MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Natsume Yuujinchou Shi Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Natsume Yuujinchou Shi »» Natsume Yuujinchou Shi Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Natsume Yuujinchou Shi Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

93 83.04%
4 out of 5: Liked it

13 11.61%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 4.46%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.89%
Voters: 112

02-13-12, 6:39 PM

kisami said:
this show needs more females....

true but thats not the focus of this show.
Another great episode it showed the darker side of youkai to Tanuma who wants to know more about them.

02-13-12, 7:38 PM

You know after all these seasons, I just realized that shape shift is Reiko's body!
Oh my Gawd.

02-13-12, 8:00 PM

Kurogashi said:
You know after all these seasons, I just realized that shape shift is Reiko's body!
Oh my Gawd.

You're not the only one... OTL

SephiriAzure said:
Awesome episode!!!

Every time I see Natori and Natsume together...I really can't help but see them as father and son....don't know why....

WOW. WUT?! XD Who's the father and who's the son?
I prefer bromance. They're relationship is really.... mmnnngggh *¬*
Really prefer this more than a character who keeps trying to help and winds up causing more trouble. Always hated that. But Tanuma does it juuust right ;D

02-13-12, 8:56 PM

Poor Tanuma, he finally sees youkai clearly and it's brutal with all the blood flying around O__o Natori and his sparkles are back lol

you know this was a bloody episode when even Mirai Nikki's latest episode had less blood. Poor youkai D:
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE

02-13-12, 11:01 PM

Think the character interaction was pretty brilliant which made for a really enjoyable episode but I'm also a little disappointed in how easily the boss youkai was beat. Was a bit anticlimactic.

Hope Natsume is able to really walk the path between the worlds of man and youkai and not give up either. He has those on both sides he cares about, after all, and both are important.

02-14-12, 1:43 AM

Natori's back, it's been a while I miss that guy !!

02-14-12, 5:50 AM

Tanuma x Natsume ♥
Lol sparkling Natori is back :D

{TCO}<- - - - - - - - - ->{CCO}

02-14-12, 10:30 AM

As always it was such a good episode ;p Tanuma and Natori are so nice too ^^

02-14-12, 12:26 PM

kisami said:

Yeah I wish this "arc" used one of the females... Not neccessarily for the romance either. Just to lower the bromance levels a bit, because it's getting a bit out of hand. I'm sure yaoi lover fangirls have a great time squealing over it but it makes the whole matter a bit unbelievable. Even the author acknowledged that she doesn't understand male friendship and it really stands out...

Also Natori's minimalistic paperbag mask was funny as hell :). Especially when he was rubbing his chins while speaking.
Modified by Malestel, 02-14-12, 12:30 PM

02-14-12, 3:42 PM

I really like how this hilighted the good friendship Natsume and Tanuma and it made my heart ach to see how scared natsume got when Tanuma collapsed. I also laughed my head off when nyanko-sensi threatened to eat any youki that didn't leave while still in Rekoish human form. Now that i think of it, neither Tanuma nor Natori know about Reko
~ * my number is 3 * ~ _._ : l 'o' ( ; _-_ : ( T.T &: .~. : P >.<

02-14-12, 4:12 PM

I knew it! The girl Sensei transforms into is Reiko look alike I wasn't sure but now that he said... and that paper bag youkai is Natori. Too bad Tanuma missed all the fun part. This season is much better than the previous one.

02-14-12, 4:20 PM

Seeing Reiko even if it was only Sensei shapeshifting was very refreshing. And I agree with those people saying that at least there should be presence of girls since their lines really felt awkward. Wouldn't be shocking though if this anime was meant to cater female audience but then, I'd be sorely disappointed.

02-14-12, 10:57 PM

Another brilliant episode!

No Taki! But Reiko made up for it! But I really wanted to see how Natsume would've acted meeting Sasada again! Poor Sasada. I felt bad for her in last episode T_T

Tanuma is such a bro, yeah, I am saying that again, just like I did after watching the previous episode. :)

fishergirl16 said:
Katsura's back! <3

5/5

Yep, Zura ja nai, Natori da! Also, his sparkles make a fantabulous return! Good to see Hiiragi again too! Natori gives Natsume some big bro advice. This show is full of awesome bros.

Next episode will focus on Young Nanase. Natsume flashback episodes always turn out to be nothing short of amazing.

5th season announcing when?
Modified by shanimebib, 02-14-12, 11:06 PM

02-15-12, 3:33 AM

shanimebib said:
5th season announcing when?

^This.

I don't want Natsume's anime to end never!! This is one of my favourite animes by far.

02-15-12, 7:45 AM

I just thought last week that the episode 6 was one of the best episodes so far, but this episode was even better!
Natsume and Tanuma's bromance was just something über adorable, I love that their friendship is getting closer! It was so heart-breaking how much Natsume was worried about Tanuma getting hurt and how Tanuma was worried him being a nuisance fo Natsume...
But the great Natori is back again! Him being in this episode really made it perfect!

I really love this series, I really do ~♥

02-15-12, 9:06 AM

kisami said:

feel the same

02-15-12, 5:06 PM

Quite a lot of ground was covered in this ep - I liked the pacing.

Tanuma will help Natsume out from now on, but really, he had enough grounds to keep away.

kisami said:

Why?
Personally, I think this series, as it does a great job of portraying a loner (who just happens to be male) opening up to others for the first time at a pace that is perfectly believable.
We have females, but unlike media in general, gender (at this moment?) isn't an issue, and if the lack of romance is an issue, ideally; romance is widespread, but realistically, it wouldn't be wise for a withdrawn child to venture into relationship.
IMO, the authors approach very sensible.

02-15-12, 5:21 PM

Kurogashi said:
Oh my Gawd.

I see the similarities but, Reiko's hair isn't that red, or as spiky in the front and the uniform is different. I think it's just that Nyanko-Sensei was too lazy and isn't that creative so he went with whatever was closest. I think the red hair really matches him though ^_^ But there was a hint! Before I thought he just knew Reiko, but he said that the most contact he's had with humans is Takashi and Reiko... so does that mean he was buddy-buddy with Reiko too? Or did he just bother her?

Queen_Stars said:
Quite a lot of ground was covered in this ep - I liked the pacing.

Tanuma will help Natsume out from now on, but really, he had enough grounds to keep away.

kisami said:

Why?
Personally, I think this series, as it does a great job of portraying a loner (who just happens to be male) opening up to others for the first time at a pace that is perfectly believable.
We have females, but unlike media in general, gender (at this moment?) isn't an issue, and if the lack of romance is an issue, ideally; romance is widespread, but realistically, it wouldn't be wise for a withdrawn child to venture into relationship.
IMO, the authors approach very sensible.

And now that you say that, it makes sense. I didn't think of that before! No wonder there's so little romance. But the BL lovers must be oozing over Tanuma and Takashi right now!

(First time in a forum! Woot-woot~)

02-15-12, 8:43 PM

Tanuma is awesome, very touching scene there at the end between him and Natsume. Interesting that Sensei's human forms always look like Natsume or Reiko. I'm sure he'd deny that had anything to do with him caring about them.

Always fun to see Natori and Hiiragi again. Another great episode.

02-15-12, 10:01 PM

lol Natori-san. You can hide your face, but you can't hide Ishida-san's voice :D

P.S. Will people ever stop whining about lack of females/romance in this anime? I love romance and I honestly do NOT see any room for it in Natsume Yuujinchou. This isn't Gintama where all existing genres unite. Argh.
Modified by Takai, 02-15-12, 10:04 PM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices