And can I get it with this quote:
"I've never seen humans as anything else but a drink."

Thank You!!!

May 18, 2012 1:04 AM

Nov 2011
i wanna one too :3 any of ur choice =) thankies

May 20, 2012 5:34 PM

Mar 2011
If you could I would like a Misaka Mikoto one :P I liked how you styled your member cards by the way, I would prefer an animated one as well with a random chosen quote. But I'm happy with a PNG one too
May 20, 2012 8:03 PM

Jan 2012
I also would like to have one ....
Zoro and Trafalgar Law would be perfect. PNG
Thanks xD

My English is horrible, sorry
May 20, 2012 8:49 PM

Nov 2009
Right here my friend. Something with either Mizore or Kenshiro. You pick.
Jun 16, 2012 12:03 AM

Apr 2012
I would love a card please :D

Anything about Holo from Spice and Wolf would be awesome :)
Jun 18, 2012 2:33 AM

Apr 2011
One of Akemi Homura please! :)

Jun 18, 2012 6:23 PM

Feb 2012
i would like one please,
one of fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood would be nice
thank you very much :)
Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up . . . we'll all get up . . . it'll be anarchy! -The Breakfeast Club
Jul 23, 2012 7:08 AM
Jun 2012
Oh wow! Looks sick! Can I have one to? Can you put my username: xxiowahawks29xx and a picture of Elsie from the world god only knows please?
Jul 26, 2012 10:33 AM

Jul 2012
Hi, could you make one for me too. Name = Gouko_Tenrou
Character= Fujimoto Shirou
Quote= The greatest enemy of knowledge is the illusion of knowledge.
Gouko_TenrouSep 4, 2012 12:01 AM
Jul 26, 2012 2:46 PM

Nov 2011
I also want one
In .png please
Sep 3, 2012 10:13 AM

Jul 2012
Hi, could you make one for me too. Name = Izaya
Character= Orihara, Izaya
Quote= Humans are so appealing & interesting so I can't help myself

Thanks =]
Sep 3, 2012 10:31 AM

Jun 2011
Name - Teffycom
Character - Furude Rika
Quote - Ni-Pah!
Sep 3, 2012 12:09 PM

Jul 2009
Can i have one too? :)
Name: Delanov
Character: Date Masamune
Quote: HERE WE GO !
Sep 8, 2012 1:50 AM
Apr 2011
i want the gif one .looks cool : )
Sep 9, 2012 9:17 AM
Aug 2011
I wanna one please o/
anything about gundam

deactivated-Sep 9, 2012 9:20 AM
Sep 9, 2012 12:37 PM

Dec 2011
I would love one please :D
Anything is great! Thanks!
Sep 11, 2012 11:00 PM
Livin in the 90s

Jan 2011
A few days ago I saw someone post here and I remembered that I wanted a card a while back. So I created my own inbetween classes.

The font is not the best, but I thought it didn't look too bad.
Any suggestions for improvement? I've never made one of these before.
Since this wasn't made officially could I be allowed to use this for personal use?
And lastly I believe I got all of the achievements right. Please tell me if I got one wrong though.
_SilenSep 12, 2012 7:16 AM

Sep 12, 2012 5:25 AM

Sep 2012
Hellooo!!! :D
I'd like a card too! Animated please! T-T
My favourite character is Byakuran Gesso from Katekyo Hitman Reborn (this guy):

May I choose the text? *-*

PS: you're great! xD Even an idiot like me can do something with your help! xD
Sep 14, 2012 8:20 AM

Jan 2012
I would also like one please!!!!! One with Kida Masaomi from Durarara! I leave the background to you! As for the quote, please put this on, "BANG!"

Thank you very much!! I'm looking forward to it! :]]]]]
Sep 15, 2012 11:16 AM

Mar 2011
I would like to request a member card with Shiro from Deadman Wonderland with this quote from the series:
"G-G-Ganta Fight! Ganbare Ganta oi!"

Please and thank you very much!
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Oct 2, 2012 9:48 AM

Jan 2012
I would like one if it is possibale.

PNG
Character: Toshino Kyouko
Quote: Yuri Yura-ra-ra-ra Yuru Yuri

OFC write if it wont be possibale to do. If you'll have enough time do it for me i'll be glad of that :) If no, just write me
Oct 24, 2012 10:35 PM

Feb 2010
LordSilen said:
A few days ago I saw someone post here and I remembered that I wanted a card a while back. So I created my own inbetween classes.

The font is not the best, but I thought it didn't look too bad.
Any suggestions for improvement? I've never made one of these before.
Since this wasn't made officially could I be allowed to use this for personal use?
And lastly I believe I got all of the achievements right. Please tell me if I got one wrong though.

