from that scene! On the other hand, Yukki and Yuno talking on the end was very dramatic in my opinion, I had tears in my eyes. And the way Yukiteru screamed... Good job, Togashi Misuzu! It really gave me shivers!

At the beginning we've seen anti-social, cool Yukiteru, for most of the series we had weak, annoying Yukieru, and now it's time for badass Yukiteru to come. <3 Cannot wait 'till next episode!

(Oh yes, and Yuno coming into a middle of the fight was epic. <3 I love Yuno, she's my favourite character in this anime. Too bad we have to wait for the uncensored version to see her chopping off people's heads.)
LadyNightmareFeb 12, 2012 2:25 PM
Feb 12, 2012 5:15 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, a great episode! Mirai Nikki was actually getting a little bit stale for me for the last few episodes, but I can tell that from here on, it will only get better. We see some plot development, and hopefully, Yuki will REALLY man up after the shit he had done in this episode. I'm getting the feeling now that maybe Yuki's dad really isn't responsible for Yuki's mom's death (or maybe he is and I just missed it).

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 12, 2012 8:31 PM
Jul 2011
I hope Yukki becomes a boss.
Feb 12, 2012 8:42 PM

Dec 2008
This episode to me had the good and bad with it of course. The beginning half was indeed perfectly adapted. And all the parts up to the killing was perfect. However, I remember this being the episode where i thought Yuki would become a total bad ass, but I didn't get that vibe from either him or Yuno this time when they killed 11ths men. However, after that the scene was ALOT more powerful than in the manga as stated in the topic and I admit a tear almost came to my eye. They just keep doing better and better.
Feb 12, 2012 8:43 PM
Mar 2009
yukki = most annoying character in anime history
yuno= this show.
Feb 12, 2012 8:45 PM

Apr 2007
lol Wakaba looks like Amano's mom.

Kind of a slow episode, but I really liked the scene with Yuno at the end. So pretty.
Feb 12, 2012 8:48 PM

Dec 2011
I felt like this episode has little content than all the episodes we are used to. I think every episode of Mirai Nikki has animated 2 - 3 chapters long of content... but I felt this episode only used one.

Nevermind that. It was an Ok episode. We finally saw his father's death.
Now these deaths of Yuki's parents are the catalyst of Yuki's change.

I am hearing from people that the next arc would be awesome. I guess this episode is the build up for it! Can't wait for more! This has made my day!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2012 9:03 PM

Sep 2011
Bunny suite Yuno = best thing ever.
[center]
Feb 12, 2012 9:27 PM

Jun 2011
omggg i can't wait for the next episode..finally yukki is manning up
Feb 12, 2012 10:21 PM

Jun 2010
I don't know why, but I wanna buy a bunny suit like that and just walk around town in that. I wonder what people will say.

Feb 12, 2012 10:54 PM

Aug 2011
Dafuq. How did Yukiteru forgive his dad so fast? He knew that his dad killed his mom the entire time! Oh my god, this is making no sense. I'm glad he killed someone though. I think the whole 1-year-ago thing was totally unnecessary. How exactly are they going to finish this? I hope the ending isn't rushed.
Feb 12, 2012 11:15 PM

Mar 2010
This anime is starting to become unbelievable. Literally, I mean how do you forgive your Dad for killing your Mom in less than 5 minutes. I don't get it. Did the writer just get lazy as hell and say; ''well he can grieve for a few minutes, but, he'll bounce right back''. What the hell. The only thing I can really say I enjoyed about this episode was the backstory to Yuno's past. Even though it was pretty predictable. And I'm almost sure this episode was a minute shorter than usual. It felt like it went by way too fast. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 13, 2012 12:01 AM

Apr 2010
He lost both his parents. I feel so sorry for him. I hope he goes all Sasuke and goes into revenge mode, killing everything. 5/5
Feb 13, 2012 12:31 AM

Sep 2007
My god, this show has some of the worst inconsistencies. And people whine about Guilty Crown being terrible.

So Yukiteru knows that his dad killed mommy dearest and it's totally cool cause y'know, his dad wanted to see the stars one last time and apologized for it. Hell, he even says he has no regrets. I don't fucking know... maybe killing your ex-wife is a regret? No? Oh, okay. And lol at Yukiteru FINALLY doing something on his own. Holy fuck, what a long ass wait that was. Too bad it took him this long to actually start growing a set, he's still a terrible crybaby. If anything, his character evolution is even worse than Shu's.

