Forum Settings
Forums

Are u still consider a virgin if u have sex with same gender??

New
Are u still consider a virgin if u have sex with same gender??
yes
7.6%
no
92.4%
119 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 16, 2008 10:40 PM

May 2007
-hoshi- said:

Nooooooooooooooooooo~ Actually I had no idea. XD But now that you've mentioned it, I have more gay friends than I have lesbian friends. WAY more. wow, interesting.

all your lesbians are belong to us >:D
Jul 16, 2008 10:49 PM

Feb 2008
I make friends with lesbians way easier than with anyone else. I think I have a lesbian personality. Go figure. \o/
Jul 25, 2008 7:42 AM

Jun 2008
well lesbians can't really "have sex" by my standards. so in that case no. i think males... that's a different question all together.
Jul 25, 2008 7:58 AM

Jan 2008
Becoming a virgin requires losing something in the process. Women lose an intact hymen and guys lose $5.

j/k

I just wanted to make a lame joke. Stop looking at me like that. Stop looking at me!

Btw for people saying a sexual encounter is enough to lose virginity. Does that mean if you have sex with a table, that you're not a virgin anymore? Or if you're going to limit it to human beings, does that mean masterbation is losing virginity? Or is penetration the key word we're looking for here? Violating the inside of another human being sounds like an unrepairable act, right? Same gender sex can still involve prodding things into each other's naughty bits, so I think that act could count as a valid sexual encounter and thus losing virginity. I mean I'm still not sure of it myself, but I just cant see how you can call yourself a virgin after someone's rammed a dildo up your bum. You know?

I'm now going to pretend this conversation never happened.

And seriously, you could get a used manga for $5. Be careful with your money.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jul 25, 2008 8:00 AM

Jun 2008
haha that's hilarious! The whole $5 thing made me crack up :)
Jul 25, 2008 10:19 AM

May 2007
haruka21 said:
well lesbians can't really "have sex" by my standards. so in that case no. i think males... that's a different question all together.

I can send you plenty of pictures of lesbians having sex. What's your email?

Joking aside...yes, lesbians can have sex. Don't be obtuse.
Jul 25, 2008 11:23 AM

Jun 2008
ScrumYummy said:
haruka21 said:

You have to admit it is a much more complicated affair altogether. With male+male or male+female relations it's simple plug and play but with lesbians latex toys and batteries are required for such things. Of course, tribing is always an option but I don't really understand that works, which, I suppose could be a symptom of my complete ignorance and fear of vaginas.
Jul 25, 2008 11:26 AM

Jan 2008
blueberryboat said:
You have to admit it is a much more complicated affair altogether. With male+male or male+female relations it's simple plug and play but with lesbians latex toys and batteries are required for such things. Of course, tribing is always an option but I don't really understand that works, which, I suppose could be a symptom of my complete ignorance and fear of vaginas.

Dude, all lesbians need for sex is a mouth and fingers.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jul 25, 2008 11:28 AM

Jul 2007
blueberryboat said:
ScrumYummy said:
haruka21 said:

Chick's still got ten fingers, a tounge, and various other things around the house that are kinda dick shaped. It's not that hard dude, just stick it in and wiggle it around a bit. Doesn't really matter what it is. It's all the same end.

Sam is my sweet peach
Jul 25, 2008 11:29 AM

Dec 2007
So what does masturbation count as if you said no? It is sex with yourself. Do you lose your virginity then? Does it count as long as you are with another person? Multiple virginities?

I'm just being the devil's advocate here. Its very unlike me. Just something to think about.
Watch first, decide later!
Jul 25, 2008 11:33 AM

Jan 2008
Emoney_1986 said:
So what does masturbation count as if you said no? It is sex with yourself. Do you lose your virginity then? Does it count as long as you are with another person? Multiple virginities?

I'm just being the devil's advocate here. Its very unlike me. Just something to think about.

This is my final opinion on the matter: penetrating another human being via genitalia constitutes as sex, and thus you can rob virginities in this manner. Has to be human + human, and more than 10 seconds long in duration, and preferably consensual. ¬_¬ (maid outfit optional)
Jul 25, 2008 11:56 AM

Feb 2007
As Cihan, my final view:

If there is penetration of a human by another human, you lose your virginity. Even if it's a 10 ms penetration, it still counts. Consensual or not, it still goes away.