It looks really good. You're asking for improvement here's what I would say on that, all my opinion: render, shadowing, corners and text spacing are all perfect. I like how the first letter is bold. But I would use darker backgrounds with more "glowing" colors. This lets renders stand out and its what the best hotel and club cards use, which I think a member card should be like personally. I'd also use distinguished fonts throughout, since it makes all the different important parts stand out on their own. Also a frame is real good since it can help with the realism of the card. It makes it look more 3-D and compliments a shadow effect. It also prevents a card from sinking into the background of the website. But a frame is the hardest part by far, mine is really meticulous to get that reflection effect but still not 100% perfect (more like 99%) which is great but I'll need to redo it to make it even smoother if its used in future cards.
Oct 24, 2012 10:48 PM

Feb 2010
All member card requests have been met, phew! Still looking for a talented designer who wants to take over that with a fresh approach (see first post)!
Oct 25, 2012 2:51 AM

Mar 2012
I would like to request a member card with Saber from Fate/zero with any quote u think is best cos i cant think of any.

Thanks a lot really looking forward to it. :)
Oct 30, 2012 9:49 PM

Nov 2011
I managed to restore PSD's of these from dead hdd few days before.
It has user nickname, title (that was Shishio's original idea back to the start-of-this-topic day) and tools (browsers, graphics editor, etc.) on it, the last two being completely optional. By design the render is meant to occupy all possible space leaving none of it for stuff like quotes.

So if Shishio-kun likes these enough, I can start making ones with this design, although I'm not really good in finding renders.

@LordSilen
IMO in your card the top-right, bottom-right and bottom-left 'rounded angles' are too bright and so they blend with light bg, you can either try moving your shadow, using outer glow or outlining to separate it from the bg. Especially the bottom-right corner — I can't even tell if it is there actually
Oct 31, 2012 1:28 AM

Feb 2010
VeriTi said:
It has user nickname, title (that was Shishio's original idea back to the start-of-this-topic day) and tools (browsers, graphics editor, etc.) on it, the last two being completely optional. By design the render is meant to occupy all possible space leaving none of it for stuff like quotes.

So if Shishio-kun likes these enough, I can start making ones with this design, although I'm not really good in finding renders.

Mass res? Wow your cards have perfect rounded corners. I really need to redo mine in PS so they're 100% perfect.

Yeah I love your cards, and thanks it'd be great if you took over this for a while and you'll get to share your art. You would be the third generation of cards. I'll update the top post later but I'll still do seany's request.
Shishio-kunOct 31, 2012 1:40 AM
Oct 31, 2012 2:08 AM

Sep 2008
I also would like one with the Character Akiyama Mio or Saber.
Quote is up to you. ^^
Nov 4, 2012 7:54 AM

Sep 2012
I would like to request a member card with Ciel Phantomhive
Quote: " I thought that even if you died, somehow you would protect me. "

Thanks a lot really looking forward to it. ^^
AyacchiiNov 4, 2012 7:57 AM
Nov 4, 2012 8:06 AM
Jul 2012
I want one with Kaillen from code geass. Pick any quote you want.
LegendGoldDarkNov 4, 2012 8:09 AM
Nov 6, 2012 12:06 AM

Apr 2012
Shishio-kun said:
VeriTi said:

Mass res? Wow your cards have perfect rounded corners. I really need to redo mine in PS so they're 100% perfect.

Yeah I love your cards, and thanks it'd be great if you took over this for a while and you'll get to share your art. You would be the third generation of cards. I'll update the top post later but I'll still do seany's request.

Wow, awesome member cards...

I think rather than only ask for a member card with specific character, people can post the image that they want, no matter if it is render or not, I can make them renders(if I'm not too lazy at the moment I see it, hahaha).
Nov 8, 2012 11:58 AM

Jul 2012
Hello ^^

Can I ask for a member card? Preferably with Hatsune Miku.

Thank you!
Nov 9, 2012 12:38 AM

Feb 2010
OK from now on, all member cards will be done by Veriti. I'm doing the last three requests before Al_exs's post. So Moroter, you get the new generation of our club's card style!

Not really sure how to put the first post but as cards get made it'll be clearer what works best for people.

@Veriti: So people have their nickname/title and their icons on their cards, that will be cool and different. I'll put in first post they can request a nickname or title and if they don't pick one you'll give them one based on their pro. Ok? Shouldn't be hard, I think? It'll be good since in my experience people like high rank titles like "Master of Catgirls" or "Queen of Moe". Maybe for icons you can use icons from things related to their pro so its more personal, since not everyone uses Photoshop or any programs at all. Like if they were into Final Fantasy, their icons would be the logo or a symbol from the game. That could be really really good. But idk, its up to you. Its really fun when you get around to it but it can be quite consuming cuz there's lots to experiment with.
Shishio-kunNov 9, 2012 12:49 AM
Nov 9, 2012 4:31 AM

Jul 2012
Shishio-kun said:
OK from now on, all member cards will be done by Veriti. I'm doing the last three requests before Al_exs's post. So Moroter, you get the new generation of our club's card style!

