Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 7, 2011 8:09 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a very good festival episode that showed off character attitude from Nako, Minko and Ohana. Yuina was great too as support. What did catch my attention is Ohana's dream in the following,

that was quite a awkward environment to have it in. Not to mention how the other person was dressed. The lamps also got me interested to their meaning.

The other thing is if there could be some yuri developing with the following girl,

and Nako?
Seems like it's possible from her blush. More later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 7, 2011 8:12 AM

Aug 2010
Should be nice drama next episode with the cooking team divided and Minko trying to impress Tohru.
Aug 7, 2011 8:36 AM

Aug 2009
Yay! Drama! I hope Minchi grows personally from this situation, but I also have a feeling she'll end up falling flat on her face in front of Tohru, and that would break my heart.

Ohana and Yuina were actually seeming, sensitive?

Ah, Tohru... you lolicon.

And Ren-san finally got a compliment.
Nako: "Where you eyebrows are shaved off look really nice today!" (or something to that affect)
Ren: "Wha-?!?"
Oh well, he deserves a little niceness after what she said about his expensive jacket. (I wonder if he still has that?)
Aug 7, 2011 10:40 AM

Jul 2010
Not as much nakochi than I would of hoped but it still was a awesome ep. I'm siding with Minko on that fight. That girl was just being selfish, she should really keep love out of work.

Yumekichi11 said:

The other thing is if there could be some yuri developing with the following girl,

and Nako?
Seems like it's possible from her blush. More later.

There is no yuri in my hanasaku. That was just her was admiring her paintings and it had nothing to do with Nakochi. She is holding one in that picture, since she painted them and probably loves painting. Your reading too much into the situation. :/

Cant wait to see more. I cant believe we're at episode 19 already :/
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Aug 7, 2011 11:14 AM

Aug 2008
Ouch, looks like Minko got in a fight. Her arguments make more sense though. Why would you confuse your public with your private life? That's a sign of a poor employee.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 7, 2011 11:26 AM

Jan 2010
it sucks that Nakochi is not the same class with others ...
it felt so lonely to see her in other class

That dream Ohana had made me chuckle
Aug 7, 2011 11:54 AM

Oct 2010
zansabarshadow said:

There is no yuri in my hanasaku. That was just her was admiring her paintings and it had nothing to do with Nakochi. She is holding one in that picture, since she painted them and probably loves painting. Your reading too much into the situation. :/
Oh? I though it was directed more at Nako due to the circumstances around although I had a hunch it may be something else. Maybe it could be seen 2 different ways.

BTW you are wrong there were yuri signs around Nako around in the previous episodes.
guyklc said:
Ouch, looks like Minko got in a fight. Her arguments make more sense though. Why would you confuse your public with your private life? That's a sign of a poor employee.
And here it is again a proof that Minko might not be good at managing but be more managed, precisely ordered around by Tohru. It could be also a good sign for a wife for some guys. Clearly whether she learns from this or not remains to see but IMO she failed it big time with that fight.

Aug 7, 2011 12:18 PM

Oct 2007
guyklc said:

Except that she's being quite a hypocrite,the reason she doesn't want omelet rice is that she wants to impress the guy she loves,so she's doing the exact thing that she says you shouldn't do.
all for fun.fun for all
Aug 7, 2011 12:32 PM

Aug 2009
Uh oh. Minko got in a fight. I think that girl was being stupid about her reason for wanting Omelete Rice. Although Minko did have a point, I agree with totoum. She's being a hypocrite because the only reason she's even participating is because of Tohru and the fact that he's coming.

Looks like in the next episode we get a flashback of Minko's childhood and how she learned to love cooking so much.

And I still don't think that Minko/Tohru is believable :/
I'm actually starting to think that by the time the series ends, Minko will accept the fact that he likes Ohana instead of ending up with him.

Forever alone ending for everyone!

AND BEAN MAN HAS A SON?!
WOOOAAAHH.
Aug 7, 2011 12:50 PM

Sep 2009
totoum said:
guyklc said:

Except that she's being quite a hypocrite,the reason she doesn't want omelet rice is that she wants to impress the guy she loves,so she's doing the exact thing that she says you shouldn't do.
Yes, what minko is saying is correct. They shouldn't confuse private life with work. But she's a hypocrite lol. I acutally thought that after the girl said about the guy she like, minko will understand. But i guess she is just too serious.