And really, are the police really this fucking incompetent? Nishijima finds bodies at Yuno's house and he fucking doesn't even arrest her? Instead he's just 'LOL LET'S GO GET SOME COFFEE YUNO WHILE I INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR DEAD PARENTS AND THIS MYSTERY BODY THAT YOU PROCURED'. How much influence does this moron even have to keep so many cops from spilling the beans all over this girl?
WasabiFeb 13, 2012 12:56 AM
Feb 13, 2012 12:45 AM

Jan 2011
The bunny suit bit was lulz worthy but I had a poker face on the whole time yuki encountered his Dad was like yup hes gonna somehow try and buy his way into your life like nothing ever happened *i got back my old telescope because i wanted to see the stars together all three of us* bitch if you didn't kill my mom maybe we could have!!..but ill forgive you anyway, other then that whole rage worthy moment episode was pretty good yuki finally started to grow a pair for realz.
Feb 13, 2012 1:03 AM

Oct 2008
Wasabi said:
My god, this show has some of the worst inconsistencies. And people whine about Guilty Crown being terrible.

So Yukiteru knows that his dad killed mommy dearest and it's totally cool cause y'know, his dad wanted to see the stars one last time and apologized for it. Hell, he even says he has no regrets. I don't fucking know... maybe killing your ex-wife is a regret? No? Oh, okay. And lol at Yukiteru FINALLY doing something on his own. Holy fuck, what a long ass wait that was. Too bad it took him this long to actually start growing a set, he's still a terrible crybaby. If anything, his character evolution is even worse than Shu's.

And really, are the police really this fucking incompetent? Nishijima finds bodies at Yuno's house and he fucking doesn't even arrest her? Instead he's just 'LOL LET'S GO GET SOME COFFEE YUNO WHILE I INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR DEAD PARENTS AND THIS MYSTERY BODY THAT YOU PROCURED'. How much influence does this moron even have to keep so many cops from spilling the beans all over this girl?

This is exactly how i felt about the previous episodes of this show. Full of stupid shit like that, but i finally turned off my bullshit detector and i just roll with whatever comes my way. That's probably why i actually liked this episode.
Feb 13, 2012 1:24 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, adapted quite well from the manga though I agree with others saying how the scene where Yukiteru and Yuno stabbed 11th's men was done better in the manga than the Anime, I mean one of the men's head came off completely and Yuki's facial expression was badass. Ah well, not a huge loss.

Comparing with the past episodes this has got to be the most soft Mirai Nikki episode, not too dark and more lovey dovey I guess. Back story with Yuno trying to avoid Yuki from delivering his love letter to his mothe- I mean Wakaba had a comedic feel. ROFL xD Yuno in a pink bunny costume, for the win. :D

Feel sorry for Yuki, his luck really sucks. His mother and father are both dead. That makes Yuno and him very alike now. Now, I cannot fucking wait for the next episodes to come, beginning of my favourite arc, fuck yes. Been waiting ages for this.
Feb 13, 2012 1:25 AM

Nov 2011
LOL at Yuno in a pink bunny suit.

Yuno, the ultimate cockblocker XD.

Great to see Yuki's badass mode! :)
jenanimeFeb 13, 2012 1:58 AM
Feb 13, 2012 2:04 AM

Nov 2011
what script lol

this is pure manga people. blame it on Sakae Esuno if you want; whatever rocks your boat.

Very good episode. Specially Yuno's last face ; ;. 5/5.
Feb 13, 2012 2:19 AM

Dec 2011
All of you raging about Yuki forgiving his father so fast. If i'm not mistaken, his reasoning for it is that he already decided to become God and unmake all that happened with his family (at least if i remember it correctly).
Feb 13, 2012 2:40 AM

Oct 2010
lindsayzzz said:
Great episode, adapted quite well from the manga though I agree with others saying how the scene where Yukiteru and Yuno stabbed 11th's men was done better in the manga than the Anime, I mean one of the men's head came off completely and Yuki's facial expression was badass. Ah well, not a huge loss.
It was sadly talked about that it was too much for the TV series. I don't think I have seen heads come off in any anime series on TV. Perhaps BDs/DVDs but not TV. Censorship sucks man. At least now it's worst than before.

I personally wish they kept it like the manga. IMO they should change the scene totally to the manga one.

Other than that the inconsistencies do have a explanation. Those who finished the manga should know it. Those who do not, I will tell you that it has to do with the nature of who is Deus and what he can do. No more than that.

I dig they did that. Oh yeah, now I see why is this all like that.

Feb 13, 2012 2:44 AM
Jun 2007
andreyue said:
All of you raging about Yuki forgiving his father so fast. If i'm not mistaken, his reasoning for it is that he already decided to become God and unmake all that happened with his family (at least if i remember it correctly).

