Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2011 1:05 AM

Feb 2011
bubba bo bo bo said:

I hope her eye grows back… cant fantasise about a one eyed chick..

Saya looks ugly in that eye patch xD

Want s2!

7/10
XxshizxXSep 30, 2011 1:12 AM
Sep 30, 2011 1:35 AM

Oct 2010
did she really lose her eye? ;A;
Sep 30, 2011 2:17 AM
Jul 2011
THAT WAS BLOODY EPIC! I started losing faith in this show, but then ending was pretty awesomely mindblowing, and that's what I love about CLAMP. 8/10!

OMG! One eye character? That's so CLAMP. When I saw Saya with one eye, 'OMG FAAAIIIIII! ... And Watanuki but still, FAAAIIIII!!!! <3)
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Sep 30, 2011 2:40 AM

Nov 2007
I'm trying not to hate the serie but it's hard. I had so much expectation at first and watch, patiently and then painfully every episodes just for that?!

Saya was cool the last 10 minutes and I couldn't even enjoy it because of stupid ultra-gruesome and gratuitous violence. Damn!
Whoever in charge of the screenplay of this anime needs to change job, right now!

Still looking forward to the movie because true-self Saya should be much more interesting, wanna see Gimauve-kun die painfully and never can get enough of Clamp mind-fracked universe.

final note : 5/10 ( 2 points for Clamp design and 3 for Op/Ed themes)
Sep 30, 2011 2:56 AM

Aug 2007
Of course there has to be a character who loses his or her eye when CLAMP is involved. Lol evil bunnies. I still like Fumito the best D:
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Sep 30, 2011 3:01 AM

Jul 2010
After all the wtf, I admit that this episode ended better than I assumed. Hell I'll watch the movie.

6/10

I've watched a lot of anime, but I think it may be safe to say that this is the goriest. Does anyone know of a more gruesome show?
Sep 30, 2011 3:02 AM

Nov 2007
Watching this on niconico with streaming comments actually made it bearable and somewhat enjoyable... If it wasn't for that I would have dropped this show very early. But this was just plain ridiculous in a so bad it's good kind of way that I hadn't experience before. Thanks for that Clamp, but this writer should seriously be fired.

I'm giving this a generous 3/10, and that's thanks to the niconico comments.
Sep 30, 2011 3:06 AM
Aug 2011
Holy crap a decent fight finally, fast movement to actually save someone... even though it ended terrible. Well this show was just meh and I hate that I still have the movie to watch. Not really looking forward to it 4/10 <_< I should change my policy and start dropping stuff like this.
Sep 30, 2011 4:46 AM

Oct 2010
Sighs we will get the damn dvd in 2013. I hate how it takes Japan like 10-1 year just 2 release it on DVD.
Sep 30, 2011 4:55 AM

May 2010
This episode has lot of censored and fucked up revelation !!

Sep 30, 2011 5:30 AM

Jan 2011
MusashiRose said:
Well that seemed like a long and tiresome ride to a great ending episode... why couldn't the entire series have been as entertaining?

This episode: 9/10.

This series: 6/10

I'll watch the movie in the hopes that it gets right to the action...

You just typed the exact lines of what I wanted to say, lol!

I just hope the movie at least gives us a more solid reason as to why all this bloodshed had to happen.

herper_than_derp said:
mind-blowing plot twists

They were mind blowing back in episode 4-5, when we figured pretty much everything... yeah...

ps: I wantz uncencored blue-rays NAO!!!

Pan151Sep 30, 2011 5:33 AM
Sep 30, 2011 6:13 AM
Aug 2011
my opinions and reactions:

>the final episode is ONLY the best one with cool fights with that dog-like elder and of course the fight with the father..

>the questions are somewhat answered and the movie will be about saya hunting for fumito..

>why did she try to save that teacher! f***

>the bunnies are kind of funny but still, gross.. putting all humans in one place then grinding them or making it like a juice can.. *yuck*

>i don't like the one-eyed saya..

