MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Astarotte no Omocha! »» Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Astarotte no Omocha! Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

53 49.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it

30 27.78%
3 out of 5: It was OK

16 14.81%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 6.48%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.85%
Voters: 108

06-26-11, 1:02 PM

WAAAAH! happy ending T_T
this was such a sweet show im so happy i didnt judge it by the first episode
9/10 cuz of the ending

06-26-11, 1:09 PM

Decent ending, what I expected, the love thing is a little uncomfortable for my taste, but otherwise good series.

And for the love of god, can some of you please use some fucking spoiler tags? Not everyone has seen the ending for Dog Days yet........jesus

06-26-11, 1:42 PM

Decent anime - really wasn't anything special but I did enjoy it, to some degree. Astarotte's mom was epic tier milf.

06-26-11, 1:44 PM

So Naoya is really in love with Lotte? That's a bit of a surprise ^^ Anyway, with that ending, a second season is possible, i hope they'll make it :)

06-26-11, 2:04 PM

Meh and a rather anticlimatic ending. Nonetheless, the series as a whole was very enjoyable, so 8/10 for me.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

06-26-11, 2:21 PM

Nice little series. Have the OVA to look forward to and then a possible season 2 since Lotte had the real marks on her back.

06-26-11, 2:22 PM

Good ending with a possibility for a second season(marks on her back). And lol talking mosquito. Definitely a enjoyable and funny show. Now I just have to read the manga.

06-26-11, 2:35 PM

It would be a rather bad way to end it if it only gets 1 season. It makes it seem like Lotte & Naoya fall in love without Lotte knowing she has a half-sister & that Naoya slept with the queen before Lotte was born.

I am puzzled why they went from not being able to hear each other last episode to hearing each other right before they left the creature realm. Seems like something needed an explanation that never got one.

I'm guessing the OVA will make up for the censored fanservice throughout the season.

ArcanaTrace said:
However there is one point im confused about. ISNT ASUHA ORIGINALLY FROM THE MONSTER REALM? The Queen went to the human realm and entrusted Asuha to Naoya so why is the World Tree trying to get rid of her when shes originally from that realm?

Probably due to Asuha sharing some of Naoya's genes, which saw her as a contamination too.

As for why not when she was 3-years old? The Queen never said the exact reason why she had Asuha live with Naoya. Naoya assumed it was due to the Queen's sisters killing each other and she didn't want that to happen to Lotte & Asuha. So maybe World Tree was trying to reject her then too?
Modified by tangytangerine, 06-26-11, 4:07 PM

06-26-11, 3:45 PM

I forgot that they shouldn't have been able to talk to eachother. That is kind of a plot hole. They were definitely having a conversation right?

Anyways, I really liked this show. 8/10

06-26-11, 3:58 PM

Good anime

I'm somehow expecting a second season because of the mark on Lotte's back ...
and lol at the bug bite scene
"I totally want some blood"
xDDD

06-26-11, 4:55 PM

D: Well, onto the manga.

Very subtle...

06-26-11, 5:05 PM

tangytangerine said:
It makes it seem like Lotte & Naoya fall in love without Lotte knowing she has a half-sister & that Naoya slept with the queen before Lotte was born.

This would only be relevant if he had lingering feelings for her, which he doesn't. He "loves" her for giving her Asuha, but he doesn't love her in that kind of way. It's of course hinted that Queen does have a preference of Naoya over other men.

tangytangerine said:

I am puzzled why they went from not being able to hear each other last episode to hearing each other right before they left the creature realm. Seems like something needed an explanation that never got one.

They couldn't hear each other during the whole date... that is why she cried the way she did, and probably that is why she didn't kiss him. It implies they connect and could undersood their emotions/feelings and jadi jadi jada, all the squishy smushi stuff. That is why at the end he didn't told her "I Love You" from the get go, but a lame "I'm Back"

ArcanaTrace said:
However there is one point im confused about. ISNT ASUHA ORIGINALLY FROM THE MONSTER REALM? The Queen went to the human realm and entrusted Asuha to Naoya so why is the World Tree trying to get rid of her when shes originally from that realm?

It is my theory *House Face* that the tree got unstable because of Lotte's unresolved feelings on proximity to her coming to age ritual. This would explain also why the Queen was able to go to the human realm (remember at the beginning this was suppose to be impossible) when she was as well "confuse" and felt better after raping a poor 12 y/o boy (j/k... maybe)

Just wondering, I'm aware this is base on a manga, but how ahead is the manga from the story, is there really something else after this rather than cute character doing cute things? I really enjoy this anime because it tackled some rather awkward topics in a interesting and fun way, but besides them getting it on, and Lotte's finding out about Asuha's secret there is not much story i see for a season 2 =
Modified by choyos, 06-26-11, 5:12 PM
huh?

06-26-11, 5:07 PM

Good episode (4/5) and great series!

Let's hope for a second season!

8/10

06-26-11, 5:43 PM

The mark happened about 3 times I think. Either way, Judit's punishment was funny.
Since the succubus mark appeared, does that mean there won't be a second season? Since the atmosphere of the show will change completely if Astarotte grows up. (I do hope there is a second season though)

06-26-11, 7:08 PM

So moral of the story is that Naoya is a pedo whose into his baby mothers child -___- .. I honestly watched the rest of the series to see if he would end up with the queen
[url=http://myanv.imelist.net/myfriends.php?go=add&id=270757]

06-26-11, 7:32 PM

Ending a bit too awkward for my taste and it seems like the show was changed around a bit like the anime for fortune arterial. The manga seems a bit different though only has been subbed to chapter 20 but so far haven't seen much of a romance between Naoya and Lotte more like a father-daughter relationship IMO

06-26-11, 7:45 PM

SolDeMav said:
So moral of the story is that Naoya is a pedo whose into his baby mothers child -___- .. I honestly watched the rest of the series to see if he would end up with the queen

tell me about it....

06-26-11, 7:53 PM

Eh, honestly the description for the series doesn't match up at all. Guess they can't really do anything with that though. 6/10
Didn't really like it that much.

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.

06-26-11, 8:15 PM

Really enjoyed this series, it was quite funny. Can't wait for the OVA.

I really wish something could be done about the description, its really misleading imo, I think it makes less people want to watch.

06-26-11, 9:03 PM

Aw! That was a cute ending!

Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices