Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 1, 2014 9:32 PM

Jun 2011
The only part of the episode I really liked was when Yuno said that she was ready to die for Yukkii all the time, good choice of dialogue, bgm, voice acting, and the overall atmosphere with the dark-ish background and the rain, otherwise, the episode was meh, the comedy in the first part felt kind of.. out of place.. especially if it's Yuno, the psychotic killer, even though.. it's kind of funny.

Wasabi said:
My god, this show has some of the worst inconsistencies. And people whine about Guilty Crown being terrible.

So Yukiteru knows that his dad killed mommy dearest and it's totally cool cause y'know, his dad wanted to see the stars one last time and apologized for it. Hell, he even says he has no regrets. I don't fucking know... maybe killing your ex-wife is a regret? No? Oh, okay. And lol at Yukiteru FINALLY doing something on his own. Holy fuck, what a long ass wait that was. Too bad it took him this long to actually start growing a set, he's still a terrible crybaby. If anything, his character evolution is even worse than Shu's.

And really, are the police really this fucking incompetent? Nishijima finds bodies at Yuno's house and he fucking doesn't even arrest her? Instead he's just 'LOL LET'S GO GET SOME COFFEE YUNO WHILE I INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR DEAD PARENTS AND THIS MYSTERY BODY THAT YOU PROCURED'. How much influence does this moron even have to keep so many cops from spilling the beans all over this girl?

+1

KazukiUchiha said:
I hope he goes all Sasuke and goes into revenge mode, killing everything.

Lol.

Sakebi said:
andreyue said:
All of you raging about Yuki forgiving his father so fast. If i'm not mistaken, his reasoning for it is that he already decided to become God and unmake all that happened with his family (at least if i remember it correctly).

Then why is he so sad his dad is dead? I mean, he's gonna become a God and bring him back to life too, no?
And I seriously don't find your reasoning that good... I mean, even if he IS going to bring his mother back to life, it doesn't change the fact that his father KILLED HER, and TRIED to kill him. How dense is he supposed to be?!

I can't help but agree with wasasbi... exactly what my thoguhts were.
I find this show foolish and I'm gonna finish it only because I've reached this point...

Bolded part +1.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 6, 2014 6:04 PM

Sep 2013
wtf is with Yuki forgiving his father so fast.

Hopefully he becomes badass now though.
May 3, 2014 5:43 AM

Jan 2014
Not sure on betting Yuki going on badass mode.

But seriously, to Yuki is enough fake some plain sweet words to carry him over your side, brutal dad.

Yuno's past finally revealed, but I just can't get along with her, I don't like her.
Jun 2, 2014 2:03 PM

May 2009
Wasabi said:
My god, this show has some of the worst inconsistencies. And people whine about Guilty Crown being terrible.

So Yukiteru knows that his dad killed mommy dearest and it's totally cool cause y'know, his dad wanted to see the stars one last time and apologized for it. Hell, he even says he has no regrets. I don't fucking know... maybe killing your ex-wife is a regret? No? Oh, okay. And lol at Yukiteru FINALLY doing something on his own. Holy fuck, what a long ass wait that was. Too bad it took him this long to actually start growing a set, he's still a terrible crybaby. If anything, his character evolution is even worse than Shu's.

And really, are the police really this fucking incompetent? Nishijima finds bodies at Yuno's house and he fucking doesn't even arrest her? Instead he's just 'LOL LET'S GO GET SOME COFFEE YUNO WHILE I INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR DEAD PARENTS AND THIS MYSTERY BODY THAT YOU PROCURED'. How much influence does this moron even have to keep so many cops from spilling the beans all over this girl?

Spot on. This show has some of the worst writing I've ever seen in anime.
Jun 9, 2014 1:05 PM

Aug 2007
Was that music change when Yuki's dad asks forgiveness suppose to help convince me he was sorry?
And then understand why Yuki was all of a sudden okay with everything?
Like, I realize if he wins he know he can bring her back and I GUESS he can make amends, but after that, why would you want your mom anywhere near that weasel?

