MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

who didnt cry when watching the last few scenes
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. »» who didnt cry when watching the last few scenes

Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
04-18-12, 9:35 AM

Didn't feel like crying during the whole anime.
Beautiful lies

04-19-12, 7:08 PM

I didn't, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. I COULD of, if I forced myself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

04-20-12, 11:46 PM

Got teary-eyed but didn't cry as much as I did in Clannad or Angel Beats! The emotion was def. there though, knowing that she's really gonna be gone now but at least this time they got to do a proper goodbye. Quite bittersweet.

04-21-12, 11:24 PM

I have never cried so much over an anime, which was the thing that surprised me for even though many other works such as Clannad and Angel beats did make me cry (Maybe a little tear here and there) nothing have ever made me react like that.
I do realize many found the ending with hide and seek (Example) silly, but i think it was the fact that it made it seem so innocent.
First now realised that I can't get a signature because disabled BBCode e.e

04-28-12, 7:56 PM

I did. I'm not very easily moved to tears, though I can empathize with the sad feelings lots of shows evoke.

I think the people who thought the end was "silly" didn't understand how the hide and seek pulled them all back into the time when they were all still kids... and thus all together. It should have been obvious, but none of them had really moved on; they were all stuck in the past. And in order for time to start moving for them again, they had to come to grips with the past.

What's so difficult about understanding that?

Angel Beats made me a little sad, made me tear up a bit, but not nearly as much as the last episode of AnoHana.

Then again, maybe I'm getting sentimental as I get older...

04-29-12, 9:16 AM

Plenty of anime had snapped my tears out, but not this.

Ano Natsu had a brilliant ep. 1 (it even made me a bit teary), but it ran out of fuel very quick. A rare breed of drama that supposed to be shorter than it's actual length (while most of the rest rushed things too fast in the end)

Or maybe it's just me who failed to connect with the anime. Lately it's rare to found any anime that made me cry. The last series which I expect a lot is Angel Beats, but it failed. Finally the only anime who made me cried in the late one or two years is AIR (rewatch).

05-05-12, 6:38 AM

Scruff said:
I didn't cry because the episode was too "in your face" with trying to make the audience cry. Way too melodramatic.

Indeed, also it was quite a childish drama routine. Not very real. The little ghost girl and her wishes ain't something realistically tragic you can empathize with. She also freaking died like a gazillion years ago and this guys act like she died the previews day.

06-02-12, 5:57 PM

Cried for Clannad. Did not cry for this.

06-03-12, 4:39 PM

It seems that the more you can relate to the anime series the bigger the tear jerker it was. As in my case, it made me shed manly tears, even more so than After Story~.

06-08-12, 12:46 AM

Did not cry while watching Ano Hana, cried for Clannad: AS.
Ano Hana's biggest flaw was superunnatural everyone's simultaneous cry burst scene (and as far as I remember it was also in the last episode so while the ending was touching it couldn't have done anything about that). Just reminding myself about it makes me think "How could you make something so ridiculous?"
Modified by Linaeris, 06-08-12, 12:52 AM

06-09-12, 3:32 PM

I know I should've cried, but ultimately didn't.

I mean, it was brilliantly executed and all but I guess I just can't connect with crying for someone who's already dead.
Dermatitus have plagued men for millenia. Peace, THERE IS NO CURE.

06-15-12, 7:35 PM

The end was unintentional comedy.

I mean, am I really supposed to feel sad over a bunch of kids/teens crying and shouting in synchronization?, if anything, I laughed.

06-25-12, 1:33 AM

I'm surprised so many people didn't shed a tear. Other than the end of Chrno Crusade, I think this ending made me cry the most.

07-05-12, 7:59 PM

Exon said:
I think the ED had more effect on me that the actual drama lool.

I agree partially XD
I personnaly cried my eyeballs out literraly.
But the drama pushed me almost to tears then when the ED kicked in i cried...。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。IMO i don't think they forced the drama here either.I also cried cuz it kinda reflected on me .Not that i'm dead or something but just ....whathever this is getting long.=D
Conclusion: I DID CRY AND I'M PROUD
I'm just an ordinary Anime loving Cheese Goo.So feel free to ask any question about cheese XD.Or if you want i could give you a little scoop of my cheesy body ,just PM me LOL,I'll really give you cheese.REALLY

07-06-12, 6:38 AM

sadly enough i cried a bit....
Banner.jpg

07-06-12, 6:45 AM

The ending was sad, but waaaaay too melodramatic.

The field scene in episode 18 of Clannad: After Story is the only scene in anime that's made me cry.

07-13-12, 12:02 AM

:P eh, i thought the ED was what really added the drama to the episode... When the song started playing I kinda got teary-eyed

07-13-12, 10:37 AM

Romano- said:
The end was unintentional comedy.

I mean, am I really supposed to feel sad over a bunch of kids/teens crying and shouting in synchronization?, if anything, I laughed.

I can't even put into words how much I agree with you.

08-07-12, 11:46 AM

I rarely cry in anime and Ano Hana didn't make me cry. I was prepared to (I even got out a tissue box) but I didn't. xD It was sad but I didn't cry.

08-07-12, 1:50 PM

I cried my eyes out like a little bitch lol it was amazing in my opinion :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SilentSuicide&sclick=1]

Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices