Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 13, 2012 1:57 AM

Sep 2011
lol at Charlotte licking herself

Feb 13, 2012 6:48 AM
Jul 2011
what's with Charlotte wanting to "lay an egg"? @.@
Feb 13, 2012 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
Here was I hoping the plot would be better... That we'd find out what's this "god" saito is left hand of, the origin of void magic and its ultimate purpose, the connection between worlds, the origin of delflinger and why he knows so much... this show has so much potential and it's greatly disappointing me, perhaps I set the bar too high
only good moment of the episode was when louise slapped henrietta
and yet another reason this is starting to get annoying. louise allows every single f*cking female to hit on saito, but then he's the one who gets the punishment (even though he's an idiot)
The only girls I still have faith on are Montmorency and Kirche. I'd like to see Kirche getting married with the teacher tbh
removed-userFeb 13, 2012 7:51 AM
Feb 13, 2012 9:13 AM

Dec 2011
Best episode imo.
Yes, I love ecchi scenes.
Feb 13, 2012 4:01 PM

Feb 2012
Chloe-tsundere said:
I loved the episode but getting a tad annoyed by the aslmost sex but in the end we wont D: I love louisexsaito ... >.< but saiot is a big perv and cheats often

I find the romance episode scenes between louisexsaito awesome but always tiffa or another girls butts in -.- grrr

also go louise go! I loved henrietta first but I definitly hate her now :S still trying to steal saito while even he said he loves louise and wants her only!

and I dont like harem ending even if louise says so I bet they just filled that in on purpose cause somehow guys go crazy over harems ... but I rather have reverse harem with dedication to 1 person

I agree :D
the othrs need to get a life
they clearly cant see tht Saito loves Louise and only her
Feb 13, 2012 11:46 PM

Oct 2009
Small look at what gonna happen.
Pic from Baka Tsuki

Wonder what happens LOL
Tru3Ph03niXFeb 13, 2012 11:51 PM
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Feb 14, 2012 12:03 AM

Sep 2011
Tru3Ph03niX said:
Pic from Baka Tsuki

Wonder what happens LOL

^ Huge Mega Spoiler Alert!

I Hope No One's Going To Check That Out For Those Who Haven't Read The Light Novel LOL.

Feb 14, 2012 1:34 AM

Oct 2010
Tru3Ph03niX said:
Pic from Baka Tsuki
Wonder what happens LOL
Oh so I see now. Well another thing off my mind.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 14, 2012 1:47 AM

Feb 2008
The way people interrupt them is getting boring. They repeat the same thing in each episode. What's with all girls being sluts in this anime. People like don't care about Louise's feelings towards Saito. Haven't watched the first three seasons so I don't know about Siesta, but Tabitha and Henrietta are real sluts :3

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 14, 2012 1:27 PM

Apr 2008
O-o; The bath ep seems to happen every 6th ep. Or is there always just a bath ep, the number not mattering?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing". I see what you did there subbers.

GAH! It was getting good and hot in the end, then it got messed up by big boobs ><: Things can't go smoothly huh?

And Tabitha...really?
Feb 14, 2012 3:36 PM
Jul 2011
As was to be expected, I watched one more episode for the promised fanservice - shame on me.

I even outright started with the mindset of "I'm just watching a trashy fanservice-episode", yet they still managed to disappoint me. Aside from the fanservice being standard and boring, it seems almost all of the characters have finally lost their minds. Suddenly almost every girl is hell-bent to get into Saito's pants at any cost, Saito throws around big words about Louise and him which he most likely doesn't truly understand and Louise has so little self-respect that she outright tells Saito she will even cope with cheating if necessary.

Right now it's just an endless loop of girls throwing themselves at Saito with increasing desperation and him and Louise making up in a cheesy and contrived way. I didn't even smile when he touched Tifa's boob in the end, because stuff like that happens every few minutes with minor variations.

That's it, I'm outta here.
Feb 14, 2012 5:10 PM
Jan 2012
Pretty good episode, nice looking at the comments now that henrietta and louise had a fight, it sure stopped the whining of all the louise crybabies. Anyone still mad at henrietta for ep5? no one cares, kthnxbai.
Feb 14, 2012 6:05 PM

Nov 2010
man i actualy hate louise even more after this episode... oh well i'm still going to finish it because i like the rest :-)
Feb 14, 2012 6:10 PM
Feb 2012
Love and hate this episode.

First, I loved Louise's attitude with Henrrieta's, she slaps her face, and she deserves it!! (ok, I just hate Henrrieta since episode 5) Then, we have that super cute moment Saito x Louise. I was like, "this is it?", "will finally Saito and Louise sleep together?"of course not!I'm starting to think that they never will...

And I hate all the other girl's. Seriously? Have some respect for other people's feelings! Saito love's louise and louise love's saito, and every single person in this story knows that, but even so, there is something like 4 girls after him.I hate that!

Siesta, go away! Every one, go away, and leave Saito and Louise living together alone!!!!!

Well, sorry if my English is bad, i'm Portuguese, but I really need to talk about this!
Because this time i am really angry with that interruption!
Feb 14, 2012 10:07 PM

Nov 2007
fuck why is the only girl that is annoying and intolerable the one he is with? this show just baffles me. Louise is one of the least likable characters ever.

like seriously by now Saito should just have a harem. (and exclude Louise)

or at least get with Henrietta

he could have easily had her, Siesta, Tiffa or Tabitha by now and any would be better than Louise constantly bitching at him and abusing him. seriously the guy is a masochist.
mystikFeb 14, 2012 10:10 PM
Feb 16, 2012 10:13 AM

Oct 2009
FoolsLove said:
I'm incredibly tired of Louise's tsun.

I prefer Henrietta miles over Louise.

I agree with both of these.
PS. Love the avatar. IRIS ZERO is awesome.
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Feb 16, 2012 4:48 PM

Feb 2012
ZetaZaku said:
The way people interrupt them is getting boring. They repeat the same thing in each episode. What's with all girls being sluts in this anime. People like don't care about Louise's feelings towards Saito. Haven't watched the first three seasons so I don't know about Siesta, but Tabitha and Henrietta are real sluts :3

Heres how i would describe Siesta
In the first season she was a kind and nice maid but then she started to have a thing for Saito on the 4th ep cuz he rescued her
The second and third season she just interuppted saito and louise's private time
So yeah
ThePrincessRul3zFeb 16, 2012 4:55 PM
Feb 16, 2012 4:59 PM

Feb 2012
Kaori_Hitomi said:
Love and hate this episode.

First, I loved Louise's attitude with Henrrieta's, she slaps her face, and she deserves it!! (ok, I just hate Henrrieta since episode 5) Then, we have that super cute moment Saito x Louise. I was like, "this is it?", "will finally Saito and Louise sleep together?"of course not!I'm starting to think that they never will...

And I hate all the other girl's. Seriously? Have some respect for other people's feelings! Saito love's louise and louise love's saito, and every single person in this story knows that, but even so, there is something like 4 girls after him.I hate that!

Siesta, go away! Every one, go away, and leave Saito and Louise living together alone!!!!!

Well, sorry if my English is bad, i'm Portuguese, but I really need to talk about this!
Because this time i am really angry with that interruption!

I couldnt agree wit u more. Them people need to get a life i mean seriously
Feb 19, 2012 12:15 AM

May 2010
There was a progress on saito x louise but at the end they were back at square one..or..probably 2..
Feb 22, 2012 8:14 AM

Jan 2011
ThePrincessRul3z said:
ZetaZaku said:

Heres how i would describe Siesta
In the first season she was a kind and nice maid but then she started to have a thing for Saito on the 4th ep cuz he rescued her
The second and third season she just interuppted saito and louise's private time
So yeah

Seems like you guys already said what I wanted to say.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 26, 2012 7:13 AM

Jun 2009
Cliche after cliche. This season is trash. DROPPED.
Albert Einstein said:
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Neil deGrasse Tyson said:
For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.

Feb 29, 2012 12:19 AM

Sep 2008
Saito's natural reflexes show that he has good judgement.
If you had boobs and a washboard on a bed, which one would you touch? The boobs of course.