His dad showed his true colors while he was under pressure. He was willing to let Yuki die when the building was collapsing along with stealing and destroying something without asking for the consequences... And after being confronted by his ex wife he KILLS her? Like hell he loves her.

This episode was GOD AWFUL.
I don't care if Yuki came to some realization he could save his mom if he becomes god and everything is okay, the writing was so terrible I can't tell why he suddenly was okay with it, even if it did make sense.

Jun 19, 2014 9:11 PM

Aug 2010
I honestly still believe that Yuki's dad was lying to him and I'm annoyed that Yuki forgave him so quickly. I wouldn't be quick to forgive anyone that killed my mother.
Jul 4, 2014 6:51 PM

Feb 2013
Wasabi said:

^All this. +1

The bunny chases were damn creepy. Although I got to admit that they were kind of funny. lol

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 24, 2014 10:11 PM

May 2014
Best thing about the episode was Yuuik actually doig something for once. He stood up for himself is grew a pair. Good for you.
Jul 28, 2014 2:59 AM

May 2014
Congrats Yukki! You're not entirely useless!
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Aug 22, 2014 6:15 AM

Aug 2013
His dad killed his mother and he can still forgive him. Yeah, it's so f*cking logical. He's not that smart anyway. The past was funny. Yuno is too obsessed with Yukki.
Aug 27, 2014 12:26 PM
Feb 2013
I wonder how much cool this show it will be if Yuno actually had an obsession on a random shy girl instead of that s*** Amano. :D
Sep 19, 2014 11:13 PM

Oct 2013
I knew Yuno must've had some kind of fucked up childhood trauma with her parents, but I was expecting it to be elaborated on a little more.

For the first time, I can actually understand Yuki's whining and crying at the end. He just killed a group of people and is coming to the realization he's going to have to kill a good amount more of people. I mean, that's enough to shake somebody up. I just hope he doesn't wuss out next episode.

That kiss at the end was hot.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 25, 2014 9:43 AM

Jan 2014
Oh my.. This episode was so great. So much happened.
First of all, Yuno chasing Yuki and that girl, in a rabbit
costume, which was hilarious! ;D
And then about Yuno's past. She was already in my
favourite characters list, but now her name will be
etched there. For a long, long time. Love her :')
And Yuki, kinda forgiving his dad just because..?
I'm glad they killed him, would be painful to watch
him any more... And Yuki's now like determined to
become the god. Wow. Now that's some deep
commitment to that idea. Who wouldn't cry?
Jan 26, 2015 6:50 PM
Sep 2014
Yukki forgives his father so easily for killing his mother, kind of weird but still the end of this episode is amazing, love it!
Feb 24, 2015 10:55 PM

Nov 2014

It started so funny, then it got dark as hell, and then annoying. I can't even stand looking at Yukki now. He forgave his father WAY too easily for killing his mother...
Mar 5, 2015 8:53 PM

Nov 2014
This show is so shitty, how can this be ranked so high?

Mar 6, 2015 8:42 AM
Nov 2014
So this episode kinda hits me because I can relate some of the scenes. When the person you love, was loving someone else.

(Well in my case, it's not about love but friendship we had. Like he was loving someone else and not me. I will be by his side but the promise i made turned out to be unreal. I loved him as a friend but he doesn't like me as a friend anymore. I really get jealous, like yuno, when he was with someone else happy. ok don't read this kind of crappy review. Lmao cheerio)
Apr 19, 2015 5:27 PM

Jun 2010
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

HOLD UP DAWG YO HALT DA FUCK UP

Did he just really shrug off the fact that his dad killed his mom, and just spent quality time together with him like nothing fucking happened?!!!! WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK?!