BEAN MAN HAS A SON! LOL whats so shocking? haha.
Err..and Ohana have weird dream. Ko-chan running around in a kimono-like dress with hairclip is just awkward. But at least he's getting screntime.....hmm LOL
Aug 7, 2011 1:16 PM

Jan 2008
Even though it is unlikely to happen, I still hope for something to happen between Tooru and Ohana. I just cannot see him with Minko and I hope it won't end up this way.

Ko is cool but I don't think he has a big role in the series, which makes me doubt something will happen between him and Ohana. Well, everything will be clear soon.
Aug 7, 2011 2:20 PM
May 2011
guyklc said:

Agreed, That girl who was crying was pathetic. She acted like such a over-dramatic mess. She deserved everyword at her, and then there is that girl who called Minko "The Worst" she was dumb as well.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 7, 2011 2:36 PM

Jun 2011
Woah. High-school girls are so overdramatic sometimes.
The ending was pretty epic, with the "S-Sloppy!" bit.
Aug 7, 2011 2:51 PM

Aug 2010
You know you're meant for each other when you dream of them running beside you wearing a freaking maid outfit!!
Aug 7, 2011 3:01 PM

Nov 2007
Minko was being a bitch and obviously doesn't know what irony is. yelling at the other girl for mixing love with cooking is absurd since she only became interested in the festival when Tohru said he's coming. yet Tohru is interested in Ohana and not her. Minko is out of line and unreasonable. she's demanding an advanced menu from her classmates that know little of cooking, yet won't compromise.

what was with Nako at the end? it just seemed like a standard painting.

I hope Ko shows up. guy hadn't really been mentioned for a while and Ohana's creepy dream was like foreshadowing.
Aug 7, 2011 3:16 PM

Jan 2011
I guess Minko did go a little to far, but she does have a point. Yea, she likes Tohru, but that's not getting in the way of her work. When she said "mixing love and work is absurd" and "why should the person you like influence your job," she meant that love shouldn't get in the way of work. Her love for Tohru encourages her and motivates her; it doesn't get in the way of what she's doing.

And are some girls THAT emotional?
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

Aug 7, 2011 3:33 PM

Apr 2011
I'm happy to know that Ohana still has Ko in her subconscious, I hope there will be a small time-skip to the end of high school, where Ko is still waiting for her. Another sweet moment was Nako with her little sister, reading at night, so Kaweeii!

Big part that irritated me in this episode and almost all the series (excluding Ohana treatment of Ko) was Minko behavior, she such a hypocrite about private life and work should stay separately. She only agreeing to help the festival to impress Tohru, I really hope she gets slam in the face, when he doesn't have feelings for her! The festival should be an enjoyment for the students, more than the customers (sadly). Minko one of the first Tsundere that piss me off so much! Damn hypocrite!
Aug 7, 2011 4:06 PM

May 2010
I muttered "this is getting outta hand..." to myself when Minko had that argument with the other girls about omelet rice :/

Guess I got to used to the comedic stuff from the last episodes and didnt see this drama coming, but It was still entertaining 5/5
I like to draw. Check out my deviantArt profile below for my work.

http://brian12.deviantart.com/
Aug 7, 2011 4:08 PM
May 2011
Sort of a meh episode- The show suffers when it gets drawn into the high school. I wonder why Nako is so apprehensive about her task?

I agree the artist girl was cute, but it's a little late to be developing any yuri subtext between her and Nako, even if that was the direction they wanted to take the show in.

