Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2011 4:33 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Art got messy again >_>

Kanda walking around, searching and drinking as well. Yawn...
When that clown appeared, it reminded me of Mana.
And what do you know, it was Allen.
Dec 4, 2011 4:34 AM

Aug 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
So finally they found Allen :X:X ... and he looks realy good with his clown makeup :X ..XD...im the only one here or ... do u think that his innocence has changed :S?

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
Dec 4, 2011 5:18 AM

May 2010
I thought it was funny when Kanda wanted to slice Allen(even though he didn't know yet), anyway I'm glad they found Allen !!
Dec 4, 2011 6:00 AM

Feb 2010
lol i knew it that clownface was familiar^^
bskbobDec 4, 2011 6:05 AM
Dec 4, 2011 6:23 AM

Jan 2009
oh my, it's a really funny chapter.xD
Johnny and Kanda search was funny. In few pages they already search for 59 places out of ???? places LOL.
And oh yea, I miss the Akumas.:P
Poor Allen, sleeping also remember his Master's debt.
Glad to see Allen again and the faces he made when Kanda thinking of slice him.
Allen looks awesome!!!xD
Though I was wondering what happen to his curse eye, he seems to not have the spec scan thing. And is Allen reading the Akuma's mind?O_o

And the chapter is Awesome as well!!!xD
Dec 4, 2011 6:24 AM

Nov 2010
haha Kanda and Jonney out on the slosh! Brilliant!
Dec 4, 2011 6:36 AM

Oct 2008
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, ALLEN TT_____TT

The chapter pretty much funny and emotional..
Funny, all thanks to Kanda (And allen's debts-sleeping-talk)
Emotional, their reunion...and Kanda's regrets. Awwww.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dec 4, 2011 7:04 AM

Nov 2010
belatkuro said:
Art got messy again >_>

Art wasn't that bad.

Anyway lol at the Clown's instincts kicking in when he saw Kanda.
Dec 4, 2011 7:18 AM

Aug 2010
I quite like this chapter a lot :)and yes the art wasn't that bad compared to previous chapters.

Dec 4, 2011 8:10 AM

Dec 2010
I loved this chapter! we finally got to see Allen again :D but I want to see more Lenalee too! liked Allens hair at the end btw :P
Dec 4, 2011 8:10 AM
Nov 2010
It was a good chapter, welcome back, Allen...:P
Dec 4, 2011 8:55 AM

Oct 2009
Finally got to see Allen after 5 months. YEAH !
I don't think the art is bad at all, it was really nicely done.

I love the humor ! Kanda's sixth sense.
Now I have to wait another month for explanation. sigh
though, I experienced a mini shock attack seeing Allen as a clown

Dec 4, 2011 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
Allen as a clown is win.
Dec 4, 2011 9:09 AM

Sep 2008
That was brilliant I don't think there was a better way for Allen and Kanda to reunite, was perfect.

Loved the final pic with Allen in Crowned Clown and clown make up holding the little girl although mask looked huge (I think it was mask).

Dec 4, 2011 10:16 AM

Aug 2010
yay! finally allen is back!
Dec 4, 2011 11:20 AM

Jul 2007
Calling it:
- kanda won't survive till the end of manga or maybe this arc, god knows. His dialogue this chapter cemented his own fate.
- Johny is the heart. Now I am even more sure of it. He is just outright fishy and suddenly we are focusing so much on him.

