Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 15, 2015 3:39 AM

Feb 2013
man thats one hell of a ride! im rooting at him like an idiot the whole panchinko arc XD
endou was right though, that stupidity had him lost his ears and fingers on season 1.
If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone
Feb 25, 2015 1:22 PM

Aug 2014
Endou seems like the real winner in the end. Overall I enjoyed this series but the pacing for the Bog arc was so damn slow that I enjoyed it less than the season 1.
Feb 26, 2015 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
Best thriller i've ever seen and one of my favorite anime <3 that ending was brilliant i love Kaiji i freaking love Kaiji
Mar 6, 2015 4:43 PM

Aug 2012
It has been a long time since I finished season one of Kaiji, a year to be exact. It didn't take me a year because season two was bad but because I didn't start it until about a month ago & once it got going, I marathoned it as I did with season one. I oly partially marathoned it because of my March Madness thing I've got going both times but I also ran through it because it's addicting as gambling itself, with the highs & lows of gambling too though not as euphoric or catastrophic as the ones Kaiji felt in this season. Last night, I blitzed through the final fifteen episodes & to my surprise, at least ten of those were spent on a single game of Pachinko.

To say this pacing was slow would be an understatement & while I never thought any of the episodes were really bad, in fact I actually enjoyed most of the game, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little sick of it. Part of this isn't just the duration as the final portions of the game were rather predictably. By the end I was no longer as hyped as everyone on screen (minus the Teiai) when it seemed like he'd win, I began certain that he'd lose & I know exactly why (Murakami) & exactly how he'd get out (Sakazaki). The last minute rescues were predictable & while the series has been predictable plenty times before the execution was also enough to make up for it (Kaiji cutting off his own ear back in season one). The ending of the bog wasn't climatic or exciting, it was anticlimatic & expected, all the tension was gone but there was no massive CMOA like in the Chinchiro arc. It wasn't satisfying enough & by the point, I was more glad that we were done with the Pachinko machine than I was that the characters won. Still, it was quite enjoyable for awhile & I appreciate the effort that went into all these counter-measures for counter-measures. It created for an interesting back & forth between Kaiji & Ichijou, especially since most of the time, their hands were already tied before the battle even began.

So yeah, I have my issues with the Pachinko arc but it was still good. As for the Chinchiro arc we had in the first nine episodes, that was incredible. Seeing Kaiji absolutely thwart Ootsuki was quite frankly, to badass for words. Since people in this thread were previously ranking the arcs, I'd list them something like this . . .

Bridge of Life>E-Cards>Chinchiro>Janken>Pachinko(forgot to mention, the build to the fight was rather incredible)>Tissue Box Lottery.

As I've said before been awhile since I saw season one so I'm not sure how true this is & Pachinko/Janken & Chinchiro/E-Cards might be swapped if I went back & revisted them but I can safely say the Tissue Box Lottery is still the worst arc from Kaiji.

Anyway, I found most of the side characters on Kaiji's side more likable this time around too, particularly Sakazaki & Endou (granted, he screwed Kaiji big time) but I also enjoyed the villains of Ootsuki & Ichijou quite a bit though Tonegawa & Hyoudou are both probably superior (least we got Hyoudou though, Tonegawa just disappeared off the face of the world). & Kaiji himself, is still one of my favorite leads in anime & one of the most endearing characters out there.

On to the more superficial stuff, I still really like the distinctive art style & direction with the constant metaphors but animation wise it didn't set the world of fire. The OST though, might as well have. Just like season one, the score is fantastic with my favorites being White Heat, Don't Give Up & Hakairoku Theme. Like most things, Season one probably had the superior OST too.