Mamiko Noto sure looked great in the hot spring though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2012 6:04 AM

Feb 2010
FFS STOP COCKBLOCKING SAITO!!!

Awesome episode, I lol'd big times when the 3 guys jumped out of the bushes. :'D
Mar 16, 2012 11:16 AM

Jun 2010
@7:30 onwards

WTF was that? Saito just got trolled.
Mar 25, 2012 7:57 PM

Sep 2011
Best. Episode. Ever. This episode was meant for the fan-boys like me. Ahh perfection! >:)

Oh and I just got to get this off my chest,

The queen got... REJEEEECCTTEEEEDDD!!!@#@#
Apr 6, 2012 3:59 PM

May 2011
Onsen episodes are always ftw. Was cool to see Louise and Henrietta just have a girl fight like that and then just smile it off at the end.

That ending was like a total trap set by Louise just so she can blow Saito up. Tbh wtf how did they not see Tifa there in the first place lol?
Apr 12, 2012 8:26 PM

Nov 2011
Zero no Tsukaima will always me make me happy on the inside.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Apr 25, 2012 12:25 AM

Jan 2012
damn u well placed objects!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Apr 25, 2012 3:04 AM

Jun 2009
Did she just slapped the princess?!?!?! Wow...

Saito and Louis's relationship develop further.... Then back to where it was again.... Like always.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2012 4:17 PM

Jun 2012
Its about time Louise stopped kissing Henrietta's ass.
Aug 15, 2012 6:49 PM
Jul 2012
OK NEVER MIND WHAT I SAID IN THE LAST POST

dis bitch louise said that you can look at other girls and cheat? DAMN she knows how to please a man

edit: Never fucking mind... Louise proved to be quite the bitch at the end... I guess I should've watched the last 2 minutes before posting -_-
Javi-HimeAug 15, 2012 6:54 PM
Aug 17, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2009
Almost zero resolution from the previous episode, which was replaced with fanservice?

I had such high hopes for this season too
Oh well, maybe there'll be something in the later episodes

The Lousie x Saito moments were nice
Manga Sorted By Theme                         Anime Sorted By Theme
Nov 30, 2012 12:35 PM
Aug 2012
KaitoDash said:
Mysterious Onsen steam flooded this episode. As expected though.

So the queen resolves her mind and ready to snatch Saito away from Louise.
I like that. Better than masquerade herself with innocent face and do NTR behind her friends.

Tabitha seems to get motivated by Henrietta's action too.
I'd love to see more of her raid on Saito.

Tiffa sure falls head over heels with Saito but still keep silent for Louise's sake.
Gear up, girly. You're insulting your opponents. Don't hold back.

I don't really like Louise x Saito relationship. Especially because there are better girls around Saito.
Louise just cannot come to trust Saito. After a lot happen in this episode, she still goes Tsun-tsun in the end.
It makes the whole thing more like a Slice-of-Life that nothing can ever progress.

And Saito is not trustworthy. Now I hate him for his "promise" to not looking at other girls, which he will not keep.
I don't hate him being pervert at other girls, but just that he throw promise after promises at Louise.
Don't promise if you can't do it, Saito. Just be honest and go for Harem. I'll support you all the way.

But well, the episode was funny. So I guess I liked it.

How the hell is she supposed to trust Saito when every moment she looks away some of her friends her friends, the maid or even her best friend is trying to seduce Saito at any given moment. To make things worse Saito's indecisiveness basically allows them to do whatever they want. It is RIDICULOUS how all the characters are being turned into perverted sluts to the point of being backstabbing.

The whole anime has emphasized on how Louise and Henrietta have been best of friends since they were kids. Louise has been shown to be a very loyal friend to Henrietta and she always did her best for her and yet Henrietta herself fully aware of how Louise feels about Saito is willing to betray her over and over again just for her own selfishness. They have actually managed to turn one of the most pleasant characters in this anime into an obsessive backstabbing slut who won't stop at anything to get things her way. The only thing left for er to do is banish Louise from her kingdom so she can have Saito all to herself.