Ok, no problem ^^
Nov 9, 2012 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
A cooler had died on my PC so I'll get started at tomorrow evening or even at Sunday 'cause CPU gets overheated in a few minutes after system finishes loading.
The icons were designed to put info about stuff related to club main topic: list & profile design, so I don't think changing this concept will be good idea; removing icons at all is not bad choice either, so it's kind of a feature a member may take use of or may take not.
The same goes with titles, but I can try to make one based on user profile and/or his/her activity in the club if I have seen it. The nickname was supposed to be the same as it's on MAL profile but if user wants something another, I'll do it.

So user is to tell me this:
[must] A character to use render of. A render can be given as well, if member wants something of his own.
[option] A title he/she wants written under nickname. {default: none or my own idea based on profile & club activity}
Note: 'none' is more common choice. I'm not a title machine after all (in fact, my English is not really good)
[option] Software he/she uses for designing to add icons of. {default: no icons}
[option] Card rotation (portrait or landscape) {default: to suit render I like most of all I manage to find or given one}
[option] A css text and/or circles-lines on the background can be removed. {default: show both}

@moroter If you want to 'change default settings', tell me what to do before I get to my PC ^^.
Nov 9, 2012 10:56 AM

Jul 2012
VeriTi said:

@moroter If you want to 'change default settings', tell me what to do before I get to my PC ^^.

I don't want to change default settings, thank you xD
Nov 9, 2012 11:29 PM

Feb 2010
Ok I updated the top post and delivered the last three cards this afternoon. Can't wait to see the first ones so we can pretty up the first post a little more. I'd like it to have the example cards from every season.

Also I have a lot of good renders in my online collection here:
http://s1109.beta.photobucket.com/user/CarlMJ/library/Renders
Nov 11, 2012 12:46 AM

Apr 2012
Could you also do one for me then? With this picture (nothing came in mind, so I just chose one from Shishio's online collection - thanks a lot^^ ):

Well, my English isn't very good either, so I won't risk changing defaults - please leave it as it is.)
ichimanzuNov 11, 2012 1:01 AM
Nov 12, 2012 10:31 AM

Feb 2010
I've added Veriti's newest member cards to the first post so you can see what you are able to get now. All you gotta do is post here and you'll have one for yourself!
Nov 12, 2012 1:13 PM

Apr 2011
Can I request a member card? ^. ^
I'd like Madara from Natsume Yuujinchou on it.
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

One of life's greatest blessings, is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

We are all walking through a wonderfull dream, a dream called youth.

The very key is needed to unlock the courage which resides in everyone.
Nov 14, 2012 7:57 AM
Aug 2012
May I request one too?
I would like Edogawa Conan on it.
Thanks~
Nov 16, 2012 2:34 AM
Manga DB Admin
Aug 2012
VeriTi said:

I love that card! Could you make me a card with that render please?
~ Thanks ~
Nov 29, 2012 2:19 AM
Dec 2011
Could I have one with saber please.
Thank you
Dec 1, 2012 8:21 PM

Aug 2012
Could I have one with Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai?

Thanks a lot!

The cards look great by the way
Dec 2, 2012 10:50 AM

Oct 2012
May i have one with Death the kid?

Thanks in advance!
Dec 5, 2012 5:34 AM

Sep 2012
can i have one please? I'd like an AKIRA themed one if you could with Tetsuo? If thats not possible then SURPRISE ME! :) thanks

soul eater is good too
Dec 5, 2012 11:34 AM

Nov 2012
May i have one from Zastin ( of To-love RU ) ? please!

If thats not possible, maybe a Sakai Yuuji or a Issei Hyoudou one?

Thanksss
You clipped my wings and blamed me when i couldn't reach the stars.
Dec 7, 2012 9:36 PM

Sep 2008
May i have one from Kuroko no Basket -Daiki Aomine

Or Asuna from SAO

Thank u
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Dec 8, 2012 1:41 AM

May 2012
Can I have one with Monkey D. Luffy?

thanks =)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2012 5:45 PM

Oct 2012
Can I have one too, please. :)
As for the character, I would love to have Alvaro Garay (he is not from an anime but I really like him:)), with his hair black if it's ok.
Oh! And about the programs I use. they're Photoshop 7.0 and Paint.NET

thank you in advance. :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (38) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.