Either way both seasons are great stuff & I certainly hope this isn't the last of Kaiji we see animated. 8/10.
Mar 29, 2015 11:10 AM

Jul 2007
Jesus Christ, I'm spent. Kaiji, you crazy motherfucker, how could you still play Pachinko after all that...
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Apr 17, 2015 11:34 PM
May 2014
I might be the only one who enjoyed the Tissue arc lol
Apr 20, 2015 5:11 PM

Nov 2011
I was expecting a lot of angry comments about how Kaiji lost all that money and couldn't do anything about it, but i guess not. I have mixed feelings about the ending for the reason stated, just wish the guy could get lucky once in his life, i still love the guy though.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 13, 2015 7:22 AM
Nov 2014
Good fucking ending but FUCK YOU ENDOU :(

I nearly cried tears of joy when they were reunited again ;_;

It's inferior compared to the first season, but it was still a quality watch.

7/10 ZAWA ZAWA.
May 13, 2015 7:31 AM

Oct 2008
BruceLad said:

It's inferior compared to the first season, but it was still a quality watch.

Well sadly its all downhill from here considering the 2 other translated manga parts which are fairly lackluster because of the authors obsession with mahjong,its best to think that the series ended after the first season...
May 26, 2015 9:10 AM

Dec 2012
buwahahahahhahahahhahaha

Aug 24, 2015 5:39 AM

Jan 2015
Patriots_fan said:
Great ending. The Bog arc dragged on way too long, kind of ruined it for me. Overall the first season was better.

Same.
Sep 1, 2015 3:10 PM

Jan 2011
FUCKING ANDOU-... I mean, FUCKING ENDOU!

See what I did there? ._.
Joudan janai wa yo~!
Nov 5, 2015 7:35 PM

Aug 2013
What a bunch of trash. Beautiful trash :')
Somehow, it makes more sense that first OP at the end of the episode. I always thought it was weird how it was sung as ''we weren't'' when it was pretty much Kaiji vs the world in the first season.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 4, 2015 6:54 PM

Oct 2015
And the wait for season three....
Dec 14, 2015 11:35 AM

Jan 2013
9/10!!

Although im a little disappointed by the pachinko arc, it still managed to keep me pinned in front of the screen. But idk, it dragged out way too much, it could have ended in episode 20 or 21.

Kaiji won 700 million and is still broke! LMAO! I'm glad it turned out this way, being rich doesn't fit a person who's a gambler at heart (He still gambled his 100 thou in pachinko) lol
Dec 23, 2015 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
Great ending for this terrible arc.

Chinchiro arc=8/10
Bog arc=Started as 7/10,ended as 4/10 (Why: cause dragged,repetitive,tedious to watch,skimmed through episodes).

Overall 6/10.
Jan 19, 2016 10:26 PM

Feb 2015
Couldn't spend more episodes just to enthrall the audience through the story. Goddamn bog arc.

But still, I wished Kaiji got his second chance against Hyodo, (and get rekt again)
Feb 14, 2016 8:23 AM

Dec 2012
After all of that...after so many death matches with Lady Luck. He's near penniless. But still one fucking hell of a hero.

Endoh is a fucking prick, I knew that contract had some bad strings attached to it. Why couldn't he just give Kaiji a break just this once? Although in some respects he brings up a good point - Kaiji is still too naive for his own good. Despite all he's gone through, he still trusts others too much and it really will swallow him whole at some point. A rich man with bad habits and poor money management skills will be a pauper in no time.

As for Sakazaki, really fuck him. He was a great guy up until that last moment. It's not like he needed to split anything to Kaiji, but outright bailing was a bitch move. Hope he spends his share on Majestic Mikoto or whatever that fucking horse was till it tramples him.

Man I felt like the gamblers, completely addicted to this show as I obsessively stumbled through each episode. Definitely a solid follow up to the first season, although they spent way too much time on the Bog. It was still awesome, but they could have easily condensed 16 episodes into 7 or 8. The weakest game in Kaiji both in terms of psychological themes and execution, but still extremely enjoyable.

I am a little disappointed with Kaiji's character. Even though he's grown as a gambler, he never seems to develop as a human being. He's still part of those deadbeat dregs and if anything, it seems like he could fall back into debt at any moment. It felt like there was a theme about starting fresh and learning a lesson about taking initiative in one's life, but none of it clicks when Kaiji is sitting there, wallowing like a little bitch about spending 600 grand on pachinko machines. Ahh but still, he's a hard ass when it comes to the high stakes situations. Very thrilling.