>i think i'm gooing to wait for the movie..

> FINAL EPS. 7/10 the rest 4/10
Sep 30, 2011 6:15 AM
Dec 2010
hoping to be release in uncensored all episodes
Sep 30, 2011 7:35 AM

Apr 2010
the ending's pretty crazy and messy..too many things happened..before I realize it, the ed theme song is already playing..

well, it left me hung..thinking.."THAT WAS IT?!"..it occurred to me..that it will have a 2nd season..(BUT I WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE WATCHING IT IF EVER THERE WILL BE A 2ND SEASON..that's for sure.)

..hmm..but i like the fight scenes at the end..it is pretty awesome compared to the ep.1-10 fight scenes..

and also the GORE! OMG!! If it wasnt uncensored..I could have given it a 7..lol..but maybe it was the best for its gen. viewers..haha..

overall..6/10..(for the trying hard and unexpected plot twist..)
Sep 30, 2011 8:32 AM

Aug 2009
*IS A SLOW MOTHER FUCKER*

So... Fumito is a bad guy right??

HES A TRAITOR?? AND A LYING BACKSTABBER RIGHT????

-fails at paying attention to this show-
Sep 30, 2011 9:34 AM
Oct 2007
Blood-C will remain at 5/10 instead of a four for me thanks to the final episode. Will watch the movie when it's out on 2013. Those expecting story plot in pure action/gore based show should just stick to your storybooks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2011 10:18 AM
Jan 2011
Kawaii7878 said:
I LOL'ed and went WTF the entire episode XD

am I the only one who enjoyed this series? *_*
It wasn't awesome,but it kept me wanting to see the next episode ^_^

Actually there's gonna be a movie and it might be for Saya to go after the cafe guy ( i guess). Overall this is a great episode.
Sep 30, 2011 11:30 AM

Jun 2011
Kawaii7878 said:
I LOL'ed and went WTF the entire episode XD

am I the only one who enjoyed this series? *_*
It wasn't awesome,but it kept me wanting to see the next episode ^_^

This and serious the whole carnage thing was LOL but with the bunnies it was priceless.

Dang i cant wait for the movie but i have to wait like 8months for it ARGH!!!!! ITS LIKE KAMEN RIDER DECADE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
Sep 30, 2011 12:24 PM
Sep 2011
Blood-c is the best
blood+ is suck
last vampiire also best!

Blood-c is 10/10 for me!
Sep 30, 2011 12:59 PM
Nov 2010
Well, the fight between Saya and the Father was pretty nicely done...
I'm glad those who died here died, they were really annoying...
As for the ending, it felt pretty mediocre, I guess it's because it wasn't the end...
The anime before the last episodes felt mediocre, too, they finally made a progress with the plot in those last episodes...
Sep 30, 2011 1:28 PM

Feb 2011
I can't believe all your positive comments. This anime was simply horrible- 1/10. I wish MAL had a "not going to watch" list, so I could add the Blood-C movie in there.
Sep 30, 2011 1:29 PM

Jul 2009
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

I feel just as sick as you do. That was TOO much, we got a blended human supreme, skewers, light snack popcorn, humanstick (drumstick). LIKE WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE THE MANY WAYS U CAN EAT PPL LIKE THEY ARE FOOD.
Sep 30, 2011 2:19 PM
Sep 2011
As some people might have the same opinion of this episode , i was completely disgusted about the killings of the extras (townspeople), Tokizane. Nono and Nene. Although they censored it but you could imagine what was being done to them before they were devoured by the dog like Elder Bairn. The scene where Tsutsutori was bitten by tadayoshi was disgusting as well along with the killing of the main cast (T,Nono and Nene). The only three scenes i like about this episode is the fightiing. usually when i watch this anime i would skip the fighting scenes since to me its boring but this one made me watch it to the end. I really liked it. The two memorable moments of this episode was where Tadayoshi was lying on the ground close to dying and was having a warm talk with Saya. I was heartbroken to see that Saya is once alone again. The last scene that made me want to cry is the death scene of Itsuki. Among the whole main cast, i would say he is the nicest and the most considerate person of all. The others were just thinking about themselves. I cried in that scene where Itsuki confessed to the real Saya. I kind of agree with Itsuki that the Saya who lost her memories is a part of her. Maybe deep inside her heart she really wanted to be with someone but not by herself even though she wished to be alone. In other words, the Saya that lost her memories reflects the other side of her. Overall, i would give this episode a 7/10 because of the memorable moments and the fighting scene but as a anime overall i would give it a 6/10. Though some people might think that it is too high, but there are moments where i find that scene pretty well fit in that situation and more.
Sep 30, 2011 2:19 PM

Apr 2008
LOL this episode was fucking hilarious. Is this a comedy anime?
Sep 30, 2011 3:42 PM

Aug 2007
Mm....

1. I think CLAMP forgot the dog until the very final of the anime. Sudenly he disappeared.
2. The death of the twins wee so cruel.
3. I hate the censored scenes. WI wish that the DVD and BR won't have the horrible censored scenes.
4 iT is really necessary a movie? I will think if watch it or not

Anime overall: 7/10. And I though it. I was thinking of putting 6
Sep 30, 2011 4:57 PM

Jan 2011
Inugirlz said:
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

I feel just as sick as you do. That was TOO much, we got a blended human supreme, skewers, light snack popcorn, humanstick (drumstick). LIKE WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE THE MANY WAYS U CAN EAT PPL LIKE THEY ARE FOOD.

nuffsaid. Even though it only happens when I watch 720p version.
4/10, try next time CLAMP.
Sep 30, 2011 5:07 PM
Jun 2008
Seoko said:
7.5/10 for me, this show is good, maybe you haters don't look at the big picture of this show.

I don't get how you guys hate this show and yet watch it. In other-words why is there 12 topics of this show and there is always some post saying this show is bad.
Seriously, you haters saying this show is bad for the last 12 topics is wierd, it makes it seem you want to watch this show just cuz you hate it.

Hate is the opposite of love, in otherwords you haters love this show a lot.

I have to make a quick post, because I have to go do stuff, but your comment honestly caught my attention.

• Some people watch a show all the way through so that the people who are rabid fans can't tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because they didn't watch all the way through.
  • Some people will watch anything, simply for the fun of it.
  • Some people like watching bad stuff simply to laugh their heads off at how bad it was. They actually like the stuff because it is bad, so that isn't hate is it?
  • Some people watch a bad show to say they managed to get through it.
Sep 30, 2011 6:05 PM

Feb 2008
Uhhh what.

This is so ridiculous that I can't even tell if it was supposed to be serious. It's like a parody or some shit. And what kind of ending was that? Am I supposed to wait a year for the movie just to see the actual story?
Sep 30, 2011 6:17 PM
Aug 2009
Great ep and a good series. Pretty much happy with the way it turned out
Sep 30, 2011 6:33 PM

Apr 2011
Yemi_Hikari said:
Seoko said:
7.5/10 for me, this show is good, maybe you haters don't look at the big picture of this show.

I don't get how you guys hate this show and yet watch it. In other-words why is there 12 topics of this show and there is always some post saying this show is bad.
Seriously, you haters saying this show is bad for the last 12 topics is wierd, it makes it seem you want to watch this show just cuz you hate it.

Hate is the opposite of love, in otherwords you haters love this show a lot.

I have to make a quick post, because I have to go do stuff, but your comment honestly caught my attention.

• Some people watch a show all the way through so that the people who are rabid fans can't tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because they didn't watch all the way through.
  • Some people will watch anything, simply for the fun of it.
  • Some people like watching bad stuff simply to laugh their heads off at how bad it was. They actually like the stuff because it is bad, so that isn't hate is it?
  • Some people watch a bad show to say they managed to get through it.

It kinda remind of the sayin 'The more you hate, the more you love' XD

..or doesn't make sense.
Sep 30, 2011 6:51 PM

Feb 2009
This show really wasn't as bad as most people are/were claiming. I actually quite liked it. It's nothing really special but it sure as hell was fun to see.

7/10 5/5 and really looking forward to the movie. :)
Sep 30, 2011 6:59 PM

Jan 2011
The last episode felt really different then the others. Scenery change with the whole running through town, the jumping after the helicopter and her landing at the beach (was that near the school or where?).

And they actually introduced a new type of censor, the blurring, which they used mostly, instead of the huge white bars. Yes, seeing people being torn apart like the one twin, or being used like a snack is horrible. But either you do not use (extrem) graphical violence or you do. Why animate it all only to censor everything again?

Also, they showed us the panties of both twins. Wonder why they did that. They did not have fanservice before, so why start now? With something that weird? Well, using "weird" is weird here, too, if someone is up side down it's too be expected that some things get exposed - except for magical skirts. But they could have done with a more torn uniform, revealing cleavage, or showing the panties when they run or fall, but no, they actually spent quite an effort to not show them before, especially with the second twin.

We see her being held up side down for some time, several scene changes, and either the magic skirt does work, or the angle is just so that we don't see anything. And then the elder bairn grabs her by her other foot to and she is held with the magic skirt failing upside down in plain sight.

But the ripping apart was fully censored with a white bar agian, as was the eating O_o.

Also, a lot of revelations. A lot was suspected before, like her father not being her father, and Fujimoto being behind all of this, even the whole thing being a set up was guessed, but not exactly how.

I did like the show before, too. It's not the best, but it was ok, but i agree, if the whole show had been like this.. still, it explains a lot about Sayas behaviour, not being able to save anyone etc. We saw a brief glimpse on what she is capable of when not being drugged, with her saving the teacher and when she first went Super Saya with the glowing sword in the fight against her "father", going from being beaten to killing him within seconds. And then that last jump. I really did hope she would get him. Should have aimed for the helicopter itself, but she probably didn't want to harm the others (the girl and/or the pilot).

Too bad the movie is that far away. Maybe i'll watch Blood+/BLV in the meantime.

Also, you have to give them credit for at least trying something diffferent. They surely could have made a more standard anime, it might have turned out better. This is what the huge game publishers like EA do all the time. The same over and over again.

The fact that they actually manage to release a new game in some franchises like Call of Duty literally every year shows that there can't be much change to the previous one, which also means they do not have to take a risk. Change some characters, update the graphics slightly, change the scenery to winter instead of summer or jungle instead of conifer forest, and voilá, a whole new game.

If they would have made Blood-C too similar with Blood+, many would have complained "whats the point of Blood-C? It's exactly like Blood+ besides the school uniform colors". And they would have had even more right then now. So be happy they decided to make something different, even if it may have strayed too far.
Sep 30, 2011 7:03 PM

Sep 2010
Last Episode 9/10 i lol'd so hard!!

overall 4/10

She lost the eye but not the hair!!!
Sep 30, 2011 7:03 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
daniellkun said:
Inugirlz said:
drendren said:

Well the censor really killed it though... <_<

Again,
total character development = ZERO
Plot development = ZERO

Many people may not be comfortable with the gore... But after seeing photos of real people's head blown off and corpses and stuffs like that, this series was totally mild in comparison. Again, not everyone is into gore and stuffs so I'm not sure what exactly the producers were thinking when they made this.

They should just have made this an OVA instead. It would have worked MUCH better.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 30, 2011 7:08 PM

Apr 2011
As someone who's watched a lot of the 80's gorefests, the highly-censored violence here wasn't too bad, comparitively speaking. The fucked-up bunny Bairns at the end did seem a bit gratuitous, and they made sure to kill those extras in the goriest ways they could think of (human shish-ka-bobs, and WTF a human blender?), tho the omnipresent censor tried its best to cover it. Strange that the bunnies eating the people were only blurred, but the twins' deaths were backlit by the goddamn Eye of Ra. Guess because the 'main cast' kids were, well, kids, and the townsfolk were just adults.

So Saya's 'prize' was that she'd be able to feed on humans as well as Elder Bairns? That doesn't really make Saya's true form out to be much of a 'good guy', does it? So essentially this series is all about evil preying on evil which preys on evil.

Anyway, I have to drop it back down to a 7. The mystery really wasn't all that great of a reveal, and while there was some really nice fighting and things got intense at the end, that doesn't make up for the horrid pacing at the beginning. I am glad I stuck through to the end, and I'll definately see the movie when I get a chance. It takes so long to sub the movies, tho, it'll be years before I get a conclusion. One-eyed Saya is gonna kick some Guimauve ass.
Sep 30, 2011 7:23 PM

Aug 2010
Blood-C?!

"Blood-Clamp"!!! (Need to say this, all times)

I hope for sequel (Movie or second season)

It´s fun to watch, not eating...

No more coments...
Sep 30, 2011 7:45 PM
Jun 2008
Magito said:
It kinda remind of the sayin 'The more you hate, the more you love' XD

..or doesn't make sense.

There is a reason why people like B movies so much, despite the fact they are so bad. There were also things that I felt would have been good elements, if it hadn't been for the blundering plotline. I critique fanfiction and this Anime did a lot of things I tell fanfic writers not to do, because you don't get a good story, but they do them anyways. And of course, you get your haters, your fans because it is bad, fans because they don't know what good stuff is, and the ones who are just... fans just because.

As for what I gave the series, I'll freely admit I wasn't generous on this Anime and gave it a two. I'll also be upfront that if the Anime had actually tied into the Blood franchise better, which is what you are supposed to do when franchises are involved, or have been earmarked as original work, I would have given it a higher score, a five to seven.

I mean, the storyline is the type that could have been wrapped up in half the episodes it was. There could have been more character interaction, not to mention MORE tie in to the original series. I know some people say, think of it as a series on its own. However, I am of the firm belief, if the work is not identifiable as dirivitive, you need to simply mark it as original work, not ride on the coat tails of something else. If you have a good story, you can do it.
Sep 30, 2011 7:52 PM

Dec 2010
that was the gruesomest shit ive ever seen.
bastard had some pretty sick idea.....
but i have the feeling i'll enjoy the movie. more action packed and no bullshit
Sep 30, 2011 7:56 PM

Apr 2009
I really want to see Saya's revenge in the movie.

Sep 30, 2011 8:35 PM

Jul 2011
I have no idea why people feel the way they do about this show.

I had a hell of a time watching, especially this episode.

The plot made plenty of sense to me once it was revealed. Saya is some kind of vampire for vampires. Cafe guy is working for the government and captures Saya. Saya's memories are erased and is placed into The Truman Show with Vampires. What's not to understand?

It's a pretty damn original twist too. It made me go WTF and that's a good thing. It's hard to find something genuinely surprising these days in fiction.

For those who were turned off by the gore, it's got "blood" in the title. I'm not too much into gore, myself, but there's no way you could have the series without it.

Also, those fight scenes were ballin. Best swordplay I've seen in anime, ever. Even Afro Samurai and its millionaire budget couldn't top just how aggressive and visceral they felt.

I'm giving this a 9/10. And I shall anxiously wait for the movie.
Sep 30, 2011 10:07 PM

Mar 2009
Psyris said:
Watching this on niconico with streaming comments actually made it bearable and somewhat enjoyable... If it wasn't for that I would have dropped this show very early. But this was just plain ridiculous in a so bad it's good kind of way that I hadn't experience before. Thanks for that Clamp, but this writer should seriously be fired.

