Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (35) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2015 8:17 AM

Sep 2010
filauria said:
it's been ages since I changed my manga list (mostly because I didn't read anything and thus I didn't even open it up that much ¬_¬) so I decided I'd make a new layout~ here's the (clickable) preview:

Minimalistic and beautiful, love it!
Redlord307 said:
Had some time to play around with my list style, this is the result:
my animelist

Very creative!
Apr 25, 2015 8:13 AM

Feb 2013
I finished my Unlimited Blade Works MAL theme yesterday.

May 14, 2015 1:03 PM

Dec 2014
May 25, 2015 2:23 PM

Feb 2015
What are your impressions? Redone the award winning theme fro Hahaido.

Original:
http://i.imgur.com/SanUdEO.gifv

My redesigned with Tokyo Ghoul theme in mind, not done:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SimonMattila

(Small bits of red snow to show that here has been a fight recently and the snow is bloody)
SoitoraMay 25, 2015 2:29 PM
- "Crying doesn't mean you're weak; Enduring doesn't mean you're strong"
May 28, 2015 7:19 AM

Aug 2011
@SimonMattila, I like what you did with the cursor as well

I am really impressed and jealous with both SimonMattila and Daisy_'s layouts and lists. Did you use info from this club to create your layout/list?

Active Military, Prior Service and Veteran's Anime Club
do not forget the sound of my voice until the day we reunite
May 28, 2015 11:20 PM

Feb 2015
Antalk said:
@SimonMattila, I like what you did with the cursor as well

I am really impressed and jealous with both SimonMattila and Daisy_'s layouts and lists. Did you use info from this club to create your layout/list?

Ohh thank you! :)
Well only for my first theme but I'm very experienced with computers, It's not that hard with CSS, it's mainly replacing image links with the ones you want yourself, and some code searching for editing, and ofcourse, trial and error. :)

Daisy_ said:
I made my first profile layout.

Looks very cool!
- "Crying doesn't mean you're weak; Enduring doesn't mean you're strong"
May 29, 2015 1:50 PM

May 2015
Working on a list design for myself; http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tybone

Started with a standard square layout and took some inspiration for a few things from iSayChris' minimalist layout.. still a work in progress.

The coding is one huge mess and I'll have to try and clean that up though I am still a newbie when it comes to CSS editing so that might end up being tricky @_@
May 29, 2015 5:52 PM

Apr 2012
i post my list too, http://myanimelist.net/animelist/phreeak

:)

not done yet.. something is missing but i dont know what yet..

Got the codes for the topmenu (when i've more time i will try to make one on my own, but i am not that good in CSS .. i learned it in school, IT related but forgot a lot of it) and for the watching etc.. buttons (to change their position etc...) from this Club.
May 29, 2015 11:07 PM

Jul 2013
phreeak said:
i post my list too, http://myanimelist.net/animelist/phreeak

:)

not done yet.. something is missing but i dont know what yet..

Got the codes for the topmenu (when i've more time i will try to make one on my own, but i am not that good in CSS .. i learned it in school, IT related but forgot a lot of it) and for the watching etc.. buttons (to change their position etc...) from this Club.

wow I really like how this is looking, don't forget to post the final version when it's done! n__n

βœ¦β€‡anime list | manga list | css list layouts ✦
Jun 1, 2015 10:40 PM

Nov 2009
Hey, this is my re-design list xD
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Takana_no_Hana
I tweaked it a bit, I'd like some advise, not sure how to make it look better though
Jun 2, 2015 6:56 AM

Apr 2014
I made a new Profile picture :3

Jun 2, 2015 9:22 AM

Nov 2014
Milk_is_Special said:
I made a new Profile picture :3

Loves it :D
Jun 4, 2015 2:04 PM

Sep 2010
Updated myanimelist design

check out my profile too if ya want =)
Jun 4, 2015 2:40 PM

Feb 2010
Tsiox said:

Nice imagery, and great use of the scrolling image too. Really good overall
Jun 5, 2015 2:14 PM

Sep 2010
Shishio-kun said:
Tsiox said:

Nice imagery, and great use of the scrolling image too. Really good overall

Thank you =)
Jun 7, 2015 3:01 PM

Sep 2010
Hello, I edited Metricx's MAL layout and thought I could share it if someone is interested!

Preview picture

How to install:

1. Install Stylish to your browser

for Chrome || for Firefox

2. Install MAL Modernizer (by Metricx)

3. Delete whole code in there and replace my code (easiest that way xD ):

Code: to Chrome || to Firefox.
TsioxJun 7, 2015 3:06 PM
Jun 8, 2015 9:25 AM

Dec 2009
Decided to update my list design by myself! :D [Manga List]

Nothing too fancy, I just wanted something to match my upcoming profile design. I'll probably revise it to make it better when I'm more advanced with CSS.
Jun 9, 2015 4:42 AM

Sep 2010
sillyker0nian said:
Decided to update my list design by myself! :D [Manga List]

Nothing too fancy, I just wanted something to match my upcoming profile design. I'll probably revise it to make it better when I'm more advanced with CSS.

Very nice design, I like it simple too!

one thing I would recommend you to change is this:

Make some text darker and make some space between anime name from the other columns so it gets easier for the eyes to see. =)
Jun 10, 2015 8:50 AM

Jul 2014
I like it minimalistic, dark and clean:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jurge92
Jun 11, 2015 1:49 AM

Dec 2014
Mine that I made

Thats how it looks on my resolution anyway, not sure if it fits other screens
Jun 11, 2015 3:44 AM

Aug 2013
Gruuvy said:
Mine that I made

Thats how it looks on my resolution anyway, not sure if it fits other screens
It looks nice, but I think it would benefit from having the entire menu boxes clickable and the underlining on the links on hover removed. Just a pesonal opiion tough :P futher I have to say that I'm not a big fan of having text go all the way to the edge of a textbox, for example as in the case of your currently watching button. But all in all, I like it :3

Jun 11, 2015 6:07 AM

Mar 2010
This isn't purely my own since I edited the SAO theme I found in this club into a Leafa theme.
Things that I changed: background, cursor, font colour and banner. Credits for everything else go to the original creator.
List
Jun 11, 2015 6:17 AM

Aug 2013
HikaruIzumi said:
This isn't purely my own since I edited the SAO theme I found in this club into a Leafa theme.
Things that I changed: background, cursor, font colour and banner. Credits for everything else go to the original creator.
List
Ooh.. Fancy :3 one thing to keep i n mind though is that when creating cursors its good to have something that shows what it is actually pointing to, something like a triangle in the upper left corner. it would make for a much less confusing cursor. Otherwise, as I said, FANCY! :3

Jun 11, 2015 6:21 AM

Mar 2010
Oiomi-chan said:
Ooh.. Fancy :3 one thing to keep i n mind though is that when creating cursors its good to have something that shows what it is actually pointing to, something like a triangle in the upper left corner. it would make for a much less confusing cursor. Otherwise, as I said, FANCY! :3

Thank you. I intended to be the "pointing" part the hair accessory. I can see it there but I understand why you don't. Hm... I should edit it when I have time.
Jun 11, 2015 8:35 PM

Dec 2014
Oiomi-chan said:
It looks nice, but I think it would benefit from having the entire menu boxes clickable and the underlining on the links on hover removed. Just a pesonal opiion tough :P futher I have to say that I'm not a big fan of having text go all the way to the edge of a textbox, for example as in the case of your currently watching button. But all in all, I like it :3

Thanks! I made the entire menu boxes clickable and removed the underlining, but I have no idea how to make the text not reach the edge while letting all the menu buttons stay the same size. I think it is because my list is just small in general?
Jun 11, 2015 11:21 PM

Aug 2013
Gruuvy said:
Oiomi-chan said:

Thanks! I made the entire menu boxes clickable and removed the underlining, but I have no idea how to make the text not reach the edge while letting all the menu buttons stay the same size. I think it is because my list is just small in general?
Yes it is because the list is a bit narrow. may I ask why you reverted to having the banner the same size as the rest of the list? because that solved that little detail. your choice off course :3

Jun 12, 2015 12:22 AM

Dec 2014
Oiomi-chan said:
Yes it is because the list is a bit narrow. may I ask why you reverted to having the banner the same size as the rest of the list? because that solved that little detail. your choice off course :3

Because I felt that the bigger banner didn't look nice with my current background image
I think I should probably change my background image though
Jun 12, 2015 12:36 AM

Aug 2013
Gruuvy said:
Oiomi-chan said:

Because I felt that the bigger banner didn't look nice with my current background image
I think I should probably change my background image though
Okae, you had me a bit confused but it's, as I said, you choice :3

Jun 14, 2015 10:28 AM

Mar 2010
HikaruIzumi said:
List

I made few more changes including font, headers, edited cursor to be less confusing and also category list menu. But I would appreciate if someone helped me with the last one since I want it to be transparent (there is the black bar in the background).
Jun 16, 2015 8:25 AM

Apr 2014
Didn't really like my old Profile Piccture so I made a new one :3

Jun 16, 2015 9:04 AM

Aug 2013
Milk_is_Special said:
Didn't really like my old Profile Piccture so I made a new one :3

You certainly do have a most peculiar obsession :3 Looks good though

Jun 17, 2015 6:04 AM

Apr 2014
Also decided to make a new About Me picture since it was quite old and I was bored. It's pretty simple but I like those kind of images.
Jun 20, 2015 8:05 AM

Jun 2015
Hi everyone ! This is the first time that I made a big project on my own about my anime list ! I've done so much practices after being a beginner in css editing !

Please rate my anime list ^_^

I've got my inspiration from SylakentH ~

I'm looking forward on my second project after I have a big accomplishment on my first project :)
Hi there! Nice to meet you. I'm Lycelra ~❀- Signature by Isa -
Jun 20, 2015 8:51 AM

Apr 2014
Lycelra_ said:
Hi everyone ! This is the first time that I made a big project on my own about my anime list ! I've done so much practices after being a beginner in css editing !

I'm looking forward on my second project after I have a big accomplishment on my first project :)
That looks great man!
Next time you should link your list in the post so people don't have to go through your profile :3
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lycelra_
Jun 20, 2015 9:13 AM

May 2012
@Lycelra looks good but maybe you can change the font color of the "Airing" and maybe the anime titles. I cant read it too well
Jun 20, 2015 5:29 PM

Jul 2013
Lycelra_ said:

I agree with SylakentH. The colours are unreadable. It's cute though. :3

βœ¦β€‡anime list | manga list | css list layouts ✦
Jun 21, 2015 6:04 AM

Jun 2015
Milk_is_Special said:
Lycelra_ said:

That looks great man!
Next time you should link your list in the post so people don't have to go through your profile :3
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lycelra_

Thanks for noticing me !

SylakentH said:
@Lycelra looks good but maybe you can change the font color of the "Airing" and maybe the anime titles. I cant read it too well
filauria said:
Lycelra_ said:

I agree with SylakentH. The colours are unreadable. It's cute though. :3

Ok thanks ! I will try to change the color for them :)
Jun 21, 2015 9:01 AM

Jan 2012
Remade my old Titans layout

(clickable)
Jun 21, 2015 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
Hahaido said:
Remade my old Titans layout

(clickable)
Nice! :3 and i have to say, I'm a bit jealous of your screen size ;)

Jun 21, 2015 10:27 AM

Jan 2012
Thank you! Well, a big screen is good to watch animes but I have to keep a distance at 1.5 meters when I'm working on, so I can't see all the details clearly and using several monitors to look at different angles
Jun 23, 2015 11:43 AM

Jan 2012
Picked up One Piece after 3 years delay

(clickable)
Jun 23, 2015 5:22 PM
Shattered Angel

Mar 2015
Hello everyone! This is my first time making a custom list for myself!

I would appreciate if you all would take a look and give me some feedback and ideas on how to make it even better!

This list is based off of one by SylakentH_ so S/O to them for being awesome at making lists!

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zacfish33

I am only a beginner at CSS so go easy on me with the criticism :)! Though I would love new ideas and suggestion to further improve myself. I am very open about ideas and new techniques for future projects!

Arigato! :)
Jun 23, 2015 8:47 PM

Feb 2014
Zacfish33 said:

I would appreciate if you all would take a look and give me some feedback and ideas on how to make it even better!

This list is based off of one by SylakentH_ so S/O to them for being awesome at making lists!

I am only a beginner at CSS so go easy on me with the criticism :)! Though I would love new ideas and suggestion to further improve myself. I am very open about ideas and new techniques for future projects!

That's awesome! I think it would be better if you change the background color of the completed etc buttons on the left. Your background is mostly purple already.

Here's my profile. It's my first time and I did it in the middle of the night just trying to get it over with lol.
I can't help being mushy, because I love pussy.
Jun 24, 2015 9:38 AM
Shattered Angel

Mar 2015
Picobello said:
Zacfish33 said:

That's awesome! I think it would be better if you change the background color of the completed etc buttons on the left. Your background is mostly purple already.

Here's my profile. It's my first time and I did it in the middle of the night just trying to get it over with lol.

Thanks! I really think yours is awesome too. I especially like the idea with the balloon lolz :D! I will look into the colors of the buttons so do you have any ideas on what colors would work?
Jun 26, 2015 7:37 AM

Apr 2013
haven't touch mal for month ;_; nnwy here my latest finished layout. And yes it's a replica of your favourite website :^). started the design end of march and got delayed two month coz of too much playing pso2jp '3'

Jun 26, 2015 8:41 AM

Sep 2010
Kiokuzoku said:
haven't touch mal for month ;_; nnwy here my latest finished layout. And yes it's a replica of your favourite website :^). started the design end of march and got delayed two month coz of too much playing pso2jp '3'

!! I love you! <3
Jun 26, 2015 11:00 AM

May 2014
Can someone check MY NEW " ABOUT ME" and give me your opinion? It is probably my best work yet.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2014
Sparteh said:
Can someone check MY NEW " ABOUT ME" and give me your opinion? It is probably my best work yet.
Honestly, that's one of the coolest About Me sections I've seen so far, love it!
Jun 26, 2015 2:15 PM

Jan 2015
I made a list myself, actually made a couple of them but this one is the one i'm sticking with for a while ..

Preview(Clickable)

I'm trying to make it so that if you stand on the Title that you get the tag section next to it. But I haven't been able to with any success :/. When I add the tags they show up with the scores so this is a list without any tags for now and if anyone wants this lists css code just ask :D.

I used Shishio-kun's Tutorial with Hahaido's wallpaper design and his Genku program but I now use Fellowwriter for the covers if mal updates an anime's cover it happens automatically for my list which is a bonus. And all non aired anime also have a cover ^^

EDIT:

Preview(Clickable) THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS WITH TAGS BUT I STILL WANT THEM TO BE IN AN APART SPACE NEXT TO THE TITLE WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT ....

Madara22Jun 27, 2015 10:48 AM
Jun 29, 2015 12:31 AM

Jun 2015
Madara22 said:
I made a list myself, actually made a couple of them but this one is the one i'm sticking with for a while ..

Preview(Clickable)

I'm trying to make it so that if you stand on the Title that you get the tag section next to it. But I haven't been able to with any success :/. When I add the tags they show up with the scores so this is a list without any tags for now and if anyone wants this lists css code just ask :D.

I used Shishio-kun's Tutorial with Hahaido's wallpaper design and his Genku program but I now use Fellowwriter for the covers if mal updates an anime's cover it happens automatically for my list which is a bonus. And all non aired anime also have a cover ^^

EDIT:

Preview(Clickable) THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS WITH TAGS BUT I STILL WANT THEM TO BE IN AN APART SPACE NEXT TO THE TITLE WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT ....

It would be better if you could put a character on the background. It will look nicer since your background is so dull >_<

You can follow this tutorial about how to put a character on your background ^_^
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=397751
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (35) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] β˜€οΈ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.