Then why is he so sad his dad is dead? I mean, he's gonna become a God and bring him back to life too, no?
And I seriously don't find your reasoning that good... I mean, even if he IS going to bring his mother back to life, it doesn't change the fact that his father KILLED HER, and TRIED to kill him. How dense is he supposed to be?!

I can't help but agree with wasasbi... exactly what my thoguhts were.
I find this show foolish and I'm gonna finish it only because I've reached this point...
Feb 13, 2012 2:59 AM

Mar 2009
Too bad they didn't get to stab Yukiteru.
Feb 13, 2012 3:01 AM

Sep 2011
Meh. The sad part of this episode was not handled as well as the last episode or in the manga, and worse it made up more than half of the whole 24 minutes. Also Yukiteru killing all the assassins was just directed badly. But because I'm such a kind person, I decided to rate this episode a 4/5 for its comedic part and the BGM.
Feb 13, 2012 3:36 AM
Nov 2010
That was a pretty good episode...
Feb 13, 2012 5:00 AM

Oct 2011
as usual, an amazing episode - usagi-yuno was hilarious and scary at the same time and it was great to finally see the reason why she's such a psychopath - also, heartbreaking, with yukiteru losing both parents and then seeing him finally break down and join in the killing - and then the end........will love really win out in the long run between a psychopath and a scared kid with too much power?........can't wait to see what happens next - thank god they gave this show enough episodes to actually properly flesh out the character and events (a rarity in these days of small budgets)...
Feb 13, 2012 5:08 AM

Oct 2011
Digglett said:
Bunny suite Yuno = best thing ever.
agree - they should make an anime out of just the adventures of usagi-yuno - i'd watch every week! loved the way the angry expressions changed and scared the hell out of the little kid and mom....
Feb 13, 2012 5:14 AM

Aug 2010
The who situation with Yuki's dad was pretty strange. Yuki is probably so traumatized by now that he won't act the way one would expect, as seen with how he just forgave his dad just like that.
Feb 13, 2012 5:34 AM

Aug 2010
Monochrome said:
lol Wakaba looks like Amano's mom.

Kind of a slow episode, but I really liked the scene with Yuno at the end. So pretty.

Someone clearly has some form of mother complex then. xD

-----

I always did wonder what happened to Yuno after the police caught her. Surely, they would have taken her mask off or something?

Personally, I loved the bit after the ending with the Muru-Muru chibi bunny. It's my favourite one so far.

^ *prays for the day BBCode allows images again*
Feb 13, 2012 5:45 AM

Jan 2010
I liked this ep a lot. lol the police ''we know you've killed your parents but we don't give a fuck'' XD

Though I wanted to see Yuki's psycho mode animated ;A; whyyyy

Well, looking forward to next ep!
Feb 13, 2012 5:58 AM
Dec 2007
The transition between the flashback and real storyline was absolutely awful and most of the episode was horrendous in terms of direction but it was still kinda good overall thanks to the original material.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 13, 2012 6:06 AM

Dec 2011
I loved that kiss. Funny little skit between Gasai and Mur Mur at the end.
Feb 13, 2012 6:09 AM

Mar 2011
Great episode! Yukkii's dad dies after he forgives him and he confesses to killing his mother. What I don't like is that he forgave him so quickly, but Yukkii seems like that kind of person that doesn't hold grudges anyway, idk. I totally forgot about Wakaba, she looks like Yukkii's mother. And Yuno in the bunny suit was fab! Yukkii starts growing some balls at the end and finally wants to become God, which means next episode, shit starts getting real...
Spirit_Sempai said:
but meh, the part where yukki killed 11th's men was much better in the manga :/
They removed the dart part and they made yuuno look less badass..

I agree, I prefered the manga in this scene and they totally ignored the part where Yuno gets all badass! I guess it was all part of censoring and whatnot, so they cut that out :(
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Feb 13, 2012 6:10 AM

Aug 2010
Yuno really makes this show, her scene with Yukiteru was amazing. 4/5.

I'm even willing to overlook how Yukiteru treated his father who MURDERED his mother in cold blood.