I'm giving this a generous 3/10, and that's thanks to the niconico comments.

You and me both, friend. If it weren't for niconico, I don't know how I would have kept watching.

ahahahahahahahahaha wtf did i just watch

That was the most gratuitous, over-the-top ending I've ever seen. Tadayoshi turned into a furry, and then died. And we were supposed to feel bad for him? GIANT RAVENOUS BUNNIES OUT OF NOWHERE. Exposition after exposition after exposition. The big bad reveals all the secrets of the show IN THE FINAL EPISODE. So bad. 3/10.
Plus 1 point because I enjoyed laughing throughout the entire show, and the niconico stream was entertaining.
Sep 30, 2011 10:17 PM
Mar 2011
gotta admit, i hate this show but i couldnt drop it. always wanted to see what was going to happen next. i like how it ended, next come the movie. Unlike alot of shows that are good in the beginning and flopped at the end, this one is the exact opposite.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 30, 2011 10:38 PM

Jul 2008
Now we have to wait over a year to see the movie finale. Ugh.

I feel this series could have been much better. First of all, a movie was not necessary. If they moved at a faster pace at the beginning without being repetitive they could have ended the story within 13 or so episodes. I don't like how the show's first have was really drawn out and boring just so there could be a movie sequel.

The last two episodes I actually thought were pretty good. So maybe the movie will be way better than most of the series was.
Sep 30, 2011 11:13 PM

Jan 2011
Well now, that was really quite an enjoyable last episode for me. The quality of the animation and fighting scenes were really superb. Aside from the censoring but I don't think I have the stomach to watch monsters eat humans like fried chicken anyway.

The story overall was pretty bland. The entire story development was pretty much crammed into the final episode.

But I think I'll enjoy looking forward to the movie as well. I would like to see how this story ends after coming this far.
Oct 1, 2011 12:01 AM

Nov 2007
spoiler .... everyone dies. again.

this really made the whole series seem pointless. I knew the father wasn't it on it, and glasses guy wasn't so bad. pretty predictable. along with the Guimauve being blood.

what's left? the dog thing and it's promise. Saya's revenge or whatever?

at least Saya isn't an annoying airhead anymore. also who was it she wanted to save? someone new? her real mother?
Oct 1, 2011 12:09 AM

Apr 2011
In the end I kept watching silly bloodshed, twins dying again in some kind of sick horror movie style, bunnies playing with their food and a eye patched pirate Saya.. woot..
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Oct 1, 2011 12:20 AM
Sep 2011
LeoHamasaki said:
LOL this episode was fucking hilarious. Is this a comedy anime?

why the fuck are you watching if you dont like it?
idiot troll kid...
Oct 1, 2011 12:22 AM
Sep 2011
wakka9ca said:
daniellkun said:
Inugirlz said:
drendren said:

Well the censor really killed it though... <_<

Again,
total character development = ZERO
Plot development = ZERO

Many people may not be comfortable with the gore... But after seeing photos of real people's head blown off and corpses and stuffs like that, this series was totally mild in comparison. Again, not everyone is into gore and stuffs so I'm not sure what exactly the producers were thinking when they made this.

They should just have made this an OVA instead. It would have worked MUCH better.

BLOOD+ is ZERO is the shittest blood series....
Oct 1, 2011 12:36 AM

Apr 2009
Saya wasn't f'ing around. It was a pretty damn good fight scene too(between her and her fake father). But damn the town folks got f'd hard on some evil ****Wow. Ed Boon would be proud of those fatalities. The ending set up the movie and i have to say i look forward to it now. This anime started out slow with a lot of hate but the last 4 episodes i think made it worth the watch.

Overall: 8 out of 10.
Oct 1, 2011 12:40 AM

Feb 2008
the most gruesome final ep of any anime that I have ever watched (400+). I guess shit just got real with saya with a third of her face blown off and stuff.... 8/10 because of the last ep
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.