Now, where you put your thing will determine what virginity you are taking away! ;)
Jul 25, 2008 12:00 PM

Jan 2008
infinity said:
Now, where you put your thing will determine what virginity you are taking away! ;)

MAL rapes my mind on a regular basis.
Jul 25, 2008 12:01 PM

May 2007
blueberryboat said:
ScrumYummy said:
haruka21 said:

Cihan and TWE pretty much said it...mouth, fingers, + any household object can easily become lesbian fodder. However, I can also walk down the street and find at least three places in a mile radius that sell strap-ons and harnesses...so it's not as hard as you think. (Although it helps that I live in a very lesbian-friendly place. But you get the point. Even if I didn't, I can make an order over the internet and be lesbian-ready in 5-10 business days. ....except that I don't need to, and I'm not going to tell you why because that may be venturing into the land of TMI. XD)

Cihan said:
Emoney_1986 said:

This is my final opinion on the matter: penetrating another human being via genitalia constitutes as sex, and thus you can rob virginities in this manner. Has to be human + human, and more than 10 seconds long in duration, and preferably consensual. ¬_¬ (maid outfit optional)

what Cihan said.

*edit*
and infinity. XD
ScrumYummyJul 25, 2008 12:09 PM
Jul 25, 2008 12:23 PM

Feb 2008
infinity said:

My young mind fails me again.
Jul 25, 2008 4:43 PM

May 2008
ok this is how i see it there is the physical virginity that you only lose if the Hyman brakes, and yes this can happen during sex with a guy or a girl (v.v fingers are long enough....or toys). then there is the mental which has two types no matter what sexuality you are, MENTALLY if you physically have sex with a guy you are still a mental virgin w/ girls and vise versa ^^ simple but yet sooo complicated ^^
HOTTIE!! Do you like my avatar isn't he SOOOOOO HOT (www.freewebs.com/collena)
Jul 25, 2008 5:01 PM

Jul 2007
collena said:
ok this is how i see it there is the physical virginity that you only lose if the Hyman brakes, and yes this can happen during sex with a guy or a girl (v.v fingers are long enough....or toys). then there is the mental which has two types no matter what sexuality you are, MENTALLY if you physically have sex with a guy you are still a mental virgin w/ girls and vise versa ^^ simple but yet sooo complicated ^^

Two things: 1, shift key; 2, you ever heard of something called gymnastics, or horse back riding, or riding a bike, or other strenuous physical exercise, or tampons? I'm a dude and I know more about your anatomy than you do, step it up. Every chick's hymen is different. It's not a reliable detector of anything other than what it's current condition is.

Sam is my sweet peach
Jul 26, 2008 1:46 PM

Jun 2008
Never thought about it, but I would suppose not.
Jul 26, 2008 2:04 PM
May 2008
You're a virgin until your HYMEN IS TORN TO SHREDDDDSS!
Jul 26, 2008 6:13 PM
Jul 26, 2008 6:15 PM

Jul 2007
virginity is just a concept. by most standard definitions I would think having sex with the same gender would count as losing virginity.

and with this post my post count has increased, making me 1 post cooler than before
Jul 26, 2008 7:16 PM

Jun 2007
drac said:
virginity is just a concept. by most standard definitions I would think having sex with the same gender would count as losing virginity.

Ditto. The only other real definition is physical and that only really applies to women. I don't see why a same-sex partnership would mean the participants are still virgins. I see virginity as something abstract as opposed to something tangible.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jul 26, 2008 10:35 PM

Jul 2008
TheWestExit said:
collena said:

Two things: 1, shift key; 2, you ever heard of something called gymnastics, or horse back riding, or riding a bike, or other strenuous physical exercise, or tampons? I'm a dude and I know more about your anatomy than you do, step it up. Every chick's hymen is different. It's not a reliable detector of anything other than what it's current condition is.

Two things: 1, I don't see why you specifically told her to use the shift key when others didn't; 2, It's her opinion on how these things work, yeah every girl can be different but you are still a "dude", just because you know about those things, girls know how they work and each other work better than any guy could. Any girl can loose their virginity by anything if they use it right. Just cuz you might know more about these things you don't have to be so harsh on her about it, it's how she explained it the best she could. Don't sit there and nag on her about it. Why don't you "step it up" and be more polite about how you reply to other's messages. Now I'm just expressing my opinion with this so don't get at her, get at me.
Jul 27, 2008 1:16 AM

Jul 2008
It's up to each individual person what they define as virginity. Is it the concept, or the penetration?

If it's the latter - masturbation would classify as the loss of virginity, if you think about it.

Then it comes down to does sexual intercourse decide the loss of virginity, or the coming together of a man and a women?

The answer to that is in the eye of the beholder. And my personal opinion is the coming together of a man and a woman.
Jul 30, 2008 9:46 AM

Apr 2008
No, I think...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.