Ko ending seems inevitable. Last week's episode was excellent, but the show has been trending downward lately. I hope it returns to form as the end approaches.
Aug 7, 2011 4:12 PM

May 2011
Looks like this school festival will be interesting. lol'd at ohana's dream of ko. Ohana still thinking of ko even though it may be when he's brought up but i wonder if ko will pay a surprise visit. Minchi not taking in to account the other student's feelings and only prioritizing on trying to impress tohru since he's planning to visit. Though we aren't sure if he's visiting to see ohana or to try out the food but all in all loved this episode.

a nice nako moment with her sister. lol'd at the end where she tried to name her classmate's artwork and called it sloppy omelet rice.

lol'd enishi just started talking about takkako out of randomness. expected tomoe to walk out on him like that seeing her annoyed look. what love struck idiot =P
Aug 7, 2011 4:17 PM

Jul 2009
It's not even about hypocrisy. It's true that you shouldn't mix your personal life with your work life, but no one is getting paid here. They're all 'volunteers' and you would think the 'leader' would be able to give some leeway. Even if they were getting paid, Minko is clearly a poor leader. She needs to know the difference between 'leading' and 'managing'. When you manage people, you often tell people to do things, but when you lead, you motivate people to do something. It's important to be able to understand the people you're leading. You need to be able to show compassion, learn their passions and skills, address their concerns, so you can put these people in a setting where they can fully utilize their skills. It's only through this can you run an organization smoothly.
Aug 7, 2011 4:31 PM

Aug 2009
....................and thats why Minko is my favorite character in this show.

and WTF KIND OF DREAM WAS THAT!??! XDDD
Aug 7, 2011 4:45 PM

Sep 2008
... so why didn't anyone slap Minko?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2011 5:02 PM
May 2011
Woahwoahwoah. Minko is a total bitch. I completely hate her again. @___@
It's just omelette rice, what's the big deal about not including it? -______-
Eh, I guess I hate hypocrites and tsunderes.

Glad to see Ko is somewhat back in the picture. We need some more Ko. ;____;
Aug 7, 2011 5:27 PM

Jul 2007
Over Omlette Rice? Are you serious? xD I'm a bit glad we don't have cultural festivals at my school :/

I do agree with Minko on a few things, but the other girl was making a big deal over nothing. If she wanted him to taste her omlette rice, she can just make it ouside of school or something.

It also sounded like the other girls (including the girl making the fuss; Yuki) were upset over the fact that Minko rejected Kirito. Like she 'stole' Kirito away from Yuki or something. They were definitely trying to turn Minko into the bad guy - even over something that was totally unrelated to the subject at hand (the menu for their cafe).

Even if Minko was a bit mean (and maybe even a bit of a hypocrite), I can't hate her. *shrugs*

Also; that dream with Ko-chan scared me. I don't even...know what...augh.
Aug 7, 2011 5:29 PM

Jul 2010
Minchi is so annoying. 19 episodes and same talking style. something is wrong with the main girls of this show. ohana and minchi. also i'm keep wondering since episode 4. why she's popular in school. mostly all anime girls look like same. her looks are not so special and her behavior is worst.

totoum said:
guyklc said:

This...
Aug 7, 2011 5:45 PM

Aug 2008
omigawd I never thought I'll see the day when Ko has ribbons in his hair. :/

I feel sorry for Nako not being in the same class as the others. It's pretty bad of the class to walk out on her at the last moment.
Aug 7, 2011 6:06 PM
Oct 2010
oh boy, i hate minko
Aug 7, 2011 6:33 PM

Oct 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
... so why didn't anyone slap Minko?
Because she would kill you with all this anger. I would be afraid to even oppose Minko with a face like follows,

O_O *runs away*

Aug 7, 2011 6:41 PM

Jul 2008
guyklc said:

Her argument made sense and it is actually why Minchi was very very hypocrite this episode.

The reason she is motivated and want to do her best is because Tohru said he was going to come to the festival. She didn't cared about it at all before, she want Tohru to compliment her, she want Tohru to look at her, she want Tohru to eat her cooking, basically her whole interest in this is making a good impression on Tohru.
Yet she isn't the only one that want a boy to look at her and the way she rejected that girl that wanted the same thing as her was cruel.
Also since she rejected the boy the other girl liked it can only leave a much more bad aftertaste in her mouth, of course we can't blame anything to Minchi about that.

Minchi is jelly, desesperate and getting out of hand
Aug 7, 2011 7:07 PM

Dec 2009
For some reason i laughed at that:
XD

& it seems like we gonna see a little about Minko's past next episode. c:
Aug 7, 2011 7:25 PM

Jul 2009

Oh dear... How nice! She looks just like Napoleon's grandma yo!

Wha...? Omu rice agen? For people who watch animu w/o ever visiting JP (animu fans), I can see how easy it is to be misled into thinking that all japanese people eat is either curry/sushi/ramen/naruto (wai-wat?)/omu rice, yadda yadda....

So yea, Minchi is rite girl. STFU and just do as told to gimme teh poor viewer an anime where people eat something other than those sterotypical foods pl0x! And know what, I bet teh d00d's momma feeds him aplenty of that crap for him to contract a daily dose of gastroenteritis already so there's no need to further torture his poor bowel, is there?

Uh huh... So you can mix sum powdered ruffies into teh rice? Then proceed to feed him some RAAAAAWR tuna while he's unconscious? Damn girl is creepy as f**k yo!

U MAD? Eh? No wonder that gives some girls a hobby to dump guys just to enjoy all TIS RAGE!!!

Y U telling me DIS?!!! Want me to purchase U a toilet bowl? Jeez... The nerve of some people...

And then comes this clueless dumbass...

... I guess darling here never shat brix once in her life or something... Guess the lack (or even worse, absence) of defecation certainly has a negative impact on her mental development... Poor girl, I guess I was, unknowingly, too harsh on her... My bad ~

Oh, and did I say this is one of the few eps where I get along so well with Minko? Most notably this...

And this...

THERE YOU GO!!! No wonder some girls would enjoy male's company and be labeled as s**t/w***e/etc... rather than spending time with co-females and forced to accommodate their silly romantic games and how they link it to everything just to get laid... well, not like men are any better with their tendency to get into yur pants(u) so yep, better be foreveralone.jpg

However, this....

... further accentuates my affection for her YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha... I can f**k up work & love cuz I'm teh BAWS but YOU lowly biotch can't. How's that?

TL;DR: I now jump off the dang Ohahahaha x Tohru boat to board the Minchi x Tohru cruiser. She's just so FUKKEN likeable in this ep...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 7, 2011 7:45 PM

Jul 2010
Now I hate Minko again. That was way too harsh!
Aug 7, 2011 8:56 PM

Oct 2010
Few interesting points,
  • I find that Minko’s fan service in the spoiler
    has this time the best full front chest display. I mean now I can see much better the contours of her breasts than before. Decent proportions now I can say for sure. However in that same spoiler Nako gave out some delicious bra show off that was not much.

• Ren has every reason to have been scared of Minko in the spoiler
    however I did like Nako’s facial expression as she complimented Ren. Thee end result is Ren almost spilling what he was holding here and he was totally bewildered at that compliment. Most likely due to Nako being negative about his jacket in the previous episode.

• Is it me or all the super positive excited faces of Ohana in the spoiler
    looks to me like she is on speed or maybe EX-cite (you know those pills they take to raves) or maybe some form of hyper shit. Man she totally changed 180 degree in enthusiasm. Yes?
Hypno-girl said:
guyklc said:

Her argument made sense and it is actually why Minchi was very very hypocrite this episode.
Exactly dear. You don't make that will taste like shit because the equipment is shit. Come on! How stupid can Yuki be despite her feelings. You going to let someone you have feelings for eat shit? Come on now! Girls wake the fuck up!
Yumekichi11Aug 7, 2011 9:12 PM

Aug 7, 2011 9:29 PM

May 2011
The art for this show has always amazed me, yeah the plots getting kinda generic right now but I've been taking an hour out of my sundays to download a 720p version and watch it.
Aug 7, 2011 9:54 PM

Dec 2010
HatsumiShinogu said:
Even though it is unlikely to happen, I still hope for something to happen between Tooru and Ohana. I just cannot see him with Minko and I hope it won't end up this way. 

Ko is cool but I don't think he has a big role in the series, which makes me doubt something will happen between him and Ohana. Well, everything will be clear soon.