5/5

andrewsch5658 said:
And is Allen reading the Akuma's mind?O_o

Its implied every noah is able to do that. Remember that Allen back in central attack was doing some crazy stuff to that level four once he "awakened" into 14th noah.
AhenshihaelDec 4, 2011 11:26 AM
Dec 4, 2011 11:33 AM

Mar 2010
Awesome chap. I really liked it , not sure why maybe bc Allen's back or some comedic moment . I don't know but liked it.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Dec 4, 2011 11:51 AM

Feb 2009
so yeah, just read the new chapter.. (well, looked at a Chinese one..)
quite the nice, easy-going chapter. I enjoyed it after a very long time.
It does seem that DGM returns to it's old, cheery, funny and unique flavour :)

edit-
now I've read the chapter in english XD (lol posted this yesterday, before it got translated XD it's better when you know what they say... Kanda was so funny, wanting to slice Allen up! loved it! XD)

chapter 210

don't know why, but I really liked it too
Dec 4, 2011 12:00 PM

Sep 2008
Alot of people have been saying that they think Johnny is the heart lately but I don't believe thats true the only reason I believe he has been focused on is because he is a member of the science department that will play a big role in Allen's "group".

Dec 4, 2011 12:22 PM

Sep 2009
lol I knew right away when I saw that clown that it was Allen haha...it was about damn time too.

And lol Kanda got drunk, and his wanting to cut Allen up panel was hilarious.

Want the next chapter now, and it better not come in 10-14 pages like the last time.
Dec 4, 2011 12:29 PM

Mar 2011
I thought the art was actually much better in this chapter!
Ughh, but now I have to wait another month to see what happens. I hate the wait!
I really liked this chapter, Kanda and Johnny are so cute. :I
Dec 4, 2011 1:07 PM

Apr 2010
Lol the "Moyashi" sensor will never fail xDD Allen is back ♥
Man I love Kanda so much! Especialy now after he returned, he is showing more personality than before ^^
Dec 4, 2011 3:03 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Gawd I had missed Kanda xD He is the live proof that you don't need your brain to recognise someone! Your body just has its own instincts! Love you, Kanda<3
I'm excited for the reunion in the next chap xD
Dec 4, 2011 3:12 PM

Nov 2009
I must say, after months of being grumpy about the lack of pages each month (last month being only 15 pages) it was SO refreshing to have a good-sized chapter this month! And it was filled with amazing-ness!

I LOVED Kanda and Johnny being drunk! When that guy hit on Kanda because he thought he was a girl and Kanda hit him with his tankard, I cracked up. It was a literal "lol".

It was so cool to see Allen as a clown! And in Mana's old stuff, no less! I noticed he also had Mana's old hat! I wonder if he wears that now? His hair and clown makeup in the last panel was so awesome, I loved it!

I'm still not a fan of this art style. My favorite art style of Hoshino's was during the G arc. It was so fluid and detailed, yet you always knew what was going on and who was who. It seems like Hoshino is starting to get an idea of what each character should look like with her new style, but I hope it starts to evolve again, because this art style just doesn't completely do it for me.

One thing I was curious about was why was he holding that little girl at the end? I looked at every single panel and the Akuma never grabbed her or anything. That was a bit confusing. Although I can fill in the blanks myself, it was just weird 'cause it's rare when something doesn't flow in D.Gray-Man.

星野先生,がんばって下さい!! (^_^)
Dec 4, 2011 5:06 PM

Jan 2011
Rotfl! Kanda cracked me up in this chapter!
"This clown. For some reason I really want to cut him up!" XD

Awesome chapter!!
Dec 4, 2011 5:39 PM

Jul 2011
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. What happened to Allen? ;__;
Dec 4, 2011 5:47 PM
Mar 2009
LOL, Kanda was mistaken for a girl.

Huh, Kanda's body lost that lotus immortality?

LOL! Kanda unconsiously always wants to kill Allen. Hahahaha.

Looks like Allen's hair changed again. His mask and arm seem different too.
Dec 4, 2011 10:24 PM

Jan 2010
lol i knew that clown was Allen
and Kanda's instincts kicked in lol
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Dec 5, 2011 5:21 AM

Jun 2010
Yes. Kanda's instincts are always spot on. His deduction skills need a little work though. If it wasn't for the flash akuma attack he would have probably just walked away and wouldn't have given it much more thought. I bet randomly hating people is a pretty common occurrence to him.