The only character I can really respect now is Kirsche who is the only character who seems to be capable of showing some maturity and who isn't a bitch in the series. She realized Saito already loved Louise and left it at that. She may not have been at best terms with Louise at the time but at least she had the decency to let go and not become obsessed like all these other girls have become.

I mean this is getting RIDICULOUS!! To think of so many girls falling for the same guy at exactly the same time when he's supposed to be already in a relationship its really stupid.
This is turning out to be a terrible season after a really nice start.

I guess the only good thing about this is that once I finish the season I wont have to think twice about deleting the entire series and freeing up some space for Shakugan no Shana and Toradora on my hard drive which definitely are much more promiing than this plotless crap that ZnT has become.

Kaeyuki said:
Disappointed, really. It's the final season and all they're doing is making it worse
But I was jumping up and yelling when Louise slapped Henrietta
Also, if I were Louise, instead of holding back and letting everything happen, I'd go apeshit on all of them. The levelheaded cast of characters in the novel versus the perverted sluts of the anime need their punishment.

I am happy to hear that the characters in the light novels did not end up being as slutty as they are become in this anime. So what the hell is going on?? Have they run out of a storyline? Even if they just want to do filler episodes there are way more interesting things to do than this. Just look at Gintama, it mostly has filler episodes but they are decent and barely have any fanservice in them.

What is really pathetic is this anime actually makes Louise become less like a tsundere girlfriend and more like an insecure girlfriend with a bipolar mental disorder. One moment she's love smitten and is being really sweet and the next she's goes back to being aimlessly abusive and violent.
MushorwellNov 30, 2012 12:57 PM
Mar 16, 2013 4:01 PM

Oct 2010
So cute <3
Jul 6, 2013 10:56 AM

Jun 2012
Oh wow, really? So Louise and Saito both enter the room, start making out, and right when they're about to have sex, they notice Tiffa. Seriously, not even an albino brain-dead retarded monkey dwarf could have missed the half-naked elf girl sleeping in the middle of the bed. Am I really supposed to believe that they were completely oblivious to Tiffa that entire time? Did it really require Saito to grope her boob before he could notice she was there? Also, why did Louise get mad at him for it? She should realize that they're both complete idiots for not noticing she was there, and recognize that it was an accident. But no, in that situation, grabbing her boob on accident is considered an "affair" and deserves to be punished with physical violence.

Seriously, that was the lamest excuse they could have come up with to stop them from having sex. They should have noticed Tiffa instantly at the very moment they walked into that room. They should have seen her and then went to a completely different room where they could have sex without any interruptions. I would have been OK with it if they stopped because Tabitha walked into the room. I would have been OK with it if they stopped because it turned out Seista was hiding under the bed. Completely missing the tall, half-naked, busty elf girl sleeping in the center of the bed, however, is inexcusable.
LarasoJul 6, 2013 11:00 AM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jul 18, 2013 6:23 PM

May 2013
I'm so jealous of Siato.. He's got his own mansion and Territory to rule over, strength he didn't have to work for, and countless women absolutely obsessed with him including a princess, a potential princess, some flat chested twat, an elf, a maid, and countless others since he's become a knight.... *Envy*
Jul 27, 2013 4:45 PM

Jul 2013
Everyone who said this episode was gonna be pointless... HA!
Jul 30, 2013 7:55 PM
Jul 2013
When Louise was kicked out of Saito's bed and lumped up with Tabitha and Siesta, you know that Saito's relationship with Louise is superficial.

WTF at the ending, was Tiffa invisible or something? How could you not notice such a big and busty girl in your bedroom? They were even right next to her in bed.
night97Jul 30, 2013 8:24 PM
Aug 17, 2013 11:13 AM
Aug 2013
I just... Don't get this whole thing with Saito and Louise anymore...

So many stupid things, after watching season 1 and 2 and not being overly impressed, I skipped through 3 and watched what LOOKED important to see if it would get better, it barely did.

So at this point I just want to get to the end of this...

On another note, LOL at the beginning with Henrietta wanting to go through the mirror then later Tabitha "threatening" Louise that she will take Saito away if shit happens again. Makes me think Tabitha is just sick of the shit between.