Agreeeeeeed.  This def foreshadows Ko returning... And Minko is still in love with Tohru, she'd never just hand him over.  Plus Ohana is still oblivious to Tohru's feelings...
"have you ever really danced on the edge? is something still scaring you?"
Aug 7, 2011 10:05 PM

Jul 2010
minchi's choice

omu-ko's choice

minko > omu-ko

episode was 4/5
Aug 7, 2011 10:08 PM

Jan 2011
Well let's just see who Tohru is going to the festival to see. If it is Ohana, I will bet that Minko is not going to be happy. It also looks like Nako's room is downloading all the work on her and the artist. I'm willing to bet that no other art pieces show up for the exhibition.

I had to laugh at Enishi gushing on about Ms. Management (or mismanagement you might say). Tomoe got a lot angrier than you might expect--I wonder if she might have feelings for the young master?

And what will Beanman Jr. look like? Don't tease us by mentioning him and then not showing him off to us.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 7, 2011 10:31 PM

Oct 2010
zimno said:
HAHAHAHA! Like I said, these girls are too stupid in their choices. Minko was the only one who had the most food experience in day to day life. That's it and that's all. This makes all the other total newbs in food choices.

Thanks for proving that zimno. Forget to tell you that.

Aug 7, 2011 10:50 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
zimno said:
HAHAHAHA! Like I said, these girls are too stupid in their choices. Minko was the only one who had the most food experience in day to day life. That's it and that's all. This makes all the other total newbs in food choices.

Actually, it's not about which choice was better or who have more experience. Minko was the leader, she should've behaved as a leader to care about others opinion and choose something which make everyone happy. (after all it was not kissuiso job but a festival) in the end, she decided everything by herself. more over as its already mentioned, she want compliment from tohru and that's why she got motivation to do this. so what she doing is the same thing she trying to stop those newbies.

Also even if she wanted to go with her choice no matter what. there are better ways to tell them. the way she acted like "IM THE BOSS. i will do everything by myself".. I totally agree with what Kurogashi said above in post #21.
Aug 7, 2011 10:57 PM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
    however I did like Nako’s facial expression as she complimented Ren. Thee end result is Ren almost spilling what he was holding here and he was totally bewildered at that compliment. Most likely due to Nako being negative about his jacket in the previous episode.
  • Ren must be the most moe 42 year old ever to grace the screen. I just want him to have a back-story though, instead of his development from having a nervous breakdown, to being told he has bad taste only to be later complimented about his eyebrows??? (I am still perplexed, why compliment his eyebrow's? Was she hunting for SOMETHING nice to say about him or does Nako pay unusual amounts of attention to eyebrows? I don't understand...)
    Aug 7, 2011 11:52 PM

Dec 2010
    Minchi turned from the usual grumpy girl you apparently need to have in every anime, into a likable character and maybe the most coherant of them all. Though her lack of development is in line with the rest of the show. The hypocrisy scene is one of those storytelling 101 standard situations you've seen countless times already and it being the climax of this weeks episode realy says it all.

I like when Minchi tells everyone to STFU but other than that this show is on its way to becoming pretty looking background noise. If I'm lucky Tomoe get's another episode. And please leave Ko where he is and bring the Tohru "arc" to an end.

AstuteOtaku said:
    Ren must be the most moe 42 year old ever to grace the screen. I just want him to have a back-story though, instead of his development from having a nervous breakdown, to being told he has bad taste only to be later complimented about his eyebrows???

He's just there to be wasted on silly comical moments once in a while.
    Aug 8, 2011 12:15 AM

Feb 2010
    This show has been going downhill lately... but this was a slight improvement.

Ko was pretty gay in the dream lol Maybe he and Ohana will be BFFs for life?

... I kid I kid.

But seriously I don't wanna see Ko anymore.
    Aug 8, 2011 12:47 AM

Jul 2010
    I noticed in the preview to the next episode, there was a male voice that said "Here I am" (well according to horriblesubs) Didn't seem like Tohru or any of the other male characters. Maybe its Mameji Jr?
    Aug 8, 2011 1:17 AM

Feb 2011
    As what you expect from a tsundere talking ironically. :/

I was thinking what will happen to the cultural festival, Ko chan will go school festival with his girlfriend then Ohana will be heartbroken then Tohru will comfort her then Minko will learn what she just said during the argument about the omelet rice.

^ absurd
    Aug 8, 2011 1:45 AM

Oct 2010
    AstuteOtaku said:
    Yumekichi11 said:
  • Ren must be the most moe 42 year old ever to grace the screen. I just want him to have a back-story though, instead of his development from having a nervous breakdown, to being told he has bad taste only to be later complimented about his eyebrows??? (I am still perplexed, why compliment his eyebrow's? Was she hunting for SOMETHING nice to say about him or does Nako pay unusual amounts of attention to eyebrows? I don't understand...)
    A rather interesting question. Perhaps Ren did change something in his eyebrows. Maybe he trimmed them. Nako however may have taken out something of the blue since she felt bad for last time when she gave him a negative remark.

In any case maybe she felt bad about her last comment to Ren having realized it was bad.
    myl0h said:
    I noticed in the preview to the next episode, there was a male voice that said "Here I am" (well according to horrible subs) Didn't seem like Tohru or any of the other male characters. Maybe its Mameji Jr?
    Could be Kou, that would be nice.
    Han-yuu said:
    Yumekichi11 said:
    zimno said:
    Actually, it's not about which choice was better or who have more experience. Minko was the leader, she should've behaved as a leader to care about others opinion and choose something which make everyone happy. (after all it was not kissuiso job but a festival) in the end, she decided everything by herself.
    Tell that to the girls who totally were selfish with one of their friend's feelings for a guy that Minko rejected. Oh please they ignored for shit Minko's position in both as leader and experienced chef-apprentice.
    Han-yuu said:
    more over as its already mentioned, she want compliment from Tohru and that's why she got motivation to do this. so what she doing is the same thing she trying to stop those newbies.
    I don't follow you on this one but she is trying to stop anything that will end embarrassing in quality/food herself from Tohru.
    Han-yuu said:
    Also even if she wanted to go with her choice no matter what. there are better ways to tell them. the way she acted like "IM THE BOSS. i will do everything by myself".. I totally agree with what Kurogashi said above in post #21.
    Perhaps I too but Minko's ignorance is attributed to none other than being forced into something one has little experience with, of managing/leading. It's the fault of ones who nominated Minko.

My point is put up with the choices you have made. If that makes Minko to obeyed well then these girls should shut their traps and do so.
    Yumekichi11Aug 8, 2011 1:51 AM

Aug 8, 2011 2:02 AM
    Dec 2008
    Notice how Tohru isn't a much bigger douchbag than he was before? I expected him to lash out on Minchi for burning whatever she's making but he didn't, he also has a much friendlier aura now. Same goes for Nako, it seems the past episodes meant for character development was utilized after all.

And how could something delicious and small like omelet create so much destruction? Oh can't forget the big jaw dropping moment on Ohana's dream, lawl Ko.
    Aug 8, 2011 6:08 AM

Jul 2010
    I don't get it why mostly everyone starts hating Minchi again. What the hell is wrong with this girl bitching because of such a ridiculousness? Does she really believe a omelet would turn out to be the reason the guy developes feelings for her? This is a project for everyone, not just for this girl to get closer to her crush - although Tohru is Minchi's motivation, I'm sure she would do this, even if he wouldn't visit the festival, but this girl seems to focus just on her crush which is I think not the right attitude for participating in a project.
    cryoffearAug 8, 2011 6:11 AM
    Aug 8, 2011 6:18 AM

Jul 2009
    Yumekichi11 said:
    Few interesting points,
    • I find that Minko’s fan service in the spoiler
      has this time the best full front chest display. I mean now I can see much better the contours of her breasts than before. Decent proportions now I can say for sure. However in that same spoiler Nako gave out some delicious bra show off that was not much.

Lol, can always count on Yumekichi to thoroughly analyze the service scenes :P
    Don't forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.
    Aug 8, 2011 7:48 AM

Jun 2009
    Loved Ohana humming the OP song, and 2 times! щ(´∀`щ)
    レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
    Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
    Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
    Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
    Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
    Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
    Jan 10, 12:46 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.