But besides Allen coming back, which was bound to happen eventually, what's worrisome in this chapter is Kanda's condition. He seems to have lost his immortality and there are a bunch of not so subtle hints about him not having too much left to live. To which I say: dhsadjk Nooo. There will be no talk of dying. No, no, no. Heroes in shounen manga don't die. Mmmkay Kanda? They just don't.

That being said I'm really looking forward to next chapter and how their reunion is gonna play out. They're probably gonna stick together from now on. It would be ridiculous for Jonny and Kanda to let Allen go after looking for him so much.
Dec 5, 2011 6:26 AM

Oct 2009
I have a question.
The girl Allen was holding ? The one who got eaten was allen right ? I didn't see that girl got attacked or was about to be eaten.
Then why did Allen hold her ?

Dec 5, 2011 9:03 AM

Dec 2011
I felt like Hoshino did get a little sloppy in a few panels with certain parts.
Lately it feels like she's either trying too hard or not hard enough to draw hands/fingers. Other than that, I have no problem with her new style of art work. I like the change. And this chapter was just priceless. It was amazing how Kanda's sense for slicing up Allen never fails.

Is it possible that girl Allen was holding was the same girl who found him (asking if he was an angel)?

Ig4kLone said:
I have a question.
The girl Allen was holding ? The one who got eaten was allen right ? I didn't see that girl got attacked or was about to be eaten.

I was wondering the same thing. I've re-read over those last few pages over and over and I don't see the girl anywhere before or during the akuma attack.
Dec 5, 2011 9:05 AM

Nov 2008
layfonkun said:
Allen as a clown is win.

I can only say that I loved the chapter <3

Dec 6, 2011 4:25 AM

Aug 2008
First chapter in a while, which I enjoyed so much! ^^
I don't remember the last time I couldn't wait for the release of the next chapter of DGM, but now I sure do!! :D
Dec 6, 2011 2:45 PM

Aug 2011
ALLEN, your beatiful -QQ
Dec 7, 2011 10:38 PM

Jan 2008
Kanda is still fun when he is that easy to be irritated and resort to using his sword. Pretty hilarious when he intends to cut the clown (it is really Allen, after all.), showing the "I want to cut..I want to!!" face! :D
Finally, Johnny and Kanda met with Allen~

Read through my journey on attempting the challenge in MAL blog!

Dec 9, 2011 10:48 PM

Feb 2010
what is is about that last page that makes Allen so fricken SEXY!
Dec 11, 2011 9:09 PM

Jul 2011
witheringxlotus said:
Ig4kLone said:
I have a question.

I was wondering the same thing. I've re-read over those last few pages over and over and I don't see the girl anywhere before or during the akuma attack.

Maybe the one who eaten was the girl? And Allen realized and wanted to save her. So he went into the akuma. In this way it looks possible.

Anyway, i really loved the Allen's clown make up! And i also loved this things that Kanda said: "I didn't care what happened to the order. So during the mission in Paris when i caught a glimpse of that guy's noah transformation, i ignored it. Without even reporting it to Komui... I just let it be. Because i hated the order even more than the Noah and the Akuma. But now... This regret simply won't let me die peacefully."
"People fall in love with a person, not a gender."
Dec 15, 2011 5:44 AM

Jul 2009
I really liked this chapter for some reason. I got all nostalgic about the beginning of the manga when that akuma showed up :o
Dec 17, 2011 11:11 PM

Jul 2011
bang-bang said:
Yes. Kanda's instincts are always spot on. His deduction skills need a little work though. If it wasn't for the flash akuma attack he would have probably just walked away and wouldn't have given it much more thought. I bet randomly hating people is a pretty common occurrence to him.

Haha, I know the moment the clown started panicking that it was Allen. He's pretty cool with clown make up on.

Kanda with hangover = I want. Now.
His blush was so fking cute. =3=

Finally excited for the next chapter!!
Jul 5, 2017 4:51 PM

Feb 2013
They found Allen!

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 24

5 by sadduel »»
12 hours ago

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

7 by Roxas232 »»
Mar 16, 12:36 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.