Breaking down my score:
Season 1 - 9/10
Chinchirorin Arc - 8.5/10 | Bog Arc - 8/10
Season 2 - 8.5/10
Feb 27, 2016 3:58 PM

Mar 2010
Woah, I can't believe how long this Pachinko arc was. Despite that, it was still a great anime, I was rooting for Kaiji so I devoured handful of episodes at once. Can't remember when was the last time I enjoyed a series so much.

Endo is a prick, though.

That's some signature, eh?
Mar 2, 2016 1:29 AM

Mar 2012
Welp, that's what happens when you don't read a contract from a loan shark carefully. He's right about Kaiji though, hasn't learned anything at all. Still too trusting of people he barely knows. The fact that he wasted the rest of his money on Pachinko was really stupid of him as well.

This season was great until the part after the Bog's block was broken. It was just unbearably stretched stretched out when it could've ended in a few episodes instead. It was pretty much just 7 episodes of them getting a ball in the third tray and having it almost go in only to miss at the last second time after time after time. A real shame since it started out pretty well with the Chinchiro arc and the first few episodes of the Pachinko arc.

Still an entertaining watch but not as good as the first season. Hopefully the rest of the story will get animated eventually.
Mar 4, 2016 9:32 PM

Aug 2007
I thought for a sec Endoh was gonna take ALL the money. Good season, and a happy, bittersweet ending.

Kaiji's reaction to hooking up with Mikoko. Hahaha
Mar 22, 2016 9:36 AM

May 2013
A great ending for a perhaps overly long arc and a fitting conclusion for the Kaiji anime (for now, at least). I knew there would be some contrivance that would rob Kaiji of his money (he needs to stay poor so he can keep gambling so the story could keep going), and even though that irked me because it seems Kaiji is always getting screwed over, I also think its thematically consistent. In the world that Kaiji lives in, money is strictly associated with power and corruption. The most decent people in the show are those with the least wealth, and Kaiji epitomizes that. Over and over he's lost money simply by virtue of being a fundamentally decent human being in brutal, selfish world.

As cheesy as it might sound, Kaiji ended up with something infinitely more valuable than money (from Kaiji's idealistic perspective, at least): close friends whom truly care about him. Kaiji's goal throughout this series was never to win money for its own sake; it was always a means to an end, and and specifically a noble end: freedom for not just himself but his friends as well. I think it's telling how quickly Kaiji's alliance with Endou and the other guy fell apart once the money was won. Both bailed on Kaiji, one after basically stealing from Kaiji and the other in order to keep all his money to himself, despite all three having endured the trial of the Borg together. It speaks to how shallow their relationship was that money took precedence overall else. This stands in stark contrast to Kaiji's group of friends, who had built their relationship on something deeper and more lasting than money, which will always eventually run out. In that sense, this happy and sentimental ending was the best one for Kaiji, because it aligns with his idealistic values and desires.

Kaiji has been a fantastic ride. I think the second season was a little weaker than the first one, but it was awesome nonetheless. The Borg arc was a little too long, but honestly its awesome, over-the-top, unpredictable plots compensated for that, so I can't be too harsh on it.

8/10
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Apr 3, 2016 5:53 AM

Oct 2015
Rating the arcs from order of best to worst is a good idea. So I'll do that:
1. Restricted Rock Paper Scissors - the idea for this was genius, and it still is the peak of the series from a writing standpoint. It has by far the most depth to it in terms of strategic and psychological manipulation, and just pure desperation from Kaiji's viewpoint.

2. E-card - I loved the "Have's v.s Have not's" conflict here represented by the cards (as Hyodo puts it, E-card is a microcosm of society, and it is basically a game of rock paper scissors), and as someone else said Kaiji using Tonegawa's own logic to defeat him was extremely satisfying to watch. The flame apology-pit and gambling device were also devious to the point of being awe-inspiring.