Ps: Yuno actually managed to get away from Mur Mur. Very well done you lovely yandere.
Feb 13, 2012 6:18 AM

Nov 2009
I only liked the last few minutes when Yukiteru was talking about how he will become god.
Yuno is still uninteresting. She was cool at the beginning but so many episodes i see the same thing from her. Whatever.
Feb 13, 2012 6:47 AM
Jan 2011
Is it clear that Yukki's father killed his Mom? I thought 11th's Men killed his Mom...
Feb 13, 2012 7:00 AM

Jul 2009
The diary doesn't lie... So I think it's pretty clear poppa killed momma. My only gripe about this episode is that Yuki forgives dads in a matter of minutes. Whereas, Yuno being 'forgiven' by the cops, well I am sure they plan on arresting her after all said is done. She's too dangerous at the moment, so long as she has Yuki/their diaries.
Feb 13, 2012 7:03 AM
Jan 2011
Kurogashi said:
The diary doesn't lie... So I think it's pretty clear poppa killed momma. My only gripe about this episode is that Yuki forgives dads in a matter of minutes. Whereas, Yuno being 'forgiven' by the cops, well I am sure they plan on arresting her after all said is done. She's too dangerous at the moment, so long as she has Yuki/their diaries.

It would be nice if some manga readers can spoiler me that. I mean that would be really a very big bummer for this episode.
Feb 13, 2012 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
The first Part with Yuno FREAKED ME OUT. In class there was "KILL KILL KILL" written all over her face. But then Pink Bunny. Ah ok fine too, at least it was funny.
Then backstory, I actually like to know why Yuno is such a crazy nut.

While I watched the second part, everytime Yukkiis Dad said something I told Yukkii to kill him.
Well ofc he didn't but that's how he is. A boring fast-forgiving chicken. But then suddenly 11ths Men killed his Dad and that actually made me sad. Just when he started to regain dad's trust his dad was killed off. And not from him. ARGH WAT?!

And then suddenly what we've been waiting for 18 episodes.
Yukki got some BALLS
Ho shit I tell you people! That was AWESOME!

I like where this series is heading. More plz.
Feb 13, 2012 8:18 AM

Nov 2007
Most stupid episode yet - and that's saying a lot!
Feb 13, 2012 8:26 AM

Dec 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Notice how Yuki is still pointing the knife at Yuno but most of all is to remember that Yuno says to him that she will die for him anytime.

This really kept me thinking.. I think I've got this figured out. I haven't read the manga.
Feb 13, 2012 9:25 AM

Dec 2009
How can a single episode DESTROY a show?
I don't know, but that is what this stupid episode did for me.

So let's see now.

Yuki's Dad:

-Tried to kill Yuki by breaking the phone.
-Stole Yuki's parachute to save himself.
-KILLED Yuki's mother.

So he's the biggest fucker this show had. And how do we go forward from here?

Scenario A)

Yuki kills his father because of all his actions.

Scenario B)

Yuno kills Yuki's father becaus of all his actions.

Scenario fuck this show)

Yuki's father apologizes to Yuki for killing his mother. Yuki forgives him and wants to live together with him????????????????? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously if Yuno wasn't sooooooo awesome, I'd drop this show and give it a 2.

1/5 thank you and fuck you.

Yuno in the bunny suit was win though.
Feb 13, 2012 9:26 AM

Jun 2011
Awesome episode.

I felt sorry for Yuno's past, her parents were shit. I wonder who was the 3rd body btw.

About Yukki, he knew his dad killed his mom, but he did nothing and then HE FORGAVE HIS FATHER AFTER ALL THAT SHIT. I was the whole episode like "KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER, HE KILLED YOUR MOTHER!". Thanks God, 11th mans killed him. That was awesome, his stupid father died and he finally did something that was not crying - He killed someone and saved his live! I wonder if he will fight with Yuno now...

But the Yukki x Yuno part was perfect for me. The rain, the drama, the tears... Everything. 5/5
Feb 13, 2012 10:48 AM

Aug 2010
I HATE YUNO'S PARENTS. Why the heck would you lock up your child in a cage and give her no food? That's ridiculous, she's not an animal. Knowing Yuno's past makes me love her more.

At last, Yuki's found a motive to finally participate in this heck of a game. I guess that makes sense because in the beginning he really didn't have a reason to become God or anything, but now he does. Yuno always arrives in perfect timing. :)

YukixYuno moment was teary. The BGM was perfect, the dialogue was excellent, and the whole rain part was epic. A really good job there. Since everyone's saying that the next plot is going to be awesome, I'm going to expect that it will be.

5/5. Btw, does anyone know the name of the piano BGM playing during the kiss scene?
Feb 13, 2012 11:11 AM

Oct 2009
Yuno had some terrible parents and they deserved being caged like they did to Yuno.
Great episode!
I had mixed emotions in this episode. I was laughing then sadden from learning Yuno's past and angered at Yuki's dad and then shock and then touched XD. It made me seem bipolar in 20 mins
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 29, 2012

159 by Salty_Cookie »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

363 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 3, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

680 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

264 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 1, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.