Props to Saito for the good idea of just going to sleep alone though, at least he did something right there. And awww... Saito almost got permission to cheat as much as he wanted.

To seriously NOT notice that Tiffa was there... and that Louise punished him for it, they are both at fault for being retarded. This is a pure wtf moment.
dasichriAug 17, 2013 11:38 AM
Sep 15, 2013 4:37 AM

Jul 2013
KaitoDash said:
\
I don't really like Louise x Saito relationship. Especially because there are better girls around Saito.
Louise just cannot come to trust Saito.

Don't be surprised if you lose your girlfriend's trust when you start screwing around with other women.
Oct 10, 2013 9:09 AM

May 2013
tahatiba-san is really cute in this ep 5/5
Nov 10, 2013 10:25 PM
Oct 2013
Hi, I just want to know but does all of the Zero no Tsukaima seasons contain any upper nudity exposed? Example : Boobs. Im not asking for pussy's as that would be already be listed under 'hentai' but seriously, does it contain any upper exposed nudity?
Nov 11, 2013 12:48 AM

Jun 2012
joshua1995 said:
Hi, I just want to know but does all of the Zero no Tsukaima seasons contain any upper nudity exposed? Example : Boobs. Im not asking for pussy's as that would be already be listed under 'hentai' but seriously, does it contain any upper exposed nudity?

No... This isn't a hentai, nor is it truly a pure ecchi anime. Actually, I don't think I've seen a single anime that exposes the breasts and wasn't categorized as a hentai.
Nov 11, 2013 7:13 AM

Jun 2012
joshua1995 said:
Laraso, there are anime that exposes breast but wasn't categorized as hentai. Example : Freezing, Sekirei etc etc...

Well, I guess I just haven't seen any of them yet.

joshua1995 said:
By the way, so there are no breast exposed in all of the zero no tsukaima seasons?

Unless you consider scenes where the bare skin of the breasts is visible but the nipples are censored to be "exposed upper nudity", then no, there isn't. I just told you that.
Nov 11, 2013 8:59 AM
Oct 2013
Laraso said:
joshua1995 said:
Laraso, there are anime that exposes breast but wasn't categorized as hentai. Example : Freezing, Sekirei etc etc...

Well, I guess I just haven't seen any of them yet.

joshua1995 said:
By the way, so there are no breast exposed in all of the zero no tsukaima seasons?

Unless you consider scenes where the bare skin of the breasts is visible but the nipples are censored to be "exposed upper nudity", then no, there isn't. I just told you that.

oh, ok then...THX
Jun 10, 2014 4:36 AM

Oct 2013
"I guess i was born for this moment" lol
boobs ruined the moment >.>
[/quote]
Jun 17, 2014 5:01 PM

Aug 2013
HNNNNNNG.
Well, I didn't expected the onsen episode to be the best of the season so far xD
Lemon vs melon everyone? I'll take two lemons please.

I'm glad that Louise didn't kept that noble attitude with the princess, it would have upset me to the highest point. ''You're a bitch, princess'', couldn't have said it better :P
I would still like to see Louise become more aggressive in term of keeping him. I mean for fuck sake, how can she accept that two girls that keep flirting and trying to sleep with the man she loves live in the same house of her? I would have hired guards to keep them away.

A loooot of fanservice in that episode. All the breast size people like were reunited in one episode x)
minouneetzoeJun 17, 2014 5:04 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 7, 2014 11:13 PM

Jan 2014
Things are starting to slowly get back on the good track. I've said this before as well though and it didn't end well so I'm not getting my hopes too high up. Siesta needs to stop sleeping in their bed. She's supposed to be a maid not a whore! Siesta needs to stop interloping and Saito needs to stop looking at all the other girls. I will admit he looks like he might be getting on the good track like I said a second ago.

Also he's had so many chances for 4th base, good luck not screwing it up next time! haha
Dec 7, 2014 2:15 PM

Apr 2013
Well finally a good fanservice episode, the first one this season. So many nice girls and Saito's choosing Louise T_T
Jan 24, 2015 7:32 PM
Jan 2015
I have nothing more to say about this episode than.. FAPULOUS!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.