Like, his dad be all like "once i do jail son, we be together again" and he be like "that's if you can get a job! xDDDD" and they all laugh and live happily ever after

DOOOOOD.. HE JUST KILLED YOUR FUCKING MOM...
May 26, 2015 3:06 AM

Dec 2012
Well, I did not have too long to wait for Yuki Dad goes to dead.
Jul 4, 2015 12:29 PM
Jun 2015
Piece of shit dad has suddenly a change of heart? But dies immediately afterwards? Right to your feels, audience!
Jul 7, 2015 3:30 PM
Feb 2015
Omg yuno in the bunny outfit was hilarious lmao xD but we can understand how she became so crazy. They even locked her up like seriously. Well yuki finally became a badass when his father was stabbed. Let's see what happens now.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2014
the plot thickens and I like it!
I had my jaw drop for several minutes after Yuno returned home ・Д・
I am starting to think Yuno had twin sister :/ This OP...
maybe Yukki will become psychopath too?
lol at mirumiru
this anime is getting better and better I hope it ends wiith a bang
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 9, 2015 11:46 PM

Feb 2013
Lol wtf? * he was gonna atone for his sins*, *when hes gets out on good behavior we'll be a real father and son*. DUDE THIS ASSHOLE JUST MURDERED YOUR MOTHER IN COLD BLOOD, WHAT? NOT EVEN A FUCKING WEEK AGO!? AND YET YOU'RE GONNA FORGIVE HIS ASS JUST LIKE THAT??? LOL WTF!? Yuki is beyond stupid, I can't even put into words how idiotic and unbelievable his sudden forgiveness for his father was *facepalm*.

And if his father murdering his own mother isn't enough for him, then how about how he just left his ass to die on that roof when shit hit the fan? He didn't even seem to regret it after he had landed with the parachute. I doubt he was even really sorry, he was probably just trying to trick Yuki once again and use him. Which obviously isn't very difficult to do >_<.

At least Yuki ACTUALLY did some proper fighting this episode, I have to admit seeing him take out those hitmen was pretty badass. Lets just hope he keeps up this attitude for the rest of the series.

Also I'm glad we got some more backstory on Yuno, we finally got to see how and why she killed her parents. At least it was actually for a sorta understandable reason, they were abusing her after all. Was her killing them a bit extreme? Yes. But she had obviously just snapped after she couldn't take the abuse anymore. And to be honest, I don't feel bad for her PoS parents at all, they kinda deserved it.

As to the other skeleton, I'm just gonna guess it's the glasses chick Yuki wanted to give the love letter to in the flashback.
Aug 16, 2015 11:38 AM
Jan 2015
i was hopin yukki's dad would die, glad he did
Sep 13, 2015 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
All I have to say about this episode is:

1. BA Yukki is BA. Finally got himself to fight!

2. I can't wait to see how they react to the third body. That's a big mind f*ck!!
Dec 20, 2015 11:34 AM

Sep 2015
Yukki forgave his dad for killing his mom so easily...
Feb 13, 2016 2:14 PM

Apr 2009
This show is terrible. Sorry.
Mar 28, 2016 7:34 AM

Jun 2015
The main part of this episode was so-so, but the after credits part was absolutely hilarious. Especially when they were maniacally pressing buttons.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Apr 21, 2016 11:40 PM

Mar 2014
Psychopath level since the very beginning . I suppose it is inevitable .
No matter how messed-up the situation are , you just have to sympathize .
Good Episode . the whole situation is pathetic enough for me .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 5:37 AM

Jun 2010
It's verry annoying that we're already in episode 18, and Yuki hasn't thought about participating in this game, till now. And he's actually feeling sorry for his douchebag father, who killed his loving and kind mother? What's wrong with him....

Now that 7ths are dead, I only want Mimene to win. But I know there won't be a satisfying end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2016 1:44 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, I can't believe Yuno's parents locked her in a cage and with no food if she was bad! that's just disgusting behaviour! now I'm not surprised she drugged them with sleeping pills and put them in there and let them starve to death after what they said to her.

Her back story is far sadder than I thought, I thought she just went crazy and stabbed them for no reason but she was clearly driven to it by the abuse they gave her, no wonder she is how she is.

No wonder she latched on to Yuki the way she did when he said he'd marry her and they could be a family, that was probably the nicest thing she'd experienced in her life.

I can't believe first Yuki's dad stabbed his mom last episode and then this episode he comes back and he gets stabbed by someone. Then Yuki actually stabbed the guy who stabbed him and that other one and Yuno got the last one! D:

I also don't believe he forgave his dad so easily.

Awww, Yuki nearly killed Yuno but didn't in the end but she said she'd understand if he did. Awww.

Now he wants to kill everyone to bring his family back, awww.

So now Yuki and Yuno are both orphans under tragic circumstances and killers. They are so similar now.
Jul 4, 2016 1:02 AM
Sep 2015
Well, I for one am glad to know that Yuno's parents had it coming. Good job, Yuno.

And Yukki's dad got whats' coming to him as well, nice.

And Yukki temporarily stops being a wimp and kicks ass. Very temporarily.

All in all, happiest episode so far as far as I'm concerned.
Jul 5, 2016 9:17 AM

Apr 2012
YOU CAN'T BE A PRICK AND A SAINT AT THE SAME TIME, 'DAD'! Chose one or develop a legitmate multiple-persoanlity disorder!

Yukiteru has no chain of thought, he literally reacts to every event as standalone incidents. He flips around more times than a coin tossed off the Empire State Building.
Aug 17, 2016 4:06 PM
Feb 2016
razor39999 said:
So his dad admits to killing his mom, the next moment Yukki insta forgives him and goes all cheery about living with him after the prison sentence and then the moment after that he's dead. Awesome script...

Not to mention that less than a day ago he stole the only parachute and left his son on top of a crumbling building. Yuki seems to have forgotten that.
Sep 10, 2016 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Uncrowned_King said:
There isn't episode 17 discussion so I'll say it here.
Fuck Yuki and Yuno.
Mar and Ai are best couple T_T

I agree one the best couple right there, that's for sure XD.

That was an amazing episode right there. Loved to see Yuno's backstory.
Now one can understand why she is so messed up, cause of her parents and shitty childhood. Seriously, I was clapping my ass off by the time of this scenes:

Also, Yukki's father's dead, and seemingly that was 11th work. Looking forward to meet the 11th now.
Really looking forward to what's gonna happen next.
Sep 23, 2016 3:49 AM

Jun 2016
This episode was hilarious, but also sad.
Yuno's past, she had no other choice.
Oct 25, 2016 3:32 PM

Mar 2016
It only took 18 eps for Yuki to start growing a pair.
Nov 19, 2016 7:30 AM

Nov 2015
Princess_Hime said:
There isn't episode 17 discussion so I'll say it here.
Fuck Yuki and Yuno.
Mar and Ai are best couple T_T

+1

Yuki is still forgiving everyone, either they they try to kill or capture him.
Jan 4, 2017 2:12 PM

Mar 2010
JESUS Fucking christ, I've had enough of this show XD Not because of the interesting elements but because Yuki is not my most hated character I hope he dies, or becomes god and realizes what a bitch he was.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 17, 2017 6:36 PM

Jun 2016
Serabeth : "Sorry for killing your mother, Son. I'll probably just get a few years for murder, so when I'm out, how about we start over again?"

"Okay, Dad. I totally forgive you for killing Mom." - Yukki
Jan 24, 2017 8:42 AM

May 2016
Damn it both of his parents died in two episodes that fuc**** hard man, poor boy, forgeot to mention Yunno's speech was so emotional.
Jan 31, 2017 2:04 PM
Jul 2018
Finally Yuki mans up but at the end, a wimp again e.e
I think sh*t got real after this ep
Mar 17, 2017 11:37 PM

May 2013
Oh look, he finally did something. Still weak as fuck though >.>

idk why tf he would treat his father's wounds KNOWING THE FACT THAT HE KILLED HIS MOTHER. Also, he forgave him way too easily. This man STOLE YOUR PARACHUTE TO SAVE HIS OWN FUCKING ASS THEN STABBED THE MOTHER WHO LOVED YOU.

Can I hate the main character any more than this? I don't fucking know. I've liked all the anime main characters until this one. Jfc.
Apr 22, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2016
Emotions are running endlessly high....

No matter how I look at it, Yuno is never the bad guy. (or, girl rather). Yes, she did kill her parents. Her parents tortured her. She became somewhat mentally unstable. Her reasoning for protecting Yuno seems a little weak, but... she admitted that she would be entirely fine dying for him right there and then. She would let him endlessly use her as a shield, so long as he would survive. That's also why she didn't find it too maverick to tie Yuuki up to a chair like a slave. She was used to that exact same kind of torture. But she was doing it to protect him.

I hope Yuno lives... she honestly deserves everything :(
Jun 9, 2017 9:03 PM

Dec 2016
I mean, I guess, what Yuno did to her parents was kind of justified, notice the "kind of." ANd also her running around in the pink bunny suit was hilarious! XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 28, 2017 4:35 PM

Jul 2009
Flashback episode! Yuno started stalking Yuki after that survey scene ... but dang that rabbit costume lol! Seems like her parents were abusing her ... so she ... did the same and then killed them?! O_O Oh boy ... we still don't know who that third skeleton belongs to either. Then after Yuki's dad gets killed by Eleventh (or rather people he hired I guess) and Yuki finally gets his resolve together to win this game! Took him long enough eh ... got his first kill too. Of course I didn't think he'd be able to kill Yuno right away, I'm guessing they'll work together until they're the only ones left THEN Yuno will let him kill her. We've only got two more members left of the original 12 after all (excluding our main duo), so looks like we'll finish just in time :P
Oct 15, 2017 10:58 AM

Jun 2016
So, Yuno fell in love with Yukki when she approached him while writing down that survey form? And Yukki was already in love with their class representative. Haha. Yuno as a bunny being salty af. I can't even. Heck, Wakaba didn't accept his love letter, though.

Holy shit. Finally, we get to know more about Yuno. So, Yuno did kill her parents, huh? Like she starved them to death? Her parents were so horrible to her, though. Locking her up like an animal when she's home past her curfew. Talk about fucked up parenting. Kinda happy for Yuno that her parents died. Poor Yuno. Goddamnit. I swear I had an inkling that the third body belongs to that Wakaba girl. Idk, I might be wrong. Lmao.

So, Yukki's dad was really the one who stabbed his mother and as he was about to give himself up, and ready to redeem himself to his son, he was stabbed and died. Fucking Eleventh owner, though. Who the fuck are you!?!?! Though, I have a clue that it's that bald guy in the OP since he's the only one we haven't seen yet.

Holy shit, Yukki, plucked up the courage for once and kill them motherfuckers. Haha. Slay, son. Lmfao. Of course, Yuno arrives since she knows what Yukki's been doing.

Just when I thought that while Yuno is trying to stop Yukki and Wakaba from having sweet moments was when Mur Mur arrived and gave her own Mirai Nikki, but I was wrong. Hahaha. Glorious, as always, Mur Mur. :D

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 27, 2018 10:18 AM
Oct 2018
Yuno's best girl.
Dec 14, 2019 10:50 AM

Apr 2013
Nice, another one of those asshole characters gone. Was Yukiteru actually on the way of forgiving his father for killing his mother just a short while ago? Just like that? LOL
Mar 10, 2020 5:37 AM

Dec 2018
Even though Yukki's dad cried, I still doubt that he's not plotting anything. But lol, maybe his acting is just too good that 11th believed his act and decided to get rid of him.

So, Yuno's future is DEATH, hmmm....

Dad: Yukki, do you want to see the stars with me? If you want, then give me your CELLPHONE.
Yukki: Really? It's a promise, OK?
Dad: Yeah...
*Yukki hand over the cellphone to his dad.*
* Dad breaks the cellphone *
THE END
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.