3. Underground Chinchiro - This arc did not start off very well, but Kaiji out cheating Ohtsuki was by far the most satisfying part of the series to watch for me. The 45's having to endure starvation to save up enough money to bet was also an interesting metagame, and had me rooting for them even more.

4. Human-derby - It's good and feels like a key point in the development of Kaiji's character, but the theme of tightrope walking doesn't really fit with the rest of the series.

5. The Bog - I liked the personal war between Kaiji and Ichijou, and the visual metaphors here are some of the best in the series, but as others said this arc just drags on to the point of being boring.

6. Amazing Tissue Box - the shortest and most frustrating-to-watch arc of the series. Kaiji is a flawed character, and that is what makes him likeable. He doesn't always do what he should do in any arc, but here he is just so clearly pushing his luck that you would have to be a masochist to enjoy it. It's still well-written though.
Jul 4, 2016 10:06 AM
May 2012
My ratings for the arcs -

1. Restricted rock papers
2. E-card
3. Tissue box
4. Chinchiro
5. The bog
6. human derby
Aug 1, 2016 4:28 AM

Aug 2014
This was so predictable the moment he signed that Contract quickly, The ending could've been much much better, it isn't bad though but not good either.

The second season is really dumb, its over-exaggerating everything, emotions,tricks,tears,reaction, everything you could imagine.
Kaiji isn't a good character anymore, Kaiji barely learned from his mistakes, Villains are way too one-dimensional and they have nothing special, in fact they are badly written imo.
The story has nothing of a value contrary to the first season where it had some life lessons and nice quotes
The dialogue between the characters isn't that good either, mostly repeat some words.
Voice acting is very annoying
Animation isnt that good either.
Art= same

Soundtracks however are better than first season

The Bog machine arc was way too much, its annoying, unrealistic and painful to watch.

The fact that they always cry like pussies makes me very angry. Melodrama is disguise.

Evaluation:

Animation - 6.5
Art - 6
Sounds - 7
Story - 4
Characters - 5
Enjoyment - 7
World-Building/Atmosphere - 6

My Final Score: 5.8/10

Rounded to 6 because i watched it in little time contrary to other shows with 5.8.

First season was much better.
Dr-EyesAug 1, 2016 4:37 AM
Aug 1, 2016 3:10 PM

Jul 2015
Now that's what I call a cathartic ending
Aug 4, 2016 9:16 AM

Jul 2010
Kaiji dedstined to play gamble he is hopless .Maybe he can go hospital there is a hope but I dont think he go hospital
Oct 7, 2016 11:59 AM

Sep 2014
It was somewhat satisfying to see the group together, but at the same time I have a few problems with how it ended and with this season.

It was way too obvious that Endo screwed over Kaiji. Kaiji's reunion was cool and all, but they were just watching him on T.V... So he just started back from square 1 which makes me a little disappointed (plus I never really cared about them, they were pretty much side characters). The bog arc dragged on for more than it should have, but the last few episodes to its conclusion were really intense!

I would've rated it an 8/10 like s1, but I ended up giving it a 7.5/10 and rounding it down because of those 3 problems.

Anyway It was pretty good. I think the Bog would be my 3rd or 4th favorite out of the games, and the dice was my last. restricted RPS is still my favorite.
Mar 17, 2017 1:46 AM

Oct 2015
Finally he won in the end, because that was the most dragged out game ever. But that Bog machine is one tough son of a ... even he beat it with luck in the end. Endou is one piece of work for tricking kaiji like that, but in the end Kaiji was still a loser that I like by gambling the last of his winnings.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 13, 2017 10:00 PM

Mar 2012
Season 3 please, he still has to beat that Hyoudou guy.
Apr 15, 2017 3:42 PM
Jun 2016
Hey there everyone, Anyone read the manga? Can someone tell me what happened after season 2 and did he get back at Hyoudou or Endou?
Jul 20, 2017 1:58 PM

Apr 2013
"Gambling" is Kaiji's lifelong bliss and hell.
Sep 26, 2017 11:12 PM

Jan 2010
well it was a decent ending...too bad endou was a dirtbag once again

i dunno man, i feel that this whole bog machine thing was waaaaaay too pushed...like it got really teadious at points

and the whole point in getting that geezer boss of his chair was skipped...

6/10 unfortunately :/
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Oct 10, 2017 10:29 AM

May 2016
Ichijou and Kaiji are looking forward to their final showdown in 1054 years lmao. He'll be back~

Kaiji remains ever so true to his word and decides to set free the other 45ers as originally planned despite what everyone says. He even added in Ishida Jr to finally let his father rest in peace. He should've read the contract but I guess he'd still be forced to sign it anyway if he did. Now Endoh got the big bucks lel.

He might've spent all his money on gambling on pachinko again but at least he's happy and has friends this time! Teiai Man is a very friendly tsundere~ He's the least robotic agent ever and I think he was the one who chloroformed Kaiji back at the first year haha

Mikoko made a cameo xD He got Sakazaki's blessing and the bonds leading up to the ED has been established ohoho

The Bog was really long but the victory was satisfying af The story progression in the first season was better but I loved this as much as I did to the first. He's finally free! *leaks manly things*

Oct 13, 2017 2:58 AM

Feb 2013
I'm glad that he saved Ishida's son too.
Lol, he will never learn, he is broke again.
Oct 20, 2017 3:51 PM

Apr 2017
I just want my boy Kaiji to be happy and have enough money to live his dream life. And just when you thought he could, he gets fucked again. Poor Kaiji. He just can't catch a break.

Oh well, atleast he is debt free and made some friends. So it's not all bad.

Really hope they make a season 3. I really love this show. I already miss it.
Oct 21, 2017 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
a damn good ending.
Nov 11, 2017 6:50 AM

Jul 2015
I'm not even mad that Endou fucked him over. Kaiji immediately proved that the money would've been wasted on him anyway, that he'd just gamble it away.

It kind of sucks that he fell straight back to gambling after everything he went through (and Pachinko of all things), but the inconsistencies in Kaiji's intelligence are kind of a signature of his character at this point.
Nov 21, 2017 11:50 AM
Aug 2017
Dammit Endou you douchbag
Dec 11, 2017 2:32 PM

Oct 2010
I think this season is slightly worse than the previous one: it's a really good series but the pachinko arc is quite boring and predictable. Moreover, the first season had a lot of "think on your feet" action while both of this season's arc are basically planning in advance and executing a plan to defeat cheaters.

The pachinko arc has a lot of questionable points. Sakazaki nonchalantly disappears during a critical moment: it definitely doesn't look like he was trying to save the situation. It's also pretty clear that Kaiji isn't going to win before the last or second to last episode so all the "OMG IS HE DOING IT?" moments kinda die there. I hoped for one of the silver balls to actually jump over the wind barrier but nope, they just got boringly pushed into the winning hole.

Not a good season as good as the first one but it kept me glued to the monitor. I was totally expecting to see Kaiji trying desperately to arrange an engagement with Sakazaki's daughter to get some of his money tho.
Jan 28, 2018 1:27 PM

Aug 2013
Quite disappointed with s2. way dragged out and not as good as s1.
6/10
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Feb 27, 2018 4:39 PM

Aug 2014
He really played pachinko again...after all that. I’m happy with the ending but this season was so drawn out
Mar 2, 2018 4:34 PM
Mar 2018
I hold out hope that Endo is taking kaiji's money away from him and when he stops being such a wasteful individual he'll give it back to him. Until the series ends that will be my headcanon. It's a cool series, well worth watching.
Mar 4, 2018 7:55 PM

Dec 2014
Great ending.

Great series overall, intense, suspenseful full of manly tears, emotion and straight out epic moments. The only issue I had was that the Bog Machine thing was far far too dragged out and should've been condensed which they could've easily done. Anyway that's just one small complaint in an otherwise really exciting series.

8/10, will definitely pickup the manga at some point.
Mar 6, 2018 7:51 AM

Jun 2008
Finished Re-Watching this amazing anime.

It's one of the few anime I can re-watch and still fully enjoy.

I watched all 26 episodes in about 3 days and despite being 7 years old, it still felt fresh to me.

I think the biggest shame is that they never did Season 3....Some people told me the third series is not as great as the first two, but I really wanted to see more Kaiji and his gambling adventures.

Plus....there's a 4th and 5th series!

If Madhouse doesn't want to do it....I can only hope another studio can pick it up....maybe?

I might be too optimistic.....oh well, at least this anime still stands as the BEST gambling anime around.

Kakeguri was GARBAGE compared to Kaiji.
Mar 10, 2018 11:11 PM

Nov 2016
Fuck you Endoh !!!!!!!

Amazing final with many manly tears(from me too)Kaiji may be broke again,but he's still happy and a fantastic guy <3

Also,the Teiai worker was easily MVP xD

I loved the shit out of this masterpiece of anime. Easy 9/10 again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 2018 3:44 PM

Jan 2015
I have such a huge smile on my face right now, I was crying from happiness from this episode (to the point where I almost forgot about how enraged I was at Endou, that bastard) Another episode I loved, and can call one of my favourites of the series! It's going to be tricky finding another anime this year, that I love as much as this!

Even though he never really learns, Kaiji is a legend! So happy that the son was released, hopefully he does better this time!

This was the happiest end I've seen to something in a long time, maybe ever, and it's from a show where I'm used to unhappy endings for arcs!
Just, such a wonderful episode! What an enjoyable conclusion! I couldn't ask for it any other way!

While I would love to have more of this show, I think that this episode was a great conclusion to the story, and I wouldn't complain if a third season were to never happen... though it would be nice! It will be fun to see the story with Mikoko. I haven't read ahead in the manga, but I've somewhat heard about the context, and it sounds really funny (and pathetic). I saw her walking in the streets and noticing Kaiji, haha!

The Future is in Our Hands!
Apr 1, 2018 12:39 AM

Jan 2018
Great finale to an amazing show. I'll be happy if there's a season 3 but this was a good ending for it all.
May 24, 2018 7:32 PM
Jul 2015
I was going to knock this down a point or 2, because of all of the stalling in the last several episodes. I skipped a lot in the last few. This last episode salvaged it.

I don't want a 3rd season. i was worried this one would just end with Kaiji being screwed completely all over again. I'll just ignore the rest. I'll pretend, Kaiji and friends live more or less peaceful, but definitely poor, lives from here on.
Dec 30, 2018 12:52 PM

Dec 2015
What a rollercoaster they succeed to make out of a dozen episodes focused on playing... pachinko ! Comparatively to previous games, the constant high s and lows of Ichijô and Kaiji were oscillating a bit too much in each SINGLEepisode. Despite that, the last episode brought the initial excitement back and provided an honest and yet pleasant conclusion to its hero, a now full-on gambling addict but still good young man.

5/5

Overall:
While it wasn't as amazing - I despise that word - as the first series, the second was helped by Kaiji's new condition (he's not this relatively innocent young man anymore, and developed a certain charisma through the previous events). The downward spiral described here was highly entertaining. The direction, permanent exaggeration, music, voices, etc still make the show work. I thought it was softer than before but I might have been accustomed to it. No technical weakness.
The choices of game helped to renew the interest and to offer something moere after the first show. Sadly, the Pachinko part's content led to stretch it with some extremely thin episodes (reinforcing a bad impression of artificiality in the suspense).

Score: 7/10 Still a good weekly thriller.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Kaiji's Tragedy

Loveinsanithy - Apr 20

7 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Apr 20, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShiroiRyu - Sep 20, 2011

86 by Phixiately »»
Mar 5, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShiroiRyu - Sep 16, 2011

71 by Phixiately »»
Mar 4, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Guns47 - Sep 8, 2011

95 by Phixiately »»
Mar 3, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkii - Aug 31, 2011

67 by Phixiately »»
Feb 29, 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.